FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The step sis but not step sis part two

The step sis but not step sis part two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adistic_vision OP   Man  over a year ago

bolsover

So this is the second part to my tale of my own debauched life.

I had just slid into the adorable tiny wet hot pool of perfection and I could feel the cervix pulsing.

I looked down into her eyes buried so deep

Inside my own shaved pubis was trying to climb inside her body he gaze caught my own and we could almost I swear read each others thoughts, should this be happening how is it happening is it wrong she must have seen the doubt in my eyes as I felt her legs tighten around the lower of my back I don’t car was all she said followed by, the only way your coming out is to take those leathers off.

That wasn’t about to happen as if anyone appeared it takes me five minutes to get them back on to bloody risky no way I could explain that or hide the fact I was there with my bike being in the driveway and helmet on the stairs mind it did make me giggle thinking about wheee exactly my other helmet was. That giggle caused it’s own issues it made me twitch which caused her to groan fuck em was all I said as I eased my hips an inch or two and dropped fully in again this made her release those legs to allow me full movement, I’m not sure now what made me do it but I removed all but the very top and began to tease just a little inside in and out in and out just half the head the tease was working on me to I don’t know who had it worse so tight was the vice like grip of her body, I looked down between us at the sight of her body that body i had admired as a youngster when she wore her leotard whilst admonishing myself at the same time yet this time I was seeing more than I had ever before and my god it was mesmerising my cock exposed with its curve was covered in her excitement like a sheen of oil and her skin pulled outwards tightly wrapped on the purple head of me. Shit I’m inside my step sis it’s amazing I pushed in and out again a small amount until I could see the ridge disappear and feel her own body wrap around that crown . I was transfixed plop suck plop suck then looking up at her pushed slowly deeper and deeper that heat again I’m sure we both moaned at the same time skin to skin body to body eyes to eyes I rock rubbing her clit against my own body I can feel her getting tighter all the time against me she begins to struggle as I rock and try not to laugh her arm clinging to the now wet t shirt she is trying to remove one tit expedited to freedom light pink nipple hard at attention one as yet concealed wobbling slightly as the material is strained against elbow instinct takes over at this point for ever the gentleman I lower my mouth and take the exposed nipple and breast into me and proceed to tease suck nibble on the flesh all the time rocking back and towards. I’m rewarded by the strained voice from adjacent my ear fuck shit your going to me me ahh god … pain no not pain the grip the pulsing I still can feel what it was like but yet cannot fully explain it was so tight yet felt had her soft flesh felt hard but cannot be coupled with what I can only describe as akin to lowering into a hot bath the instant my cock enters the water that sudden heat but this was inside her and that smell the air smelled sweet yet perfumed it had such an impact on me my heart started to race small deep thrusts not in rhythm no timing just thrusts each one drowning me further in that heat I’m lost to the feeling it takes over me completely I know she is speaking but what I’m not sure. I can hear her now it’s not sttttoppin oh fuck shit what you doing to me. Back arching towards me t shirt still over elbow I reach with a free arm and pull it up around her neck then slide the arm under and in a feet of magic I raise the both of us upwards still connect root and stem and turn us on the bed her feet hitting the floor and I swear pushing me even further inside her . This has allowed her to come down slightly she leans into me her head on my shoulder hair tickles my neck and all I can feel and hear are the fast breaths against my ear like a wind tunnel. She’s lifting now oh fuck she’s lifting and lowering each time to reaches the base she twirls is that right wiggles shit I don’t know what it is but it feels so good I don’t want it to stop now as excited as I am I’m barely holding on forcing myself to not explode inside her to the point it’s like a mild ball ache stomach on fire knots everywhere I shudder the words , I carnt hold on much longer I’m gonna explode she says nothing just pushes me back I fall t shirt hits my back cool wet against my own skin leathers creak whilst my legs swim inside the legs she raises and I pop out and as it does I feel the heat and drops leave her body and hit my skin then slowly begin to work down past my balls and further she’s looking at me and she’s thinking not sure what but I can see she is, it seems like years yet it’s only a few seconds just then that liquid makes it’s way past my balls and hits my arsehole and as with any man of that happens you clench with the sensation well I did my cock which was bouncing slowly with my heat against me jumps up and hits her exposed lips, this seems to have decided for her she reaches underneath and begins to stroke me and as she does rubs the tip against her heated lips and up to that tiny other taboo hole that’s done it I’m finished .

Every muscle within my body has clenched I can literally feel my sack rising against my skin I cannot breath my eyes are closed and I see white dots before them I can smell her so clearly her hair her body her scent I can feel her skin against my now on fire cock head I swear it’s jumped swollen and grown an inch further she realises now let go she murmurs cum for me bro cum for ya sis and that it I explode each pulse of my cock in time with straining every single muscle a long drawn out primeval

Growl comes from my lips I can feel everything I’m connected to everything I’m splashing her skin I can feelMyself slippery against her arse cheeks her hand sliding even more as that too gets covered in me it’s in reality only about fifteen seconds but it feels like hell I don’t know what it feels like I think I left my body for a minute she lets go and our eyes meet again and at the same time go WOW .

Later that night as I’m still trying to work it out I get a message I called the date off it says followed by another my legs arse still shaking

Then another why did we never do this before

I’m still thinking of what to put back to the first message and get I type my answer

Fancy putting that dress on and coming to mine don’t bother with a nightdress you won’t be sleeping beep beep an answer on way

As soon as I read that message I smile and get an instant butterfly spring to life inside as I put the phone down and reach for a fag the door knocks shit that’s all I need thinking I gotta get rid of who ever it is and working out I’d have at least half an hour to do so I walk to the door zippo chings as it opens a spark and inhale flick of the wrist it’s closed I reach for the Yale and turn it and pull as usual the door vibrates as the swollen wood catches the frame and opens . My mouth opens to greet whoever it is and I see it a flash of white near the floor follow it up quickly i erm kinda hopes you would say cum she says as she walks past and into the room, close ya mouth you will catch flies she says followed by I had to park at the pub I do hope nobody could tell I don’t have any panties on under this dress and smiling adds or bra

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Phew very hot..

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago