FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > outdoor fun

outdoor fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penpuss OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

Outside fun

Well we finally had a dryish day and I was in dire need of fresh air and cock. So a couple of messages later I was preparing myself for a fun outdoor session. Add went up for company with location and expectations. Let’s see who takes the offer up.

I was picked up wearing the ever sexy boots short skirt and jacket, nothing else. I was shaved douched and moisturized, ready for fun. Bottle of water, lube and baby wipes in my bag I jumped in the van and off we went. I sat with my jacket open exposing my breasts to passing motorist as we made our way to the chosen spot. On arrival I noticed 2 cars parked up. We sat for a while kissing and fondling, I was very wet and excited and he was so wonderfully hard and oozing precum. The spot was very secluded and I needed a p** so I jumped out and squatted in front of the van letting go of a stream of hot p** onto the grass verge.

I stood up and saw a guy standing not far away wanking and watching me. I smiled and took my jacket off passing it to my partner to pop into the van. The guy walked forward and I bent and took his cock into my mouth my arse was cocked and I felt my partners cock enter me. Oh this felt good and only 5 mins after parking up brilliant, this is just what I needed. I continued to suck and enjoy both cocks when I felt another presence. A hand was grasping at my breasts and I glanced up to see another guy , his rock hard cock out bobbing beside my face. MMMM 2 cocks to suck I didn’t miss the opportunity alternating from cock to cock as I was being urged to suck them as his cock pumped into my cunt. I was so engrossed enjoying sucking the guys. I didn’t see another guy wander over all I heard was ‘ Can I take her arse? ‘ .

One of the guys I was sucking was about to cum and asked where I wanted it. ‘In my mouth, give it to me I panted, and he grabbed my head ramming his cock deep into my throat a couple more thrusts and shot his lot. I gagged and coughed at the amount he left me, it was dribbling down my chin, my eyes were watering but I was happy. My partner was shooting his lot right up me at the same time, he withdrew and came round to my face cupping my cheeks kissing me, I shared my gift with him oblivious of the other 2 guys standing there.

The guy who had cum had positioned himself against the van spent but intent on watching what happened next. The 2nd guy I was also sucking was slowly wanking waiting patiently for me to continue, the new guy who I had heard asking for my arse was standing rock hard also watching and waiting. My partner indicated we went to the back of the van. He opened it and it had a mattress on the floor I scrambled in. I was on all fours when my hips were grabbed, and fingers were probing my arse. It felt great I love my arse being played with, I relaxed and felt lube being administered, ‘ oh god’ I thought as the tip of a cock pushed against my rosebud slowly entering. My muscles were relaxed and he shoved right into me fucking and exclaiming ‘Yes, Yes, Yes’ as he fucked me fast and furiously. My legs were buckling under the force, but boy did it feel good. He kept going for what seemed an age, my cunt was dripping, and a hand was there fingers rubbing at my clit. I turned my head as best I could to see my partner sitting beside me sucking the guy I had abandoned and at the same time fingering my cunt. I exploded gushing everywhere, shaking and still taking cock up my arse when I heard an exclamation of ‘fucking hell’ as my arse was filled with hot cum.

The arse fucker withdrew said his thanks and left. I collapsed and rolled onto my back in the very wet patch. The guy being sucked was shooting his load into my partners mouth grunting as he did so. I lay back and smiled, this was well worth the chance we took at such short notice.

My legs were pushed apart and my partner spat the cum over my cunt and rubbed it in working 3 then 4 fingers inside me. I relaxed and waited. I knew I was in for an amazing fisting. In went his fingers to the knuckle as his other hands thumb rubbed at my clit, slowly slowly right in to the wrist in he went I lifted my arse and groaned as he began to fist me working it a little further in and out each time until I was relaxed enough to be punch fisted. Wasn’t long before I was grabbing the mattress and spurting juices out all over his arm. I collapsed panting and laughing. My body ached but it felt good. I lay for a while then eventually sat up to see a new guy and my partner chatting.

On seeing me recovered I was asked if I wanted more cock. How could I to refuse? I hadn’t had much lately I wanted to make up for lost time. My partner laughed and turned to the guy saying help yourself I need to clean myself up. The guy was soon lapping at my juices and fingering my arse and cunt at the same time. He was very talented and my swollen clit began to grow even more. He was sucking on it like he would a cock it was a wonderful feeling. Just as I was reaching my peak he stopped and stood back releasing the widest. longest cock I had ever seen. My eyes widened and he smiled, saying’ You can take it lady I seen the fisting’ He pulled me to the edge of the van and pushed my legs right back, holding them with one hand he guided his cock toward my cunt. To my amazement it slipped in on all the wetness, the sides of my cunt started to pulsate as he thrust into me. My partner appeared at my head having climbed through the seats and was stroking my face telling me to enjoy. I didn’t need telling this was an amazingly wonderful feeling this guy knew exactly what he was about and could control what he had been blessed with. I was being fucked by a guy hung like a horse and I was loving every minute of it. My partner was watching as I shuddered to another orgasm, the guy still didn’t stop he kept going. My nipples were being pulled and twisted sensations running through my body like never before. I vibrated and shook as my body was rammed harder and harder not wanting it to stop I closed my eyes and enjoyed. Eventually he asked where he was to cum, my partner said ‘on her tits mate.’ He withdrew and as he did I am sure my cunt moaned at its loss. He shot his lot over my tits and stood back giving my cunt a friendly slap with his huge cock. I thanked him for his talents and said he was welcome to have me anytime. He grinned and popped his cock away saluted and wandered off.

We lay on the wet mattress discussing the events getting excited all over again. Snuggling into my back I felt his cock enter my arse and slowly start fucking me. Tingles went up my spine as I took him, a shadow cast in the van doors and there stood another guy asking if he could join in. I was pulled on top of my partner his cock still in my arse and the guy was told to take me. He scrambled in grappling at his trousers in his hurry to get his cock out. He was soon in me and after a couple of thrusts he had cum. My partner was still in my arse as he backed out and shot off. We both burst out laughing, well what else could we do.

I took one more load from my partner and we decided to call it a day. 4 hours of fun who was I to complain.

Until the next time ………………………………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Mmmmmm omg yessss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Good girl

Anal goooooooood girl

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

By *our man1Man  over a year ago

By *rlowslungMan  over a year ago

Warwick

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds fantastic.. rare to meet women who like being fucked up their bum...

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *uMm4FunCouple  over a year ago

Bath

A very hot confession ??

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *L456Woman  over a year ago

Southend

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Brilliant

Hope there are more stories to cum

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Brilliant

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

What a girl just how I like them lol

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

If only there were more couples like you ??????

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent .. Marden.

Certainly got the blood pumping

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot story