FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bifem Tim and Me

Bifem Tim and Me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penpuss OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

This afternoon was going rather slow and I was a tad bored so I logged into fabs to see who was about.

I had had a recent conversation with Tim about playing together with another female. I had often shied away from this as a lot of guys only wanted you for this specific play scenario. Tim was different he was always polite, caring, fun, and filthy. Always made sure I was satisfied whenever we got chance to meet. So I was happy to search for a female or couple with a bi female to join us. In fact for once I was quite turned on about it all. I have never been straight as such and had played with females before. So this was another adventure to be had.

I had changed my profile text to attract possible meets and decided not to wait for them to come to us but to go on the hunt. Life’s too short to miss out.

I contacted a woman in her 50’s who had bifem on her profile and started up a conversation. She was happy to send pictures of herself and some were quite explicit. Wonderful large breasts with beautiful nipples I so wanted to suck and caress. We exchanged a few preferences and she seemed happy to meet for a drink.

At this point I had not said a word to Tim as it often happens people turn out to be anything but what they portray. I met Sharron in the local pub and we sat chatting over a drink. Talking about our time on fabs and what we had enjoyed. All these details were making me horny and I wanted to kiss her there and then. She must have felt the same as she put her hand on my leg and slid it up toward my groin. I smiled at her and said ‘ lets walk back to mine and have a coffee or something’ we stood up and left the bar for the 5 min walk to my house. Once inside we kissed and her hands went straight to my cunt. I was in leggings and they were soaked through. I thrust forward for her to get a better feel. We were kissing and undressing each other before we got to the bedroom. Her breasts were even more beautiful in the flesh and I feasted on them as she fingered me making me cum over her hand. Bringing it up to my mouth we both sucked her finger clean. I slid down between her legs and opened her lips up to reveal a superb clit and very moist hole. My face was soon buried nose deep into it as I lapped and fingered her sucking her clit to an erect state slipping more and more fingers into her as she begged for more. Arching her back she came thrusting her cunt as I worked her faster. Then collapsing in a heap, we lay back and laughed as we kissed and cuddled. Legs entwined wet cunts on legs, we decided we clicked and it will be fun to share Tim.

Now was the time to tell Tim. He was happy to say the least and sent me pics of his wonderful leaky cock. Mmm I loved his precum when he was really excited and couldn’t wait to guide that cock right into Sharron.

It took us a few weeks to set things up due to our respective commitments outside our sex lives. Then the day arrived. I made sure I was well groomed shaved douched and toys cleaned. Lube on the side, clean sheets, and a couple of towels. Apparently, Sharron was a gusher as well. Good job Tim liked diving he may need a snorkel.

Tim arrived and we kissed and cuddled I sucked and licked at his dripping cock not wanting to waste a drop. We were downstairs in the lounge waiting for Sharron. It wasn’t long before she was coming down my path to the door. I shot up and opened it before she could knock. She entered and we kissed, moving into the lounge. Tim was stood with a large bulge and wet patch on his trousers. Both Sharron and I laughed and said we best get upstairs and more comfortable. I went ahead as Tim was kissing Sharron and they both followed. I was undressing and watching Sharron take Tim’s cock into her mouth cupping his balls, I felt under Sharron’s skirt to find she had no panties on. How delicious she was soaked. Fingering her as she sucked Tim I looked up to see a grin on his face. This was a moment to remember.

Sharron and Tim were getting to know each other as I sat in the chair watching, playing with my wet cunt and enjoying the view. Tim was licking Sharron and his arse was in a very inviting position. I slipped to the floor and started to rim him probing his arse with my tongue as he enjoyed Sharron’s cunt. Slipping my hand underneath him to grasp his cock and gently wank him my tongue probing deeper into him. This went on for a while before Sharron gushed all over Tim’s face. I felt his cock twitch and pulse in my hand and he quickly turned and spurted cum all over my face. Wonderful I loved being covered. Sharron had recovered herself a bit and slipped forward toward me as Tim sat down on the bed. She cupped my face and licked the dripping cum from my cheeks and forehead. Then she turned to Tim to share it with him in a kiss.

We lay for a while gently stroking each other Sharron’s legs and mine were entwined and we were playing with each other’s breasts. Tim Moved to the chair to give us more room. I wriggled about until my wet cunt was in contact with Sharron’s and we ground ourselves into a hot sticky orgasm as Tim looked on. He was soon hard again and dripping, and I wanted him to fuck Sharron, but first I wanted her, so I slid off the bed and got my strap on stepped into it. Sharron was sucking at Tims cock i got behind her and gently rubbed lube into her arsehole and slipped into her. She gasped as I started to fuck her Tim was holding her shoulders and face fucking her. We set up a rhythm and kept it going for a while, spit roasting her to yet another orgasm.

I stepped back as Sharron got up onto the bed Tim was right behind her grabbing her hips to steady her his hard cock bouncing. Her arsehole gaping from my strap on attention, her cunt glistening with juices. She stayed on her knees and I licked the end of Tim’s cock before I guided it into Sharron’s cunt. He thrust it in deep and hard making her jump about a bit. I wiped the strap on clean of Sharron and moved in behind Tim with a handful of lube. I wanted his arse. As he thrust into Sharron I asked him to slow down a bit as I lubed up his hole. He pushed forward into Sharron and stood still, I slowly entered him hearing him groan. Holding his hips I told him to fuck and enjoy. He thrust into Sharron and at the same time reversed onto my strap on. Tim was being fucked as he fucked he was moaning and groaning getting faster and faster until he spurted into Sharron’s pulsating cunt. I pulled out of Tim as he pulled out of Sharron. He collapsed onto the chair panting. Sharron was still on her knees and her cunt was dripping. I moved forward as she collapsed onto her back. I opened her legs and worked my fingers into her 2 3 4 then my hand, she begged for more I fisted her to a screaming orgasm that flooded the floor.

We were all panting and hot I passed water round and stepped out of my strap on. Sharron was grinning and saying she had never been fucked by a guy being fucked before. We all laughed and got our breath back. Tim was stroking my cunt my clit was swollen due to it being rubbed by my strap on I was soaking wet. I reached down and lifted my double ender up and looked at Sharron. ‘ Up for sharing ?’ I asked. I didn’t have to ask twice we positioned ourselves and took and end each into our cunts. We worked ourselves off with is as Tim sat and watched Sharron came 1st and I soon after. By this time Tim was hard again much to my surprise. He wanted to fuck my arse and told me to get on my knees. I did so willingly and he entered me gently I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Sharron swivelled round and had her head under me and was fingering my cunt as Tim thrust into my arse. The feeling was intense and It wasn’t long before I was gushing over Sharon’s face and Tim was cumming into my arse. We all flopped onto the bed exhausted but happy all cummed out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyme45Man  over a year ago

Dumfries

Wow lucky Tim great story huni xx

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Lovely and well written too x

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

)