FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Worst meets on fab

Worst meets on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love these threads always make me giggle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'll start

Just had someone asking me for cash for fuel.....in opening message, literally her first message

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once had someone set up a secret camera and tell me after, was not impressed

Her? Wow

By *idsguySY1Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I once went on a fab meet to a pub and she brought her three kids with her…. I went to the toilet and escaped through the window….

By *osco78Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I once had an overnight meetand her kid asked me I wanted a brew next morning

Jesus Christ

Decent Bree though....felt sorry for him ,it ibv wasn't the first time it had happened

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I think James is real because he has pics on profile same place with no cloths on the other are all friends only

Just getting my popcorn…..

By *idsguySY1Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

"I think James is real because he has pics on profile same place with no cloths on the other are all friends only"

It looks similar admittedly, however how come I’ve had mine on here over 12 months earlier?

The debate certainly killed the thread!

Let’s get back on track….

I once called to a woman for a coffee and chat, no obligations for anything else.

Half way through my visit her ex-mother in law arrived and subjected me to 20 minutes of painful small talk.

And before you ask, the mother in law definitely wasn’t worth dabbling with and the woman had used a 10 year old pic in her profile.

Never been so happy to get the “not for me” message from her straight after.

By *ayleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Met a lass few year ago an Hur mum walked in on us (she dint live at home she had come to see Hur but door want locked ) I jumped of to Hur mum saying did the lasses hubby know whot she got up to

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

I met a woman from here, turned up and she instantly got down to pulling my trousers down... She had really bad B.O, and I couldn't hard as my mind went into overdrive about her bad personal hygiene...

I had to apologise for being "too nervous", make some small talk and get out of there!

She asked me back a few times, buteive always been "busy"...

Drove to a meet

Walked up the dark stairs

Patchy Carpet along the hallway

Fag ash on the floor

Old torn leather sofa

Toilet walls covered in damp

Toilet with shit marks at the sides.

Sink with tide marks.

A shit hole on steroids

Was definitely not like the pictures on their profile.

I left quickly.

By *olarMan  over a year ago

woking

Arranged a meet, I will leave the door on the latch they say. I get to the house push open the door floor covered in paperwork and beer cans looked like a proper squat Turned round pulled door shut. End of !

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

My first meet, arranged to pick her up top of her street… she directed me to a house few miles away..parked up and knocked on the door, her dom answered! I had NO idea what a Sub and Dom were at the time!!!! couldn’t get a Hardon to save myself!!!

Failure!

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Second meet:

Met her in her hotel, after chats and drink, started to play and discovered she had very poor hygiene!

I nipped to use toilet and noticed she had no toothbrush, shower Gels; hairbrush…nothing!

Some crackers on these hahaha

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

The only thing I can say is always, and I mean always, get a face picture. I still have the mental scars.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *onny g 56Man  over a year ago

accrington

Had a fab meet with Connie couple hours at hers by time I got home blocked ???

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *lliwantisfun555Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

I've had a few bad experiences..First one was when I went to this woman's house ...she must have put photos on from 20 yrs ago..I thought oh well I'm here why not..anyway hot to the bedroom it was full of cats that must have pisses everywhere..made an excuse and ran...second girl I met was absolutely stunning..started to both get naked she gave me a bj their returned to favour unfortunately her pussy stank of piss and even had toilet paper hanging out...I just went soft and left...and finally I agreed to meet this girl at McDonald's.. it was summer we sat inside with a coffee as no seats available outside..it was midday and all the builders were coming for scran...we were getting on well when she just blurted out...you gana cum fuk na...it was so loud everyone heard I just shrank in the seat...went back to hers only clean place to fuck her was over the kitchen bench as whole place was filthy

Not a meet but definitely crazy, got a reply from a very attractive woman that was up for some kinky fun, great! Was going well until she told me she wanted me to get her pregnant, got worse when she told me she also wanted me to be a dad too. Literally never met her before what an absolute headcase.

By *uMm4FunCouple  over a year ago

Bath

Fortunately we have only experienced one dissapointing meet through Fabb.

Wife chose to meet a guy for van sex, he was older than previous guys but ticked all the boxes 'especially size wise'.

He arrived on time, introduced myself and led him to our van where wife was waiting with the usual nervous excitement, she waisted no time in releasing sucking his cock, I took a few photos and decided I'd waite in the cabb and wait for clean up duties when done.

HoweverIn less than five minutes he was back in is car driving off.

Turned out that despite have giving her the biggest "white Cock' experience of her life 'at the time' it wasn't enough to distract her from his seriously bad body odour which had her close to vomiting..

A massive shame as put her off Fabb play for sometime after.

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

"

Drove to a meet

Walked up the dark stairs

Patchy Carpet along the hallway

Fag ash on the floor

Old torn leather sofa

Toilet walls covered in damp

Toilet with shit marks at the sides.

Sink with tide marks.

A shit hole on steroids

Was definitely not like the pictures on their profile.

I left quickly.

"

Very similar happened to me, in fact it almost sounds like the same place lol. The woman must be 20 stone, husband said did I want to fuck her, I declined. How the mattress dumped in the front garden of the house didn't set alarm bells ring before I entered I'll never know. I still shudder at the thought 20 years on lol.

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

I’ve unfortunately met a few where everything has seemed great up until the meet then at the meet you just want to say dam a good wash wouldn’t go a miss

Then you have to make the horrible decision to you cut and run their and then or be polite that’s why I always like a public coffee/drink meet first

Not a meet but had a woman ask me to fetch crack to meet her good god definitely the worst experience i had on here by far block

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Hygiene issues beggar belief, never fails to astound me.

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"I once had an overnight meetand her kid asked me I wanted a brew next morning

Jesus Christ

Decent Bree though....felt sorry for him ,it ibv wasn't the first time it had happened"

I have had this happen to me. Woke up to a girl asking if I wanted a drink as her mum was sleeping.

By *ustTom31Man  over a year ago

Close By

As a couple we have had two that has now meant Mel won’t go to anyone’s home. One was just a bit of a shithole - nice house / area but inside was fucking grim. Not just messy but filthy too. Made our excuses and left. Second time the wife had to leave just before we got there unexpectedly. He was nothing like his photo and so we just left. He wasn’t happy and how he turned it on us still baffles me.

As a single guy I had a weird one. Invited to meet a couple in theirs. Fella said I just want to watch and wank. I was naked, going down on his Mrs who was decent, he was a bit odd. My arse was in the air and he asked if he could play with it whilst he wanked. I said yes and he shuffled behind me. Stroked each cheek once then jammed a finger right up me. He basically plugged himself into me and held himself knuckle deep without any movement bar the wanking with his other hand. I entered his wife and he removed his finger, more shuffling and as I was fucking his wife, he came with a small grunt shooting a load all over my arse. I could feel it running down my arse crack and over my hole as I was fucking her. With that he just got up and left leaving me and his Mrs to it. She was great though to be fair. It was just a bit weird.

By *ogue OneMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hygiene is the biggest turn off for me. Always insist on a social that way, I can walk. My God some folk are f***ing mingers.

By *uyforfun1980Man  over a year ago

blackpool

1 meet with a woman who was new to the area, afterwards she told me that she used to do a bit of paid work in her old town and she was thinking of doing it here but wasn’t sure how to get started so I suggested that other website that begins with A, or putting adverts in paper shop windows etc. get a call off her about a week later giving me abuse because I’d reported her to fab for prostitution and she knew it was me because they’d told her the username of the person who’d reported her, then started getting threatening calls off her ex in Newcastle telling me he was going to come to Blackpool and kill me. Put my phone on do not disturb and woke up next day to 300 odd missed calls. This led to me deleting my profile that had some decent verifications.

Different woman, I went to her flat we were kissing etc on her couch and she mentioned her brother might be home soon, so I said shall we take it to the bedroom so he doesn’t walk in on us fucking. Her response, it’s cool, he’s gay he’ll probably just wank while I suck your cock. Needless to say I made my excuses and left

"Hygiene is the biggest turn off for me. Always insist on a social that way, I can walk. My God some folk are f***ing mingers."

Yes my worst are issues of hygiene. Cheesy and shitty. Revolting.

By *agicmarcMan  over a year ago

tonyrefail

had a couple walk out on me and ex because of my disibility

By *ungdave1Man  over a year ago

middlewich

I went to meet a couple in a flat in Hereford. Went straight to their bedroom with clothes everywhere and unmade bed. Started playing with her whilst he lay on bed, they both stank!! Next thing the baby starts crying, I just left.

