FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A sexy lady hotel meet

A sexy lady hotel meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * perfect Gent OP   Man  over a year ago

here there and everywhere

Again this is a true story and the second of 3 or 4 stories

The hotel meet

We had been chatting and having fun discussing dream and fantasise buying new toys but slso I had made a few as well

It was coming up to the weekend of my birthday and I received this message

Daddy please meet me at the travel lodge as I have arranged something for your birthday

I will text you the room number in the afternoon and leave you a key at reception

please do not arrive before 7 as I will not be ready and I want everything to be perfect for your birthday

Love little one xx

On the day specified I arrived at the hotel around 6.30 collected my room key and went yo the bar for a drink at 7 made my way yo the room and tried my key after a couple of failed attempts I went back to reception exchanged my key and made my way back to the room and let myself in

As I entered the room all I saw was a very wonderful scene to behold little one was making my biggest fantasy come true

She was wearing her wedding dress with a vail over her head around her neck was a white leather collar she had a bunch if silk flowers in her right hand

Wow is a I could mumble I walked into the room a bit further and noticed her toy case open on the dressing table with toys I knew and some new ones I hadn't seen before

I grabbed my phone and took pics of her

And as I walked towards her her left hand came out from under the vail holding an envelope but I also noticed she had her wedding ring on which made me smile

Please open and read your card daddy

I took it from her and inside was a beautiful hand made card with these words in side

Daddy to night this brides body is for your pleasure all I ask is that you make me cry please as I need that release and I will be a big girl and try not to use my safe word

Love little one xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please carry on

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

I walk up to her raise the vail and kiss her long and hard on the lips which had the deepest red lipstick on I had seen

I walk round her to see that a lead was pad locked to one end of the collar and the white leather handle was padlocked to the clothes rail attached to the wall

I watch her watching me then smile I put one arm around her waist and pull her towards me she stumbles forward awkwardly and the collar pulls tight against her throat

Carefully watching her I hold her in this position for about 30 seconds the release her once she has caught her breath I ask her wear the keys are

she shakes her head not telling daddy she giggles

I pull her to me me again so the collar pulls against her throat and hold again for about 30 seconds

This time once she has got her breath back she smiles at me and tells me to look for them I step away and start yo look around the room to be yold if I was hot warm or cold

I stand before and she giggles warmer daddy

I pull the top of the wedding dress forward looking down at her very sexy cleavage a bit warmer daddy

My hands run over her body till the brush just below her waist hot daddy

I lift the hem of her dress to see she has a spreaderbar locked between her legs which is why she stumbled forward

I raise the hem higher to her knees enjoying the sight of of her sexy legs in white stockings

Higher still and find she has on a garter aswell

Very warm daddy

Now her stocking tops and suspenders on on show

Hot daddy

Next are her sexy little white bridal pantys

Very hot daddy

All I see is a damp patch forming In them and her swollen labia which I kiss through the silky material

Shoulding daddy

I pull them to one side slide my fingers I to her soaking wet puss and pull out the keys

I put her pantys back in place and drop the hem of the dress licking my finger and the keys I walk behind her on lock the kead and tell her together on all fours which she does obediently.......

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

huddersfield/manchester

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I slap her bottom hard half a dozen times through her wedding dress the dress rose up anough to expose her feet in white paintent 6 inch heels fully seamed stocki gs and that the spreader bar wS locked to her ankles by dome white leather cuffs

I go to her toy case and find the matching wrist cuffs

Kneel for me and put your hands our

She does as told and I lock the cuffs securely round her wtists and clip them together

Back on your hands butt in the air

Going back to the case I pick out her leadt favourite toy a black bamboo cane I had made but I also see someitems I haven't seen before

I pull out an anal hook a double ended dildo and some nasty looking nipple clamps

You been buying new toys again little one

Yes daddy she giggles

Pulling the small armchair nearer her I I sit in it and look at the picture of beauty before me musing what to do next I get the cane and tap her bottom with it making her jump a little

Right time for some fun

Stand up

She struggles to her feet still smiling

Get on the bed facing the head board the get in the punishment position head down arse up this takes a little time but she manages it

I take the bottom of her dress in my hands and slowly pull it up her legs admiring the view as I go I get to her lacy stocking tops and then uncover the sexy few inches of flesh between them and her bottom I carry on lifting the dress finally exposing her bottom to reveal that she is wearing a tiny G string and in her bottom is a large jewelled plug

I kiss each cheek gently and I can see her G-string is soaked

I pat her bottom then smack each cheek 12 times turning them read

She counts each in turn and ranks me for each as she knows that I would start again if she didn't

I pick up the cane and ask her to give me a number between 1 and 24 but if I didn't like the number I would double it

12 please daddy

I hold the cane against her bottom tapping it lightly...........

