FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A first BDSM session

A first BDSM session

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dvCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mullingar

I had been chatting with the lady on Kik for a couple of weeks, but now it was time to meet and for her to begin her Dom/sub journey of discovery. She was in her 40’s, married with a couple of teenage kids and her husband was the only guy she had ever slept with...in fact he was the only guy who had ever seen her naked. But all was not well at home, and so she had decided to spread her wings and explore.

We had chatted about D/s, and she was totally intrigued and taken by the thought of being sexually submissive. We had spent a lot of time chatting about her limits, boundaries and desires, and I ensured I spent a lot of time explaining the safe word concept, which would stop any D/s play immediately and was sacrosanct in the BDSM world.

And now, it was finally time to meet. We had agreed to meet at a hotel for a coffee. We had both agreed that it would be a social meet, but if the chemistry was right and she felt comfortable, I would have a room booked for us to use.

I give her instructions on what to wear, and where I would be sat. When she arrived, she was wearing a short black leather skirt, tight black top, black stockings and boots.

She came up to me and introduced herself, and I gestured for her to sit next to me. I then quickly ordered a couple of coffees and we began to chat. Although I could tell she was extremely nervous, the conversation flowed easily, and we were soon chatting as if we had known each other for some time. She explained that on the drive over, she had nearly turned back twice, and had sat in the car park for a good 20 minutes, before plucking up the courage to get out of the car.

Although nervous, she was clearly intrigued and fascinated by the thought of D/s, and I moved the conversation to that, as I wanted to hear from her direct what her limits and boundaries were, and what her expectations were. Once I had sensed that she was comfortable, I told her that we were now going to the bedroom for her first D/s session...she simply replied “yes Sir”.

We then got up and made our way to the room. When we got to the room, I told her that the minute we entered the room, the session would begin...she simply nodded. I then unlocked the door and entered the room, holding the door open for her to enter. Once in the room, I closed and locked the door, then made her stand facing the door, with her back to the room. I left her like that for a good 5 minutes, as I made sure the room was set up and that my BDSM toys were laid out ready...I also wanted her mind to go in to overdrive, so I didn’t say a thing, just moved around the room, moving a chair slightly, but making very little noise.

I could tell that the anticipation was starting to build...she could hardly stand still, shuffling ever so slightly from foot to foot. I walked up behind her and told her to turn around, and as she did, I put my hand on her neck and pushed her back against the door. There was no pressure on her neck, and it wasn’t designed to cause hurt or pain, but to simply put her in a submissive state of mind. It also allowed me to tilt her head up slightly so she was forced to look me in the eyes. I then gave her instructions for the session:

1. To obey my instructions at all times.

2. If she wanted to orgasm, she should ask for permission, and not orgasm if permission wasn’t granted.

3. To use her safe word at any time if she felt uncomfortable.

She responded with a simple yes, at which point I took my hand from her neck, grabbed her by the hair and moved her to the centre of the room. She was instructed to stand with her feet about 10 inches apart and await instructions. I then walked around her a couple of times, taking in the beauty before me and what delights awaited underneath her clothes.

“Remove your dress, place it on the chair and then return to where you are stood”. Without hesitation, she removed her dress, walked over and placed it on the chair, before returning to where I had told her to stand.

Now she stood before me, in classical black bra and panties, black stockings and heels, her petite, toned body now visible...I knew it was going to be so enjoyable to explore her body.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Great start, we both love BDSM fun

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mullingar

I was impressed. she had removed her dress without hesitation, but now would come a bigger test, particularly for somebody who had only ever been seen naked by one other man. Standing behind her, I said “Remove your bra, place it on the chair, and return to where you are stood”. This time, there was hesitation, her hands remained by her side, I could sense her doubt. I firmly spanked her ass, and simply said “I gave you an order”. Without hesitation, she reached behind, unclipped her bra, removed it, walked over and placed it on the chair and then returned to where she was stood. However, she left her arms folded across her chest, trying to hide her breasts. Another firm spank was delivered, “that is not how you were instructed to stand”, to which her arms dropped to her side.

I walked around her a couple of times, taking in her small but pert breasts, her nipples erect through excitement. I let my fingers run across her back, over her stomach, before moving up to cup each breast in turn, before pinching each nipple in turn, gently at first, but gradually increasing the pressure, testing to see what her tolerance would be, trying to find that fine line between pleasure and pain.

“Good girl” I said, “now remove your panties, place them on the chair and return to where you are stood”. This time there was no hesitation, and she did exactly as ordered. Again, I walked around her a couple of times, enjoying how she looked, now stood wearing only black hold up stockings and heels. Without another word, I placed my hand between her legs, and slowly slid a finger inside her pussy...she was already highly aroused, and my finger slid easily inside her. I kept my finger inside her, fingering her slowly, moving my finger out to rub her clit, before sliding it back inside her. All the time, I look straight in to her eyes, watching intently, noting how her body language was telling me how aroused she was. Her breathing was already getting shorter, her mouth open, nipples even harder. After a while, I removed my finger and much to her surprise, pushed it straight in to her mouth. She told me afterwards that she had never tasted herself, or had that done to her, but that did not stop her sucking eagerly on my finger, clearly enjoying how she tasted.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

Enjoying this so far.

