FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The App pt2

The App pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got it, sure, don't worry. Just don't let it overwhelm you. I'd say you could use taking your mind off things for a little while. We don't have to talk about work, but I'm going to grab a bite anyway with... oh there she is. Ann!

Rick stepped next to the door calling out to someone passing by. I shaked off that numb feeling of impotence and moved quickly to my desk, opened the first drawer and pushed the panties inside, closing it right before Rick turned back to me.

Alanna, you already met Ann right?

Ehm I don't think we have ever been properly introduced, hi.

Ok then, so: Alanna Marshell, this is Ann Hall.

Wait, really?

No, he's joking. The name's Hallor.

Ann had the looks of a witty free spirited girl from another age. That brunette, thin, bold Jane Brkin style and character that made me think: God that's what they mean when they say 'empowered'. I never had that aura, and honestly it didn't suit me.

Ann was a senior lecturer of Behavioural Economics. I didn't know anything else about her, except that Rick was definitely into her, even if he thought he wasn't giving it away.

Maybe it was that unprompted feeling of inadequacy, or just a sudden surge of awareness about my state of undress, anyway i said and goofily took a step back and crossed arms on my chest to shield my braless tits.

So what do you say Alanna, coming with us? said Ann

Actually I need to work on...

Nonsense, intervened Rick. as your boss I demand you come along.

Technically wouldn't Grainger be my boss?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Well I'm your supervisor and. ok you might be his student but do you really want to work side by side with Grumpy Grainger or would you prefer the herestanding Rick Caulfield who, by the way, is also in charge of planning your activities for the next two months?

- Your name's not Caulfield. What's with jokes about names? I have a friend.

Not the point, Marshell. The point is you are coming to lunch.

In the few minutes that it took us to walk out of the building and then to the joint across the road the atmosphere got even more charged, at least for me.

Walking among the students made me very aware of the glances I was getting. It felt like everybody knew I was wearing nothing but two pieces of clothing: a skirt that now felt awfully short and a thin white top, stretched over my breasts and nipples blatantly poking through the fabric, maybe even underlining the darker skin of the areolas when hit by the bright sunlight now they had left behind the trees of the campus.

My mind had already created an image of myself in a see through top, drawing unwanted attention from everyone crossing my path. With every step I took the hem of my skirt felt dangerously close to revealing more than it should have. If I didn't pay attention I would be easily exposed.

Of course my mind was playing tricks on me. Her clothes were not even near indecent, right? Then why I felt so damn aroused, my nipples hard as fuck were pushing the thin white top to the limit, and the damp from my pussy seemed a second away from becoming a stream sliding down her thighs.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

I had left my panties in the first drawer of my desk. With no chance of getting them back anytime soon. Now I was trapped in a scenario I had dreamed about many times, but never thought I would experience, not like that, not all of a sudden. What happened? One minute before I was in her room browsing the same old erotic blogs and now I was walking around without wearing any panties under my skirt.

I was going to lunch with two senior professors dressed like that. And the only solid thought that came up in my mind was that I was so desperately horny I would have given anything for two minutes inside a stall.

They arrived at the little place Rick had picked for lunch. There was a line but it was not a long one, fifteen minutes or so said the waitress. So we waited. Rick and Ann were chatting about something and that gave me time to check my phone again.

Penalties, penalties, there: I opened Desires notification and a sad face appeared on the screen, with a message below it.

Hillsborough

By *rlowslungMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Darn! You failed to complete a dare. Remember: failing dares gains you penalties. As you keep exploring on Desires you will find out there can be a variety of penalties and perks. Some get automatically assigned by Desires: we will analyse your profile and choose a penalty that suits you, don't worry it's still a game after all! Other times Dare Givers are allowed to select penalties or perks depending on the outcome of the dare you completed or failed.

But let's get to it, shall we? Your penalty is...

...for the next 24 hours you will have to suggest an improvement for every dare you receive. Careful: if the Dare Giver doesn't accept your suggestion you will automatically fail the dare!

Important note: users cannot see the details of your active penalties before they send you a dare. This is a safety measure that assures us Dare Givers won't exploit active penalties and set you up to fail. Always keeping an eye out for you, aren't we?

Fuck it. I simply would not take any more dares right? That stuff got me in enough trouble already.

Yet, when my eyes fell on the permanent notification on my profile saying 'Daily Dares: 1 completed out of 3' I felt something like a spasm down inside me and it was like I could feel a big drop of fluid coming down from my pussy.

You spend too much time on that phone. Come on, that's us.

Rick pointed to a table in the middle of the room. It was a tiny place with tiny tables, so there was not much privacy and they actually had to squeeze in their seats without much room to move. The guy behind me was sitting so close that his chair pushed mine forward, so close to the table my breasts were basically pushed towards Rick.

A waiter took our order as Ann started a conversation.

So Alanna, what's your seminar about?

That was the worst possible question and the worst possible time.

Hillsborough

Wrexham

More please

My seminar is about sexuality. Or well perception of sexuality and erotism in modern society. Rick had the bad habit of answering any question he heard.

Well I guess the girl can speak for herself, Rick.

Yes, I tried to focus on what I did best, know my shit, and keep everything else in a corner of my brain. It's about transgressions really, as the only means to achieve freedom.

Well, an interesting topic. But are there any real transgressions left after several sexual revolutions, so to speak? asked Ann.

Depends on how close you look and how deep you are willing to go.

Oh the girl's wicked! - She said looking at Rick who just smiled, inattentive.

His eyes were roaming somewhere else. The light coming from the windows was making my lack of bra even more obvious: my nipples and areolas were more evident than ever under the top. Rick's knee inadvertently touched mine under the table. My instinct was to close my legs even tighter, and it all came back to me. The hem of the skirt had raised sitting down, it came up to about mid-thigh. My pussy was inches from showing, even if I knew that could never actually happen. The length of my skirt would have been perfectly acceptable, if only I had panties on. The sharp certainty of my answers to Ann's questions was already gone. And as a dog who could sense fear, Desires app chimed with a new notification.

New Dare. Time left: 1 hour

Excuse me, I have to make a call. If the waiter comes back I'll get the club sandwich.

I went back outside to check the notification.

New Dare

Level 2

Be friendly-er.

You can do better than this.

You have only one user in your friend list. Before the day ends add at least 5 more.

Time left to complete the dare: 1 hour.

Like I could afford more people to see my profile. I clicked on reject and another penalty notification came straight up.

Shoot, girl, Another penalty!

Well you're lucky: you can still choose one of two options:

Increase the number of daily dares by 1

or

Increase the level of automated dares by 1

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igcock947Man  over a year ago

north west

Love this story

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

Keeps on giving...

East Yorkshire

By *ab kevMan  over a year ago

Darlington

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Naturally I didn't even think about it and clicked on the second option.The next thing I saw on the screen was a warning:

*You have refused 2 out of 3 automated dares today. Remember: you will receive a number of automated dares equal to the number of daily dares you selected. If you fail to complete your daily dares you will be considered an inactive user.*

The words "inactive user" were a link, and this time I wasn't in the right mood to skip on details. I clicked and my eyes widened as I read the conditions for inactive accounts.

Inactive users do not have access to their Desires accounts anymore. By inactivating their accounts, users give up their rights on info and media contents, which therefore become the legal property of Desires Ltd. and can be used for any purpose linked to Desires App. Inactive users' profiles are set to "public" and therefore available for any other user on Desires as well as search engines'.

This was a fucking nightmare. I had to find a way out. I had to. But in the meantime I had to do everything in my power to protect myself.

My phone chimed again.

New Dare

Level 3

Be bold.

It seems like you are not getting the attention you deserve! Add at least 7 Desires users to your friend list and send them a video message where you ask them nicely to please send you some dares to complete. Try to be friendly. To verify it's you in the video please state your Desires username and include your face or wear the same outfit you are wearing in your profile picture.

Time left to complete the dare: 30 minutes

Seven. Basically the app was asking me to post a topless video of myself begging seven strangers to give me naughty dares to complete. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I could reject this one too, right?

Dumfries

I had no automated dare left after this one. And then what? I would have asked SubtleB to send me two more dares. That was it. I would have asked him to be understanding. That would have prevented my profile from going public, and that night or the following day I would have figured out a way to end it. Why, why did all of it feel so damn exciting? Why was I so turned on? I was actually picturing what I would have said in the video, how I would have played with my nipples while begging, how wet my pussy would have been.

I decided to send a message to SubtleB right away. Luckily enough he answered immediately.

SubtleB: Hi Alanna, I'm glad you asked me for more dares, but I'm afraid I have run out of dares to give. There's a cap for dare givers too, you know? And it seems like I'm pretty popular around here. I guess I'll hear from you later. But hey, there is always tomorrow! Take care.

Fuck fuck fuck. I was trapped. Think. Come on.

Wrexham

Oh dear, looks like lots more dares. Brilliant

Hillsborough

Hey b" I tried to be as cool as I could "just one last question: do everybody see all my contents on my profile or just you?"

SubtleB: Don't worry pet, proofs of completion are shared only with the user who assigned you a dare. Unless you decide to share it as a public post, or if he does (when allowed, of course). But I told you: your secret is safe with me.

One dodged bullet at least. Still taking the dare meant getting more and more exposed. But what choice did I have? I clicked on "accept dare".

Alanna! Come on, your sandwich is here already.

Coming.

Rick waited for me to come back inside and closed the restaurant's door behind them.

As I walked to the table, I kept my eyes on the phone: after I accepted the dare, as I was answering Rick's call, the timer had already set off. I had 30 minutes.

Hi, I'm Alanna, it would be nice if you could add me to your friend list.

No. I... that was not my nickname. I trashed it.

Hi there, I'm Slutty Alanna, why don't you add me to your friend list? I'm new on Desires and I'd like to get some dares.

I felt a shiver down my spine as I said my nickname out loud. The camera framed my topless torso perfectly, my breasts, pushed together by my arms posture as I held the phone, looked even bigger. They were not that big were they? That prominent. God what must they look like with that thin top on? What kind of show had I been putting on?

Without my lips moving in the shot it still looked like a fake or something. What if nobody answered? What if I failed the dare and got another penalty? What if I couldn't get anyone to add me and send me dares, and my account went inactive? I had to be convincing, so I tried just to add some more details.

I trashed that video too and started over again. This time I lifted up the camera, just enough to get my lips inside the frame. Just like that it became more personal already.

Hi, I'm Slutty Alanna, I'm kind of a closet exhibitionist.

My breasts were still the centre of attention. My trembling lips though made it all look hotter, even to me.

I like to fantasise about being gently but steadily pushed towards more and more daring scenarios. I would like to add you to my friend list, if you'll accept this request, that is.

The image on the phone shaked a little as I pulled my left hand closer to my body and then started moving it softly over my breast. Almost without noticing it, I started torturing my nipple. I was recording a video message I would have sent to strangers. I would have asked them to give me tasks, dares. I was going to be more and more exposed. I couldn't control the flow of my thoughts, as well as the flow of the words that now were coming out of my mouth on their own accord.

I would like you to send me dares that help me explore my fantasies. Even push me beyond. I would like to be seduced into giving in. Follow the downward path. I began to moan as my hand reached under my skirt finding my naked wet pussy - until what now seems obscene and outrageous will become my new normal. Until I'll have no chance but consider myself just an exhibitionist slut. Until - I was on the verge of an orgasm so quick and unexpected I couldn't hold back much longer.

Alanna are you in there?

Dumfries

Shit, I hadn't even heard the bathroom door opening. Ann was now in the bathroom. Before the situation could get out of hand like it happened earlier in my office, I stopped the video recording at once.

Yes, yes I'm here. - I stuttered with a blatantly shaking voice.

Is everything alright?

Yeah, uhm, just you know it's not my best day.

I figured something like that. If you need a tampon I have one.

Uh? Oh yes, thanks.

That worked as a cover up, but looking at the screen there wasn't too much to be happy about. I only had a few minutes left, and I still had to send the video. Then god knows how long it would take for users to answer my request. I had to record a new video though, I clearly couldn't send the one I just recorded.

It's gonna be hard if you don't open the door.

Gosh, I quickly put my top back down to cover my breasts, and opened the door.

You must be really unwell, uh? You look really flushed. - said Ann giving me the tampon. - Look, you do not need to stay here with me and Rick. I'll make up an excuse for him so you do not have to explain yourself. I guess it could be a little embarrassing discussing this kind of stuff with your boss.

Thanks, you are great.

I need just one favour to ask in return.

Sure.

Would you let me pee before going back in? Just a minute, I've been holding it forever. - said Ann laughing.

I tried to smile and nodded. As soon as the door closed I looked at my phone again. Four minutes. There was no way I could get back in there, record another video and get seven users to accept my request in so little time, right? It took me too long to select the users to contact and then I was so stupid to get carried away and now what?

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Dumfries

East Yorkshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

wirral

The preview of the request with my video attached was still showing on the phone. A tear of frustration and excitement came down my chick as I considered the idea of clicking "Send".

I couldn't, it was too much, that video was exposing on a whole other level. Only on my worst (or best) nights I came to confess that kind of stuff, and it was always to strangers on random erotic chats. With no real consequences. But now? I couldn't even make sense of the last twelve hours. Twelve hours for fuck's sake. That app was turning my world upside down.

No. I let out a whimper.

I was turning my world upside down on .y own. Like my father used to tell me I was very good at self sabotage. Why was I so dumb? Even a minute before, I just couldn't help it, it was like my own body was betraying me. My own mind.

All of a sudden Ann was back out. I flinched a second and turned the phone down immediately.

All yours, I'll get back to the table.

Yes, thanks again.

I waited for Ann to leave and went back in. There wasn't much time. There was no time at all. I unblocked the phone and was welcomed by a wall of notifications.

*You have a new friend on Desires*

You have a new friend on Desires*

*You have a new friend on desires*

*You have a new friend on desires*

What. The. Fuck.

East Yorkshire

wirral

You know, I thought that girl was a little bit more... liberated? - said Ann as she sat back.

Who, Alanna?

Yes, tackling that kind of topic for her first seminar and the way she talked about it. That and the obvious lack of bra. I thought she was a badass feminist. Even a bit of a spoof.

Yes? I honestly didn't notice.

Oh come on, fuck you Rick, you couldn't take your eyes off her tits.

Both laughed a bit. Then Rick looked at Ann and smiled.

You must admit it was a challenging view.

I'll give you that.

Why did you say that, anyway? The liberated thing.

Oh nothing, she has her period and she was probably too embarrassed to tell you she didn't feel like having lunch out. Girls should be more open about it, it's not like we should be ashamed of our biology.

Who's the spoof feminist now?

Fuck you again. Oh there she is. Act like I made up an excuse for her leaving.

I came up to the table with a fake smile on my face and collected the bag.

I'm sorry I have to leave, I received a call and.

Yeah don't worry, Ann told me. I'll see you tomorrow, then. And don't forget we still have to discuss your seminar plan.

I won't. Thanks. And here's for the...

Nonsense. The department is paying this one. Go get some rest.

I waived goodbye and walked towards the exit without worrying too much about what Rick said.

You are bad at this. said Ann as soon as she left. Go get some rest?

Sorry. I AM bad at this. So... you don't wear a bra either when you're on your period, or..

Oh shut up, wanker.

They both laughed again as Alanna got finally to the door.

I used my bag and arms to shield my breasts. My nipples were so hard they could have poked a hole through the fabric. My breath was erratic.

I checked my phone: my taxi was in the way. Once home I would have figured out what to do next.

Hillsborough

wirral

The feeling of shame was overwhelming. Every single step from the car to my flat door was a constant reminder of my state of undress.

I could feel the moisture between my legs for the whole ride home. Now that I was walking around the apartment building, I was almost sure little drops of my fluids were coming down my thighs. I had never been so wet in my entire life.

Walking through the courtyard made me wet. Waving at Mr. Long while faking a smile made me wet. Shielding my breasts with my arms and my bag, in a pose that made me look like an innocent schoolgirl, made me wet. Small talk with my neighbour Sue while they were waiting for the elevator, as the only thought my mind could focus on was twelve strangers just received a video of me masturbating, and pinching my nipples and confessing one of my most private fantasies, made me wet.

East Yorkshire

Once I opened the door of my flat and noticed I was alone, I sighed in relief, dropped my bag, and immediately started checking my phone again. There were a lot of notifications from Desires

The first one was the permanent notification *Your daily report* linked to the recap of my activity on that day.

Hey SluttyAlanna! You are doing fine but don't let your guard down!

Daily Dares: Your number of daily dares is now 3

Completed Dares for the day: 2

Number of dares to complete for the day: 1

Desires Dares:

You have received 3 out of 3 automated dares. Automated dares level is now 2.

Penalties: 1

Penalty #1: For the next 24 hours you will have to suggest an improvement for every dare you receive from a Desires user. Careful: if he or she doesn't accept your suggestion you automatically fail the dare.

Overall completed dares is now 5

All the other notifications were messages from my new "friends".

On the way home I worked out the mechanics of how the requests got sent and the only option was that I failed to lock my screen when Ann exited the toilet. I must have accidentally hit send.

Before starting the recording I had already selected a few candidates among the users suggested by the app. I thought I would have had all the time to slim down the list before sending the video. At least that was what I thought before being carried away by my own sluttiness.

wirral

How could I be so careless? Even now, while I could rationally understand I was playing with fire, and my exposure was probably just a few steps ahead, shame and fear were overpowered by an insane state of arousal. Insane. That's what I was. I was totally mental.

Most of the messages I received were similar and probably more polite than I expected.

"Hey Alanna I'm glad you added me. I guess we can work to make that fantasy of yours a truly exciting reality. I'd like to know a bit more about you and maybe then I could send you a dare. What do you think?"

That was honestly the kindest thing anyone could have said given the situation.

There were a few pretty straight up messages, right to the point.

"I see you are a pretty little slut already, but I'm sure you can do better than that. I'll send you a dare that will make you squirm even reading it. Matt."

Short messages.

"Hot vid! I see you are new here, would you like to chat?"

One unusually long "opening statement"? Definitely verbose. Too long, pass.

wirral

Wrexham

Amazing story

Kettering

Hillsborough

Darlington

I began scrolling down the chats mindlessly, not sure on what to do next, when it hit me, once again and as hard as it could: all these men weren't just contacts on an erotic chat, the kind of guys that kept her interested for a little while when I was too tired or too horny to sleep. They had all seen her naked. They had all heard me moaning voice asking to send me dares, to push me beyond my limits. And they could watch that video again and again whenever they felt like it. I had posted my tits as a public profile picture for fuck's sake.

I couldn't keep my fingers away from my pussy. I had reached my bedroom now, taken off my skirt, and I was now playing the video on my phone. I laid on the bed for a couple of minutes, masturbating to my own video. Rolled up my top and started playing with my breasts as I resumed reading the chat messages. One finally caught my eye. It was from a "DarknessPassenger". I recalled adding him when the fumes of arousal had already taken over.

Wrexham

Lots more dares to come I think

DarknessPassenger: You look like the kind of girl with repressed impulses that I would love to train. You don't even realise how broken you already are, Alanna. Most likely you think of yourself as a good girl and this just as one of your erotic shenanigans. Something that will go away as quickly as it began. But no. This isn't an itch you will be able to scratch away. I don't know if you already figured out how dangerous this app could be for little sluts like you, but be sure I can help you make that very clear. I'm positive you can be pushed far beyond what you think is your limit. You won't believe what you will be able to achieve, the risks you will take, the arousal you will feel, and the price you will be willing to pay.

