FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mmf

Mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are home just us two, we decided to have a play on cam it's mid afternoon and a hot day, you come downstairs in your little black outfit, with your crotchless pants on, I'm wearing my tight blue jeans and a white t-shirt, we have a look at people on camera and leave a guy with a huge cock, and couple having some fun on as we start kissing and touching each other we are getting lots of vues and chatting away as we kiss and play with each other, you start to suck my hard cock and I pull you round so you can sit on my face, your about too cum and there is a knock at the door, we had forgotten a electrician was coming too fix the light, you pull your short skirt down to cover yourself up, and answer the door as I put my cock away, you were so close too cumming, you let the guy in and show him what needs fixing, but we forgotten to turn the cam off, you notice and think too yourself oh well, you Bend over to pick something up off the floor just slightly flashing your hot wet pussy hoping he will see, he dose but dose not whant you too know, he climes his ladder to start work as he notice what was on the laptop screen, you can see his big cock though his jeans start too get hard, and cus your so horny you decide too teas him by sitting so he can just about see your pussy, as he looks you pull up your skirt a tiny bit more, you can see he is very hard and big, so you stand up too pass him a screwdriver letting your amazing boobs fall out, as he takes his tool off you you slide your hand over his cock you feel it twich so you unzip his jeans and take it out, he dose not quite know what too do as you take him into your mouth, you leave him on his ladder for a bit as you suck him hard, then you lead him down and he sits down as you pull his jeans down more to reveal his full size, you Bend over taking him deep in your mouth as I come up behind you and slip my cock inside you, you cum hard with his cock in your mouth and mine inside your wet pussy, you look him in his eyes and slowly move up so you are sitting over him, and slowly lower yourself down to take his huge cock inside you, as you ride him hard with me watching I move round too fuck your mouth, you are enjoying the feel of him fucking you I can't hold it anymore I cum hard allover your amazing brests, you climb off him and lay down on the sofa with your legs spread so he can clime on top to fuck you hard, he dose that and you cum, he pulls out and cums all over your pussy, xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*heads to bathroom to clean cum off my hand