FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pushing boundaries

Pushing boundaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man  over a year ago

lincoln

A couple of years ago I was dating a lovely lady called Sara, she was a very attractive woman, late 20s, 5ft 1, size 10 with a nice full ass and natural 32e tits. We had a healthy sex life but only saw each other on weekends due to work. She enjoyed dressing up occasionally, and started enjoying a few more things as we went on such as spanking and choking etc - none of which she had done before and didn’t think she would enjoy, I even got her to do anal a few times, again she enjoyed it but always seemed to feel guilty for enjoying it.

Anyway, one night I said I’d love to see her fuck another guy, not something she was keen on initially as she didn’t want me with another girl. A few months later she had warmed to the idea. We talked about our rules:

Safe sex always

No anal

I would be present

Those were what we agreed to start. Now we set about finding a guy. We decided to go with a tinder profile, a few body shots for pics, no face for obvious reasons and the following profile:

Part of a couple but he has given me permission to have fun with another guy, he will also read the messages on here. What we want - an open minded guy who will take it slow with us, doesn’t mind bf watching, plays safe must be relaxed. What you get in return, dating and hopefully fun with a little blonde girl pushing her boundaries.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

lincoln

Sara sat swiping away, mostly left but occasionally right. She got a few matches but most were either confused or hadn’t read the profile, or didn’t want to go along with it or just wanted to swap pics. I reassured her there was no rush for this and she had to be comfortable with it. A couple of weeks passed with no real joy, but we were beginning to talk about it more and more and it seemed to be getting her hot. She even began reading more on hotwife scenarios and a little cuck stuff, we got me a cock cage and she would lock me up for a couple of hours at a time just to see how much she could tease.

Anyone one weekend she announced on the Friday she had been chatting to a guy for a few days and he seemed nice, actually understood her profile and wasn’t just trying to get a leg over. He was 35 and in good shape, he suggested that they move to whatsapp to set up a meet, but that it’s as a group so I could also read the convo, I agreed and soon we were all set up and ready to go. We all agreed for a social meet the next night. I watched Sara getting ready, a nice matching black bra and g string set, and a red dress that showed her ample cleavage odd with some nice heels and hair done - she looked amazing. I drove to a pub about 20 miles away, which was half way Ish for us all. Sara immediately spotted him and went to hug him, at 6ft he dwarfed her but he was certainly in shape and genuine. We spent a good few hours chatting, or rather they did while I listened, they were getting very flirty towards the end, but last orders came around and we headed out separate ways - they did have a cheeky snog while saying good bye though. When I got Sara home she was immediately horny, telling me to lick her to orgasm before she rode me calling out dans name as she came. I think she liked him.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *anky677Man  over a year ago

Sandwich

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

lincoln

They chatted in the group for the next week and a half, then Dan was passing for work and we agreed he could stop off at Sara’s for food. I was on tender hooks waiting for updates as obviously they weren’t texting much. Sara’s face timed me once he’d gone, about 10 ish, she gave me a run down of the evening they had just talked and flirted with kissing and cuddling, she had however got her tits out for him for a bit - as she did on our second date - he’d had a good play with them and sucked them, she’d had also groped his cock and said she was very much looking forward to more. The next Saturday Dan was invited over for the evening, Sara had said she had a new outfit for him, we agreed if we were both happy she would get changed for him and my sign of approval was giving him a condom. Dan came over on time with a bottle of wine for us all, Sara was in jeans and a vest and greeted him with a kiss, we all chatted for half a hour or so, Sara went up the toilet and came back down in a black and hot pink bra and thong set with some stockings on. She posed before kissing Dan passionately, some groping followed before she looked at me with her big dark eyes full of lust, waiting for my next move.

lincoln

I scrambled around in a bit of a daze and handed Dan a condom, Sara took his hand and led him upstairs. I paused, finishing my wine before following, upstairs dan was in Sara’s bedroom jeans around his ankles, shirt on the floor with Sara on her knees, sucking his cock loudly. I moved into the room and sat to the side of them and the bed, I could see about 4 inches of cock not in her mouth, I assumed she was teasing as she couldn’t deep throat - but as she pulled back to lick his balls more of his cock appeared than i thought, totalling what must have been 8 inches as a pose to my 6.5, he had a bit more girth too. Sara continued with her mouth for a few more minutes, Dan unclasped her bra releasing those 32e tits. As she stood she dropped it to the floor and moved to the bed removing thong which she threw to me as she laid back on the bed, stocking clad legs spread, letting Dan climb between them. I noticed here little thong was absolutely drenched. Dan slipped a condom on and rubbed his cock up and down her slit before he began to slide in slowly with a moan, Sara also moaned and her pussy was spread and her eyes rolled back in her head

lincoln

He paused for a few seconds, letting her adjust to his size before he began slowly and deeply fucking her, her moans grew and I could hear how wet her pussy was. She was soon in rhythm with Dan as he nails dug into his back and heel into his ass pulling him into her. Their pace increased as the undoubtably guttural moan of Sara’s first orgasm happened. Dan slowed letting her come down from her high, as she composed herself she told him to fuck her hard - he did. His pace resumed with more power this time as Sara shook with ecstasy, another orgasm soon followed. They kissed again and she was playing with her tits, Dan never slowed Sara was bucking her hips waiting to cum again. As she did Dan announced he was going to cum too, pulling out of her and whipping the condom off he shot his load over her tits. After the first pulse, Sara realised what was happening and held them together for him, catching splash after splash on those big fleshy mounds. Dan collapsed next to her and Sara released her tits letting his cum run off as he recovered from the fucking she had just received.

lincoln

I got her a cloth to clean up and Dan went to the toilet, I reassured Sara that I loved her and that was amazing, she agreed and told me she loved me too. When Dan returned he laid down with her for a few mins, their hands roaming over each other before we headed down stairs again. Dan put his boxers back on, Sara stayed with just her stockings on - which was unusual, she would pretty much never be naked down stairs. We all had more wine on the sofa watching tv, Sara and Dan were cuddled up together. Maybe half a hour or so later they were kissing again, Sara’s little hand playing with dans cock, once hard she had his boxers off and cock in her mouth, she was bent over so her ass and pussy faced me, I could already see how wet she was, I couldn’t resist and moved in to lick her dripping wet pussy making her moan as she sucked dan. After a few mins she moved to get a condom for Dan, slipping it over his cock before she mounted him there on the sofa. I watched her ride him with her tits in his face and his hands on her juicy ass as she bucked against him, her orgasms soon coming. I sat stroking my cock, holding myself back. With Sara controlling the pace Dan was soon moaning, 3 of Sara’s orgasms in and Dan was grunting too, shooting his cum into the condom as I shot mine over my hand. Sara collapsed against him recovering before moving back to chill out on the sofa still in just her stockings.

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Good story, very hot

lincoln

It was getting late now so off we went to bed, Dan staying in the spare room. I fell asleep with a very content Sara in my arms, we chatted saying how much we were both enjoying this and how glad we were we did it. I soon drifted off, awaking an hour or so later, I was in bed alone but the moans from next door indicated where Sara was. I laid wanking listening to her moans of being fucked and the banging of the headboard. It was a while before Dan grunted, I finished and pretended to be asleep as Sara snook back in. Awaking the next morning Sara was already up, I headed down stairs and found her bent over the kitchen sink, her booty shorts pulled down and her vest top still on, dan stood behind her with his cock firmly in her as her spanked her ass. I stood and watched with my cock straining. It seemed like ages before he finally came removing his cock and Sara having to use her arms to stop from collapsing. He discarded his cum filled condom and pulled up his pants as Sara recover to finish making the coffees she started before she was taken yet again. Dan left after breakfast and a kiss with Sara and a promise to see her again.

By *arahadam9696Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds really hot

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

lincoln

For the next couple of weeks they chatted daily on the group WhatsApp, even exchanged a few naughty pics and chats. Dan visited again 3 weeks after the first, he was greeted at the door by Sara this time in a red bra and thong set and some stripper heels - something I’d always wanted her in but she wasn’t keen, when Dan asked I bought her a pair. They didn’t make it out of the hallway before his cock was in her mouth, once hard and condom on he picked her up and held her against the wall, her thing to the side as his cock slipped into her with bc a moan, he bounced her on his cock while she was cumming until he finally came too. He carried her through to the sofa and put her down to recover as I got the drinks. An hour or 2 later dans cock was back in Sara’s pussy as she was being fucked on the sofa, her head on my lap and straining cock as I watched her cum again and again before Dan filled another condom. Dan decided they should go out for drinks that evening, he wore a nice shirt and jeans and Sara wore a nice red dress, I gave them a lift into town before going home and spending the evening alone.

