FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slutty estate agents

Slutty estate agents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone ever had a house viewing (empty house) and had fun ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work for an estate agent and used many houses for naughty meets

"I work for an estate agent and used many houses for naughty meets "

Haha love it proper naughty

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Slightly different scenario, but similar. I met a surveyor at an empty house that was being put on the market once. I told him to wait with his cock out, when I got there I exposed my breasts, knelt in front of him, and sucked his cock until he emptied his balls into my mouth. I showed him the cum, swallowed every drop, put my breasts away, then got up and left without saying a word. True story.

V x

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

"Slightly different scenario, but similar. I met a surveyor at an empty house that was being put on the market once. I told him to wait with his cock out, when I got there I exposed my breasts, knelt in front of him, and sucked his cock until he emptied his balls into my mouth. I showed him the cum, swallowed every drop, put my breasts away, then got up and left without saying a word. True story.

V x"

And a fine breasts they are!!

"Slightly different scenario, but similar. I met a surveyor at an empty house that was being put on the market once. I told him to wait with his cock out, when I got there I exposed my breasts, knelt in front of him, and sucked his cock until he emptied his balls into my mouth. I showed him the cum, swallowed every drop, put my breasts away, then got up and left without saying a word. True story.

V x"

Very very hot lovely pictures too x

Surprised theres not more haha

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

Swineshead

My current wife used to sell houses and one of my work mates used to go out for lunch. come back cheeky smile on his face. we took piss out of him. when my wife and I git married we were chatting about past experience and she told me about my work mate. How they used to meet in the show home and she would give him a blow job. they did ever room in a 5 bed. pity she won't play now

"My current wife used to sell houses and one of my work mates used to go out for lunch. come back cheeky smile on his face. we took piss out of him. when my wife and I git married we were chatting about past experience and she told me about my work mate. How they used to meet in the show home and she would give him a blow job. they did ever room in a 5 bed. pity she won't play now"

Haha so naughty

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I was fucking my young secretary at work and took her to look at show houses one dinner time. On the landing of one house we started kissing and feeling her tits, she bent down and started sucking my cock then I held her against the banister rail legs spread wide and fucked her doggy.

cheshire/Preston

I also worked on new build house for a while and got to know a few of the sales ladies. They didn’t dress in a sexy way usually wearing the company uniform and weren't really interested in the site staff. However at the companies Christmas party after a few drinks they told me of the things they did to secure a sale. They would invite the customers for a second viewing put on the extra charm and flirt, an extra button on their blouses open skirts purposely allowed to rise up higher to show more leg, tights replaced by stocking and suspenders that were always kept in the car just incase and high heels. There was no limit on how far they would go for the right sale starting with kissing and letting them feel their tits to blow jobs and even full sex after they had signed the sales agreement. I actually caught one of them one afternoon she had taken her jacket off wearing a thinner blouse than usual almost see through so her bra and cleavage could be seen and a wrap over skirt. She was sat behind her desk with a customer opposite discussing the sale a couple of extra buttons on her blouse unfastened and her skirt folded back so he could see her stocking tops and suspender. I smiled at her knowing what she was up to and she smiled back throwing me the key to a house that needed some work doing. I took the key back before I finished work (the sales office stayed open much later) and asked how she got on. She smiled and said the deals nearly done he’s coming back to have another look when the sites closed turned to me smiled opened her legs wide so I could now see both stocking tops and teased me stroking her cleavage with her finger. I laughed and left.

By *its The Spot AlotMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

We were moving and before handing in the keys to our empty place the Mrs wanted to just check for any mail etc.

There was a guy she had been messaging on and off she contacted asked he meet her there.

That evening she told me all the details of how he had fucked her from behind as she brased herself hands on the window seal looking out as he was behind her,

Parting her legs, lifting her skirt, pulling her thong aside to slide in.

Waiting for a naughty estate agent female to fess uo

By *jo35Man  over a year ago

douglas

I have had previous doing house surveys

Read my previous post https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/915922 and blow job friday

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

I did some house finding a few years back when I lived in France. One afternoon an estate agent (immobilier) arranged a series of viewings and a young woman took me out in her car. I did my job properly, but during the afternoon I did wonder if she was having some fun and offering. There were too many windows opened and her leaning out showing me her stocking tops and panties. Too many timed when she leant forward over a table or counter and pressed her tits together to emphasise her cleavage. Never risked it by trying anything but I was very tempted and walked round with an obvious hard on for the afternoon.

These all real

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

cheshire/Preston

V x"

Classy

By *riental_brit_studMan  over a year ago

London

"I did some house finding a few years back when I lived in France. One afternoon an estate agent (immobilier) arranged a series of viewings and a young woman took me out in her car. I did my job properly, but during the afternoon I did wonder if she was having some fun and offering. There were too many windows opened and her leaning out showing me her stocking tops and panties. Too many timed when she leant forward over a table or counter and pressed her tits together to emphasise her cleavage. Never risked it by trying anything but I was very tempted and walked round with an obvious hard on for the afternoon."

Sometimes the anticipation is as horny as the act itself. She sounds a proper cock tease.

"I did some house finding a few years back when I lived in France. One afternoon an estate agent (immobilier) arranged a series of viewings and a young woman took me out in her car. I did my job properly, but during the afternoon I did wonder if she was having some fun and offering. There were too many windows opened and her leaning out showing me her stocking tops and panties. Too many timed when she leant forward over a table or counter and pressed her tits together to emphasise her cleavage. Never risked it by trying anything but I was very tempted and walked round with an obvious hard on for the afternoon.

Sometimes the anticipation is as horny as the act itself. She sounds a proper cock tease. "

Agree with that

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

"I did some house finding a few years back when I lived in France. One afternoon an estate agent (immobilier) arranged a series of viewings and a young woman took me out in her car. I did my job properly, but during the afternoon I did wonder if she was having some fun and offering. There were too many windows opened and her leaning out showing me her stocking tops and panties. Too many timed when she leant forward over a table or counter and pressed her tits together to emphasise her cleavage. Never risked it by trying anything but I was very tempted and walked round with an obvious hard on for the afternoon.

Sometimes the anticipation is as horny as the act itself. She sounds a proper cock tease.

Agree with that"

I was very tempted, but as usual I could see me getting it wrong and it ending badly. I'm sure I miss opportunities, but then I miss being on the sex register as well, so on balance I'll take it.

By *ancs29Man  over a year ago

oldham

V x"

dam i am in the wrong job

By *alkthattalkMan  over a year ago

Darlington

Not an estate agent….I helped a girl pick up the last of her things from her ex BFs house, once the cars were loaded we went back and christened every room, his bed, the shower, the worktop, the stairs….she’d not fucked him in that house (she’d not fucked him for months in fact).

I think I helped release her pent up frustration a few times that day. Needless to say we enjoyed ourselves there a few times then she finally posted the key to the estate agent.

cheshire/Preston

By *anny122bMan  over a year ago

St Neots

I sold my house during lockdown. The agent was always very flirty but I just put it down to her being part of her job. As she was a good 15 years younger than me I thought I stood no chance but enjoyed the flirting and attention. As it was lockdown there was no going out and seeing people so I enjoyed her company albeit for short periods of time when she came to do viewings. Let me know if you want to know how it progressed

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"I sold my house during lockdown. The agent was always very flirty but I just put it down to her being part of her job. As she was a good 15 years younger than me I thought I stood no chance but enjoyed the flirting and attention. As it was lockdown there was no going out and seeing people so I enjoyed her company albeit for short periods of time when she came to do viewings. Let me know if you want to know how it progressed "

Tell us more, we need to know all the details

By *nobbyknobMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Great adventure

"Slightly different scenario, but similar. I met a surveyor at an empty house that was being put on the market once. I told him to wait with his cock out, when I got there I exposed my breasts, knelt in front of him, and sucked his cock until he emptied his balls into my mouth. I showed him the cum, swallowed every drop, put my breasts away, then got up and left without saying a word. True story. I take it he never found the rising damp before completing his survey?

V x"

The female estate agents on homes under the hammer always look like they would be up for some fun

"The female estate agents on homes under the hammer always look like they would be up for some fun"

Mhaha they do

By *ocopops1962Man  over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

Oh and in Place in the Sun too !

Nice premise , I must say anytime in the distant past when I was given keys to a vacant property to view at my leisure I always thought there was a possibility to have some naughtiness there but never capitalised on it unfortunately

cheshire/Preston

Any more stories

V x"

Not only are you extremely attractive, that is a very hot, sexy story

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

V x

Not only are you extremely attractive, that is a very hot, sexy story"

Thank you.

V x

It looks not many slutty estates agents

» Add a new message to this topic