"had a couple walk out on me and ex because of my disibility "

Pathetic behaviour.

Once caught a taxi to theirs, realized when I got there that their house number didnt actually exist, my phone ran out of battery, had to trudge through the rough part of Sheffield for three hours not knowing where I was going, just picking one direction and walking that way. In the rain. Until I could catch a bus

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

I once arranged to meet a woman who looked nice, we had been chatting for a while, so I arranged a hotel. She turned up out of breath as she had a long term condition which she didn't tell me about which meant she could not walk far(I'd have met her in the car park to help her if I knew) no problem so we kissed and she stunk of cigarettes. OK no problem I thought. We both undressed,, foreplay went well ..I went to lick her out ..she then warned me one of her fanny lips was much shorter than the other. No problem I said I understand...things progressed and I entered her..she was really tight as hadn't had sex for years so I was gentle..she was really enjoying being fucked.and we are really getting into our stride.THEN..her phone rings and she's talking to her mother!! Literally on the phone for ages about day to day stuff what she had for tea etc! Phone calls ends she then says thanks! Got dressed and left!!!!!!!unbelievable

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 05/03/23 06:09:05]

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Not a meet but had a woman ask me to fetch crack to meet her good god definitely the worst experience i had on here by far block"

The question is did u lol

Did i foock lmao i blocked and reported, for some reason admin haven't banned her? Crack mustn't be as bad as i think haha

By *ouie69Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

I've put this on before so for people who haven't read it

I met a guy through here we chatted a while met for a coffee he said he was a single parent

We had a few meets at a hotel had a great time so felt safe going to his as he said his mum was having his daughter overnight

So am naked on all fours he's banging me good and proper when the door opens and his 5 Yr old daughter is standing there saying all the noise has woken her up turns out his mum had let him down and he didn't want to cancel

It certainly killed the mood

By *orthridingMan  over a year ago

Knutsford

"I've put this on before so for people who haven't read it

I met a guy through here we chatted a while met for a coffee he said he was a single parent

We had a few meets at a hotel had a great time so felt safe going to his as he said his mum was having his daughter overnight

So am naked on all fours he's banging me good and proper when the door opens and his 5 Yr old daughter is standing there saying all the noise has woken her up turns out his mum had let him down and he didn't want to cancel

It certainly killed the mood "

bloody hell..oh I bet it did. Did you go home?

By *ouie69Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

"I've put this on before so for people who haven't read it

It certainly killed the mood bloody hell..oh I bet it did. Did you go home?"

Was dressed by the time he got her settled and was out the door

By *avidSwingerMan  over a year ago

Kibworth

My worst meet was...

I had been chatting to a couple for a while and then out the blue I got a message from him saying he was at work and he wanted me to go around and fuck his wife as I pleased. I drove 45 mins to the house, knocked on the door and she answered, she was about 15 /20 years older than the pics I'd seen. Anyway I thought I'm here now and I was turned on fucking a wife whilst hubby was at work - even though I had permission from him. We went upstairs and we started undressing, she gave me a BJ, and I finished undressing her.... then I smelt her pussy and I wasn't even near it... it was really fishy, she said I could fuck her bareback, I only played safe but with the smell I couldn't even stay... I made some excuses and then she told me her husband was forcing her to have sex with men and I must fuck her.... I told her to ring the police and left quickly. This was probably 20 years ago and I can still remember the smell

Mine was a while back.

Went to a meet with a gorgeous fuck bud I had on here. We got down to it at the other couples place, but they started arguing as we were going at it at on the floor. He came in and started getting it on with my partner whilst I ended up sat on sofa with the unhappy partner. Turns out he really wanted to fuck my girl and forced her into the meet!

We made a sharp exit!

By *abs_FWBMan  over a year ago

Paris to Berlin

I arranged to meet a lady whilst she was out walking her dog. We walked for a bit and she led me to a little wooded area and tied the dog up to a tree. We started kissing and our hands wandered. I teased her clit and sucked her nipples until she squirted on my hand - she then squatted and took my throbbing cock in her mouth working me over - it felt so good until I looked down to see her dog was sniffing and licking her - instant ‘done’ moment for me and I was glad to leave and get back to my car as soon as I could …

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

"My worst meet was...

I had been chatting to a couple for a while and then out the blue I got a message from him saying he was at work and he wanted me to go around and fuck his wife as I pleased. I drove 45 mins to the house, knocked on the door and she answered, she was about 15 /20 years older than the pics I'd seen. Anyway I thought I'm here now and I was turned on fucking a wife whilst hubby was at work - even though I had permission from him. We went upstairs and we started undressing, she gave me a BJ, and I finished undressing her.... then I smelt her pussy and I wasn't even near it... it was really fishy, she said I could fuck her bareback, I only played safe but with the smell I couldn't even stay... I made some excuses and then she told me her husband was forcing her to have sex with men and I must fuck her.... I told her to ring the police and left quickly. This was probably 20 years ago and I can still remember the smell "

lmao

By *unfunfun xMan  over a year ago

London

Jesus reading most of these disaster meets, I'm kinda glad not met anyone yet

By *ams truckMan  over a year ago

flintshire

Ha ha your all complaining and I can’t even get a meet lol ha ha

Meet a guy on here once for a bj.

Was in two minds about it at first but thought why not.

Walked into his house, stank of stale fags and booze.

Went into the bedroom, thread bare carpet and a bed with a dirty sheet.

Got out of there and home for a shower and noticed I was covered in red marks all over my body.

It seemed that the bed was covered in bed bugs.

Lesson was, trust your gut feeling

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

met a lass 40 miles away we turned up led to bedroom ,dog locked in another bedroom, constant barking clawing at the door, she turns music up. mrs and her get on the bed she says something to the mrs which she gave me the look ,so makes excuse we off in car the mrs says she went to go down on her a fishy smell when the lass told the mrs someone had fixed her pc and she let him fuck her bare for fixing it. also wet bed dog had pissed on it.

By *osyredcheeksWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 21/03/23 13:38:26]

Plymouth

I would have blown a fuse big time!!

Plymouth

"Hygiene issues beggar belief, never fails to astound me."

Quite agree. I always shower, make up on and squirt of perfume before a meet.... Some women and men on here I wouldn't touch with a barge pole! ]

Wanted me to go on holiday with him as his wife on 1st day

Watford and usa

"Wanted me to go on holiday with him as his wife on 1st day "
where was he going to take you lol

"I'll start

Just had someone asking me for cash for fuel.....in opening message, literally her first message "

I had a similar thing on a previous profile, I laughed

By *tephbicdTV/TS  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"I once went on a fab meet to a pub and she brought her three kids with her…. I went to the toilet and escaped through the window…."

Lol wow funny ?? x

Watford and usa

I have been asked for cash drugs out fits for the meet

By *hototed54Man  over a year ago

leeds/ morley/tingley/ middleton

Once fucked a guy while his wife watched, she just sat there watching us she was fully clothed and never said a word, then when we had finished she just said would you like a cup of tea now, I declined and made a hasty exit, it was all very strange.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Travelled to meet a lady and spent the afternoon and evening with her. Nearer the end she wouldn't let me leave, she started planning a wedding and having kids. Oh my god she finally let me out very early hours of the morning only after I agreed to meet with her again.

Never did close shave lol

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Have had a few iffy moments, but three stand out, each one all after a lot of discussions etc.

1). Drove to the meet Couple's house. Half way there, they rang me to ask if I'd collect some Items en route from their local Tesco!

Their lust was texted over to me, but when I queried about the cost (just over &0!), I was told, "you pay for it!!!"

I turned round and went home!

2). The meet was at their home about 80 minutes drive away. I even spoke to the Couple 2 hours before I set off from home - all was set OK!

Arrived at their home on time & they opened the door to greet me with, "we've changed our minds. Bye Bye!" and the door was shut in my face.

3) Arrived at a Couple's home for her to lead me upstairs immediately and was met by her partner whose opening line was - "You'll do everything you are told, or I will kick your head in" and punched the wall to one side of me,,creating a huge hole in the wall. I couldn't get out fast enough!!

London

Remind me not to meet couples blimey there some horrendous stories on here, I know us single guys get a lot of wary mmmmmmm but seems be wary of everyone on here.

Had a dinner time meet at mine for coffee

Everything went well and had play she went home .

Later on night gets a text didn't know number her partner basically said 1st meet free if wanna meet again £50 ...

