FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The app pt3

The app pt3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gin and 7up but...

A gin and 7up and another round for me.

The guy nodded and got inside.

Look, Sussie...

But the girl was already a few drinks ahead of me and didn't seem very perceptive. Although she was shorter than me, Sussie had a larger build, she wasn't chubby but she wasn't skinny either. For sure she had a firm grip, 'cause she took me by the hand and almost dragged me to the group.

Hey all, this is Alanna, she's one of my teachers.

She makes me want to go back to class right away! answered one of the guys and the rest of the group laughed.

There were three guys plus the lad named Charls who was getting their drinks, and two girls including Sussie. The other girl looked at me smiling and said.

Don't mind Ton, he's as gay as you can be.

Word, girl, - answered Tom but she could make my straight twin come out to play anytime!

He then greeted me and apologised.

Sorry professor, just trying to break the ice. You are truly a vision in this sad sad night.

I smiled trying to regain my composure, meanwhile the drinks came, so I had to use just one arm to shield my torso as I held the glass with the other hand and started drinking.

So I know you're my teacher and all, but I guess you're not that older, you look pretty young to me started Sussie.

I'm 25.

Well congratulations, I couldn't be a professor in a million years and you made it in what six years? And you're not even one of those nerds, I mean, you are cool.

As I said, she's a vision. A dirty vision barged in Tom. You don't get away with that Miley look at my school, and I hate it. I'd love to pull that off he laughed.

I laughed nervously. I was passing as some kind of floozy who liked to flaunt her body to students. That wasn't me, that was outrageously out of character, that was... exactly what I was doing just standing there? Who was I? Why wasn't I walking away?

You never know the opportunities that will come your way. You are working pretty hard in Harris' class right? I tried regaining a pinch of my status in Sussie's eyes.

Yeah but to be honest I don't feel like academic career suits me. Actually if I can be *completely* honest, looking at you right now, you don't strike me as the academic type either.

There you go. Not the academic type along with the looks I was getting from Sussie's friends, the whispered words they were surely exchanging, and the ones they would have poured on once i left... Oh my god have you seen her? What was she thinking when she got out dressed like that? We don't have bimbo teachers at my school. Does she teach class wearing that kind of outfit? What does she do next, blow students in the toilets?

Oh, I, well I wasn't planning...

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

No need to apologise, everybody deserves some time off. And if you are more comfortable in skimpy outfits, who cares? It's a free country. And don't mind us, everyone here is pretty decent, even if Charls there will give a glance or two to that perky ass of yours.

Sussie!

Oh I'm sorry professor, - she said in a mocking tone I meant he could be interested in your show of sensuality currently performed as a choice of clothing that transgresses the cultural standards of appropriateness given your role.

Sussie tried to hold off but then she let out a laugh, and even I had to admit my current predicament was prone to that kind of joke. I tried to smile and relieved tension with a big gulp from my glass.

You want another one? - aked Sussie after a little while.

I was already light-headed, but I had my priorities straight.

No thanks, I really need to go home now.

Alright. Time to go for me as well.

With a little chit chat the whole group decided it was time to leave and they got inside to pay up their tab. I said my goodbyes and was left outside with Sussie. As i was about to leave Sussie asked:

Would you mind holding this for a minute, I need to use the bathroom real quick and handed me her purse.

I, not knowing what else to do, took it. She scoffed as the girl went inside and then moved away from the bar entrance to avoid giving a show to anyone coming in or out.

What a fucking situation. What did Sussie think of me now? That I enjoyed going around in skimpy outfits flaunting my ass and tits around, having drinks and hoping to get lucky?

God knows what she was gonna tell her classmates. Fucking idiot daft twat couldn't you just walk away like any normal person would have done? Why can't you say no to anything? That's mental illness you know?

And where the hell was Sussie? Maybe there was a line.

A couple of guys talking a few steps away got closer.

Hey.

Hey, I said, already stepping away, sorry lads, gotta go.

I went straight inside.

The pub was dark and packed. I could see a few booths on the side, and across the crowd of people in front of me there was the bar. In the corner some guy was playing music on a console with blue lights and smoke around like in a small crowded club. She hadn't imagined that kind of place from the street. It was loud. A tiny dancefloor, if you could call it that, was right next to the dj, and beyond that I spotted the toilets. Damn you Sussie.

Pushing myself through the bodies of people pushing to get to the bar, I managed to reach another compact group of people tightly dancing one against the other. Passing through seemed almost impossible.

I tried to draw the attention of the guy next to me, asking him to let me pass, but he didn't seem to notice me until I tapped on his shoulder and spoke in his ear. He then turned around and gave me an explicit look, his eyes stuck on my chest.

You can ask me whatever you want. He said giving me some space.

I moved past him trying not to press my body against his, but it was impossible. The guy smiled, doing nothing to avoid the contact.

I managed to squeeze myself between two other small groups, and found myself behind another young man moving his ass around and wooing to the music. Once again I tapped his shoulder. It was Tom.

You go girl! he shouted straight at my face, and started dancing in front of me.

No, Tom, I was looking for...

What was the point? It didn't seem like he was hearing me or paying attention. Nevertheless he leaned forward to say something.

You are one daring teacher! His eyes pointing at my breasts, and his hands reaching my hips to draw me into the dance.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I looked down and discovered to my horror that the club lighting made my lack of bra even more evident: I could easily make out the darker shadow of my nipples and areolas through the thin white fabric as well as the whole shape of my breasts.

Tom dragged me in the middle of his group, where I was greeted by another guy and the girl I met outside, all dancing one against the other and now pushing their bodies against mine.

I was flushed. My right hand was holding tight on Sussie's purse like it was a stress reliever, my mind was rushing, my whole body was sweating due to heat and tension.

Tom had placed his hands lower on my hips and he was now basically moving my butt around. The other guy moved closer, placed a knee between my legs and grabbed my arms wrapping them around him. For a second I was in a hot sandwich between two bodies, feeling completely naked and exposed. The men slowly moved their hands on my body, I could feel their breath on me and I was about to give up and let it all go when I felt distinctly a couple of fingers sneaking on my tummy, raising the hem of my top. It was like a wake up call, I pushed back and slapped the guy in front of me who backed off as did Tom.

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hey! Don't you dare slap my boyfriend! shouted Tom in an angry tone I'm the only one who can do that. He then added with a naughty smile, as he came closer to the other guy muttering something in his ear and starting a long kiss.

Boy, who knows how far you would go if you ever meet a couple of straight guys. the other girl mocked me, I'm Ammie, by the way.

My face was a mixture of anger, fear and excitement.

I'm just messing with you. Cigarette?

Ammie motioned her head to the toilets, i nodded and followed her. There was a long line but no trace of Sussie.

Look, I was just looking for Sussie to give her purse back. Can I give it to you? I said keeping my arms crossed in front of my chest.

I think she's out back with Charls.

There was a backdoor right next to the toilets. I mouthed a thank you and went straight for it.

I exited in the alley behind the main street. It was poorly lit but I made out two silhouettes in a corner. One of them was leaning against the wall and the other was kind of crouched.

I didn't dare getting closer, as my eyes got accustomed to the light I could see Sussie standing with her hand on the wall, while the guy behind her was almost kneeling and moving and oh my God he was eating her out there in the middle of the street. It was so silent I could almost hear Sussie's breath getting shorter and her mouth moaning, or was it mine?

My left hand had reached my crotch. All the underlying excitement, all the sexual tension built up during that crazy day was finding its way out. My pussy was a mess, I could feel it pulsing, aching for release. This time I couldn't stop. My hand moved furiously on the crotch of the shorts. I didn't even have the time to use the other to unbutton and get a couple of fingers inside. I came just like that, brushing the crotch of my shorts, completely soaking my panties in pussy juice. I kept cumming for a bunch of seconds that lasted forever, then I found myself crouching against the pub door, my heart beating fast, my lips dry, gasping for air.

The first ray of light coming through the window announced an unusually sunny day. Along with it came back the shame. As memories of the previous night took shape once again in her head, I pushed my face against the pillow, in a vain effort to bury my humiliation deep into it. How could I let that happen? All of it.

As soon as I got back home I had thrown myself on the bed on the verge of tears. The realisation that my own body and mind were betraying me was overwhelming, more than the predicament she'd got herself into.

I just had experienced the most thunderous orgasm of my life hiding in a dark corner of an alley, spying on one of my students having oral sex.

I had let strangers oglee in the most revealing outfit I ever dared to wear in public.

I was beyond embarrassment. I was beyond shame. And I was still so bloody aroused I had to finger myself to sleep.

Hillsborough

Now, before my mind could go back to that foggy state, a familiar sound required me to focus on the present.

Your daily report

Congratulations SluttyAlanna!

You have completed 7 dares. Complete 15 in 3 days to earn the Fast Learner badge and unlock some perks!

Here's your recap for today.

Daily Dares: Your number of daily dares is now 4.

Completed Dares for the day: 0

Number of dares to complete for the day: 4

Desires Dares:

You have received 1 out of 3 automated dares. Automated dares level is now 3.

Active Penalties: 3

Penalty #1: For the next 8 hours you will have to suggest an improvement for every dare you receive from a user. Careful: if they don't accept your suggestion you automatically fail the dare.

Penalty #2: Your automated dare number has been capped at 3.

Penalty #3: Pictures or videos posted as proof for completed dares will be available on your feed for any user who has access to it.

Overall completed dares: 7

Good luck out there!

Good luck indeed.

Almy schedule was pretty empty for the day. Except for the meeting with Rick I only had my Thursday night yoga class. Thank God. I couldn't bear the idea of seeing anyone today, I just wanted to stay in bed.

Although some 20 notifications that were listed right below "Desires daily report" suggested my resolution was deemed to fail.

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

Hillsborough

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Amazing story

By *ab kevMan  over a year ago

Darlington

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Incredible. Always a great story when Layla is involved.

Kettering

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

How will Slutty Alana get herself into trouble today?

Among the few chat messages I received there was none from DarknessPassenger. And none of the 5 dares given to me none was from him either. There was an automated dare, 3 dares from users I didn't know, and one from SubtleB.

It was the first time I was getting so much attention except for the answers to my video message the day before.

I decided to start checking out the automated dare. I would've checked the other ones later, once my first penalty would have expired.

New Dare

Level 3

Morning Glory

Start off the day on the right foot: send a full body naked picture to every user on your friendlist. Caption it wishing them a nice day and asking them for a dare.

Complete this dare within 9AM.

Time left to complete the dare: 15 minutes.

It wasn't exactly the way I would have started off any regular day. Sending a naked pic to a dozen strangers was something I could have easily considered otherworldly no more than 48 hours before. And yet there I was considering it almost an easy way to get at least one dare done.

No, wait. It was something I had done countless times before, fantasising about showing off for random guys from random chat rooms: I just had to find a suitable picture, maybe a girl vaguely resembling me.

There you go. With a quick search I easily found the kind of picture I was looking for and accepted the dare.

I uploaded the photo and thought about what kind of caption I wanted to write. I came up with something a little flirty: "I hope this will help you get through the day. And maybe you could find the time to send me a dare to complete?"

I felt safe knowing I wasn't adding any compromising material to my already compromising collection. Even more so knowing I would've received enough dares to achieve my daily goals picking the ones I considered tame enough. Maybe there was still a way to keep this thing exciting without making it too dangerous.

Maybe my mind was playing another trick on me, convincing me I wasn't so far away from my comfort zone after all. But whether I knew it or not I had already lost control, far more than I could imagine.

*Sorry, the picture you uploaded doesn't match your profile. Please upload another one.*

Fucking thing! I checked the pic again. The girl was fairly similar to me in body shape and measurements. How could the app see through my bluff?

I checked my profile and noticed my measurements were pretty accurate and, wait a second: everything was filled in, even fields I had left empty when I created the account. Height, hair colour, eye colour. How was it even possible?

Before I could dwell on this new conundrum, a notification informed me I had five minutes left to complete the dare.

Darlington

Hillsborough

By *acktinyMan  over a year ago

bridgnorth

This is the best story I’ve ever read

I couldn't afford the consequences, the stakes were already high enough without the level of automated dares rising or anything like that.

Fuck it. They have already seen me naked, and worse. I quickly got out of bed and stripped down. I took a selfie standing in front of my bed, carefully avoiding to include my face in the picture, and uploaded it.

*Upload completed*

I took a deep breath. It's ok. It's ok I kept repeating in my head when a sad fanfare informed me it was not.

Darn you failed the dare!

Pick a penalty:

The level of the automated dares will get up to 4 and the number of daily dares will get up to 5.

Every time you fail or forfeit a dare the number of daily dares will double but just for that day.

What the fuck?

My heart pounding with rage, I clicked on the small "i" next to the message.

*You failed to upload a picture meeting dare's requirements.*

I quickly went and checked my profile. The last update on my feed was the picture I had just taken along with the caption and the message *SluttyAlanna just shared a picture with DarkneesPassenger, SubtleB, SlutLover, and other 11 followers.*

It was frustrating enough to have the visual confirmation that everything I uploaded now went straight to my feed, but I couldn't understand why I failed the dare. The photo was there, it showed my full naked body, unless... Your head, you fucking idiot. Your head is part of your body. If I had only thought of it before, I wouldn't even have accepted the dare.

I would never share a photo or a video showing my face, it was the last tiny piece of modesty I felt I was entitled to.

Come on, you have to get it together and go on. Your day has suddenly become even harder.

I picked the first option as a penalty and tried to calm down and avoid getting too worked up so early in the day.

I was still standing naked in the middle of my room when notifications started to come in again. My followers liked my new post and some of them wrote a message on the chat or commented on the pic.

One of the comments was from SubtleB. It said: "Happy to see you are getting used to showing off your beautiful body, Alanna. I would check my dare though before it's too late to accept it."

I didn't like the not so subtle reminder that SubtleB had leverage on me. He had been trustworthy so far, right? Still I felt I had to do my part to keep it that way.

New dare from SubtleB

Hi Alanna, I can see you successfully completed your second day on Desires. I take it you got used to the basics and you are now ready for a new challenge.

Today I want you to be excited, to be really turned on all day. You are going to spend at least 8 hours out. It doesn't matter if you will be at work or shopping or whatever. You will be wearing a dress that buttons all the way down, and a thong. You are allowed to wear a bra this time if it will make you feel more comfortable. Also you can wear any accessory you like.

Another thing: I want you to wear your thong backwards. It will be a little uncomfortable, I know, but that's what we want. And we want to pull that thong up, as far as it goes.

Now, your task.

You will get a notification on your phone every 30 minutes. Every time you do you have to edge. If you can't edge within 2 minutes you will have to take a button off your dress. And by that I mean actually taking it off for good, pulling it or cutting the string, so that you can't chicken out.

As proof of completion you will post a picture of your outfit once you're ready to go out, and live stream each and every edge. If I'm not convinced you're actually on the brink of orgasm that edge won't count and you'll have to cut off a button.

Everytime you cut off a button you'll need to post a new picture of your outfit as well.

When the 8 hours are up you will be allowed to cum. In order to do so you will start a live streaming and film your orgasm as final proof. You'll have 5 minutes to cum but, before you get your well deserved 5 minutes of bliss, you will have to edge once for each button still on your dress.

Remember: I can always ask for a quick proof so don't get any strange ideas and follow the instructions thoroughly.

The timer starts once you post the pic before going out.

I hope you will have a great time today.

Time left to complete the dare: 8 hours.

I moaned so loud I instantly held my breath afterwards, worried Lilly could have heard me. I couldn't do it, could I? Then why were my fingers already looking for the wet spot between my pussy lips? This was only going to make things worse. I had to find something easier, something quick too. But still. I held back another moan as I added a second finger.

No. Stop.

I forced myself to click on the x button in the top right corner, I would've found some other way to keep SubtleB happy.

*By closing the window you will be forfeiting the dare, therefore failing it. Are you sure?*

What? Was this new?

No it wasn't, I had just never been in the position to choose between more than one dare at a time and until now I had either always accepted dares coming from other users, willing or not, or failed them. It just took me a minute to let it sink in. I had to make it work, the last thing I needed right now was another penalty, it would've been so hard already to get through the day.

I wasn't even sure why but I got even more wet. All of it started to look like a no way out situation, one of those scenarios I had imagined hundreds of times. There was something though I couldn't even start to imagine in my fantasies: my arousal fed on the fear of being exposed and at the same I longed for exposure, the same way I longed for an orgasm but was turned on by edging.

The point was: once the rush is over and the orgasmic feeling is gone, what will remain along with the sense of void this time? Bliss or guilt? Or worse?

My meeting with Rick was at 10.30. I had enough time to get there on foot, I couldn't risk getting the notification while on the train.

The only button-down dress I owned had eleven buttons, and I honestly hoped to keep them all. I tried it in front of the mirror: the neckline was pretty conservative but just the top button was above my breasts; the second was roughly at the same height of my nipples; if i'd ever got to cut off the third button my breasts would have been easily exposed. The hem reached past my knees so I was pretty safe there: 3 buttons off would have turned it into a dress with a deep central slit, 4 buttons off would have made the slit end right before showing my panties.

By *igcock947Man  over a year ago

north west

The best story on fab!

I thought about it for a minute and then decided to wear a big belt around my waistline, this way I could somehow hold the dress together even with some buttons off, and I grabbed a bra from my laundry bag to wear it just in case.

And now the final touch. I fished a g-string from my underwear drawer and wore it following the instructions. It felt weird on my back, but of course the front was way worse: the string reached between my labia and rested uncomfortably on my clit. Walking all the way to the university dressed like that was going to be a torture.

Anyway I was ready to go out so I took my phone ready to accept SubtleB's dare, when I remembered my only option was actually to suggest an improvement. I couldn't afford to fail, so I sent a message to to make sure my suggestion was going to be accepted.

SluttyAlanna: May I suggest cutting off one button from the dress before I go out to fulfil my penalty?

SubtleB: How many buttons does the dress have?

SluttyAlanna: 11

SubtleB: Then no. Make it 2 and they have to be both on the same end of the dress.

Fuck.

SluttyAlannq: Ok, thanks.

I decided to cut off the last 2 buttons of the dress. It was the safest choice of course, but as I was doing it I could feel my chances of keeping my modesty throughout the day slip away through my fingers along with the cotton thread of the buttons.

Kettering

Alex was trying to keep a steady pace, but the g-string forced me to walk slowly. I could feel the irritated inner skin of my pussy screaming every time I tried walking any faster than a leisurely paced stroll through the park.

I decided to stop at my usual coffee place to get some breakfast and wait for the first notification so I could use their bathroom for my first edge.