This time I knew for certain which part of me made the decision to answer this message.

SluttyAlanna: Where would you like to lead me?

I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

DarknesePassenger: To the point you will be so needy you will be asking me to push you further. You will do anything just for a chance of touching yourself. You will give up everything to see your old self crumbling down, to become something new, something obscene, something lewd.

SluttyAlanna: I don't think I'm ready for anything like that.

DarknessPassenger: I'm afraid you don't have a choice anymore.

SluttyAlanna: What do you mean?

DarknessPassenger: What are you doing right now? Be honest.

I didn't have to think even for a second: what was the point in lying about it?

SluttyAlanna: Masturbating.

DarknessPassenger: Show me.

The message was followed by a link: Desires.me/streamto/user/DarknessPassenger.

This man had already seen me basically naked, masturbating, spilling out embarrassing truths, what was the difference?

SluttyAlanna: I can't.

DarknessPassenger: And why is that? I have already watched you doing it, actually I have a video of you that I can replay for my amusement anytime. So were you lying to me about what you are doing right now?

SluttyAlanna: It's not that. I just shouldn't. I should stop.

DarknesePassenger: Oh but you won't. I'm familiar with that kind of unstable balance between excitement and reluctance. It gets so easily thrown off. Trust me. Also I think you won't be able to accept the consequences. You would lose on every side. You would no longer have your little exciting game, nor a way to control the spreading of your pictures, videos and information. There should be enough already for a mild exposure given the number of dares you have completed in such a short time.

Hillsborough

SluttyAlanns: You can see that? The number of dares I completed.

DarknessPassenger: Sure, that's public. But I also have access to certain privileges. You see that little star near my name? That means I'm a premium user. I can see how many daily dares you have left among other things.

SluttyAlanna: What other things?

DarknessPassenger: In due time. Now show me or should I dare you?

My head was light, drawn into the chat and confused by the pleasure pulsing from my pussy, but I couldn't push myself deeper down the rabbit hole. I had to get through one last dare, then I would have had the time to figure out how to end it. Lost in these thoughts I lost my chance to answer.

DarknessPassenger: Fair enough, but it will be harder this way.

*New dare from DarknessPassenger*

The notification came up just a minute later. It had a little star just like the one near DarknesdPassenger's nickname. I noticed I had received another four or five dares as well. It seemed like I was far from being out of options. He thought he was in control? Well I would have taken it back. I clicked on the dare from a "GoodGirliesTrainer".

The moment I did a message popped up:

*You must first answer DarknessPassenger's dare*.

What? There was a little question mark next to the message, I clicked on it.

You have received a dare from a premium user. Premium users' dares have a higher priority and must therefore be addressed before you can access other dares.

Sucker. Fuck it. Fuck. I wanted to scream. The most frustrating thing was that the idea of being forced to follow his rules actually excited me. My excitement, though, went quickly down when I read the dare. I simply couldn't do it.

I could still reject it right? It would have brought a new automated dares level up a... no fuck you fucking fuck, that was not an automated dare. My only true options were success or failure. Failure or rejection would have earned me a penalty. A penalty DarknessPassenger had chosen.

Maybe I was finally getting familiar with the rules of Desires, but it was of no comfort or consequence at this point.

By *vnatMan  over a year ago

Royston

Great story

wirral

East Yorkshire

New Dare from DarknessPassenger

Click on the link I sent you. Show me how you masturbate for five minutes. Do it in plain sight: I want to see clearly your body and your face. While you are doing it, beg me to expose you. Don't cum.

Time left to complete the dare: 5 minutes

The button below wasn't even "Accept dare" but "Suggest an improvement". My active penalty. I couldn't do it. It was as simple as that, so I chose the only way out. I clicked on the button and then wrote: "I am sorry, I can't do that. It would expose me too much. Please."

For a minute I had no signs DarknessPassenger had even received my "suggestion". I checked the chat but he was offline.

Darn! You failed to complete a dare. You have received a new penalty from DarknessPassenger:

Option 1: Your number of dares per day will be raised to 4, effective immediately. From now on your automated dare number will be capped at 3.

Option 2: Change the privacy settings for your entire feed to public.

I felt a single tear coming down my left cheek. It was like an infinite downward spiral. I picked option 1, what else could I...

Click on the link I sent you. State your full name and age. Show me your ID. Show me how you masturbate for five minutes. Do it in plain sight: I want to see clearly your body and your face. While you are doing it tell me how much you would love to be exposed, what turns you on about it, and who you would like to be exposed to. Don't cum.

Time left to complete the dare: 5 minutes

Suggest an improvement

Tears came down without anything to hold them back now.

"Please. I can't do it. Please, I will do something else. I can't let my stuff go public, but I can't do this either. It would ruin me." I wrote it in the "suggest an improvement" box as well as in the private chat.

Darn! You failed to complete a dare. You have received a new penalty from DarknessPassenger:

Option 1: Starting now pictures or videos posted as proof for completed dares will be available on your feed for all the users that have access to it.

Option 2: All your future content posted as proof for completed dares must include verification, such as an ID and a video of yourself stating your legal name, location and Turnons nickname.

No please, no. Fuck. No. Almost in a trance i clicked on option 1 and immediately went back to check my feed, I scrolled it to the video of my masturbation in the department office, with Sussie clearly stating my name and a lot of other details about my life. It took me a couple of minutes but I realised it was still private, still available only to me and SubtleB.

Thank God.

The chat showed DarknessPassenger was back online.

I started writing a frantic message, but I did not have the time to send it.

DarknessPassenger: So, I think you understood how you can easily lose control of the game.

SluttyAlanna: Yes, please, I can't.

Fear had taken over: I couldn't honestly see a way out right now and I didn't know what else she could do or say.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

DarknessPassenger: Don't worry Alanna. I would take no pleasure in ruining your life. I was just proving a point. I want to help you fulfil your darkest fantasies. I want the needy girl that lives inside you to come out to play. At some point exposure won't be your main concern anymore, we will be way past that. But I will just be a companion for you, you will be the one making every step. You just need a little push.

My heart was beating faster now, even if I felt more at ease. It was a strange state that mixed reassurance, relief, fear and arousal. The intensity of it wasn't easy to grasp, the real nature of my feelings was orgasmic. I just said yes. I actually whispered it before realising I had to write it. And as I did my pussy was a mess. The bed sheet showed a big humid patch. Had I been that wet all along?

DarknessPassenger: You still owe me something, Alanna, and I think I will take your two dares left now.