Arranged a meet here went to the house answered door and walked back in before I could see her. Dimly lit walked into sitting room, definitely sent me some old or filtered photos. Cats and hair everywhere. I asked to use the bathroom went in there trying to figure out my game plan on getting out. As I walked out noticed a back door unlocked it and fleed with about 3 cats. Awkward moment in my time on fab lol

By *a79Couple  over a year ago

sandbach

Had a guy turn up at ours ,who couldn't get hard ,what a let down..

By *up3r99Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Chatted with a younger lady on here . Met in a pub . Attractive sexy . Went back to hers . Walked in and I Said fuk you've been burgled lol . Her home was a complete tip . Ah well I thought here now . Had to move what looked like the whole of her wardrobe off the bed . But what a fuk. Absolutely Red Hot. With the biggest pussy lips I've ever seen . You could have chew on them lol . Saw her a few times . And yep the house was always like a bomb had gone off lol

Where do I start the worst one was I can only describe his cum as tasting like battery acid

"Where do I start the worst one was I can only describe his cum as tasting like battery acid"
Ewwww

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We’d been chatting to this lovely couple in Cumbria (Lake district) for a while, we were getting on brilliantly. It got to the time of arranging a meet with them. There profile pictures showed us a lovely woman 5’5” tall and about a 12-14, really lovely boobs and good looking. He stood 6’ medium build and was a descent looking lad. The meet and day arrived. Anticipation of this couple arriving stopped with the knock on the door. I opened up and was greeted by the fella he entered and as he did he said this is insert name, I looked past him to see this absolutely huge woman and do mean huge, atleast a size 30+ if there’s a figure for this? Morbidly obese? Ok I thought, I new the mrs was going to completely freak out. They came into our home. Needless to say, if you’ve ever smelt dead people, you’ll know exactly what I mean. 250 miles cramped into a car had taken its toll. After the introductions were done I was ordered into the kitchen and told by my mrs to get them out as they’re really smelling the house out. It’s probably the quickest meet we’ve ever had. I did feel guilty about having to ask them to leave after the distance they’d traveled. Oh and before you all judge, we offered them to shower and freshen up, but they refused leaving no other option.

London

Wow just thank yourself you and your partner didn't travel the 250miles, I just presumed everyone would do a video call before a meet?

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Wow just thank yourself you and your partner didn't travel the 250miles, I just presumed everyone would do a video call before a meet? "

We were newish to the scene and didn’t know any better. Much wiser now.

London

Some could be bit shy well we all are a bit I think to do a video call but both could just do there own 5 sec video and send it over saying hi its me see you later. Can you imagine the conversation they had going back 250miles.

"We’d been chatting to this lovely couple in Cumbria (Lake district) for a while, we were getting on brilliantly. It got to the time of arranging a meet with them. There profile pictures showed us a lovely woman 5’5” tall and about a 12-14, really lovely boobs and good looking. He stood 6’ medium build and was a descent looking lad. The meet and day arrived. Anticipation of this couple arriving stopped with the knock on the door. I opened up and was greeted by the fella he entered and as he did he said this is insert name, I looked past him to see this absolutely huge woman and do mean huge, atleast a size 30+ if there’s a figure for this? Morbidly obese? Ok I thought, I new the mrs was going to completely freak out. They came into our home. Needless to say, if you’ve ever smelt dead people, you’ll know exactly what I mean. 250 miles cramped into a car had taken its toll. After the introductions were done I was ordered into the kitchen and told by my mrs to get them out as they’re really smelling the house out. It’s probably the quickest meet we’ve ever had. I did feel guilty about having to ask them to leave after the distance they’d traveled. Oh and before you all judge, we offered them to shower and freshen up, but they refused leaving no other option. "

My worst was one where the guy invited me to "his place". I explained I needed to dress there and he said OK, told me how to get there and I turned up at a 70's block of flats, the door was opened, I went in, he told me to go in the bathroom and dress. I went into the very bare bathroom, no mirror or cosmetics, no towel or even toilet paper! I did not think anything of it (dumb I know) and dressed, made up and walked into the main room. Thats when I realised "his place" was a flat the housing association were refurbishing and he was a builder! No furniture, carpets or curtains, there was a quick fuck and I left. Later when I asked about a verification I was told "Nah, it was not that good for me"!

» Add a new message to this topic