FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > to late to refuse

to late to refuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Oh yes, I had mixed feelings about him, It is a horrid feeling when you meet and he isn't at all what you expect, Alone in the dark i knew it would be fatal to say."Sorry, i am not interested," I could see the tent in his jogging bottoms as soon as we met, This man wouldn't take no for an answer, In my experience i knew the best thing was to make him orgasm as quickly as possible and get it over, As soon as he had me in the cab it got worse, his fat beer belly , His thick cock, I gave a moan of dispair, I knew i was going to have to let him have his way, There was no foreplay thank goodness, i don't think i could have sucked him, it was bad enough when he shoved his stubby tongue in my mouth, but i must admit it felt good when he tounged my cunt, I couldn't help letting out a loud cry as he opened my cunt with his blunt helmet, alas this he took for a cry of pleasure, Telling me how much i was loving it, When he was all the way in i thought it a good idea to thrust back to meet him, I thought this may bring him to climax sooner, But to no avail, Oh, Vernon, It was then that my body betrayed me, My cunt gripped his cock harder and i was moaning as he filled me with his thick cock, "Harder, Harder, ,Please, Plese hurt me, I was sweating and pushing back hard to meet his every thrust,. "Give it to me, Fuck your dirty whore, give me your hot spunk" i couldn't believe it was me saying it, Then an orgasm tore through me, he noticed my little clitty leaking down my stockings, "Not yet hen", it seemed ages before he reached up to my shoulders and pulled me back hard, i heard him grunt like a pig as the heat spread inside me,, I had just had the best fuck i had had for years, hugs Cathy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think all us queens have been there at some stage.

I came out when I was 18 during my first couple of weeks at univesity and moved in with my gay daddy and brother. My gay daddy (Barry) had a high sex drive although not that big (but gorgeous) a cock and fucked us both a couple of times a day.

After about a week of living with them Barry said we were going to a party tonight which i thought was going to be nice.

I started to get ready when I was told I had to wear my gay party clothes and was taken to a wardrobe and given a pair of short silk shorts and a vest top no undies allowed. I was also made up with eye shadow and lipstick.

When we arrived there were about a dozen other guys there.

Barry moved around the room and left me alone. I became aware of a guy watching me. He was pretty large wearing a suit. He came up to me and started chatting then touched my arse. Then he said are you going to show me whats in your shorts. I just smiled at him.

He then disappeared and barry came up to me looking angry "why are you being rude to people"

"Im not "i replied "well our host tells me you wouldnt get your shorts off for him"

I didnt realise i had to"

"well yes you do take this and relax with him"

I took the tablet which worked very quickly and I felt kind of relaxed but out of my body.

The guy came back over to me "now take them off" i did then he took me to a room and got undressed he cock was the biggest I had ever seen. He bent me over and forced it into my arse. I yelped but he carried on. He then started thrusting I kind of started to enjoy it. I know I was growning then he let his load go. I felt his cum inside me. Then as he took it out he told me to suck the cum off.

We went to his parties often and I always let him fuck me after that.

About six months later a new guy joined the group and he took him to his room and I felt so rejected.

By *igerman23Man 36 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

» Add a new message to this topic