I sat down at a corner table, ordered a filter coffee and an avocado toast. While waiting for my order I decided to look through the other notifications. I had to find 4 more dares to complete within the day, it was not going to be easy, and I couldn't risk rejection or failure.

Luckily enough there was another automated dare and I figured it would have been better than any user's dare.

New Dare

Level 4

Get serious

Activate Rules. Rules like dares have instructions to follow and proofs of completion to provide, but they're not limited in time. While dares can include multiple requirements, rules can only include one instruction that you will have to follow every day until the rule stays active. They can be automated or created by users.

To activate rules go to your profile settings.

Time left to complete the dare: 10 minutes.

There was a little information icon, and I surely wanted to know more about it.

"Once you accept a rule, it counts as a completed dare for every day you follow it and post the required proof. If you reject a rule or fail to follow it, the rule expires, the number of daily dares rises by 1, and the level of automated dares rises by 1.

If you fail to follow 2 or more active rules on a single day your account will be inactivated.

It kinda looked like a solution to the high number of daily dares: if I could pick the right rules to follow I could get back some control. But that was not why I was tempted to accept.

The word itself, "rules", triggered me. It was the same word I used in my wildest fantasies, the one my inner dominant voice had always used to push me.

When I was younger my imaginary dom made a rule that prohibited closing the bathroom door while I was having a shower. It was around the time I spent most summers at some family friends' house in the country.

I never got caught by Ant, the 25 years old son of the Sterms.

A couple of years later i had earned the right to go with a small group of friends on a holiday in Greece. The voice suggested making a rule of not wearing a bra at home. So every morning I ate breakfast wearing just panties and a short gown that rested softly on my chest outlining my breasts, the darker skin of my nipples slightly showing through the fabric. I felt every eye on me. Every morning I ended up climaxing under the shower while my friends were talking and laughing on the other side of the door.

Dumfries

Wrexham

Superb

Hillsborough

Kettering

Walsden & Manchester

[Removed by poster at 01/02/23 23:56:28]

Walsden & Manchester

Darlington

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Near MK

To me it never felt like innocent fun, or a healthy exploration of my sexuality. Each escapade ended in guilt and regret.

The voice, though, became more demanding as I felt the thrill subsiding, as my needs grew stronger. My fantasies fed on sleepless nights spent edging reading blogs and erotic stories of shameful girls unwillingly exposed.

It kept pushing me, gentle and firm, but I knew I could've turned it off, I could've stopped at any moment if I felt uncomfortable, but now?

My order came as I was lost in those reveries of a life that now seemed so far away, maybe not even my own anymore. Seeing the waitress approaching I started quickly tapping the screen of her phone to accept the dare and activate the rules option, before locking it.

As the girl was placing my coffee on the table, the loud and red notification for the first edge came in. I nervously smiled, snoozed the notification and put my phone away. Once I was alone I got up.

I had less than two minutes.

I quickly reached the bathroom and closed the door.

Fuck.

You should've thought this through, Alanna.

Finding the right spot to place my phone took me a few precious seconds. When i started the video I only had 30 seconds left.

I raised my dress and started rubbing my exposed pussy in front of the camera as fast as I could, keeping the string of my thong on one side with the other hand. A couple of times I glanced at the phone that showed my image along with the countdown. I could feel I was pretty far from the edge, but I did my best to moan and look frantic, even if my face wasn't in the video. When the countdown finished I rubbed for a few more seconds and then stopped. My breath cut short more for the rush than for the actual excitement.

Dumfries

I stayed there waiting for a sign, my dress still rolled up before realising I had to stop the streaming. I took the phone and as soon as I stopped it I received a chat message from SubtleB.

SubtleB: I'm sorry Alanna, but that didn't look like an edge to me. Try harder next time.

With a sad notification sound I was informed I had failed. I actually mouthed one of the many "fuck" I was screaming in my head. I then took out of my bag a pair of scissors I had brought along, and cut off the top button of my dress neatly, so that only the hole on the other side suggested its former presence.

I was already 3 buttons down, far worse than I had planned at this point.

Taking the picture of my now "upgraded" outfit I tried to focus and told myself I had to keep up.

Hillsborough

Rick was nowhere to be found. Had he forgotten our meeting? I had to go all the way to professor Haler's office to ask her if she had seen him around.

Alanna, good morning. Come in.

Professor Haler,

It's Ann I told you.

Yes, I'm sorry, I forgot. Ann, have you seen Rick? We had an appointment but I couldn't find him anywhere in the department or reach him on the phone.

Oh no, he's been busy all morning in some last minute meeting Grainger organised.

Great.

Was it something important?

He had to review the plan for the next lessons of the seminar and formally approve it, and he had to do it today.

Ann looked at me for a second, then glanced at the file on her desk.

Look, I have to finish here, but it's gonna take just a few minutes. It's not really my field of expertise, but if you like we can revise the plan together, I'm sure you've already done a wonderful job, so Rick just needs to approve it. And he won't say no to two women choosing the topics of a seminar, he would be too intimidated to have an argumentative discussion about it, believe me.

Wrexham

Fabulous story

Hillsborough

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this story, can't wait for me

I smiled and accepted.

Thanks, very kind of you.

I was about to sit down when I checked the hour and noticed my second edge was due in a few minutes.

So I'll let you finish here and come back later.

No need, it'll really be a minute.

Actually I need to use the bathroom, you know.

Oh right. Well you don't want to take care of that kind of business in the public toilet, use ours, it's right here.

Ann pointed to the corridor right outside the office. For a second I was startled and almost convinced that professor Haler somehow knew what I was about to do. Then I remembered Ann was led to believe I just got my period.

Oh ok, thanks.

I wasn't thrilled by the idea of masturbating next door, or well it kinda turned me on, still it was risky. But I couldn't come up with a decent excuse to refuse.

It was easier this time to find the right way to place my phone and film my performance. I also had some spare time to work my way towards the edge.

I opened my dress completely and moved the string of the thong on one side, then I started rubbing.

This time I got in the right mood.

My mind started going places.

I would have failed again and again to edge on command, no matter how turned on I was. I would've ended up with just a couple of buttons left on my dress, incapable of keeping both my breasts and my pussy covered on my way home.