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

[Removed by poster at 01/01/23 12:50:41]

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *ornwallkink2017Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

fantastic can’t wait

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Nothing better then having a hot wife or g/f and her willing to be shared, the chuck scenarios can be awesome, I wish xxx

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

lincoln

I got a call later to go and pick them up, they were both a bit tipsy and got in the back, they were kidding right away and Sara soon had dans cock hitting the back of her throat as I drove. On arriving home we went in and Dan went upstairs, Sara kissed me as I could taste dans pre cum, she said they had run out of condoms and could Dan please fuck her bareback - as she was griping my hard cock I couldn’t resist saying yes. Sara bounded upstairs as I followed, Dan was already naked on her bed, his big cock hard. Sara dropped her dress, stepped out of her heels then peeled off her thong joining Dan on the bed amf bending over allowing his cock to slide into her tight pussy doggy style. As Dan began fucking and Sara began moaning she beckoned me closer to suck me cock as Dan enjoyed her. I loved her moaning on my cock and dans hard thrusts had her cumming, which in turn had me cumming and filling her mouth in only a few minutes, I didn’t have dans staying power. They kept fucking as Sara’s moans were louder than usual once she’d swallowed/dribbled my cum. With a loud grunt and a grab of her hips Dan pumped a load into Sara triggering another orgasm from her.

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

lincoln

Dan laid back and was asleep all most right away, when Sara got back from cleaning up she asked if I minded staying in the spare room. I’d been in there maybe 10 mins when I heard Sara begin to moan again, they increased as the pace of their fucking did and she soon announced she was cumming, I stroked my cock listening through the wall. Sara came again, then again, and again before a grunt from Dan undoubtedly firing more cum I to her. I fell asleep, being awoken again an hour later by Sara and Dan fucking again, drowsily I listened again, they were getting longer each time. I fell asleep after they finished again. The next morning I took them both coffee in bed, when I went in Sara was under the covers sucking dans cock, I sat and watched her climb on top of him to ride him while he played with her huge tits until he came yet again in her as she rolled off him to recover. Dan noticed he time and apologised saying he had to leave - he quickly dressed and left leaving a horny me and a work out cum filled Sara, cum now beginning to leak from her well fucked pussy. I moved to kiss her and ended up fucking her used cummy pussy, soon depositing my load on top of dans.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sounds like you all enjoyed it

Sounds perfect, love fucking a sexy woman in the martial bed so hot, he got to be bare too, so hot !

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

lincoln

Should I carry on?

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Yes, please carry on, this is great

cheshire/Preston

More please

lincoln

It was 2 weeks before Dan was round again, this time for the full weekend, Sara thought it would be fun if I was in my cock cage for the weekend too, she got her wish. I was caged Friday evening and Sara held my key on a chain around her neck, resting in her deep cleavage. Sara pulled on a new crotchless thong and matching bra for Dan, when he knocked she answered the door in just that, under a minute later his cock was hitting the back of her throat a few minutes later she was on the sofa with his cock deep in her pussy fucking her bare back to orgasm after orgasm before he came in her for the first of many times that weekend. Unable to wank I get them drinks as they recovered from their first fucking. An hour or so later Sara was bent over on the sofa with her head on my lap as Dan was fucking her doggy, my key was hanging down close to my cage, with a grunt Dan filled her with his cum again, this time though I was made to eat his cum from her, as I did and she came it pushed another mouth full out which I swallowed much to their amusement. Soon they went to bed, I was in the spare room, I stuggled to sleep as my mind was racing.

cheshire/Preston

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I have just cum reading this horny story

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Great storey

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I have just cum reading this horny story "

Same here as it is familiar to some experiences with my wife

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

hayes

Lucky dan

hayes

Hope Dan uses her hard and rough

hayes

More more

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

lincoln

This wasn’t helped by Sara’s moans and the bed hitting the wall as Dan was fucking her yet again, all I could do was leak pre cum. I slept late the next day when I did get up though Dan was naked on the sofa with Sara just in her thong, my key glinting between those big tits. They decided to go shopping for the day, Sara pulled a sun dress on but no bra, something she never used to do. But taking my credit card off they went not returning for a few hours but with lots of bags, Sara did a little try on show for us both, there was a few dresses, skirts and crop tops. As she was undressing infront of us Dan was soon hard again and when Sara dropped one dress he pulled her towards him and pushed her head down pushing his cock into her mouth. I was told to take off her thong, I obeyed pulling in down over her sexy ass and exposing her wet pussy, she grabbed my head and held me in place so I could lick her pussy and get her even more ready for Dan.

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"He paused for a few seconds, letting her adjust to his size before he began slowly and deeply fucking her, her moans grew and I could hear how wet her pussy was. She was soon in rhythm with Dan as he nails dug into his back and heel into his ass pulling him into her. Their pace increased as the undoubtably guttural moan of Sara’s first orgasm happened. Dan slowed letting her come down from her high, as she composed herself she told him to fuck her hard - he did. His pace resumed with more power this time as Sara shook with ecstasy, another orgasm soon followed. They kissed again and she was playing with her tits, Dan never slowed Sara was bucking her hips waiting to cum again. As she did Dan announced he was going to cum too, pulling out of her and whipping the condom off he shot his load over her tits. After the first pulse, Sara realised what was happening and held them together for him, catching splash after splash on those big fleshy mounds. Dan collapsed next to her and Sara released her tits letting his cum run off as he recovered from the fucking she had just received. "

Didcot

"Dan laid back and was asleep all most right away, when Sara got back from cleaning up she asked if I minded staying in the spare room. I’d been in there maybe 10 mins when I heard Sara begin to moan again, they increased as the pace of their fucking did and she soon announced she was cumming, I stroked my cock listening through the wall. Sara came again, then again, and again before a grunt from Dan undoubtedly firing more cum I to her. I fell asleep, being awoken again an hour later by Sara and Dan fucking again, drowsily I listened again, they were getting longer each time. I fell asleep after they finished again. The next morning I took them both coffee in bed, when I went in Sara was under the covers sucking dans cock, I sat and watched her climb on top of him to ride him while he played with her huge tits until he came yet again in her as she rolled off him to recover. Dan noticed he time and apologised saying he had to leave - he quickly dressed and left leaving a horny me and a work out cum filled Sara, cum now beginning to leak from her well fucked pussy. I moved to kiss her and ended up fucking her used cummy pussy, soon depositing my load on top of dans. "

lincoln

She was soon bent over with dans cock ramming her pussy mercilessly before unloading in her as I was told to clean up. I obeyed. They showered and dressed ready to go out, I dropped them both off and returned home. I was asleep on the sofa by the time they came home, I was ignored as they both went right up to bed. I did however notice there were some messages in our group chat, opening them up there were pictures of Sara well out of character - she was flashing in public, some outside with her dress pulled up showing her g string, one of her in the restaurant with her tits out, then they must have gone to a club there were some flashing her g string in there too, and one of her grinding on another guy, then one outside again but it was her with dans cock in her mouth. I was brought back to earth as I heard a very loud scream from upstairs, I rushed up and opened the door, Sara was on the bed with her ass in the air, face towards the door, the lube was on the side and dans cock head was in her ass. She was gripping the sheets tightly as Dan let her adjust to his size, slowly he pushed more and more in, Sara’s face was contorting with pain, then discomfort, then pleasure as the looked back at Dan and simply said “yes baby fuck my ass”.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Didcot

You have become a very good. willing and obedient cuck

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it. Please lets have more

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *.RazzzleMan 52 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Loving this x

By *lderWiserNowMan 52 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man 52 weeks ago

lincoln

I sat and watched with my cock straining in its cage as dans big cock moved in and out of her very tight ass causing a lot of moaning from Sara between biting her bottom lip. Dan soon upped the pace triggering a loud orgasm from her and a loud grunt from him as his cum filled her bowel. She collapsed as his softening cock left her ass letting his cum begin to run out of her as she recovered. She cleaned up and kissed me good night closing the door in my face. I went to bed very frustrated. Sunday morning I served them breakfast in bed as I was called back to clear away Sara was busy sucking dans cock. As I got down stairs to wash up I heard the bed start creaking upstairs as they were fucking again.

I cried

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

By *andy IanMan 52 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ess n BenCouple 52 weeks ago

