FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Christmas Cuddles continued

Christmas Cuddles continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrisk75 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Not sure if anyone recalls a post I had about how my Christmas cuddle with my neighbour turned into something much more……well I’m back onshore and due back home tomorrow, we have been messaging while I’ve been away with work, started off saying much gutted she was that is had to go away, she settled after a few days but this week been telling me how desperate she is to see me.

Happy to let you know how it goes if interested either on here or message me direct.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Look forward to hearing how it goes

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Wants more, keep us posted

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *onathan200Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Yes definitely more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to hear

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

birmingham

Gateshead

So update is there’s not much to tell, I got back home yesterday saw Kath today out the window they were heading out, she saw me at the window and waved, that’s the only time we’ve had direct contact, we have swapped a few messages seems she can’t wait to see me and has thought of nothing else since last time, I’m around the house quite a bit next two weeks so she will see when she can find time alone.

Bigger picture she’s saying she’d like to spend a night together and asking if I know a way we can make it happen…..any thoughts ?

It’s been pretty comforting last few weeks while away swapping sexy messages and it’s nice to be thought of fondly, I have had time to think where this is going and what it means.

I’m hoping it can stay as just fun, string free sex

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 22/01/23 21:52:08]

birmingham

near by

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Gateshead

She messaged me this morning asking if I’ll be in this afternoon, says she has a present for me that she needs to give me in person.

My mind is working overtime !!!!

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Could be a kiss or a cuddle, perhaps even a fondle or perhaps just a guide to good neighbourliness

By *uz1978Man  over a year ago

Bideford

It might be she is coming over in sexy underwear!

mullingar

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Nice

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait to find out what your present could be

Gateshead

Well I’ll keep this brief might add more later, she came over just before 1 wearing a long skirt and coat zipped up, lovely big smile and once inside the door pressed her lips to mine, we went through to my back room a study cum living room (facing away from the front road) and she told me to sit on the small sofa.

Smiling but I could tell she was nervous she unzipped her coat to show a black and red corset or body (my not totally up on lingerie), taking her coat off then sliding her dress down showing a suspended belt and black sheer holdups, she looked like she was going to burst with nerves…..I took her hand to settle her but she pushed it away, this was my present she’d bought new clothes and had it planned in her head, she put a cushion on the floor and knelt between my thighs told me to close my eyes she started undoing my trousers and a bit of awkward struggling and laughing we managed to get them down to my ankles and off

Eyes closed I felt her lips on my cock head, hand on my shaft she started to suck and stroke, we can work on her technique she’s obviously not so experienced at sucking but what she lacks in experience she more than makes up for with enthusiasm, running my fingers through her hair as her head bobbed frantically. Couple of times I tried to stop her but she was pushing my hands away….I just lay back to enjoy.

Eyes still closed she stopped and I could tell she was getting to her feet, still quite nimble for her age but on her knees long enough to stiffen up, we smiled and giggled like kids through it.

Felt her straddle me, felt her hand reach down to guide me inside her and felt her wetness engulf me, pressed against me she rode my cock for what seemed an age, my eyes allowed to open gazing into hers as she rode me to a climax, she kept riding as I came, I stroked her hair and we kissed.

I’m normally more a dominant partner but really appreciated the thought and the present, I sat and watched as she hurriedly pulled her clothes back on, kissed me and left.

I’m going to regift her, my present to her will be a different kettle of fish !!!!!

ayr / glasgow

By *CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

cheshire/Preston

Looking forward to hearing what you have planned and how she reacts to it

mullingar

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

Enjoying reading this

near by

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *av501TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Well I’ll keep this brief might add more later, she came over just before 1 wearing a long skirt and coat zipped up, lovely big smile and once inside the door pressed her lips to mine, we went through to my back room a study cum living room (facing away from the front road) and she told me to sit on the small sofa.

Smiling but I could tell she was nervous she unzipped her coat to show a black and red corset or body (my not totally up on lingerie), taking her coat off then sliding her dress down showing a suspended belt and black sheer holdups, she looked like she was going to burst with nerves…..I took her hand to settle her but she pushed it away, this was my present she’d bought new clothes and had it planned in her head, she put a cushion on the floor and knelt between my thighs told me to close my eyes she started undoing my trousers and a bit of awkward struggling and laughing we managed to get them down to my ankles and off

Eyes closed I felt her lips on my cock head, hand on my shaft she started to suck and stroke, we can work on her technique she’s obviously not so experienced at sucking but what she lacks in experience she more than makes up for with enthusiasm, running my fingers through her hair as her head bobbed frantically. Couple of times I tried to stop her but she was pushing my hands away….I just lay back to enjoy.

Eyes still closed she stopped and I could tell she was getting to her feet, still quite nimble for her age but on her knees long enough to stiffen up, we smiled and giggled like kids through it.

Felt her straddle me, felt her hand reach down to guide me inside her and felt her wetness engulf me, pressed against me she rode my cock for what seemed an age, my eyes allowed to open gazing into hers as she rode me to a climax, she kept riding as I came, I stroked her hair and we kissed.

I’m normally more a dominant partner but really appreciated the thought and the present, I sat and watched as she hurriedly pulled her clothes back on, kissed me and left.

REGIFT HER PRESENT LMAO………..LOVED THIS VERY CLEVER N FUNNY PHRASE MY FRIEND KEEP US IN THE LOOP

I’m going to regift her, my present to her will be a different kettle of fish !!!!!"

bradford

By *inkyguyCalshotMan  over a year ago

Calshot

Have you re gifted yet!!

Great hearing your story, you need to look after her, nice to have a neighbour to fuck regularly

cheshire/Preston

Gateshead

I got a text this morning letting me know that Bill would be out tonight at the rugby club invited me over for a cuppa and a catch up…..a few minutes after another text asked me about my present for her with a horny devil….first time I’ve seen her use an emoji.

I saw bill head out in a taxi around 730, phone pinged about ten minutes later inviting me over, I’d already showered and changed so headed across, wasn’t sure whether she’d be opening the door in sexy gear….she’d didn’t , it was obvious she’d made an effort but understated, skirt and blouse (no stockings)….she looked really nice, welcomed me with a smile and once inside a kiss on the lips which turned into a quick snog.

We had a coffee, touched hands across the table, chat was light, nothing serious, the feeling is still a little odd, both still feeling our way around in the dark, she’s still very shy and nervous when we are in normal company, we aren’t just ripping each other’s clothes off but an unreal sexual tension.

I told her I’d brought her present and asked if she’d rather come back to mine to open it there, she shook her head and took my hand leading me upstairs to the spare room which was dimly lit from bedside lamps and had a lovely warm comfortable feeling….I could tell she’d thought about it, this was a little more comfortable and arranged than our previous snatched opportunities, felt like stepping up another level.

I kissed her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt leaving her in white matching bra and knickers, laying her back on the bed we unclipped her bra showing her full breasts to me for the first time, then slipping her knickers down her legs and off.

I pushed apart her legs and lay on top of her between her thighs pushing against her, kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts, down her stomach, I told her to close her eyes as i pressed my mouth between her legs……

Teasing and touching, tongue and fingers taking her close and away for an age I worshiped her learning what took her close and what relaxed her, she moaned, she cried out, she whimpered, I watched her touch herself seeing what she liked how she brings herself to climax, her final orgasm was her wildest climaxing as I sucked her nipples hard held one of her hands down above her head my other hand with two fingers inside her fucking her hard.

All the while my cock had been untouched and grown and softened so many times, felt like I’d been edged to the brink of orgasm over and over without ever actually being touched.

She was panting, glowing, she looked tired…..I lifted her legs up over my shoulders pressed down into her, god she was so wet I slid in so easily then she moaned every thrust as I fucked her as hard as I could for as long as I could legs now pressed down on top of her balls deep fucking for all I was worth until I started to cum deep inside her still thrusting over and over until my cock softened in her.

We hugged we embraced and for the first time we lay together just smiling at each other.

In no hurry I dressed as we talked and she lay and watched me, a couple of times I stopped and we kissed, she kept joking about having to move in the bed as the wet sheets spread.

She put a dressing gown on as we walked downstairs a final kiss and I slid my arm inside the robe and felt her breasts again, her nipples still hard.

She asked if I thought we should stop before it goes too far, neither of us want to but nothing was agreed, I’ll leave it up to her, I understand if she wants to stop and I’ll put it down to a wonderful experience for both of us…..or maybe we’ll fuck again next week….who knows.

Night and take care.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Kettrin

I definitely wouldn't want to stop as long as it's working for you both

near by

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Thanks for the update

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

East of Cork

Wonderful

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Telford

birmingham

More please

Gateshead

Quick update she obviously wants to continue, she messaged last night to let me know she was in alone, Bill had gone to the club to watch the match.

Unfortunately I was at St James watching Newcastle make it to the league cup final….you win some you lose some I guess.

At least I know she’s still keen, that’s the first I’ve heard from her since I saw her last.

Telford

Great story, sounds like she is still keen, just take your time, better not to push but maybe fuck for longer

bradford

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

mullingar

birmingham

Kettrin

all over Ireland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

ayr / glasgow

cheshire/Preston

Gateshead

Here’s a quandary, Bill has been promised two tickets for the league cup final and going down with his son staying over for two nights…..she has asked if we can stay together overnight while he’s away.

mullingar

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

Accept her offer

Near MK

Sounds like an excellent opportunity rather than a pondre

Gateshead

The issue is that I’m thinking of heading down to London for the weekend too, unlikely to get a ticket but it’s been nearly 25 years since the last one it’ll be quite a party.

Which party do I choose ????

accept her offer. she'll be upset if you dont and might not bother again.

bradford

By *entlebearMan  over a year ago

Doug

Get in there and fill your boots use her how she wants to be used

Near MK

Take her with you

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Bookmarking for later

ayr / glasgow

By *ovetolick7640Man  over a year ago

Measham

Go to the football

Kettrin

If you don't have a ticket for the game then next best is good sex and uninterrupted for couple of days

Gateshead

I’m sure they have sky sports…..wonder if a happy compromise would be shagging her while watching the match……wouldn’t be the first time !!!!!

mullingar

Sounds like a good plan

Watch the match on his sky subscription while you are helping yourself to his unloved wife

You'll be doing him a favour, happy wife happy life

A hard one when will you next get to a final,if she really wants you she will understand

Gateshead

"A hard one when will you next get to a final,if she really wants you she will understand "

Hopefully the first of many but very true

cheshire/Preston

Telford

near by

Stay and have her for 2 days

By *es1501Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Go to Wembley I will go around a d fuck her

Gateshead

I’ve been away on rotation working, back home now

Gateshead

Ive had a lot on and neglected the forum, anyone who was interested in the goings on, I apologise. Well….I’m not going down to the League Cup Final this weekend, we have agreed to spend the night together on Sunday, not totally agreed where but probably at my place…..I’ll keep you posted.

cheshire/Preston

"Ive had a lot on and neglected the forum, anyone who was interested in the goings on, I apologise. Well….I’m not going down to the League Cup Final this weekend, we have agreed to spend the night together on Sunday, not totally agreed where but probably at my place…..I’ll keep you posted."
look forward to hearing how you get on

mullingar

dont let her tire you out.

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fabulous steamy stuff.

ayr / glasgow

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Can't wait

Gateshead

We are spending the night together tomorrow, Bill set off for London at lunch time, she popped over just before to let me know he’d gone and asked what I’m doing tonight (I’m going to the pub) asked if it would be ok to message me later (which it is), we kissed then went upstairs and had sex…..this could be an interesting weekend

mullingar

More detail on the sex please

cheshire/Preston

Enjoy and keep us updated

Near MK

Gateshead

Well she came over around 8 after the football, she had a little bag with some toiletries, change of underwear and a new nightdress, we’d agreed not to try and go overboard on making it overly sexed up just enjoy each other’s company, we cuddled on the sofa, watched tv, talked, kissed, stroked and caressed I had my hand inside her top for a while caressing her breasts and she put her hand down my shorts and stroked me hard.

Around 9 we came upstairs to bed, it feels so natural now, neither of us are making an over the top effort we just really enjoy each other’s company and click nicely physically.

She lay back and with her legs apart we kissed, I worked my way down her body, I ended up between her legs and gently over around 15 minutes I brought her to orgasm, with her still laid back I fucked her missionary, we’ve agreed that we don’t need to use condoms, I came inside her, we kissed and she fell asleep in my arms…..she’s still asleep now…..she’s warned me that if she wakes up while we are together and I’m sleeping she will suck me to wake me.

I’m in the kitchen making us drinks right now…..tbc

Near MK

cheshire/Preston

Sounds a good night first of many

near by

mullingar

Gateshead

7 o’clock and I’m making us both a cup of tea, she’s wanting to get back into the house soon as he has an early train.

We woke at 3, I woke to her cuddling me and stroking me in my shorts, opened my eyes to her smiling at me, she straddled me and rode me gently, as I got close I held her still and pumped myself deep and hard into her from beneath, she made more noise than she has previously, I think she’s feeling a lot more sexually liberated.

Then around 6:30 we woke together, kissed a while then this time I fucked her more hungrily, on her back legs over my shoulders thrusting down deep into her, she said she wanted to suck me so I lay back and she sucked and wanked till I shot over myself.

Maybe time for another session before she leaves but I’ll need to see if I can keep up with her !!!!

Near MK

it's good to get along with your neighbours

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

all over Ireland

ayr / glasgow

Gateshead

Last update I guess, we took a shower together, something she’s never done, I think the feeling of the water running over her while I took her from behind, was a new experience that she enjoyed but I’ll be honest I think the night has taken its toll on both of us, I think she’ll be sore and stiff later on today and tomorrow, the feeling of youthful excitement will catch up, with the water in the shower it wasn’t as easy to get inside her, we had to find a little lubricant to help and while I was taking her I was more careful.

She was really worried about being seen slipping out of move earlier and had a full excuse about asking me what happened in the football yesterday……house feels pretty quiet now, and I think I need a rest !!!!!!!

If anyone wants me to post if things happen from here let me know, otherwise this could be a good place to draw it to a close.

Appreciate all the messages of support and advice.

mullingar

Keep updating us please

cheshire/Preston

Love to know if there is anything else?

Yes keep updating plz

East of Cork

Gateshead

To anyone who’s had an interest in this ongoing situation I’ve been away with work again and heading home next week, I saw Kath another twice after she spent the night, it’s becoming less the frantic snatched moments at new year and almost feels like a relationship albeit an unusual one.

We are really compatible sexually and she is going through an awakening she looks visibly younger and more carefree every day……I sometimes wish I’d met her in a different life, still not sure how of where this all continues or ends though, I’m just making the most of the now.

Thank you for all the supportive messages over the last 3 months

mullingar

ayr / glasgow

By *ovetolick7640Man  over a year ago

Measham

At least the Saudi backed murdering scum lost the final