Sussie would've met me somewhere on the street and convinced me that it was ok if I wanted to show off a little, especially if I wanted to draw the attention of the boys in my class.

No, no it's not like that Sussie. I had no choice, I couldn't do otherwise. I'm sorry, I...

Hillsborough

Wrexham

I think Sussie knows what's going on, maybe she's setting the dares

The notification sound woke me up and I had to use my fingers wet from my juices to tap on it and start streaming. My image was reflected on the mirror above the sink and on the screen of my phone along with the 2 minutes timer. I saw myself "dressed" in what looked like an open gown and a pair of micro-knickers pulled aside to expose my now swollen pussy lips. One hand kept groping my right breast and occasionally pinching my nipples as the other was fucking my pussy senseless, the palm brushing on my clit as i pushed 2 fingers furiously in and out in an infinite motion.

One minute in, I started moaning as I felt my orgasm approaching. I was right on the edge when suddenly with a double beep the countdown ended and I forced myself to stop.

Unexpectedly the first thing I heard right after I stopped streaming was the sad fanfare that announced another fail.

What? No, it's not right. No.

A few seconds later I received another chat message.

SubtleB: I'm sorry Alanna, I truly am, but that's not how you're going to win this. I don't see you getting anywhere close to the edge, not the way I mean it. You have to be a second away from that point of no return, your cunt aching to cum, your groin spasming and pushing against your hand, your moans should suggest desperation knowing you cannot have the only thing that you actually long for. This is not it. This is a pale excuse for an edge. So the button comes off. After you've taken it off pull that thong back up, as far as it can go. I promise it will help. And don't forget the picture.

Dumfries

Wrexham

Not going to be many buttons left soon

Hillsborough

I didn't answer. I didn't have the strength to do so. I was just frustrated and almost threw my phone against the mirror.

Everything fine in there? I'm ready when you are.

Ann was right outside. I let out a whining whimper and answered, trying my best to keep my tone straight.

Yes, just a second.

I quickly cut off the bottom button, hoping the change would have gone unnoticed to Ann. I adjusted my thong pulling it up until part of the string disappeared between my labia, causing me a painful rush of pleasure that through my clit went straight to my head and made me moan again. I actually had to put a hand on my mouth to avoid making too much noise. I then buttoned up the seven buttons left on my dress and took a picture to post on my profile.

Ann approved all the topics I had selected, and suggested a couple of integrations on the authors. Overall she was sincerely impressed by how I had built up my thesis.

Your students are lucky to attend your lessons. I might even be among them sometimes.

I blushed and thanked her. I would've loved to discuss for more than twenty minutes my impressions and ideas with Ann, "one of the youngest and brightest women running for a job as head of department in the next couple of years" as Rick told me countless times. The fact was I was squirming on my chair. I kept brushing my thighs one against the other, trying to soothe the itch between my legs, actually making it worse. The string tortured my clit with every light movement of my hips, and was getting me so wet I was afraid I would have made a mess of my dress.

I was about to thank Ann for the help and excuse myself when Rick entered the room.

Oh there you are. Both of you. Alanna I'm sorry, I know we had that thing but...

Dumfries

OMG mmmmm

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

This is so hot, fantastic story

Hillsborough

Kettering

By *rlowslungMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Near MK

Walsden & Manchester

More please

Don't worry Rick, we took care of it. - said Ann interrupting him, and then passing him my seminar plan added: if you could just sign here and here.

Right. So you took a look and you think...

It's fine. Actually it is brilliant. You should take one of those classes too, maybe you'd learn a thing or two.

Rick let out an embarrassed laugh.

Right, right. Anyway Grainger wants to see you, Ann. Alanna, can you come along? He wants to see you too.

Me? Why?

He said something about a classroom?

How could he know I was going to ask him for a bigger class? Anyway there was no way I could refuse and now it was almost time.

Right on time my phone started vibrating.

I'm sorry, I should take this.

Sure we'll join you outside in a minute.

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Hillsborough

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

Kettering

Near MK

Dumfries

By *avebig30Man  over a year ago

Darlington

I love how this is turning out

Wrexham

Awesome

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

We need more of this story

leominster

Walsden & Manchester

Darlington

I exited and closed the door behind me. What could I do? What, fuck, how, the phone kept vibrating and I just wanted it to stop, I just wanted to make it all go away, the notification, the arousal, the urge that made my pussy pulse now and didn't let me think. If all of it could stop for just a minute and let me think. But there was no way, nothing I could do about it but give in. I reached for the top button of my dress and yanked it as hard as I could until the thread gave up. I looked down and saw the upper half of my breasts and the shadow of my areolas peeking out from the loose plunge.

I didn't have much time to sort it out. I was about to take the pic when I saw Rick coming out from Ann's office.

So Alanna, ready to go?

Instinctively I held the two sides of the dress together with one hand.

I'm... I'm sorry I muttered. I had a problem with my dress. A button... Can I, just a minute...

Rick's attention was drawn to my chest: even if the fabric was thick he could say I wasn't wearing a bra underneath. The dress pulled together by my hand now outlined the shape of my breasts on the sides pretty nicely, in a way my sweaters, shirts and loose tops had never done. Rick caught himself lingering on that view before answering.

Yeah, yes sure. Just be quick about it, professor Grainger has a thing later and he's already waiting for us.

I nodded and entered the bathroom as Ann was closing her office door behind her.

Alanna had some kind of malfunction with her dress. She'll be with us in a minute said Rick answering the unasked question on Ann's face.

Dumfries

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Fantastic, keep going

By *igjohn_2Man  over a year ago

Worsley

Amazing next one can not cum soon enough.

Near MK

Fuck that was close. Too bloody close.

I fished my bra out of my bag. I just had to lower the sides of my dress to put it on: at least that was easier now I had lost the top two buttons.

I then adjusted the belt and did my best to keep the sides of my deep plunge from opening too much. Taking a look at myself in the mirror I could see the black full cover bra peeking out a little bit. Adjusting my dress and standing perfectly still I could avoid showing it too much but if I moved, getting a glimpse would have been easy enough.

I couldn't help but notice that either way I was showing a lot of cleavage, or at least a lot more than I was used to. And as the bra helped me get at least some cover, it also pushed my breasts up, making it even more obvious.

