FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Tease

Hotel Tease

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inlingerie1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Another fantasy musing, I hope you all enjoy;

You pour me a glass of wine, as we slide into the hotel bar booth. I'm feeling so naughty, knowing the lingerie secret I have. I'm wearing something bold & sexy that I know you'd like me to wear, yet we never got there before. Your arm runs along my shoulder & around, hand slung over my boob. You know your entitlement to touch means I won't stop you, but you love testing my resolve knowing you openly feeling my boob, plucking and rubbing my nipple through my dress in the bar is going to get me feeling so embarrassed. My cheeks & chest flush rosy, I don't know where to look. I'm trying so hard not to make eye contact with anyone since if they look they will see you, see my nipple hard & visible. I'm biting my lip & squirming to not tell you to quit it. You chuckle and kiss my neck. Fondling me while we enjoy our drinks. Your other hand grabs my thigh, slides up under my dress. I gasp as your knuckle grazes my gstring, hard. I'm so flustered. Again & again, right there in the bar you're groping my boob, nipple, rubbing my clit through the lace. I'm trembling,gushing in shock. Then your finger is under it, probing me, because you can. Suddenly your hand fists my gstring and tugs hard, ripping it clean off. I'm speechless as you put it in your pocket. Staring at me, taking in my shock, seeing the power you have over me. I breathe heavy, chest heaving. You relax, hand resting on my boob, lightly thumbing my nipple but it's a slight reprieve. I'm fired up & so sexually frustrated. I try to distract you, I kiss & nibble your ear, whispering that I've a present for you later & I hope you'll like it. While my hand wanders down your side, over your thigh... stroking my nails all over your crotch under the table. My strokes getting firmer over your tip as I can feel you getting harder for me. I love feeling you grow, knowing it's all for me, to make me take each delicious inch! But my brat's in full swing so I press a little, shaping your dick, rubbing it, then pulling away. You chase me fast, with your hand grabbing my boob hard to pin & pull me in for a smokin' kiss. We come up for air, I gulp the rest of my wine to cool off, you doing the same with your drink. I'm overwhelmed yet smile. My brat is on form... I tell you I'm popping to the loo, poke your side to shoo you & leave the booth.

5 mins later your phone beeps & the first pic arrives. A hip covered in a strip of glossy PVC & sheer black lace... Another beep; a message that says "I'm in the room, waiting for you..." You smile like a hunter that spotted prey. Yet $h!t you don't know what room. You send me a barked text back that says "Room?"

Another pic, this time the curve of my boobs, my nipples so hard & visible under more slick PVC & lace panels that run down my body... Another message telling you "I brought all my toys for you, you can use whichever ones you want on me, in me"

Now you're getting hungry, so you ring me, I reject your call. Then my voice notes start coming through. You can hear them getting wispy the more my desire shows -

"I want you so much, I can't wait to let you do whatever you like to my body.."

"I'm stroking my nipples, the PVC & lace feels sooo good against them as they are so hard & it's so tight. Need your mouth on them"

"I'm so wet for you, waiting all for you, my body wrapped in the naughtiest lingerie for your eyes only"

"I'm Spread in this hotel room... Aching for you. So wet & empty, needing your cock, wrapped like a pretty toy. Your sinful f*cktoy."

Another picture. This time a finger sliding under the PVC & lace to stroke my exposed clit.

I'm giggling as I keep provoking you. Knowing I'm in so much trouble when you find out the room number. That I'm surely going to get fucked all night long, so hard & deep too. The way I secretly love it. You're getting mindless with horn, all for me. Till you're beyond rational.. Just focused on getting inside me. Lust & frustration churning through you. You're calling me relentlessly. Texts too, all the same - "Room number". Beyond begging, you're demanding, the raw bloodlust evident in the gravel of your tone.

I can't help but comply. Well as much as my inner brat let's me! I send a text:

"answer my Q wisely & I'll send you the room number.

Do you want to find me in the room; a) tied & spread on the bed for you

b) on my knees near the door ready to suck you

c) Stood in my glossy pvc/ sheer lace lingerie, silky stockings, & shiny heels at the foot of the bed ready for you, then I turn & bent over it offering you my exposed ass/pussy?

d) some other way?"

You ring me instantly & bark "D" I reply with a gasp & a number. Secretly knowing you could have answered any way you wanted as I'm yours. My heart racing & pussy fluttering as you rush upstairs...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nglishInWestWalesMan  over a year ago

near

Love it

N.Yorkshire

"Love it"

Thanks

N.Yorkshire

Feel free to check out my other stories, all in the stories and fantasies forum...

- Santa and Naughty Elf story

- Toy to enjoy

- Toy to enjoy - another fantasy

- First time at the club

By *ortherndanMan  over a year ago

hampshire

Wow

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

N.Yorkshire

The last para should read;

You ring me instantly & bark "D" I reply with a gasp & a number. *I reply with a gasp & a number.* Secretly knowing you could have answered any way you wanted as I'm yours. My heart racing & pussy fluttering as you rush upstairs...

By *ortherndanMan  over a year ago

hampshire

Sounds amazing

N.Yorkshire

Ty xo

By *ock.and.loadMan  over a year ago

york

Really enjoyed that read, got me a little carried away as well, 10 out of 10 for you xx

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Fabulous

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We stayed in an Edinburgh hotel for a few night, I organise a guy to meet up with us, wow it was fun watching her flirt and tease them ??

N.Yorkshire

"We stayed in an Edinburgh hotel for a few night, I organise a guy to meet up with us, wow it was fun watching her flirt and tease them ??"

Oh sounds fun

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Brilliant story..so far...

N.Yorkshire

Thanks!

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Good start, like to read more please

By *jb1512Man  over a year ago

Lytham

Fantastic start to this story

You look fantastic in your lingerie too

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Great start

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

N.Yorkshire

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *antasyfun1972Couple  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Most deliciously divine like a exquisite wine …

I await chapter two to enjoy the tantalise and tease ..

By *lamingdiceMan  over a year ago

York

Absolutely brilliant!

N.Yorkshire

Aw thanks all xo

By *ormalMaleMan  over a year ago

near By

Lovely start

N.Yorkshire

"Lovely start"

TY

By *aughty peasyhill ladMan  over a year ago

Malton

Well that just made me hard x

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *omputer funMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Very hard decision but I’d have to pick C!

By *hisGuy55Man 44 weeks ago

swindon

Wow just wow!!

By *art3868437Man 7 weeks ago

Bradford

Wow you little horny BRAT XX

By *atesey68Man 7 weeks ago

audley

By *anny 213Man 7 weeks ago

7southshields

Love this

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

By *ememberTheNameMan 3 weeks ago

barnsley

"Another fantasy musing, I hope you all enjoy;

You pour me a glass of wine, as we slide into the hotel bar booth. I'm feeling so naughty, knowing the lingerie secret I have. I'm wearing something bold & sexy that I know you'd like me to wear, yet we never got there before. Your arm runs along my shoulder & around, hand slung over my boob. You know your entitlement to touch means I won't stop you, but you love testing my resolve knowing you openly feeling my boob, plucking and rubbing my nipple through my dress in the bar is going to get me feeling so embarrassed. My cheeks & chest flush rosy, I don't know where to look. I'm trying so hard not to make eye contact with anyone since if they look they will see you, see my nipple hard & visible. I'm biting my lip & squirming to not tell you to quit it. You chuckle and kiss my neck. Fondling me while we enjoy our drinks. Your other hand grabs my thigh, slides up under my dress. I gasp as your knuckle grazes my gstring, hard. I'm so flustered. Again & again, right there in the bar you're groping my boob, nipple, rubbing my clit through the lace. I'm trembling,gushing in shock. Then your finger is under it, probing me, because you can. Suddenly your hand fists my gstring and tugs hard, ripping it clean off. I'm speechless as you put it in your pocket. Staring at me, taking in my shock, seeing the power you have over me. I breathe heavy, chest heaving. You relax, hand resting on my boob, lightly thumbing my nipple but it's a slight reprieve. I'm fired up & so sexually frustrated. I try to distract you, I kiss & nibble your ear, whispering that I've a present for you later & I hope you'll like it. While my hand wanders down your side, over your thigh... stroking my nails all over your crotch under the table. My strokes getting firmer over your tip as I can feel you getting harder for me. I love feeling you grow, knowing it's all for me, to make me take each delicious inch! But my brat's in full swing so I press a little, shaping your dick, rubbing it, then pulling away. You chase me fast, with your hand grabbing my boob hard to pin & pull me in for a smokin' kiss. We come up for air, I gulp the rest of my wine to cool off, you doing the same with your drink. I'm overwhelmed yet smile. My brat is on form... I tell you I'm popping to the loo, poke your side to shoo you & leave the booth.

5 mins later your phone beeps & the first pic arrives. A hip covered in a strip of glossy PVC & sheer black lace... Another beep; a message that says "I'm in the room, waiting for you..." You smile like a hunter that spotted prey. Yet $h!t you don't know what room. You send me a barked text back that says "Room?"

Another pic, this time the curve of my boobs, my nipples so hard & visible under more slick PVC & lace panels that run down my body... Another message telling you "I brought all my toys for you, you can use whichever ones you want on me, in me"

Now you're getting hungry, so you ring me, I reject your call. Then my voice notes start coming through. You can hear them getting wispy the more my desire shows -

"I want you so much, I can't wait to let you do whatever you like to my body.."

"I'm stroking my nipples, the PVC & lace feels sooo good against them as they are so hard & it's so tight. Need your mouth on them"

"I'm so wet for you, waiting all for you, my body wrapped in the naughtiest lingerie for your eyes only"

"I'm Spread in this hotel room... Aching for you. So wet & empty, needing your cock, wrapped like a pretty toy. Your sinful f*cktoy."

Another picture. This time a finger sliding under the PVC & lace to stroke my exposed clit.

I'm giggling as I keep provoking you. Knowing I'm in so much trouble when you find out the room number. That I'm surely going to get fucked all night long, so hard & deep too. The way I secretly love it. You're getting mindless with horn, all for me. Till you're beyond rational.. Just focused on getting inside me. Lust & frustration churning through you. You're calling me relentlessly. Texts too, all the same - "Room number". Beyond begging, you're demanding, the raw bloodlust evident in the gravel of your tone.

I can't help but comply. Well as much as my inner brat let's me! I send a text:

"answer my Q wisely & I'll send you the room number.

Do you want to find me in the room; a) tied & spread on the bed for you

b) on my knees near the door ready to suck you

c) Stood in my glossy pvc/ sheer lace lingerie, silky stockings, & shiny heels at the foot of the bed ready for you, then I turn & bent over it offering you my exposed ass/pussy?

d) some other way?"

You ring me instantly & bark "D" I reply with a gasp & a number. Secretly knowing you could have answered any way you wanted as I'm yours. My heart racing & pussy fluttering as you rush upstairs...

"

By *portbilly1976Man 3 weeks ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic