FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New area and naughty wife’s ( true)

New area and naughty wife’s ( true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtywifeandhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

All change at the post office yet again and we were told we would be getting new areas to cover , at least it’s not so rural , more bonuses to be earned , was chatting with the old postie , don’t worry you will soon get to learn and like this area , first few weeks went slow but soon got it into my head ,found one area Quite pleasing to do , learned the best time to do it too , I was on parcels , I use to hate things that you could not find a safe place for , knock and wait knock and wait , if some of them only did it now , quite often I would get the same houses ,turned out a lot to do with catalogue deliveries , best time to go was just as kids had left for school , so many times when the door was finally opened , I would be met with women wearing next to nothing , either see through or gowns left open , so you could get a good view , sometimes those with low tops would bend down far enough to sign or pick up a parcel , that everything was in view , I Told my wife I had a constant hard on doing the state ,she told me and laughed she use to do the same as she liked the attention and made her feel sexy , she said don’t worry if they didn’t want you to see they would cover up ……to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *.T.GMan  over a year ago

Wigan

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *idLTMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *otfun1406Man  over a year ago

Truro

luton

I asked wife what she meant , she said not long before she had met me , there was a delivery driver that she fancied , and use to do the same , until one morning she woke up really horny after a night out , it so just happened he knocked and she chatted and flirted with him , next thing she was fucking on the stairs , said it was naughty but nice , they both agreed it was a one off as both got carried away , so she don’t worry it happens a lot , I got to enjoy the area , after speaking with wife so didn’t feel guilty about getting horny ,,,,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start, nice job

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ii12vwMan  over a year ago

Haverhill

Great start

luton

One particular day I went to work wasn’t too busy as had a few large deliveries so not to much could fit on the van , was getting a few good flashes on route so was having a good day , one of my deliveries on this estate , I had not done before 5 large boxes , I carried just one to the door , just incase they were not in , when the front door open , lucky boy again not a bad looking woman around about 45/50 but really nice in her dressing gown , she bent down to sign , and omg top opened and wow , instant bulge

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Keep going

By *orny_scotMan  over a year ago

mintlaw

More please

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Oh yes more please

Should of asked if she wanted the rest bringing in

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

luton

One particular day I went to work wasn’t too busy as had a few large deliveries so not to much could fit on the van , was getting a few good flashes on route so was having a good day , one of my deliveries on this estate , I had not done before 5 large boxes , I carried just one to the door , just incase they were not in , when the front door open , lucky boy again not a bad looking woman around about 45/50 but really nice in her dressing gown , she bent down to sign , and omg top opened and wow , instant bulge . Oops she said , sorry I said no problem winked and said perk of the job , she went to lift and I said it’s a bit heavy I will carry it in for you , but she insisted on helping , not worrying about the lovely view I was getting , by the time we got in to her from room her whole robe was open ,she didn’t even try to close it , I was rock hard ,another four to bring in I said , but you would catch a cold and smiled at her , I am not busy so will bring them all in .ok she said as I did she did not bother to cover up or get dressed , she said thank you .I said no problem any time .as she stood there chatting near naked , great body all on view , I said sorry but all have to be signed for seperately , she said she needed to check them all first ,while she was doing it I noticed her bedroom door move slightly and thought I seen some thing move , (a bit nervy) fine she said as she signed , nearly everything to my liking , is there a problem and she said yes , she come over to me , put her hand on my crotch , and said surely I can’t let you go like this , feeling my rock hard cock , I was speechless , a bit edgy knowning something was behind the door , let me take care of this for you , she dropped her robe , in no time she was on her knees getting my cock out ,she started giving me one hell of a blow job , after a few minutes I told her to Stop , she stood smiling she took two steps back against a table pulling me with her ,she moved my hands between her legs , I couldn’t help but slip some fingers inside her . She was soaking , don’t I get a little tongue before you go , again I could not help it , thinking what my wife had told me , I could here something behind me but I didn’t care ,she came when I was licking her , fuck me she said fuck me , I had to , my cock was in her within seconds , I knew I would last long so I went for it ,while fucking her I was still curious . I whispered to her who was in the bedroom , she whispered back , my husband , dont worry he only likes to watch , with that I shot my load ,she was really horny and started chatting loud enough for her husband to hear , I hoped you enjoyed that as much as me , she said it’s something she likes doing and that it would be a one off , never got another fuck on the job , plenty of flashing and soft fun , so all you posties or delivery drivers out there don’t be so fast on your feet , I know four mates who got lucky like me , my lucky area was hp27 Hemel ,won’t give anymore detail than that , but some very sexy ladies

Loved reading that one

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Lucky d mmmm

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Very goood

Used to deliver sofas in my early 20’s and me and the lad with me got to this house and it was plush

I went to front door and knocked, lively looking woman opened it in hot gym gear. Pussy bulging in her tight spandex

We moved the old sofa out and put the new one in.

The lad said he’d seen a greggs a couple of streets back and was hungry

So I told him to go get his food and I’d finish unpacking it

He’d left a few seconds when I felt a hand on my shoulder, then it moved down and inside my shirt

She pulled me round and she was in just a sports bra and knickers. I didn’t need anything more. I was hard and I wanted her. So we had a fast rampant fuck. Sweaty and dirty.

She begged me to cum inside her and I finished minutes before her husband came in

Lucky escape. But so worth it.

Gave her my number and we met a few times after

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

My cock is throbbing after reading these mmmmm

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

» Add a new message to this topic