FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dave and Karrie meet again

Dave and Karrie meet again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ANDA! OP   Man  over a year ago

DUMFRIES

Vvvt vvt. Dave felt in his pocket for his phone. Probably his ex texting him to give him some grief.

1 NEW MESSAGE FROM KARRIE

fuck, there's a name he hadn't seen for a while.

"What you up to big boy?"

"Well this is a surprise. Not a lot, in Carlisle doing a bit of shopping for Christmas. You?" He replied.

It was only the end of September, but Dave liked to get it out the way. September there was less tourists in the way, wasn't too warm for heaving bags of crap around, wasn't too cold either, there was still plenty eye candy roaming around in short skirts and tight tops.

"Well fuck me, I'm there too. What time you heading back home? If you got nothing to rush back to you mebbe fancy going halves on a room for the night? Could meet up, dinner, drink then....well......use your imagination"

Dave immediately found a quiet area, dropped his bags and started googling hotels. 5 minutes later he had booked a double at the Holiday Inn.

"Already done, Holiday Inn. 106. Rooms are under David Prowse and Karrie Fisher. I'll see you when we're both there"

"Oh you dirty boy. I'll be there in an hour or so"

Daves cock was already raging at the thought of getting his hands on that slutty little minx again. Little did he know Karrie was sat in her car in the Lanes car park, seat soaked from the orgasm she just gave herself at the thought of getting Daves cock. She hadn't planned it, but she had seen him out and took the chance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *xpatinwalesMan  over a year ago

near you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

DUMFRIES

Dave headed to the nearest clothing shop, knowing he would need some clean threads, then to the nearest Boots to get shower gel and stuff, then to his car, threw all his shit in the boot and headed out the carpark. He hit the 5pm traffic "fuck, its goin to take me an hour just to get there". Slowly but surely he managed to escape the city and got to the hotel.

Dave headed in clutching his bags of clothes and grooming stuff, found the reception and booked in. "AH, Mr Prowse, your partner Miss Fisher has already booked in. Through that door, up one and down to the left you'll find your room" indicated the rather tidy looking bird on the desk. Dave followed the directions given and found the room. He gave himself a minute to regain his composure, he was out of breath from all the hustle and he didn't want to look overly keen to Karrie.

Composure regained, Dave gave the door a gentle rap and headed in "Hello?" He said kinda softly, hoping not to startle Karrie. "Hello you dirty boy!"

She was stood by the bottom of the bed, left foot up while she pulled up a stocking, the other leg already done. She was wearing matching red bra,barely there panties and suspender belt. Dave thought he was going to need his new jeans there and then, his cock felt like it was going to burst right out "Fuck me....." he muttered. "Dinner first young man, just just keep those thoughts dirty for later"

"I need a shower, I'm rank" said Dave and headed for the ensuite. He turned the water on to a nice temperature, stripped off and got in. After a couple minutes as he have himself a good scrub, through the gap in the curtain (cheap holiday inn) he saw the door opening and Karrie came in, she had dressed in the time he had been in the shower, wearing a red and white flowery sleeveless dress, just long enough to cover her lovely arse when standing, but short enough to peek out the bottom of her arsecheeks when she bent over. Daves cock started to raise again. "You all good in there? Need a hand with anything" she said with a hint of flirt. " No im good, ill be done in a minute, don't want you getting wet"

"Bit fuckin late for that, this is the 3rd pair of panties I've had on since I text you earlier"

Then.....a hand came creeping round the curtain, feeling its way around. Dave moved his semi into its path and it was found "ah there you are" said Karrie with little bit of delight in her voice " I've waited patiently for this, I've been such a good girl, I haven't touched another cock since I last touched yours" as she slowly began to wank it. Truth be told, her hand was the only hand he'd had on his cock (apart from his own) since their last encounter. "Safe to assume you're enjoying this"she said as she could probably hear Daves soft moans. Karrie started wanking his cock harder and faster.

He shut the water off and opened the curtain. Karrie pulled him out of the shower by the cock and instructed him to lean back against the sink. Karrie then turned away from him, hitched her skirt right up, pulled her panties to the side and moved backwards. Dave grabbed his cock and went to bury it right in her wet pussy "Oh no no no" she said and she moved his cock in between her legs hard against her pussy and closed her legs around it "you don't get that just yet" as she began to move back and forth, fucking Daves cock with her thighs, he could feel the heat and wet from her pussy on his cock, the whole feeling was strange but so erotic, it wasn't long before Dave announced he was going to cum.