Three buttons off the bottom and two off the top. It had only been an hour and a half, I had failed every single time, and now I couldn't afford failing anymore. One more button and the slit would have barely covered my pussy. One more button and my breasts would have been covered just by two loose pieces of fabric easily falling open on either side.

With my hand on the door handle i luckily remembered I had to post a picture. I did it as quickly as she could and went out.

Near MK

The chat message came as soon as i took my seat in professor Grainger's office.

I was already nervous since he hadn't greeted them standing up, so I had to lean over his desk to shake his hand.

He must have enjoyed quite a view from there. An image of one of those girls from downblouse galleries I used to browse at night flashed in my head. The walk through the long corridors and stairs of the department had already heightened my arousal, thanks to the unrelenting work of the string between my pussy lips. Now that brief moment of exposure had made it ramp up: I could feel how warm my pussy and my face were, I was probably heavily blushing, but fortunately no one in the room was paying attention to me now.

I was sitting on a small couch in the back, while Rick and Ann were on two chairs on the other side of Grainger's desk.

I crossed my legs carefully but there wasn't much I could do about the dress rising up and showing a generous amount of skin on my thigh.

DarknessPassenger: I can't say I didn't expect it, but I'm fairly disappointed, Alex.

The fuck, I couldn't chat right there right now.

SluttyAlanna: I'm sorry, I can't talk right now. brb, I promise.

DarknessPassenger: That's not how it works for you now. I'm already upset, don't make things even harder.

SluttyAlanna: What about?

DarknessPassenger: You know exactly what about. You are smart enough to understand the motives behind the dare I gave you yesterday. You were supposed to give away all your bras. I guess you borrowed the one you're wearing now?

Shit.

SluttyAlanna: I'm sorry, it's this dare, I'll explain everything. Just give me a minute.

DarknessPassenger: I'm sorry Alanna, but you need a firmer hand if you want to get anywhere near living out your fantasies. I'll see to it.

I was about to reply when I heard my name called.

I understand your seminar's going pretty well.

It exceeded expectations, professor I answered promptly after I quickly put away my phone but we're still at the first lesson.

Sure, but I hear you are in need of a bigger classroom to accommodate the participants.

Yes sir, but how...

You hav Sussie in your class, Miss Marshell, and news runs fast in our family.

Hillsborough

Kettering

Dumfries

Near MK

Darlington

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Walsden & Manchester

Warwick

Dumfries

I hope that there is more of this story to cum. .....

Hitchin

leominster

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Susie. Susie Grainger. Holy fucking shit.

Susie tells me she also asked you to review the paper she's writing for professor Harris.

Yes sir. I'm happy to do it, she's a smart and talented girl.

Who gets her pussy eaten out on the street.

Anyway you can move your seminar to 4E, down the hall, you just have to reschedule a couple of lessons. I guess that won't be a problem.

No, absolutely. Thanks professor.

It's done then. Now let me grill these two up will you?

I did my best to smile then I excused myself and left.

Once outside I tried to calm down. Sussie hadn't told him about her not-so-academic looks right? Or that she had drinks with her the night before? No, that wasn't likely. Still she had to make sure.

I looked at my watch. It was 11.20. Thursday. I walked to the big board in the hall. Political Theory, second floor, it was mandatory. But first.

I she was making my way to the stairs I checked my phone. Two notifications from Desires were waiting for me, both read *You received a new Rule from DarknessPassenger*.

You are not allowed to wear a bra.

Simple as it was, that sentence freaked me out.

Right above the Accept and Reject buttons there was a note that informed me that I had just a couple of minutes left to decide or the rule would have been automatically accepted.

I would have liked to take a look at the other rule first, but as it happened for dares, closing the window meant forfeiting. What if the other rule was something i couldn't accept at all?

Without thinking about it too much I accepted it, knowing DarknessPassenger would have asked me to provide proof soon, but maybe I had enough time to read the other rule and then decide if I could afford a fail on this one.

Hillsborough

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

New Rule from DarknessPassenger.

You are not allowed to cum without permission.

There was no way he could enforce that.

In a way I was disappointed. Orgasm control was a fetish I had toyed with for years, without ever realising my fantasies even though they seemed far easier to live out than my exhibitionistic dreams. The thing was denial scenarios always implied an active and present partner, while the closest thing I had was my own dominant alter ego, who whispered impure thoughts at night. A few flirts and boyfriends had come to pass since i left school but I had never found a connection deep enough to confess my most private thoughts. Without anyone prompt and ready to explore with me, denial as many other things was a topic I discussed in chat rooms, researched on erotic blogs and fantasized about when I felt like it.

This time would have made no difference, since DarknessPassenger or anyone on Desires couldn't actually have that kind of control.

All of this was in the back of my head as I clicked on the accept button. Two accepted rules meant two completed dares for now. Although I knew that DarknessPassenger would have soon required proof of some sort.

I couldn't give up my bra, could I? Only moments ago not wearing a bra would have meant showing off my full breasts to professor Grainger. And even if I paid attention to every movement, just walking around in that dress, now showing a considerable cleavage, and no bra meant I would have looked like a "flirty teacher" at best, a showoff, or worse. Way worse.

God why was I getting so aroused again?

The notification came in as expected. A flash proof for the first rule. Along came a message.

DarknessPassenger: don't even think about crossing me now Alanna. I've been more than fair, but I can get cruel. If you don't comply with your new rules, my next rule will forbid you to wear any underwear.

Fuck shit cocksucker. I couldn't afford failing to comply with more than one rule, and I couldn't afford failing my current dare, not after all that work. And that kind of rule would have achieved both.

Nobody was around. I let my bag fall to the ground and reached behind my back unclasping the bra, then I pulled the straps down and finally I took my bra off pulling it from the front. One of my breasts popped out briefly into view before I managed to arrange my dress back into a decent shape.

By *harlie1069Couple  over a year ago

Near Durham

With my front camera pointed to my chest I could see the sides of the dress generously pulled apart, showing the upper part of my breasts and the shadow between them. The first buttoned button roughly at the same height of my nipples seemed a weak defence. The belt below was more reassuring but now Alex had the impression it contributed more to pushing my breasts up than to keeping my dress together.

From the pic I uploaded the lack of bra was clear, probably more than it actually was to anyone looking at me from the front, if I stayed still. But as I moved the first steps towards the stairs to the second floor, the swaying of my breasts made me keenly aware of the attention a simple move could draw to my chest.

