FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Whore

Whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustforfun8174 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I may look as if I am sweet and innocent but I’m actually a filthy depraved whore that loves spunk. My sole purpose in life, when I'm not at work, is to have cum leaking out of my holes. Thinking about how I’m a 3-holed toy make my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

Let me get on my knees to worship your cock with my mouth.

I love putting a soft dick into my warm moist mouth and feel it grow hard as I suck on every inch until I start to dribble. I enjoy the feeling of a hard cock throbbing as it pushes and thrusts down my throat. I exist to please cock!

The best meal for sluts such as myself is spunk. I see it as my reward for my dedication to sucking cock and I love the sensation, taste and texture as a cock spurts it's seed across my tongue and down my throat.

Feeling a dick pulsate and twitch in my mouth as it dispenses its warm thick ropes of cum makes me go wild. I have such a passion for giving blowjobs! I’m the kind of slut that will give you a blowjob anywhere and anytime. My mouth, along with my other holes, are always available for use.

Whatever you want to use my body for, it's yours. It's my purpose. To take care of your cock and its needs. I want to make that cock of yours feel so good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

Wow! ....i need a mouth like yours

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

Brilliant xx

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I want to fill all 3 of your holes with my spunk

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Hot

By *ennY666Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Good girl I know how you feel

By *aster and sub SCouple  over a year ago

polegate

very nice you are very much like my sub

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Mmmm love to have sexy fun with you

By *entleman4MMFMan 48 weeks ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

So hot. I love sucking cock too

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Shame its not a true story

By *aykhanMan 48 weeks ago

sheffield

"I may look as if I am sweet and innocent but I’m actually a filthy depraved whore that loves spunk. My sole purpose in life, when I'm not at work, is to have cum leaking out of my holes. Thinking about how I’m a 3-holed toy make my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

I love putting a soft dick into my warm moist mouth and feel it grow hard as I suck on every inch until I start to dribble. I enjoy the feeling of a hard cock throbbing as it pushes and thrusts down my throat. I exist to please cock!

The best meal for sluts such as myself is spunk. I see it as my reward for my dedication to sucking cock and I love the sensation, taste and texture as a cock spurts it's seed across my tongue and down my throat.

Feeling a dick pulsate and twitch in my mouth as it dispenses its warm thick ropes of cum makes me go wild. I have such a passion for giving blowjobs! I’m the kind of slut that will give you a blowjob anywhere and anytime. My mouth, along with my other holes, are always available for use.

Whatever you want to use my body for, it's yours. It's my purpose. To take care of your cock and its needs. I want to make that cock of yours feel so good."

By *babe36Man 48 weeks ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 04/06/23 10:24:13]

By *babe36Man 48 weeks ago

Nottingham

My kinda women,in my town with a sexy body I love sounds like a dream cum true where do I put my name down please

By *pyourbumMan 48 weeks ago

bradford

Sounds like everyone's kind of woman.

She doesnt meet men....

By *_forever.xWoman 40 weeks ago

Mansfield

Wowwwwww go on girl

By *lderWiserNowMan 40 weeks ago

Kettering

Fantastic, I do love a good slutty woman who loves sex too

By *ascBrennerMan 40 weeks ago

Bromley

Love it such a whore.

By *atandasmileMan 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Brilliantly evocative and descriptive piece. It really captures the philosophy of "whore" and wraps it up in a cock hardening description.

By *igerman23Man 40 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *im66123Man 40 weeks ago

newcastle

It’s nice to see a lady that’s honest and open about what she is. You go for it girl and get as much cock and cum as you want xxx

By *ampshire87Man 40 weeks ago

swingdon

amazing go my blood bumping

By *icenick1966Man 40 weeks ago

clowne

By *dinDom300Man 40 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 05/08/23 17:07:07]

By *amJ88Man 40 weeks ago

Alvechurch

"I may look as if I am sweet and innocent but I’m actually a filthy depraved whore that loves spunk. My sole purpose in life, when I'm not at work, is to have cum leaking out of my holes. Thinking about how I’m a 3-holed toy make my nipples hard and my pussy wet.

Whatever you want to use my body for, it's yours. It's my purpose. To take care of your cock and its needs. I want to make that cock of yours feel so good."

So wish my wife was like this. Crazy hot

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

I would like to try roleplay with me being a total whore. Karen & Dave

By *rincessFlirtWoman 40 weeks ago

London/Leeds

[Removed by poster at 05/08/23 18:06:46]

By *rincessFlirtWoman 40 weeks ago

London/Leeds

By *irtydaddyreturnsMan 40 weeks ago

corby

Oh to feel it from a girl like her, or any girl

By *ussy loverABCMan 40 weeks ago

Congleton

Imagine getting fucked and having a gallon (slight exaggeration there) of cum filling your cunt and arse I then pull your dress back down and slip your pantys back on being sure they can soak up all those delicious juices. We go to dinner. All the way there, your legs are spread and your hand in your nix. During the meal, you can feel my cum seaping out to soak the delicate material and your inner thighs. I take a bread stick and slide it between your spread legs and labia. With a huge dollop of cum on it I feed it to you before....

By *ohhMan 40 weeks ago

oxford

Not that much of a whore,, got an age range tut,tut,,,

By *ickinNottsMan 23 weeks ago

Hucknall

Is this really true I wonder?

» Add a new message to this topic