Karrie cupped her hand around Daves helmet and he shot his load all over the inside of her thighs and hand. Karrie pulled away from him and rubbed her hand against her pussy, licked the remainder off her fingers, righted her panties and dropped her skirt back down. "Nothing makes me hornier than feeling a man's cum all sticky on my pussy, going about my day and no one else is the wiser that im a sticky little cumslut. Now, hurry up and get ready, I'm starved"

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

birmingham

More please

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wow great start

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

DUMFRIES

Dave hurriedly cleaned himself up, dried off and dressed, the sooner they got some scran down them the sooner he would have her all to himself again and by fuck was he aching to feel her hands and mouth all over him.

"Ready!" He declared stepping out the ensuite. For once in his recent life Dave had scrubbed up quite well, comfy black shoes, black trousers and a short sleeve shirt, black with little skulls on it. "About time, all I can smell is me and you and I'm horny as fuck, but I need to eat" Karrie laughed. They headed out arm in arm laughing.

They jumped into Daves car and headed back into Carlisle to find somewhere to park then eat. They found themselves in a fairly large carpark just off Botchergate in Carlisle, a hive on pubs and restaurants. Turning the engine off Dave asked "what you fancying then?. Karrie turned with a little smirk on her face "sausage" and reached for Daves fly as she undid her seatbelt. Given what had happened not even an hour ago, Dave knew better, so he reclined his seat a little. Karrie reached in and fished out his semi hard cock, adjusted herself in the seat and leaned over taking Daves still hardening cock right to the base. Dave brought his hand up and placed it firmly on the back of her head, holding her down on his cock as it continued to creep further towards her throat. It felt amazing

birmingham

More please

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

DUMFRIES

Sorry for the delay.

Karrie slid her lips and tongue up and down every inch of Daves now rigid cock, Dave was in heaven. He could hear and feel the little 'glug' every time Karrie took all of him in and it drove him wild, he started thrusting upwards a little each time Karrie was on her way down, the glug got louder and more often. Dave could feel the start of the tickle, he was going to erupt down her throat in seconds. Karrie must have sensed this, she sat up straight, hand still round the base of Daves cock squeezing tight, mouth and chin covered in saliva and mebbe even a little precum. "You were goin to cum, and you never said you dirty cunt" she said with smile. "But .......it felt so good. I couldn't help it" Dave laughed back.

"You need to save it for later. Now dinner"

birmingham

More please

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this is back!

DUMFRIES

Dave had to sit for a few minutes so he could safely tuck himself away without incident, didn't help matters Karrie was beside him sorting herself out, and every time he looked at her his mind slipped back to the bathroom at the hotel and then to a few minutes ago and he could feel the rush of blood to his cock.

"Cmon to fuck Dave, get that away and lets go eat, I'm starving" Karrie said as she swatted at his semi. "I wouldn't do that, we'll be here all night" he replied. And with that Karrie proper pinged the his bell end "ow you twat, uncalled for!" But she got him a good one cos he was back to floppy within a minute "I'll kiss it better later, now get it away. Chinese or Indian or just a chippy?" She said as she got out the car.

20 minutes later they were sat opposite eachother in a corner booth of some dimly lit Chinese restaurant and menus were being browsed.

"What you fancy?" Karrie asked.

"Well what I want isn't on the menu......yet. so I'll just go for the shredded beef" dave replied, indicating the dish on the menu.

Couple minutes later a waitress came over, looked like she was straight out of some Anime, black slip on shoes, white tights, mid thigh pencil skirt, white blouse tight enough to show her fairly good sized pert breasts, jet black hair in pigtails. She took their order and walked off. Dave watched her pert arse sway as she left

"You want to fuck her?" Karrie asked.

Dave got a little flustered, he couldn't tell if Karrie was a little mad or what that he's just lightly perved over someone who was clearly less than half his age.

"I'm joking, I'd fuck her, she's a pretty thing. I just wanted to see you squirm. I'll be back in a minute, just going to the loo" and Karrie left the table. A minute later his phone went PING!

By *uilt2Last69Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Decent.