Standing a few steps away from the door of the classroom I was trying to be invisible. Still my obvious anxious attitude and my reddened face didn't make it very easy.

Climbing the stairs to the second floor and walking down the long corridor had been a torture. The string kept brushing against my clit and my state of arousal had done nothing but getting higher, feeding on awareness and fear of exposure, as well as on countless erotic scenarios taking shape in my head. My own imagination right now was a wild beast. It could smell my lust: one small mistake and it would have pranced on what was left of my common sense and pushed me down the brink.

I found the courage to come up to Susise as soon as the girl walked out the door, the only thing that pushed me was genuine fear. I could be on the verge of being exposed to my head of department, or past that, or worse, fired for misconduct maybe?

Sussie. Can I talk to you for a minute?

Al.. Professor Marshell, sure. Are you ok?

Yes, I just needed to discuss something.

I was about to meet the others for a coffee nearby. Can we talk as we walk?

Yes, no problem.

We moved the first steps and I realised the many mistakes I had made automatically agreeing to Sussie's request. I couldn't control the movements of the dress as we walked or climbed down the stairs and I didn't know what kind of view Sussie could have from the side. But most of all the thong kept torturing me, brushing against my clit and the tender flesh between my labia.

You kinda disappeared last night. Amie told me you left my purse to her and walked out in a hurry. Hope everything's alright?

Susise, I have to ask you something: have you told anyone about last night?

'About last night'? What about it?

I, - I took a deep breath as we were climbing down the stairs and continued whispering. The way I was dressed wasn't appropriate, and it wasn't appropriate for me to have drinks with a student.

Jee prof, you are that old-fashioned? I thought you took things easier than that.

It's... I don't usually dress like that, I was just taking out the trash, and...

I had to stop and hold back a whimper as I felt the string of my thong pushing my clit up as we reached the ground floor.

You sure you are alright?

Alex nodded and breathed deeply once again.

I'm just tired. I had to run through the department all morning, then went to professor Grainger's office and then up...

Oh! That's what this is about. You are afraid I'll make you look bad in the eyes of uncle Freddie.

Susie chuckled and continued.

Don't worry, we don't talk too much. And honestly I don't know what I could tell him about last night, apart from the fact that I ran into you. That's not big news.

Thanks Sussie, I appreciate it.

Hillsborough

Wrexham

More please

Kettering

By *eysham1979Man  over a year ago

preston

Dumfries

No need to thank me. I don't really know why you got all worked up. You behaved like a good girl last night, if you ask me. Also, it's not like you care if people get judgemental about your outfits, if that's what's troubling you. she winked.

Suddenly I felt very aware of the state of my dress. My eyes went for a second to my breasts: I could see how barely they were covered by the loose fabric, smoothly and dangerously moving over my nipples. Swift imperceptible movements, really showing nothing from the outside probably, but still... and the curve that my breasts shaped with every slight move, bouncing free as I walked, getting pushed one against the other if I moved my arms in a certain way, falling freely forward and down if I bent over without thinking.

Wrexham

Fantastic story, maybe time for another dare and lose another button xx

I lingered on these thoughts without giving full shape to them, they were more of a vague feeling, but that was enough for Sussie to notice. I knew Sussie had been scrutinising me the whole time. I felt it, even though when I met her eyes the girl said nothing.

I on the other hand couldn't find the right words. To do what? Reply to what Sussie's answer implied? Saying I was sorry? State once again all of it was inappropriate?

You are alright, Professor Marshell. Don't let them get into your head.

Was it? Was it all in her head? The tension, the self-awareness, that feeling of standing on the brink and that everybody was waiting to see her fall?

I have to... I started.

Sussie got closer, her hand moved up to my chest. I felt Sussie's finger tug lightly on one side of the dress as with the other hand she pulled a string. For a second the girl's fingertips were on the inside of the dress, less than an inch away from the skin of my breast.

There you go. Your missing button left behind a string. said Sussie once she finished pulling away the thin cotton thread and let it fall to the ground. See you tomorrow?

Tomorrow? my breath was cold and maybe my voice was trembling a bit as i asked?

The seminar. My father gave you the room you asked for I hope.

Yes. - I answered after a second 4E, lesson will be at 4 PM as formerly scheduled. - thank God for autopilot.

See you then.

Sussie turned her back on me and started walking across the hall.

I was finding it hard to collect all my thoughts. The phone chimed. My panic kicked in but I didn't need to think straight to notice the toilets' door a few steps away. I went in and found a stall passing by the girls at the sinks.

When I found a spot for my phone to stand and started the streaming I had some 90 seconds left. I moaned in distress while I was pushing two fingers in my mouth to get them wet and then quickly raised my dress to shove them inside my pussy in front of the camera.

leominster

Wrexham

Awesome

Kettering

Dumfries

Walsden & Manchester

Causing more late night stiffness...

Loving this

Near MK

is Susie one of her tormentors

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Warwick

Just gets better and better

leominster

As I did so, I found my pussy was incredibly wet. It was soaked. The thong was completely drenched in my juices. And as soon as I curled my fingers inside, rubbing them against the tender internal walls, I actually had to hold off the upcoming orgasm.

I moaned more distinctly now. I leaned forward getting closer to the phone, my hair coming partially into view as bent over. After a couple of seconds I started banging my fingers inside. My whole body was moving just like someone was fucking me from behind. My nipples showed a little more with every bounce until my breasts popped out of the dress.

Please. Please please please. I found myself whispering. God, no... I whimpered and sighed and let out a trembling breath as another chime informed me the time was over and this time I successfully completed my task.

Subtleb: Good girl, Alanna. That was an edge.

The chat message notification hovered just a second on the screen above the image of my body spent by the struggle. Good girl. I had let Sussie call me good girl.

It felt like my pussy kept pulsing. I could almost see the string of the thong parting my red and swollen lips. My skin seemed to have acquired the same kind of tactile recognition that usually belongs to fingertips: I could swear I could distinguish every knot, every sewing and every thread no matter how thin, moving inside me as I walked.

Was it worth it?

SubtleB had never asked for a quick proof until then. On the other hand he was right about the effect it had on me: the string never let me take my mind off my predicament, and my arousal was always there governing my thoughts and her actions.