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

By *entleman jim 2000Man  over a year ago

gamlingay

Mmmmm

birmingham

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

huddersfield/manchester

I cut the cane through the air bringing it crashing down on the bed next to little one

She jumped a little but never said a word

I started tapping her bottom with it again then stuck her bottom with

it one thank you daddy a lovely red stripe appeared on both her cheeks

Swish crack two thank you daddy another red line half an inch from the first dhe eighled a little to try and ease the pain

The next 4 blows were in quick submission 3 4 and 5 thank you daddy

Tut tut little one you miss counted we will have to start again the first 9 passed without issue and she was getting dome very nicecred lines all over her bottom the 10th I hit the back of her thighs her voice wavered a little 10 thank you daddy

Therwack another across her thighs I could here her sobbing 11 thank you daddy

The last on was going to be very painful for her as I was going to aim it to hit where the top of her thighs and her bottom meet and I knew her labia would be very puffy as she Was very turned on and I would hopefully hit that at the same

I gently tapped her bottom again with the cane

Last one little one

Tap tap tap swish therwack perfect shot she jumped up I could see the tears and mascara running down her face her dress fell back over her bottom and thighs 12 thank you daddy I heard between heavy sobs

Get back in position which dhe did obediently I raised her dress her bottom was covered in red and white welts some were bruising then I saw where the last one had landed perfectly across the very tops of her thighs which were starting to bruise and I also saw where it had made contawith her labia which was red swollen

I kissed her bottom which was very warm against the touch of my lips and once again pulled her dress down I put the cane away and un shackled her legs fro the the spreader bar

I sat in the arm chair and called her over to me

Gingerly she got off the bed and knelt in front of me

By now the tears had stopped but her make up was ruined behind her vail......

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

all over Ireland

By *ingdongandBelleCouple  over a year ago

Bishops Strortford

Another great story

"Another great story "

Thank you

birmingham

Hope there is more

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

"Hope there is more

"

Hopefully the next chapter will be sometime today

bradford

Great Looking forward to the next bit

She nuzzled her head into my lap looked to me and smiled

Did you enjoy that little one

Yes daddy my bottom is very sore but my mind and body craves more please daddy

Kneel please

I then stand before her and undress piling all my clothes in the corner of the room then sit back down my erect cock inches from her veiled face I let her look at it then looks in my eyes pleading I lift her vail and wipe it across her mouth leaving a tail of precum on her lips which she loicks clean I then slap her face half a few times so precum mixes with her drying tears and mascara streaks

May I suck it daddy please I nod and she sensually starts kissing licking sucking my cock

I pick up my phone a video this beautiful sight

her right hand grabs my cock i push it away use your left little one I want yo make sure the wedding ring your husband gave you is in the video she nods with my cock in her mouth and starts walking it as well with her left hand as I put down my phone and lean back enjoying her warm sensual mouth and pierced tongue .....

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

Superb

What little o e hadn't noticed that my phone wS leaning against the kettle and was still filming everything that was going on in the room

After a very nice sensual blow job I grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back so only my bellend was in her mouth shee looked at me with fear and excitement in her eyes as I pushed her head slowly at first onto my cock

I felt it hit the back of her throat and she started to gag I held her there till I could see the tears and mascara running down her face I pulled her up and let her breath

She took a few breaths before I forced my cock into her throat

Making her gag cry snd even blow bubbles from her nose she tried to push me away so I pulled her head up

For that you will be punished

Yes daddy sorry daddy

I stood up and locked the cuffs behind her back sitting back in the chair I slid forward so I was hanging over the edge of the chair

Guess where your tongue is going now little one I said as I grabbed her hair and pulling her head towards my butt

Now you had better start licking and kissing and I best feel your tongue probing my hole .......

birmingham

huddersfield/manchester

I was about to pull her head towards my butt but before I could she had maneuvered herself into a position where she could lick kiss and prob my hole

I herd her lapping away as I closed my eyes again pleasureand shuffled forward some more and she probed deeper with her tounge kissing and licking

She stopped and opened my eyes to see her looking at me smiling

Daddy did you like that did I please you

Very much so little one

May I have use of my hands please daddy so I may pleasure you more

I stand and un cuff her hands and sit back in the chair again she positions herself and starts kissing and licking me again sucking my balls and wanking me with her left hand every now and then she pulls my cock to one side looks into my eyes smiles and goes back to her task

Enough little one I don't want to cum yet I say pulling her head away from me

Stand and remove your vail little one want to look at you she struggles to her feet as her legs are still being held apart by the spreader bar removes the vail and smiles

Raise your dress to your knees and hold it there for me

I detach the bar from her ankle cuffs and replace it with an 18inch train from the toy case

Her hair is a mess her make up ruined but she still looks so beautiful and she continues to smile

Now whst shall we fo with you.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

"Great story"