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

DUMFRIES

Dave pulled out his phone. "1 NEW MESSAGE FROM KARRIE" Oh aye, this a text to tell me she's bolted and left me the bill he laughed to himself. He opened the text to find a few pictures. Kind of point of view pictures, first one was just of the inside of the toilet stall door and her knees, second was similar, but you could see her hand heading towards her legs, third was of her hand on her pussy, fourth showed 2 fingers deep inside her pussy. Daves cock nearly flipped the table.

DUMFRIES

Karrie came back to the table a few minutes later, sat down and threw something at Dave across the table. He retrieved it and realised it was the panties she just had on, they were still damp. Dave tucked them away into a ball in his closed fist and gave them a sniff, much to Karries delight.

"Enjoy my little show? I did go for a pee, but on the way there I caught sight of that little waitress and couldn't help but think about the 3 of us fucking, her sat on your face, me on your cock. My panties got too wet to wear so you can have them"

"You are a dirty little slut, and I like it" replied Dave, cock hardening at the mental image Karrie just put in his head.

With that, their food came. Both said thanks and both watched the waitress walk away, both wondering what she looks like naked

birmingham

More please

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Kerry / limerick border

DUMFRIES

There was little conversation as they sat and ate, Dave could feel Karrie had slipped off her shoes and she was slowly creeping one of her feet up the inside of his leg. He still had her panties between his legs, so every so often he would pull them out bunched up on his fist and get them a little sniff, much to Karries enjoyment.

About halfway through the meal she leaned in over the table "do you know what you're going to do before we part ways again?"

"Well, I have an idea of what'll happen" Dave replied smiling

"You're going to fuck my arse"

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Great story

DUMFRIES

Dave nearly inhaled a mouthful of rice, he was somewhat surprised with that. "Fuckin hell Karrie, you trying to kill me?" He coughed.

Karrie laughed "sorry, don't die on me just yet. It'll not be the last time something hits the back of a throat tonight" she ended with a little wink.

10 minutes later they were finished their meal and drink. The cute waitress came over, took their plated and asked if there was anything else they would like. Karrie and Dave looked at eachother, both thinking the same "we'll have you to go" but they just laughed a little and said no thanks, just the bill. Mebbe the next time they'll bring in some company. The bill was brought and paid, soon Karrie and Dave were on their way out the door.

"What now?" asked Dave. "It's a nice night, let's take a walk, there's a big park and wooded area over that way" said Karrie

Karrie took Dave by the hand. "You know, this is kinda nice" Dave thought to himself, he could mebbe get used to this. But not just now though. Karrie just wanted fun and he was happy with that, he'd had quite enough commitment for now.

They headed down through an underpass and found themselves in a large playing field, few people walking around, couple dogs but it wasn't overly busy. "Let's go down this way, towards the trees"

birmingham

More please

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

DUMFRIES

No sooner were they hidden within the trees Karrie had dropped to her knees and was fishing his cock out "I was to feel you grow in my mouth". While Dave was a little nervous about being outside (not something he had ever done) Little Dave didn't let him down and Karrie had a mouthful of cock within minutes, and she was going to town on it, the glug glug faster and louder. Dave could feel Karries saliva running down his sack. Karrie released his cock for a second to say "fuck my mouth, fuck my throat. Fuck it like you hate me" and Dave duly obliged. He placed both his hands behind her head, grabbed a handful of hair in each and started ramming his cock in and out of her wet and willing mouth. He felt her hands on his arse, pulling him in each time he thrust forward. Occasionally he could hear a little wretch noise from Karrie but she never stopped him.

"Stop stop stop...I'm goin to cum" Dave cried as he stopped thrusting, but Karrie wasn't having any of it, she took him right in, lips wrapped tight round the base of his cock. He could feel her tongue massaging the underside. He looked down at her to see her staring back up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks, ample tits hanging out her dress shiny with saliva. He had never seen anything hotter in his life.

And with that, he erupted, cock convulsing like it had epilepsy. Karrie let out a sound of satisfaction as she slurped down his cum

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

birmingham

Fantastic

More please

DUMFRIES

After what felt like an age Karrie withdrew the cock from her mouth, licked up the saliva/cum mix from the sack to tip and stood up. Dave had never seen a sight that was more beautiful, sexy and dirty all at the same time. She was stood, hair slightly ruffled, shiny wet round her smiling mouth and dribbles on her chin, gorgeous tits hanging out the top of her summer dress, nipple being teased with one hand and the other hand fingering her pussy.

Dave felt the rush of blood to his cock at the sight of her.

"Get yourself bent over, lean against that tree " an order Karrie gladly followed.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Durham

By *essiewhoreTV/TS  over a year ago

Grimsby

birmingham

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lucky man getting her arse

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple  over a year ago

South Shields

Really well written - great stuff!

DUMFRIES

Dave dropped to his knees behind her and pulled her asscheeks wide open. He been waiting ages to taste her pussy again, he'd never had his mouth near an arsehole before but in for a penny, in for a pound.

He indicated to Karrie to spread her legs a little wider, opened his mouth and almost vacuumed himself to her moist pussy, wriggling his tongue forwards till he found the spot, the devil's doorbell. As soon as he started tonguing it he could feel Karrie beginning to tremble. From his angle he could see her lovely little arsehole puckering in and out. Releasing his vacuum a second he lubed his thumb and fingers with her own juices, reapplied the toungy vacuum and slowly pushed his thumb onto her arsehole. There was a little resistance at first but then pop...it was in. Karrie let out a little half shriek half moan.

Dave kept tonguing her clit, occasionally running his lips and tongue up and down the length of her now soaked plump pussy while slowly in and out with his thumb, giving it a little rotating action at the same time. After a few minutes Karrie begged him to stop because she was going to cum but Dave wanted her to orgasm, he broke his mouth away to tell her "You'll cum and you'll like it, you dirty little cumslut whore"

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Fantastic !

manchester

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

close

DUMFRIES

Dave doubled down on his efforts, increasing intensity with both thumb and tongue, within minutes Karrie was quivering, legs nearly giving out then a high pitched squeal as she orgasmed. Daves face and chin were now completely soaked, her arsehole felt like it was trying to bite off his thumb with every wave of orgasm that coarsed through her body.

Dave stood up, cock brushing up against her swollen clit. Karrie twisted herself towards him and kissed him passionately, tasting herself at the same time

"Fuck my arse . Please, fuck my arse, cum deep in me" she begged, voice and body still trembling from the orgasm aftershocks

"You're not going to shit straight for a week" Dave said as he grabbed a handful of her hair and bent her back over. Dave brought his cock forward, but went for her soaking wet pussy first and pushed himself in as far as he could go. "Nothing better than natural lube" he thought to himself as he thrust hard a few times. He pulled out and positioned his glistening bellend against her anus. Karrie was moaning and whimpering in anticipation. As he pushed he felt that resistance his thumb felt "gently does it, don't want to hurt her" he thought and he was in. "Oh fuck oh fuck" Karrie almost screamed, Dave didn't knownif it was pleasure or pain " fuck me, fuck my slutty little bumhole" she gasped and Dave slowly pushed and pulled his cock in and out, each time getting a little deeper. Before long he was balls deep in arsehole. It was tight but felt smooth, Dave knew it wouldn't be long till he came again "harder you cunt, fuck me hard. Fuck my arse like you fuck my mouth" and Dave happily obliged.

Northampton

birmingham

close

DUMFRIES

As dave started hammering Karrie's arsehole her cries of pleasure started getting louder and louder which both spurred him on and gave him cause for concern. Last thing either of them needed or wanted was a public indecency charge. Dave reached forward and half covered her mouth in a bit to stifle her cries. And just in time, Karrie let out a horrendous noise as she came, he could feel her body literally shaking, he had no doubt if she wasn't being held she would have collapsed.

Unbeknownst to the pair, another couple HAD heard Karries noise and came looking. About 20 feet over his left shoulder Dave spied them. The woman was squatting down, bottom half completely naked, fingers deep in her pussy as she sacked the cock of her partner, both of them staring in their direction. Dave had lessened his efforts at this point. Karrie asked what he was doing slowing down. Dave indicated the couple "well, let's finish the show for them. Cum in my arse, I want to feel it drip out my arse on the way back to the car. Tell me loudly when you're going to cum"

Dave picked up the pace, within a minute he was back hammering her arsehole. "I'm goin to cum" he muttered

"Louder"

"I'm goin to cum"

"Louder. Tell me I'm your little cumbucket and you're going to cum in my arse"

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE SLAG, YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ARSEHOLE FILLED WITH CUM AMD YOU'LL LIKE IT"

They both glanced over at the strangers to see the woman take a face full of cum

Seeing that was enough to tip him over the edge. He felt like his legs were going to go he came so hard. Karrie tightened her ring to milk every drop from Dave.

close

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

birmingham

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Kerry / limerick border

manchester

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Northampton

More

DUMFRIES

Dave pulled his cock from Karries arsehole and started putting himself away as Karrie sorted herself out. They both glanced over at the other couple. They were both now standing, she was wiping her face down and he was zipping himself up. They both looked up at Dave and Karrie, he gave Dave the thumbs up and she giggled. Dave smiled back sheepishly. He'd never been watched fucking before, felt a little weird now he was done.