"We need to take a few small steps before I can really dive into it."

A few steps between me and the living room. It shouldn't be so hard right? Even dressed as I was. given what I had to do. I just had to take a few steps and then everything else would have been out of my hands. More or less.

Myself and DarknrssPassenger had been chatting for almost an hour. I didn't notice how fast time was passing by, drawn as I was into the conversation. He wanted me to describe some scenarios that would have turned me on, my favourites, the ones that pushed me over the edge. I kept tormenting my pussy the whole time, denying myself a long desired orgasm.

I was telling him about an outfit including a stretch almost transparent skirt, so short the cease of my butt would be visible as I was standing, and a crop top reaching no lower than the bottom of my breasts, when he suddenly asked me some information about my life.

Hillsborough

East Yorkshire

Wrexham

Keeps getting better and better

By *irthyyorkMan  over a year ago

york

Following

Kettering

I didn't want to give away the details of course, but I thought it would have been safe enough to tell him I had been living with another girl for two years now. For a while they spoke about Lilly, my roomie, and then we moved to my job.

I was pretty evasive and managed to shift the topic to my habits on clothing, going out, and sport.

"It's good to know you a little bit more, Alanna. This way I can be a better travel companion." that's what he wrote as a final remark to that long conversation.

A travel companion. He sincerely thought of himself that way? Or was it just a euphemism to shield himself behind a hypocritical definition? Or to avoid scaring me away?

And why didn't he scare me away? Why was I doing this? There was another choice, right? There was always another choice, no matter how intricate the web i got myself into. If only I could just grasp it, have a single lucid moment in that blur of lust and fear.

I was overthinking, it happened all the time when

I felt the urge to chicken out of something. Once again I was trying to find a way out. A voice in the back of my head kept whispering there had to be one. It was right in front of me, behind the self-fabricated walls of my dream fantasy coming true.

Wasn't it just what I wanted all along? Being denied the chance of running away from my own desires?

The only thing I can see now is the corridor and the living room door. I was a few seconds away from what it looks like the first real consequence of my little game. What will Lilly think of me?

Until now I had't done anything too obvious, right? My everyday life wouldn't be affected by going to work braless once. Nobody knows anything about what I had actually done today or the night before. Nobody I know could think any less of me. Nobody could imagine.

But now.

wirral

Dumfries

Wrexham

OMG can't wait for more

Hillsborough

cambridge

By *abmale7979Man  over a year ago

Treorchy

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

Darlington

blackpool

East Yorkshire

By *acktinyMan  over a year ago

bridgnorth

Wow

Kettering

*New Dare from DarknessPassenger*

We had been chatting until a second before. The notification came up unexpectedly, and I clicked almost inadvertently.

Collect all your bras in a bag. Leave out just your sexiest bra. Wear it with nothing else on top of it. Once you are ready you have to follow these simple instructions to complete the dare:

You can't wear any other kind of top apart from that bra unless you have to leave your apartment.

You can't spend more than 15 minutes in your bedroom until you are ready to go to sleep.

The next time you go out, bring your bag of bras to charity or to a recycling bank.

You have 3 minutes to accept this dare.

Proof of completion:

a picture of you wearing your sexiest bra,

a live streaming from your bedroom to show how much time you will spend there until your bedtime,

a video of you giving away your bras.

Failing to thoroughly provide any of these proofs will result in failing the dare.

Time left to complete the dare: 6 hours

Hillsborough

Kettering

Wrexham

In need of more

Dumfries

I am addicted to this story !!!

wirral

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *onewolf444Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

East Yorkshire

I love how this story is progressing, keep it up op

blackpool

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

It was hard to focus on the dare and all its implications given the little time I had to answer. And there was only one possible answer: *Suggest an improvement*.

My mind went blank. Too many thoughts bouncing from one corner of my brain to another, crashing, exploding, making me unable to give shape to any coherent response.

SluttyAlanna: You sent me a dare.

DarknessPassenger: That's what we are doing here. Are we not?

SluttyAlanna: I wasn't prepared.

DarknessPassenger: You better get up to speed with Desires, Alanna. Failing doesn't seem like an option for you right now.

Come on, be practical now.

SluttyAlanna: I don't know what kind of improvement I could suggest. My penalty demands that I suggest something.

DarknessPassenger: I anticipated it. It's natural being your first time. I'm here to help. I'll give you 2 options. You can pick the one you feel more comfortable with, I will accept either. Next time maybe you will come up with something.

SluttyAlanna: Yes, thank you.

Couldn't I avoid this silly servile attitude? There was something subtly erotic in thanking a stranger for pushing me down a bit further. But the condescending assumption that by doing it he was 'helping me', that was deviant.

DarknessPassenger: Option 1: Follow the same instructions for your bras *and* pants. Option 2: Follow the same instructions for your bras *and* panties.

I didn't reply. I was actually considering my options. I had to get my priorities straight. All of this would have ended. I had to think of the short term consequences. I couldn't let my arousal jeopardise my life could I? Who cares if I gave away some pants, I would have bought more, but I couldn't wear just my underwear when Lilly was around. The bra part was already going to be weird enough, even if I might have found my way around it already.

I typed in the suggestion. DarknessPassenger accepted it.

Kettering

By *orthof40Man  over a year ago

somewhere

This is fantastic

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Brilliant, loving this story

By *ursuitsofHedoneCouple  over a year ago

colne

This is providing all sorts of ideas, amazing story

wirral

DarknesePassenger: Start your streaming now and better hurry: you don't have much time to spend there now.

Fuck, he was right.

I quickly set up my laptop on the bed facing the door and started the streaming.

In front of my wardrobe Alanna didn't have to think not even for a second about what I was doing. My sexiest bra was an open cup my ex-boyfriend bought me. I had never worn it since the break-up. I was not gonna wear it in front of Lilly. I pushed it in a bag along with the others, leaving out a black bra with some sheer parts that didn't give away too much, something sexier than my regular plain bra, still I had been wearing it even for work sometimes.

There were a few bras in my laundry bag, but I decided to leave them there: DarknessPassenger couldn't actually check on me, he had to trust me to some degree.

Cheating a little won't do any harm if I couldn't get caught after all.

Once the bag of bras was ready, I started collecting all my pants. I checked my phone: a Desires notification said *Live Streaming 00:06:23*.

I had already lost six minutes just gathering my bras? Fuck Alanna what's with the sluggish moves?

I quickly collected all my pants and threw them on the bed. My mind kept remembering that I didn't own any pair of sexy pants: a part of me was clearly disappointed about it, but this time it was a vastly minor part. I grabbed the bra bag and started putting my pants in, one by one. I stopped once I found a pair of low-rise jeans that could somehow pass as sexy given the absolute ordinariness of the others, so I set them aside and kept piling up the others.

Once I was done I took off my top to put on the bra, I took off the skirt and grabbed a pair of panties before wearing the jeans. I was buttoning them up as my phone chimed twice. Alanna checked it immediately: I was sure my time wasn't up yet, but I couldn't afford to take any chances.

DarknedsPassenger: Nice show, I didn't want to barge in but... what are you doing?

Hillsborough

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

Dumfries

Wrexham

Excellent story

Kettering

Darlington

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this. Nice twist too

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

blackpool

DarknessPassenger: I'm sure you must own at least one pair of shorts.

What? My expression must have looked puzzled.

DarknessPassenger: You haven't noticed you are right in front of the camera, silly?

He was right. Stupid girl I just stripped on live stream. Not like I hadn't done far worse. I couldn't brood over that right now.

I didn't even know how to respond. Did shorts count as pants? Apparently they did but...

SluttyAlanna: Yes, sure I have shorts.

DarknessPassenger: And yoga pants. Bring them all here.

I had four or five pairs of casual shorts, denim and fabric, and about the same amount of gym shorts along with a couple of yoga pants.

DarknessPassenger made me go through all of them, piling them up in the bag along with the other pants.

DarknessPassenger: That last one is a keeper.

It was an old pair of denim shorts I didn't even remember, something I hadn't worn easily in five years. As I tried them on I was reminded why.

It was basically a pair of denim hotpants: the hem on my butt was so dreadfully short it left the bottom third of my cheeks uncovered, and on the front the shorts reached down just a couple of inches below my pussy. Given I wasn't nineteen anymore they were also uncomfortably tight.

DarknessPassenger: Not too much time left, better get out of that room, Alanna. And remember there's still one dare to go.

Wrexham

Wow

DarknessPassenger: Now that I think about it you will get off easily on this one now that you are properly dressed.

I checked the live streaming timer: 00:13:42.

I bolted out of the room wearing just the shorts, panties and bra, then I took a minute to catch my breath.

I let out a whimper as the last few minutes took a toll on me. I was so air-headed I didn't even notice I was giving a show to anyone with access to my profile? A number of people that had already grown exponentially in the last few hours.

And now I had been fo*ced? pushed? talked into? wearing that ridiculous outfit for the rest of the day. I was so fucking wet. For a couple of minutes my mind was lost between the image of myself getting naked once again in front of a camera, and scenarios that were starting to take shape as I imagined Lilly coming back home and finding me dressed like this.

No. Stop. There's no time for that now.

I couldn't spend the rest of the day dressed like that, hanging around the apartment. Being caught by Lilly coming back home in a slightly inappropriate outfit was one thing, but spending hours around her dressed like that, it would have felt really weird. Not to mention I didn't have the first idea what my following dare could be.

I just had to go out. It was 4 PM, Lilly would have been back any minute.

I was breathing more regularly now as I was planning my next steps. I couldn't stay in my room for too long, just a minute or so. My white top was on the bed along with the skirt. Wearing the same outfit I just took off was my best option to be quick about it. Then I had just to grab my bag and my shoes. And the bag of clothes to complete the dare.

I would have changed clothes right outside the room and left. I would have completed the dare and waited for the next one.

A familiar sound from my phone sent a shiver down my spine.

DarknessPassenger: Don't forget to upload a photo of your outfit, Alanna. I'd hate to see you fail on a technicality.

My train of thoughts made me completely forget about it. Thankfully he reminded me. I snapped a pic that showed my bra and my tight shorts without being too revealing and uploaded it.

DarknessPassenger: Good girl. I think you are ready for your next dare now.

Alanna was about to type back when the noise of the apartment door opening made my heart skip a beat.

Lilly closed the door behind her and walked straight to my room.

Hey, you home Lexie? - she said coming out again.

Lexi was a nick she used to mock me with at first, then she thought it was cute and it kind of stuck.

There you are. Getting dressed for something?

She found me standing between my room and the bathroom door, I was frozen, completely drawn by my phone.

Hey Daisy Duke, you alive in there?

What? Yeah, sorry.

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

Hillsborough

manchester

cambridge

By *vnatMan  over a year ago

Royston

Is anyone already working on the app?

Do you think you could give me access to the loo?

Sure, sure, I was reading something, I didn't even notice you coming in.

That must be some interesting read.

Lilly walked right by me and instinctively shielded my breasts with my arm, entered the bathroom and took off her camisole.

God, it's hot today. I must stink like one of those sweaty suits on the train. Look at that.

She took off her bra as she started the shower and came to the door.

Do you want me to leave it open so you can enjoy the show? - She asked with a smile.

I blushed. Lilly was clearly more comfortable with nudity, but now, as I was standing topless next to her, what troubled me was probably my own state of undress. I tried to smile back and said:

Just don't spend the next hour in there, I need to get ready as well.

Sure, sure. I'll pass on my usual *relaxing ritual*, but you'll have my stress on your conscience.

Dumfries

As Lilly was coming in I had already started reading the first few words of the new dare DarknessPassenger just sent me, and my breath had already lost its regularity again.

Alanna, I think you need some help and validation from the people around you to successfully progress in this journey of discovery. We will start off easy, so that you will feel more and more comfortable in your everyday life. We need to take a few small steps before you can really dive into it. Soon enough this will seem really tame, I promise.

I hope Lilly will come back home in a few minutes as you imagined she would. You will need her assistance to complete this dare.

Dressed as you are you must ask your roomie for advice. A little girls' talk will surely help you bond even more.

You must ask her two questions. Both are about your outfit and both must be phrased exactly as I'm about to tell you. Her answers will affect in some way the dare you are currently performing.

Question 1: Do you think this bra is too naughty for a date?

If your roommate asks something about the date, be vague about it, just make it clear you are going to wear it for a special occasion, that you are ready for something more than a simple date.

Question 2: Do you think I could wear these shorts in public? Or do they make me look like a slut?

If you get a negative answer to the first question the bra needs to go in the bag with the others, and I'm afraid you won't be able to wear one for a while; otherwise you can keep it.

If your roomie thinks the shorts can be worn in public then you will be wearing them for the rest of the day regardless of whether you're home or not. Otherwise you are free to change into any other kind of bottoms you like if you are going out.

I expect you to send me on the chat a vocal message with the recording of the whole conversation. This will be your proof of completion.

Time left to complete the dare: 2 hours

The button below the dare read *Suggest an improvement*.

I was lost again.

After having her shower Lilly went back to her room to get dressed. I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me trying to figure out how to go about the new dare I had to complete, and how not to make a total ass of myself while at it.

I spent something like twenty minutes thinking, then I decided to ask for DarknessPassenger's advice.

SluttyAlanna: I can't think of anything to suggest.

That was all I typed. I didn't try to bargain, I didn't try to talk him into cancelling the dare - if that was even possible. I was just asking for help.

DarknessPassenger: That's a tough one. Tell you what: you need to get better at this, so this time I'll give you just one option I will accept. Maybe next time you will be more motivated to think of something.

DarknessPassenger: Here it goes: if your roomie thinks that bra is not naughty enough, then you have to take it off right away. The order of questions stays the same, so you still have to go through the entire conversation to complete the dare.

I didn't know what to type back. My first reaction was panic at the idea of undressing in front of Lilly, but then again the rational part of my mind tried to ease me into it.

Wasn't it just normal for two girls to see each other naked in a locker room, for instance? Yes but they weren't at the gym, it wasn't appropriate. And what I had to ask her about... Just ordinary girls talk, I was too easily embarrassed by that kind of intimacy. Lilly just got topless in front of me like five minutes ago. Was it weird?

I woke her up from my trance.

Hey Al, I'm about to leave, do you wanna come along by any chance? I'm gonna have a few beers with Sandy.

A few beers with Sandy meant she was going to stay out all night. It was now or never. I quickly typed the suggestion and got a notification as DarknessPassenger accepted it. I opened the door of the bathroom and noticed Lilly was gathering her fags in the living room and getting some other stuff in the bag before leaving.

"Soon enough this will seem really tame, I promise."

So... I have kind of a date coming up.

What? Today?

No, not today.

Is it last night guy?

What? There's no last night guy.

Come on, Alanna, it's two days you don't leave your phone for a second. Who are you texting? Or it's more than that, uh?

Lilly had set her bag back on the armchair and was now sitting on the couch looking straight at me, with an interested smile on her face.

I'm not texting anyone. I answered looking down.

Oh my God, you got a Tinder date! How is he? Let me see him!

Come on, I have an embarrassing question to ask you and you're not making it any easier.

Ok, ok don't get all worked up. Hit me.

I was wondering...

You have to pinch the point, and then unroll it down the shaft. That's if you can't do it with your mouth.

Oh fuck, nevermind, forget I asked you.

I backed down a little but Lilly got up and grabbed my hand.

Come on, Lexie, I'm just teasing. Ask me whatever you want.

Ok but... behave. Do you think this bra is too naughty for a date?

Lilly's eyes widened a little for the surprise. All that fuss was about that? Well, she knew me and her were very different, but boy she thought you needed to loosen up a little.

Look, darling, she started taking my other hand in hers. With that body of yours anything would look naughty. Look at those, they make *me* want to motorboat them.

I blushed.

You will look great whatever you'll wear, but if you ask me you can be a little more daring, you know? That bra is fine for, like, dinner and a movie. What kind of date are we talking about?

That kind of date

Oh oh! laughed Lilly - So that's no bra for that. And if you don't have anything that'll do nobody says you have to wear a bra after all. - she winked.

Ok then. I muttered hesitating.

I took a deep breath and she reached behind my back

I'll try something else.

I unclasped my bra and turned my back to Lilly, taking a step towards the door, like I was about to get back to my room. When I reached the living room door I took off her bra completely.

Meanwhile Lilly was looking at her phone.

By *acktinyMan  over a year ago

bridgnorth

Keep it coming

I should get going.

As she was taking the bag from the armchair, I turned to her. Lilly was somehow startled by the sight of my breasts. I had never been at ease with my own body, or at least with showing it. Maybe this guy was finally getting me to be more confident, even bold.

Hey Lilly...

Yes?

I tried my best to keep a light tone of voice, almost playful.

Do you think I could wear these shorts in public? Or do they make me look like a slut?

Oh God Lexir, I told you, everything makes you look like slut with that body of yours answered Lilly with a smile But hey, I've seen worse out there. Be safe and send me a pic of the lucky bloke for fuck's sake.

The closest clothing recycling bank was a few blocks away.

I had been sitting for a few minutes in the living room working out the fastest and most secluded route on Google maps. I was still too mentally involved in completing this last dare and get some well deserved time off Desires, so I didn't have the time to drink in the subtle feeling creeping up inside me. That awareness of being topless, hanging around the apartment as it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Yet it probably *was* ordinary for lots of people, but not for me.

The awareness would have easily surfaced if I realised the window was open, and in broad daylight anyone from the building on the other side of the street could have peaked inside. It would have easily turned into that familiar combination of fear, embarrassment and arousal that pushed

Me through the last couple of days.

Oblivious to all of it, I planned my next moves and decided to wait a couple of hours to avoid streaking around the streets in my flashy outfit with a larger audience around. After all I had some work to do as well.

Wrexham

Superb story, can't wait to find out what happens next

Hillsborough

It took a few minutes to focus on work after I sat at the table. It was probably the first time in my life that I had been sipping tea and working completely topless.

Although something so natural but also so inherently dangerous was happening in my mind. I was coping with it. In order to function properly and focus on the task at hand, my brain had turned that weird situation into something normal. I was sitting at the table. I was working. I was having tea. It was any other afternoon, preparing for a workday.

For the next two hours I worked on the draft of my seminar plan. I would have discussed it with Rick the following day, and I noted on my agenda to go talk to professor Grainger to get a larger classroom for the lesson scheduled in two days.

I wasn't too hungry but I ate a sandwich anyway and then, around 8 PM I decided it was time to go.

I tapped my phone and a wall of notification appeared. Almost all of them were messages from Desires users, plus a notification on my current dare.

It was like hitting a switch. The rush came back to me.

I had about a minute to spend in my bedroom to get everything I needed. I couldn't be sure on the exact number of seconds, so I mentally recalled the location of all the items I had to take before exiting the room again.

My shoes were by the door, the bag with bras and pants was next to the bed and my top was on the bed. Even if I wasn't allowed to wear a bra to complete the dare I decided risking failure to get a different top from my wardrobe wasn't worth it. After all, the top wasn't that obscene, and it was just a short walk to the recycling banks.

I stood in front of my bedroom door for a second and went for it. In like thirty seconds or so I was already out. I got my shoes and my top on and gave myself a long look in the mirror by the front door. I came across as a much younger woman, maybe even a teenager, in a tight outfit. My nipples were hard and visible and, no matter how hard I tried to pull the hem of the shorts, my perky cheeks were at least partially on show. After a minute I accepted it was time to go.

I took my phone, my keys, the bag of clothesand went out.

Near MK

While waiting for the elevator I went through all the notifications, discarding most of them, then idly answering a message from my mom and swiping away a couple of notifications from apps I didn't even use anymore.

At the bottom of them all there was another Desires notification.

*DarknessPassenger added a new requirement to your current dare*

Hey.

The voice took me completely off guard and made me jump a little as the elevator arrived. It was Rob, my neighbour, coming out of his apartment.

Hi. I said, almost whispering.

God, why does he have to see me dressed like this?

Going down?

Uh? Yes, yes of course.

We both stepped inside the elevator.

The narrow space and the lights on the ceiling made me feel more exposed than ever. I was wondering if my nipples were more visible through the tight white fabric due to the change of light.

Laundry? Rob pointed at the bag.

Yeah. I nodded without actually paying attention to the small talk.

Rob was dressed in a casual/fancy outfit: black pants, tight shirt, leather shoes, probably going to hit some bar or on a date or something. He didn't strike me as a playboy but he had his charm.

Sorry for snooping but I think you forgot soap.

Have I? Oh yes, no actually I'm going to give these away. Sorry I wasn't paying attention.

You surely have a big surplus of clothes. - he noted.

The irony wasn't explicit and probably not even intended but I felt it like a sting.

When we reached ground level Rob let me go first. I thanked him and slowly walked out of the elevator. Then, blushing, I imagined the kind of show Rob had witnessed and stopped abruptly.

You need help with that?

Oh no thanks.

Ok then, see you.

And off he went.

I noticed my breath was short but I quickly turned my attention back on the phone and clicked on the notification I had left behind.

Darlington

Hillsborough

Dumfries

Wrexham

Truly amazing

manchester

Near MK

Loving the story

By *rlowslungMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Kettering

DarknessPassenger added a new requirement to your current dare.

Since your outfit has changed from the last picture, it's only fair that you show me what it looks like. So before the end of the dare you need to upload another picture. You must take it outside, after you have dropped off your bag but before you go back home.

Oh and yes in case you are wondering: adding requirements to dares is one of the perks of being a premium user. A little thought for the future: you better be quick at completing my dares, I can get quite demanding as time goes by.

The walk to the recycling bank was pretty thrilling for me. More than once I changed sides of the road to avoid walking too close to other people. But other than that I was good, I was going to get away with it.

Nevertheless it felt weird. The familiar streets of my neighbourhood seemed unusual, my footing was unstable, my pace was slower than I would have liked due to the big bag of clothes I had to carry, but it was more than that. An uncomfortable sense of awareness creeped up my back with every step I took. Every step took me further from home, further from the private safe space of my apartment, where all my fantasies used to be concealed. If only I could see myself now, walking down the street in a skimpy pair of denim shorts and a flimsy top, I would immediately recognize myself as one of the girls on the tumblrs I used to lurk. I could imagine standing in one of those nonchalant poses, an interested crowd behind me, as I casually smile at the camera almost unaware that my body is nearly naked.

As I reached the spot I took my phone and started filming: I showed my bag full of clothes, my hand taking it and then the short walk to the bin where I dropped the whole bag.

That was it.

Hillsborough

I uploaded the video and then I had to upload the picture. Another picture of my outfit. It didn't scare me but there was something else that struck me. Until now there was no proof requested that could prove I had been spending the whole afternoon topless, nor that I had not worn a bra to go out.

There was some easy way around the requirements of the dare that would have made it less risque, at least when it came to that little night walk in that tight revealing outfit. And yet I hadn't thought of any of them. I had gone straight for the gold. Nice call Alanna you should be awarded a medal for the biggest slut on Earth.

I scoffed and took the picture, ready to walk back home.

A group of people was talking outside one of the houses on the street I came from, so I decided to change route, passing through a street with a few pubs that were all basically empty at that time on a weekday.

I was walking slower on my way back: my attention was back on how to get a hold of my situation. Once again i was checking ' rules, terms and conditions on my phone.

It honestly looked like a hopeless task. Either I failed to complete the given number of dares for a day and therefore I became an inactive use, or I quit Desires, either way I would have lost rights over everything I uploaded and any chance to keep it all private.

My rational mind was still struggling with my own lust, reminding me how revealing my outfit was, how exposed I was in public, dressed like I only imagined in my fantasies, and how much I now needed an orgasm I had been denying myself all day. With every step my brain was about to lose the battle with my pussy. Feeling the breeze on my barely covered nipples and in the gap between my naked thighs, as my pussy was getting wet again, at this precise moment did I want a way out?

Premium users had the chance to set their account on holiday mode, this way deactivating it for 30 days and keeping their media and content private for that time frame. That wouldn't have been a permanent solution, still it would have been something. Apparently in order to become a Premium user I had to complete at least 100 dares, or assign 100 dares and get them completed by another user. Still I hadn't found any way to be the one giving a dare instead of taking it.

PRO users could do basically anything, but in order to achieve that status I had to verify my profile and pay a subscription. The fee was pretty high, 100 euro/month, but yet it wasn't the money that held me back but the verification process. Verified users needed to add a profile picture including their face, and send to Desires a request including full name and address so that they could receive a pin code via regular mail to confirm they were who they claimed to be and acquire a PRO user badge. It was like a summary of all the things that I would have never shared no matter what.

There's no way this is legal. Let's see if there's some information about the company.

cambridge

Hillsborough

Near MK

Wrexham

Professor Marshell?

My mind was somewhere else, and moreover I hadn't yet got used to being called that, so I didn't turn.

Alanna!

Sussie's face appeared right in front of me out of the blue.

Sorry professor, you seemed distracted so I thought it was ok to call you by name.

It's ok. - I stuttered, - Hi Sussie.

What are you doing around here? You live close by?

Yes, yes I live in the neighbourhood.

Oh nice, it's a quiet place, I'd like to live around here. I'm just having a beer with a few friends.

The girl pointed to a group of guys outside of a pub a few steps away.

I was holding my arms in front of my breasts and my legs were pressed tight together. I had to get away.

Look Sussie, I need to get going, send me that draft as soon as...

Nonsense. Let me buy you a drink to thank you for your help with the paper.

Oh no, there's absolutely no need to do that. Also I'm not dressed properly to have a drink.

Sussie gave me a good look.

First of all you are absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could sport that look, but there's no way I could fit in those shorts. But you don't even have to get inside, look.

Before I could answer, Sussie turned around and called out for one of her friends.

Hey Charls would you mind getting something for my friend? - and then to me, -What do you drink?