Mullingar

She was then told that I would now take her “spanking temperature”. She would be spanked with a number of different things; hand, paddle, crop, flogger...10 times with each one. She would count from 1 to 10, and with each count, she would receive a spank. This had two aims, firstly to see what she could handle, but also to agitate the nerve endings, which in turn push the senses in to overload. Before we began however, she was blindfolded and her hands tied behind her back.

And so it began...1 - spank with the hand, 2, 3 and so on. At various stages, I would pinch a nipple, or put my hand between her legs and finger her, so she was getting that wonderful mix of mild pain and pleasure. By the end of the first 10 spanks, she was breathless and asked for permission to orgasm, which was denied.

I stepped away for a couple of minutes, circling her, running my hands over her body, running a finger over her lips and in to her mouth, all the time watching her body language and listening to her breathing, knowing how aroused she was.

I then moved on to the paddle, and ordered her to begin the count to 10. 1...smack, 2, 3 and so on. Again, these were interspersed with pleasure, fingering her clit, kissing her breasts and nipples. This time we only got to 8 before she asked to orgasm, which was again denied. Two quick sparks finished off the 10 with the paddle, and I again stepped away, letting the pause and silence build the anticipation, knowing that she had already been taken right to the edge of orgasm twice, only to be denied both times.

I then moved on to the crop, ordering her to count to 10...but this time there was a surprise in store. As we got to the count of 5, I grabbed a wand, turned it on and placed the vibrating device against her clit. This literally took her to the edge of orgasm in seconds, and this time rather than asking to orgasm, she was begging for me to say yes. Again, permission was denied. For the rest of the spanks with the crop, they were interspersed with a few seconds of the wand on her clit...by the time she counted 10, she was struggling to contain her composure, gasping to say anything and her body was trembling, such was the urge for that release.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *limprofessionalMan  over a year ago

crewe

More please. Love bdsm

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very hot

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hot

Mullingar

By now, her body was completely on edge. She was told that we were on to the last ten spanks, although she had no idea what would be used...I had saved my favorite until last, a wonderful suede flogger. I ordered her to begin counting, and as she said 1, brought the flogger down on to her ass, sending a wonderful shudder through her body. These 10 spanks would be different though, and rather than focusing on her now red ass, they would be delivered to her breasts, stomach, back and ass, and each spank would be interspersed with me playing with her clit, fingering her, using the wand on her. Still blindfolded, and having no idea which part of her body would be targeted next, each spank took her breath away with surprise. By the end of the 10, she had asked to orgasm two more times (both denied), and was breathless, struggling to maintain her composure.

I laid down the flogger and quickly untied her hands, but before she could rest, i grabbed her hair and roughly moved her to the bed, forcing her to lie down on her back. I lifted and opened her legs, and ordered her to hold them open until told otherwise...now we would see how long she could hold her orgasms in. I now went to work on her clit and pussy, using a mixture of the wand, a solid glass ribbed dildo and the suede flogger to gently flog her breasts and pussy.

With the glass dildo in her pussy and being fucked hard with that, and the wand on her clit, she was soon begging to orgasm. I wanted to take her to the edge 5 times, and so each time she asked to orgasm, I backed off for a bit, before increasing the intensity once more. Each time I backed off, the time she was allowed to catch her breath got less and less, until the fifth time, where I back off for a couple of seconds, before dialing the intensity back up.

She immediately begged to be allowed to orgasm, and this time, rather than backing off, of increased the speed of the wand, and told her to hold her orgasm in for 10 seconds. I began to count from 10 down to 1 and then ordered her to orgasm. She immediately began to orgasm, letting out an amazingly loud scream (not sure how we didn’t get a knock on the door) as the orgasm coursed through her body. I now ordered her to continue to orgasm, and turned the speed up on the wand to max, whilst still fucking her pussy with the glass dildo.

She had orgasm after orgasm for about 10-15 minutes, until she was at the point where they seemed to roll in to one and she struggled to catch her breath. Her whole body was shaking and convulsing and the orgasms ripped through her.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Mullingar

As she lay there trying to catch her breath, still blindfolded and her senses in over drive, I quickly stripped, pulled her to her feet, bent her over the edge of the bed and slowly slid my cock in to her. She was so wired, that the simple act of entering her brought about another orgasm. Pulling her head back by her hair, I then proceeded to fuck her hard, spanking her ass from time to time, telling her that she was now my submissive, to which she eagerly replied “yes Sir”.