"That was amazing" Karrie said "them watching us just made it better. Your cock in my arse...I've never came as hard. Didn't know I could cum from an arsefuck"

"I thought at one point your arse was going to chomp my cock off, it went so tight. Cmon, let's get back to the hotel, I'm absolutely fucked"

Given it was a fair bit darker now than when they first ventured into the trees it took them a few minutes to find they way out, luckily Karrie had seen the direction the other couple took and headed that way. Finally they made it back to the car, and headed back to the hotel.

Upon getting back they both decided to shower, but for safety's sake the decided separately, neither of them had the energy for another fuck

Durham

DUMFRIES

"What now?" Dave asked "you want me to get a separate room or sleep on the floor?"

Karrie looked at Dave like he'd just shit on his hands and clapped "no you daft cunt, we're going to sleep in that bed, get all cozy, watch some shirty hotel TV and fall asleep"

Dave couldn't help but notice freshly showered Karrie was sexy as fuck, damp straggly hair falling all ways, skin still damp and slightly red from the hot shower. He never thought he would say this again, but for a second he thought he could feel the feels for her, she was everything that Dave could ever want in a woman. She was great company, would talk about anything, she was intelligent, funny, outgoing and adventurous and the sex was absolutely mind blowing.

"Cmon big boy, get into bed, let's see what shite is on telly" said Karrie as she pulled the sheets back and climbed into bed. Not one to pass by an invitation into bed with a beautiful woman Dave jumped in and got comfy.

Hotel TV is piss poor, free view. They managed to find some mid 2000's thriller with the Taken guy and got comfy wrapping arms and legs around eachother. Daves slowly emerging hardon betrayed how tired he felt, an instinctual reaction to body contact, soft heavy boobs pressing against him with each inhale, the smell of her lightly perfumed hair and skin, her smooth legs moving against his.

Liam had offed his 10th bad guy when Karrie saw Dave was building a tent on the bed "Oh aye? What's this?"as she snaked her hand under the sheet towards Daves cock, wrapping her warm hand around it. Dave let out a little groan. As much use as it had today, it still felt wonderful.

Slowly she pulled his foreskin back and rubbed her thumb gently around the rim of his helmet, his cock convulsed at the sensation. "Still a little sensitive are we?" Asked Karrie. "Just a bit, it's seen a lot of action though, not used to it" he replied. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle, you're not going to cum again. Not tonight" she stated. "I don't think I have any left, if anything it'd just be a wee puff of air, you've had everything I have today"

But she continued. Dave felt movement. Karrie had laid herself a little more on her back. Left hand still around his cock wanking him slowly but firmly. Her right hand was between her legs. Dave kicked the sheet off the bottom of the bed, he wanted to watch.

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

manchester

close

DUMFRIES

Karrie was running her fore and middle fingers up and down her pussy, teasing herself. Dave could see already the slight glisten on her fingers. He reached down with his right hand towards her pussy, she was indeed already sopping wet.

"Taste me" said Karrie as she moved her shiny wet fingers towards him. Dave reciprocated and moved his fingers towards her. As the spent a few seconds licking Karries taste from eachother Karrie had increased the intensity of her stroke. Dave wasn't far off again, the sight and taste of Karrie was driving him to the edge and quickly. Dave returned his hand to service Karrie. Within a couple of minutes Karrie began to squirm and buck. He knew from previous experience she too was on the edge of orgasm

"Stop stop" she cried as she clamped her legs shut on his hand "I don't want either of us to cum" and she took her hand off his cock.

Dave was slightly confused. Karrie looked and saw this.

"We're going to edge eachother, then we'll sleep. Then we'll fuck again in the morning. And it'll be the best fuck"

birmingham

Durham

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *unster FunsterMan  over a year ago

Manchester