FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my friends mum

my friends mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My friend invited me to stay at his house one night last year, he lives with his mum still who is a 100% milf who ive fancied for years.... Anyway this particular night i was there nd all 3 of us were drinking, my friend and his missus had had an argument earlyer on in the day and she rang him around 21:00 she wanted to sort things out as she only lives round the corner he said he would walk round; leaving me with his mum. He said he would only be an hour. So carryed on drinking with his mum an hour or so past and i got a txt he was on a promise and was staying the night at her house... After a conversation about childhood memories, Both slightly d*unk his mum suggests we play dares, i told her to go first..... She dared me to kneck my drink.... Now my turn..... I wanted to hint at something dirty but not scare her off.... I dared her to reveal her cleavage to me....i half expexted a slap but to my surprise she said i can do better than that.... She starts to unbutton her shirt and sits in her bra now she says what shall i have you do..... Seeing the ever growing bulge in my trousers she dares me to remove them..... Off they went..... My cock now turning my boxers into a tent......power now back in my hand i dared her to remove my boxers.... She moved from the sofa across from me down to her hands and knees and slowly started to pull them down her head inches away from the tip of my throbbing bulge.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

More !!!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Very horny. More please

As she sees the tip of my cock she moves her hand up my leg her lips move closer and i feel the warm wetness as she kisses the tip she opens her mouth slightly and puts half of the head of my erection in her mouth... I gasp and she pulls away..... My turn...... She dares me to remove her knickers with my teeth.... slowly i start kissing her thighs moving her skirt up her body as i go as i get closer to her swollen lips i see the white knickers she has on moisten exited that im turning her on i turn my head sideways and slip my tounge under one side of ur knickers and get a grip of them with my teeth my tounge sligly caresses her clit for a split second and she grabbed my head and pushed it against her stay there she begged i obliged i slide her knickers down and begin kissing, licking, nibbleing and sucking changing from her throbbing clit to her moist pussy.... She starts to becompe ridgid i notice her legs ar now in the air and shes screaming for more she grinds herself on my tounge clinching the back of my head to the point of pain then with an allmighty scream her whole body deflates and theres a river pouring down my face i keep some of the juices in my mouth ans share a kiss with her and she licked the juices from all around my face.......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very good so far

Great we need more , I am getting wet.?

[Removed by poster at 31/12/12 09:02:33]

Tell us more. Once had the mother of a friend of mine at a new years party. I was only 18 and she was a 38 year old milf.

I was 19 she was 40 ") will continue later

" will continue later"

How much later? I'm still wanking furiously at the first two instalments!!

Sweat dripping down her body; without saying a word she pushed me off and stood up, she walked off into the kitchin , my cock was the hardest its ever been, aching to feel the moistness of her mouth once more she shouted into the livingroom "you not coming then?" like a lapdog i ran in there. She was now naked as the day she was born, although she had kids her body looked asif she was 20 small pert nipples, slender but not muscular body, the most inviting hips. "your turn" she said

then i spotted it in her hand.......

Chocolate squirty cream, she lifted it to her mouth and just stared at me for a second, then walked towards me and pushed my back against the kitchen cupboard she kissed me vigourusly, and nibbled again down my body, this time she squirted the cream all around my cock witch by this time was already juicy, but before licking the cream she licked and took my balls in her mouth i almost couldnt take the pleasure, she licks up my shaft and begins clearing the mess she made on me then takes me full on in her mouth switching tecniques sucking,blowing tounge twisting she stops only to tell me she wants my cum in her mouth...... Sneakily she moves a hand round my arse and gently massages my exit only region, this was somthing id never experianced something i thought i wouldnt like but it was turning me on the more pressure the closer i came bye now shes deepthroating me hard and fast i cant take it no more and i explode in her mouth she swallows every drop.........

By *urreyloverMan  over a year ago

Guildford

more, please

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Well written, mad my cock hard, next installment please

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

more plz