I continued to fuck her hard. Her body was lit up like a Christmas tree, and was having orgasm after orgasm, struggling to catch her breath. After 15-20 minutes of fucking her hard, I felt her legs buckle slightly. I then pulled out of her, forced her to her knees facing me, removed the condom and forced my cock in to her mouth and began to fuck her mouth. I told her to look at me and that I was going to cum and that she was not to spill a drop. Her eyes widened, but before she could react any further, I came in her mouth, and as a good girl, she swallowed every drop.

After we had both regained our composure, I helped her back on to the bed, cuddled up to her and spent a good hour just holding each other and chatting, bringing her back down from the high she had been on, before we both felt she was ok to head home.

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 20/12/22 20:17:58]

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

A very playful, articulate and thoughtful encounter

Him

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Brilliant and well told had me so wet

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

m

By *ild_flowersCouple  over a year ago

Bukkakevile

Bravo....Mrs. Wildflower next please...

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *ubmissivesearcherMan  over a year ago

market Harborough

What a great story, something very similar to one of my submissive

By *anky677Man  over a year ago

Sandwich

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Great story

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

What a great story x

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Fantastic

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Brilliant story I hope it was built on some sort of experience rather than fantasy this is my take of BDSM , lots of pleasure , intense sensations acceptance of obedience , not too much pain and no humiliation and a chat and a cuddle to relax afterwards

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

I'm really enjoyed reading this story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

So envious xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had been chatting with the lady on Kik for a couple of weeks, but now it was time to meet and for her to begin her Dom/sub journey of discovery. She was in her 40’s, married with a couple of teenage kids and her husband was the only guy she had ever slept with...in fact he was the only guy who had ever seen her naked. But all was not well at home, and so she had decided to spread her wings and explore.

We had chatted about D/s, and she was totally intrigued and taken by the thought of being sexually submissive. We had spent a lot of time chatting about her limits, boundaries and desires, and I ensured I spent a lot of time explaining the safe word concept, which would stop any D/s play immediately and was sacrosanct in the BDSM world.

And now, it was finally time to meet. We had agreed to meet at a hotel for a coffee. We had both agreed that it would be a social meet, but if the chemistry was right and she felt comfortable, I would have a room booked for us to use.

I give her instructions on what to wear, and where I would be sat. When she arrived, she was wearing a short black leather skirt, tight black top, black stockings and boots.

She came up to me and introduced herself, and I gestured for her to sit next to me. I then quickly ordered a couple of coffees and we began to chat. Although I could tell she was extremely nervous, the conversation flowed easily, and we were soon chatting as if we had known each other for some time. She explained that on the drive over, she had nearly turned back twice, and had sat in the car park for a good 20 minutes, before plucking up the courage to get out of the car.

Although nervous, she was clearly intrigued and fascinated by the thought of D/s, and I moved the conversation to that, as I wanted to hear from her direct what her limits and boundaries were, and what her expectations were. Once I had sensed that she was comfortable, I told her that we were now going to the bedroom for her first D/s session...she simply replied “yes Sir”.

We then got up and made our way to the room. When we got to the room, I told her that the minute we entered the room, the session would begin...she simply nodded. I then unlocked the door and entered the room, holding the door open for her to enter. Once in the room, I closed and locked the door, then made her stand facing the door, with her back to the room. I left her like that for a good 5 minutes, as I made sure the room was set up and that my BDSM toys were laid out ready...I also wanted her mind to go in to overdrive, so I didn’t say a thing, just moved around the room, moving a chair slightly, but making very little noise.

I could tell that the anticipation was starting to build...she could hardly stand still, shuffling ever so slightly from foot to foot. I walked up behind her and told her to turn around, and as she did, I put my hand on her neck and pushed her back against the door. There was no pressure on her neck, and it wasn’t designed to cause hurt or pain, but to simply put her in a submissive state of mind. It also allowed me to tilt her head up slightly so she was forced to look me in the eyes. I then gave her instructions for the session:

1. To obey my instructions at all times.

2. If she wanted to orgasm, she should ask for permission, and not orgasm if permission wasn’t granted.

3. To use her safe word at any time if she felt uncomfortable.

She responded with a simple yes, at which point I took my hand from her neck, grabbed her by the hair and moved her to the centre of the room. She was instructed to stand with her feet about 10 inches apart and await instructions. I then walked around her a couple of times, taking in the beauty before me and what delights awaited underneath her clothes.

“Remove your dress, place it on the chair and then return to where you are stood”. Without hesitation, she removed her dress, walked over and placed it on the chair, before returning to where I had told her to stand.

Now she stood before me, in classical black bra and panties, black stockings and heels, her petite, toned body now visible...I knew it was going to be so enjoyable to explore her body."

X

» Add a new message to this topic