FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Ho… part 2

Hotel Ho… part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Coalville

U pull out, I feel your cum trickling out of my ass hole.

Do u want the bathroom you ask… n another drink?

I get up n walk to the bathroom you’ve got wipes n soaps… I realise this isn’t new to u at all. I clean up n go back in to the room. You hand me my drink… looking much more relaxed than u did before.

N then your turn in the bathroom. U come back smelling of soap.

We lie naked on the bed chatting, the conversation soon comes back to sex, likes n dislikes, past experiences.

I notice your cock, raising its head… “I don’t think I fully experienced your mouth?”

“No u didn’t” I move down the bed..take your semi in hand… n begin to lick around the helmet whilst rubbing your shaft up n down. U open your legs so I climb between them. Your cock now solid in my mouth… I push down to get more of your cock in my throat… you’re breathings changing, n a moan escapes you as I gag on your dick, deep in my mouth. Saliva n drool begin to run down your shaft… as I take my hand away and just concentrate on getting you in my throat… I put my hands on your thighs n push up your legs… making your balls n ass more accessible. I take your cock out of my mouth n begin to bite along the underside of it… towards your balls. My hand is rubbing your cock but now your drool soaked balls are in my mouth. You’re moaning as I take my finger n gently press against your arse hole… I don’t know how you’ll react… you don’t try to stop me. So I move my face down… began licking your arse… my tongue pushing into your hole, my hand pumping your cock. You’re moaning louder now, telling me what a dirty little cunt I am. You move quickly grabbing my hair n pulling my mouth to your cock. You push me down on it n hold me there, I’m gagging n my mouth is open. Drool is running all over you.

U lift me off to get my breath but quickly pull me down again. My eyes r watering… I relax to allow you my full throat… your pushing your cock up to me now. N holding me at your base, you like me gagging n spluttering over you. Your pushes get faster… I know your gonna cum… you hold my head still as your cock is bouncing in and out of my open mouth… finally you release n I close my lips around you, tasting the salty liquid as it hits the back of my throat. I suck n run my tongue against your string… you look at me. What a mess you say, I realise my make up must be all over my face… tears are down my cheeks n drool over my chin… “lie back, legs open” I do as I’m told.

You push your face into my cunt, biting n sucking at my clit. I know I’m wet already… sucking cock like that always causes a reaction. You’re rough with it. Sliding a finger inside me working with your tongue. I’m gasping n moaning… begging u not to stop. I begin to grind down my pussy sore from the earlier fingering. I like the sensation of you biting n the sting in my skin. I’m not gonna be long. I cry out as my orgasm hits… u suck on my swollen clit n I’m spasming all over the place. My thighs locked around you.. you finally let me go n I run to bathroom to wash my drooled on face. When I come out your sat up on the bed.

You ok? I nod and smile.

We chat for a bit longer… it’s getting late. “Probably best get some sleep, I’ll want you again before we leave the hotel.”

I turn over n close my eyes.. wondering which hole you’re cumming in next time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great second part your a naughty girl

Love it

By *uilt2Last69Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Yes to all of the above please. Where does the queue start??

Love it !!!!!

By *cothornyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

By *entor_DomMan  over a year ago

Dronfield

Quality

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *littyclittybangbangMan  over a year ago

Kenilworth

Such a filthy bitch. I'm enjoying this so far.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *idlands-riderMan 40 weeks ago

burton-loughborough

So fucking hot x

» Add a new message to this topic