Thank you x more to follow soon

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

Yes more please

I took a white blind fold from the toy case and covered little ones eyes and I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her towards me I positioned her so she was standing besideme in full view of my phone i grabbed her collar and pulled her across my lap putting my left hand in the small of her back I slapped each of her butt cheeks through her wedding dress numerous times till she was wiggling trying to avoid the blows

pulling up the bottom of her dress I exposed the tops of her thighs and her very red and stripey bottom I then stroked her bottom which made her flinch I tapped her thighs and she instantly parted them I roughly pushed my hand between them feeling how wet her bridle thong was I massaged her through it till she had a shuddering orgasam soaking her thong and my legs in the process before she could relax after the orgasam I had already started spanking her butt and the backs of her thighs watching them from red to a angry red and I only stopped when they were starting to bruise and still she hadn't used her safe word

I rubbed the after care cream into her bottom soothing and cooling it

Daddy may i remove my dress please

Not yet little one Daddy has a couple more things he wants to do to you in it first buy lay on the bed and I will get us something to drink

we then lay on the bed cuddled into each other having a drink she was smiling and looking so sexy and happy we rested for a short while then I told her to get on all fours .......

huddersfield/manchester

Face the mirror

I moved my phone so it was below the mirror so it would film us I pulled her head back by her hair so she was looking into the mirror

What are you

Your little one daddy

I slapped her arse

no what are you right now look in the mirror and tell me what you are

She looked at her self smiled

I am your dirty slut bride who wants your cock in all my holes I want to be used by you for your pleasure but i want to be left totalled used and abused please cum on my face so it mixes with my tears and ruined make up daddy

Thank you little one

I raise the hem of her dress exposing her arse again pulling her thong to one side I slide my cock into her sopping wet pussy getting deep in her feeling my cock rub against the plug in her arse was an unreal sensation

fuck me daddy fuck me hard daddy please let me cum daddy I pull her head up again

cum for daddy you dirty little slut

Thank you daddy she shook moaned growled and I felt her pussy convolse I pulled out of her pussy and she squirted over me as she relaxed I pull the plug from her arse and slowly and gently pushed my cock into her tiny hole she fought against it

No daddy please not my pretty little butt she giggled

But I pushed again and the head of my cock slowly stretched her hole open and I slid slowly and deep into her butt she cried out in pleasure and pain but I slowly stared funcking her harde and faster she orgasamed and squirted again

And collapsed on to the bed I fell onto of her and as my cock was halfway in her arse I pushed deeper into her again she she squeeled in pleasure and pain but I stayed deep in her grinding my hips against her making her squirm and moan she orgasamed again milking my cock with her sphincter muscles I came for the first time that evening deep in her arse .......

huddersfield/manchester

birmingham

all over Ireland

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

bradford

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

birmingham

I withdraw my cock from her arse and told her to lay still

I retrieved the anal hook an fixed the largest ball and put a little lube on it

She shivered as it touched her arse but as it was relaxed after the fucking I had just given her it took a little bit pushing to get it her

Her head was down and I heard sobs and little crys as I pushed the large balled hook into her

Undoing her dress she was wearing a white corset I got the arm of the hook under the waste band of the dress git a short chain and attached one end to the hook and the other to the back of her collar it was lose enough that she could still breath but sill pulling the hook deep into her I rezipped up her dress and slapped her bottom for good measure which made her jump

I walked around infront of her and lifted her head by her hair She gave me the biggest smile and wink even though the tears were flowing again

Carry on please daddy and may I lick your cock clean for you please and with that opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out

Well how could I refuse such an offer ....

More to follow soon

Work and life getting in the way

huddersfield/manchester

She spent an age licking kissing ans sucking my cock and balls till I stated to rise to the occasion again

Fuck me again please daddy I want your cock deep in me daddy

I rolled her on her back and she winced a lot from the pain of her spanking or the hook deep in her bottom

I pushed her dress up grabbed hold of her thong and ripped it off I wiped the cum that had dribbled out of her bottom away with it as my hand with her destroyed cum covered thong in moved up her body she followed every move

Open you mouth little one

She shook her hand child like

Open your mouth little on again the same response

I got off the bed and grabbed som vet wrap from the case

You will Open your mouth I say pinching her nose hard so she had to eventually had to open her hoth to breath at which point I shoved her screwed up thong into her mouth and wound the wrap around her head a few times to keep it in place

I claimed back on the bed and pushed her legs apart as far as her shackles would allow clumbed between her thighs and started slapping her pussy with my cock I could here muffled ctys and groans coming from her gagged mouth so I push the head of my cock into her and she came again squinting every where again and as she did I pushed my cock deep into her untill I felt the ball of the hook in her bottom which had tightened her pussy I grunted as I pushed past it fucking her long and hard

I felt like I close to cuming so I withdraw from her placed my knees either side of he chest sitting on her boobs

Pulling the gag from her mouth i then grabbed her hair and pulled her head up whilst wanking till I shot my load all over her face and in her hair

Thank you daddy

bradford

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgasmdonorMan 33 weeks ago

millstreet

By *enninemarkMan 33 weeks ago