Didcot

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man 43 weeks ago

lincoln

I realised I’d lost Sara now and I would never be enough for her, she needed dans cock too much. I must have been there ages, I didn’t even noticed they had come down stairs until I heard them laughing at me. I was informed they had been talking and now Sara would be dans every other weekend and she would start visiting his too, I had no real way to argue, I was told more detail but all I could really focus on was my key perched between Sara’s tits. We had a few hours watching tv before I went for the weekly food shop, Sara and Dan elected not to come, I had no doubt they would be fucking again shortly. I rushed around the shop and home again. One there was another car on the drive way, it was one of Sara’s friends, Steph. When I got in all 3 were sat around talking Steph must have been brought up to speed as she commented how much she liked the new necklace I’d got Sara. 20 mins of being being talked about Steph excused herself apologising for taking up Dan and Sara’s time. The door had only just shut when Dan and Sara were passionately kissing as Dan cock was freed, they were upstairs only minutes later. A knock at the door soon followed I opened it to Sara’s mum - we had never really gotten along. She pushed in breezing past me, she said she had just had a phone call from Steph and was here to make sure Sara had picked better this time - but from the moans audible through the house she clearly had. I was made to make coffee while she waited for Dan and Sara to finish. We sat awkwardly until they came back down. Sara was a little surprised but introduced Dan who soon left to go home. Sara’s mum suggested more conditions, I should remain caged and only be rewarded for buying Sara presents. Each item I bought her would be totalled up, for £250 I could have a hand job, £500 was a blow job and £1000 for sex. But each time I claimed a reward it reset - Sara was a big fan and said that was now my reward scheme. That night I couldn’t wait and with Sara’s approval I booked a holiday to corfu for us in a few weeks. I was rewarded as promised and unlocked for sex with Sara, I lasted minutes at best Sara was unsatisfied and made me lick her to orgasm before I was locked back

Up again.

lincoln

As promised I had Sara to myself for the next weekend, we went holiday shopping and I earned myself a hand job which I claimed on Sunday. The weekend after Sara went away to dans returning shattered on Sunday evening. As I was taking her away for a week she said she would also be spending a week at dans - that way it was fair on us all. I heard nothing of her at all for that week and she was no longer even giving me details. But, weeks later we were boarding the plane and soon landing in a tropical paradise for a week in the sun. It was late when we arrived so it was good night cap and bed, I was ready for it especially after the awkward conversation I’d had at the airport as I was still caged…..

The next morning Sara was eager to get to the sun, we had breakfast and Sara went to put her bikini on, I was sent for sunloungers. Sara soon emerged and attracted a lot of eyes, her black bikini left little to the imagination, small triangles were straining to hold in her E cup tits, her bottoms clearly showed that she was fully waxed as it can’t have been much above her pussy, the back framed her pert round ass in a thong style and her clear heels clicked loudly on the concrete, white glasses added some class and the wrap around mesh skirt covered nothing. I got drinks as Sara spread her towel. She was attracting stares from a lot of guys. As the sun became stronger Sara said she had forgotten suncream could I go and buy some. The gift shop wasn’t open so I was heading Into the local town. I was gone maybe 30 mins, when I got back Sara had been joined by a group of 3 guys, all around 25-30 pretty ripped and tattood. She was clearly flirting, I handed her the suncream and she introduced me as one of her bfs, the guys just looked at her but the penny seemed to drop when they noticed the key around her neck, strange that they didn’t notice it sat between her tits until she started playing with it. After half a hour or so chatting they went for a swim leave Sara with me. One was in some white trunks, once wet they were very see through, something Sara spotted immediately, especially given thhe substantial package now on show. She bit her lip thinking I hadn’t noticed her staring - or not caring if I did.

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

lincoln

We were both enjoying the sun and drinks, Sara was enjoying the eye candy. I was trying not to look, any kind of arousal made my cock strain in its cage, but there was a few hot ladies around, some in groups some with partners. I soon drifted off in the sun, when I woke up Sara was gone, I noticed the guy in the white shorts was also gone but his mates were there. I went for a walk around and ended up having a drink in one of the hotel bars, I sat on the balcony and noticed the guy in white shorts was on a room balcony a bit further round, he headed back in and I wondered if Sara was with him. I decided to try and find out, counting the rooms I headed to his door, sadly I couldn’t hear anything but housekeeping were in the room 2

Further down. I snook in and hid under the bed while they were in the bathroom, 10 mins later I was free to come out of hiding, I slipped out onto the balcony and climbed over the middle too to mr white shorts, he clearly wasn’t alone, I could here him enjoying company - or rather I could hear company enjoying him. I glanced around into the room and it was confirmed that it was Sara in there with him. His cock was buried in her pussy as he roughly fucked her, legs wrapped around him nails digging into his back. Her moans of ecstasy were making my cock strain, white shorts was really going for it and she was loving cuming on his cock, sweat was apparent on both of them, soon he was grunting and getting close, she locked her feet together holding him in as he came in her pussy with a loud grunt before collapsing on her. He rolled off her pulling out his softening cock, she went to clean up leaving him on the bed with his considerable very wet cock flopped across his leg. I ducked out of the was just incase, but the open door meant I could hear their convo when Sara returned. They made some small talk before Sara said she had best get back in the sun, she found her bikini strewn around the room and dressed again stepping into her heels, with a kiss and a promise to see him again later. I crept back round and headed down, Sara was back already saying she had gone back to the room for her book, I didn’t ask any more, white shorts appeared and gave her a knowing look. Later on there was a volley ball game going on, Sara decided to join in. They were all having fun I chose to sit back and watch. I must have fallen asleep again but was woken up by Sara returning, she had made plans for us to have drinks tonight with some of the other players. As the sun went in we showered and dressed to go to the bar. Sara was In some strappy heels and a light dress, her g string could be seen through it along with matching bra. We were having a good night and enjoying meeting people. Naturally there was more guys and Sara was popular, soon enough skinny dipping was suggested we were dragged along but I was shy of my cage being seen, eventually Sara was convinced to join in, not that it took much, she dropped her dress, her bra and thong soon flowed to whistles of approval, I faked being too d*unk and not interested so I didn’t have to reveal my cage. I blended out of the way so I could watch without being hounded or standing out. People were messing around etc and a few were starting to pair off for the night, mr white shorts was popular with a few ladies but Sara wasn’t loosing him without a fight. He was soon following her out of the pool as she came over to me and asked for our room key, I walked up with them but was soon not needed and sat watching as she squatted down to suck his cock, her dress pulled up, one hand on her pussy and one holding his cock as she tried her best to get it down her throat. Her tits were soon freed and catching the dribble and pre cum which was running down my key. She sat back on the bed and peeled down her thong spreading her legs for mr white shorts who promptly pushed his cock into her without a condom. He began giving her a number of orgasms while I could only look on. It was a while before he pulled out shooting his cum up her stomach and hitting under her tits too. Sara came down passing me a pillow and towel saying I could sleep on the balcony tonight.

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

By *j and c 2Couple 43 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan 43 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *cubasexMan 43 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man 42 weeks ago

lincoln

Between the heat, bugs, hard floor and party noise I didn’t get much sleep, on top of that was my cock straining in its cage listening to Sara enjoying her company. About 8 i decided to get up and shower for the day, mr white shorts had obviously gone at some point, Sara was naked on the bed with spots of dried cum all over her. When I’d showered she was waiting for me and sent me down to get her some breakfast while she had another hour or so. I ate and served her food in bed before being sent down to get the sun loungers. She joined me a hour or so later in a black bra and thong bikini combo today and some wedge sandals, my key still between her tits. I asked if she’d had a good night, she said she had. But it was a shame he’d gone home now. We sat by the pool for the rest of the morning. Heading in for lunch Sara was attracting a lot of male attention which she was relishing In. That afternoon she was in the pool playing volley ball and bouncing around again, I think I noticed 3 times her tits popped out. We went out for a meal that night, well once I could tear her away from the new guys she was introducing herself too. Clear heels, pink lingerie and a near enough see through skin tight pink dress was her attire. We had a nice meal and moved onto a bar afterwards. Sara went to find a seat while I got the drinks, I found her sat with 2 guys eventually who she introduced me too, they were from the hotel too and were commenting on her volley ball skills. We had a few drinks together and when I got back from the toilet they were talking about Sara’s necklace, she had told them I was caged and had been for weeks now, so she was able to have fun if she chose too, they thought it was hilarious and couldn’t believe their luck, we were soon heading back to the hotel, Sara kissed me good night and walked off with the 2 guys. I saw her again next morning looking shattered.

By *ice_genuine_guy OP   Man 26 weeks ago

lincoln

After a shower and breakfast we were soon back by the pool, a white number far Sara today, she spent most of the day asleep, I had to make sure she was well suncreamed up while she slept, when I went for lunch however I wasn’t missed as she had found another guy only too willing to cream up her back. She began to come back to life early afternoon, the 2 guys from last night stopped by briefly, think they had also had a good night as they seemed to be angling for a bit of repeat fun. That night was karaoke in the hotel, we attended, Sara had a light white dress on, when she got up to sing the lights make it obvious that she had a black thong under it and no bra, made more obvious when she had a round of applause and chants of get your tits out - which she did, also revealing “hotwife” written across her thong. From then on she didn’t struggle for drinks or service, seems the staff appreciated her too. One guy however must have been familiar with the symbology of hotwife and the key and was soon asking about our arrangement. Basically Sara explained it all and confessed she now preferred the more masculine dominant rough guys rather than me, he confessed he had been a bull for a number of couples in the past.

» Add a new message to this topic