I needed a break. I could go home. No wait, i couldn't. I had to stay out as required by the dare. I had to leave the university though, it had been risky and embarrassing enough already. Even walking out of the stall under the eyes of the students made me feel like a slut. I felt their eyes on me as I walked to the sinks with little drops of sweat coming down my neck, and when I washed my hands, still sticky with pussy juices. I could smell sex onyself and wondered if they could too. And whether I managed or not to keep quiet as I was finger-fucking myself in the stall was a mystery to me.

Luckily I was about to leave that place, I had no other appointments for the day.

Swallowing down another whine as another mixed sensation of pain and pleasure jolted to my brain, i walked out the building and soon I was outside the campus.

I was about to reach the east gate, from there it would have taken me about fifteen minutes to get to the bar where Lilly worked. My mind had come up with that plan on its own. It had to be some kind of survival mode. Sometimes I went there to work, and Lilly let me use the VIP room they didn't need during the day service. There I would have finally got some real privacy.

I called Lilly to make sure it was ok to go there. While I was on the phone a notification made it vibrate in my ear.

Ok, then I'm going to be there in, like, fifteen.

Sure no problem.

Unsurprisingly it was another notification from Desires, actually a few, but the only one I was interested in right now was the chat message from DarknessPassenger.

DarknessPassenger: Do you have a smartwatch or some other wearable?

The question was odd. It didn't look like a topic that suited their chats.

SluttyAlanna: No, why?

DarknessPassenger: You need to get one in the next 30 minutes.

SluttyAlanna: What?

DarknessPassenger: You'll need it, unless you want to fail following one of your rules. You don't want to buy something too cheap. Ask for a Fitbit or some other reliable fitness tracker. I'll be in touch.

Kettering

Wrexham

Amazing

Hillsborough

Dumfries

Near MK

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Darlington

The fresh breeze coming from the store's air conditioning sent a shiver down my spine as I walked in.

I could feel a patch of sweat on my neck and another on my chest. The fabric of the dress clinged on my wet skin, also because of the belt that had become very uncomfortable to wear.

Only part of my discomfort was due to the heat, most of it was the result of fatigue. Walking under the sun at midday was already tiring, doing so while the thong was pushing me over and over close to the edge was even harder to endure. By now I couldn't swear that the wetness I felt crawling down my thighs was just sweat.

Trying to avoid any unnecessary contact with the store's employees, I looked for the right aisle and picked a mid-level Fitbit. Sometimes in the past I had wondered whether to buy one or not, I would've never imagined buying one under those circumstances.

The store was pretty empty so there was only one guy at the checkout desk. He customarily smiled at me, cash or card and all that.

Do you want me to set it up for you?

What? - I asked, now actually looking at him.

You know, you want me to help you sync it with your phone?

Oh, yes, thank you.

We moved to the customer care counter, he unboxed the FitBit and asked me for my phone. I gave it to him without a second thought. I couldn't afford this thing not to be working considering DarknessPassenger would have required some kind of proof soon.

Ok, just a minute, I'm setting it up said the guy tapping quickly on the screen and glancing from time to time at the watch.

My mind was elsewhere, trying to take advantage of that short break to cool down a little. So I couldn't notice how the guy had his eyes fixated on me, on my slightly parted lips, on the moist skin between my breasts.

Here, you are all set. Oh good you've got your first notification straight to the FitBit, so everything should be fine.

The smartwatch had emitted a soft sound and Desires logo had come up. I mumbled a thank you and smiled nervously as I eagerly took my phone back in my hands.

As soon as I got back outside I knew I had no other choice, but... wait a second. I took the scissors from the bag and reached behind the belt to cut out one of the buttons behind it. I was still safe for now.

A thought unsettled me though: I still had five hours to go, ten edges, and only five buttons left.

Hillsborough

Hitchin

Dumfries

leominster

leominster

[Removed by poster at 17/02/23 20:27:30]

I couldn't afford another slip.

You sneaked out again, didn't you?

You know I'd rather spend some time with you instead of those old chaps.

And what about professor Asscraft, is he an old chap?

Oh stop it, there's nothing going on with Rick. He has a girlfriend, or well someone.

But he's that handsome, ain't he?

How old are you anyway? Pulling off cheap jokes on bands from the 90s.

How old are you calling me out on that?

We are educated people.

We are educated people. That's what it is. By the way I didn't hear you mentioning you don't fancy him.

Shut up, it's not like I have to mention every time I don't fancy someone.

You did it with Paul.

That's because he fancied me.

Ant.

That doesn't count, he's your boyfriend and you asked me. Not cool by the way.

Lame Lamar.

Didn't say I don't fancy him. Just said he's lame.

So you do fancy him.

No I don't.

That counts.

Rick is like fifteen years older than me.

He's a little experienced.

Now, that's a clear sign you don't know him.

Is he boring?

No, he's not boring. Doesn't strike me as an overly confident guy, that's all.

Mmm, what kind of name is Rick anyway?

Laura and i bursted out in a laughter that turned the heads of the couple at the nearby table.

Sorry, sorry. - said Lilly, still trying to regain her composure, and then to me - So, luv, you know the way. I should be out of here in a couple of hours if you want to grab a bite later.

I'm not sure, I've got a ton of work to do.

Anyway, you can stay if you want. Gary and Pixie have the next shift, so they won't bother you. But then they'll need to...

Of course, don't worry I'll be out by the time they need to get everything ready.

Hillsborough

Darlington

leominster

Near MK

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

Walsden & Manchester

Kettering

The power of tradition: how mainstream feminism endorsed a male led society in Western democracies. By Sussan Grainger.

Tough one.

By the end of the first page my feelings towards Sussie had shifted from unease, due to the conditions of our first encounters, to a weird form of intimidation. Some of it was surely reverential: to some degree it was the same sense of discomfort I had felt once I learned Sussie was Professor Grainger's niece. Although there was something more now. I had to admit to myself that Sussie's looks and ways had led her to underestimate the girl, at least from an academic standpoint.

Still, whenever I lost focus and drifted from the topic of the paper, my mind wandered to the night before, to the alley and the image of Sussie's body pushed against the wall as Charls was going down on her.

I tried to push that thought away, but it wasn't easy since my left hand was mechanically and constantly rubbing my clit. Now that I was sitting alone in a secluded booth, I had to actively keep my level of arousal up in order to be ready for my next edge that was due in minutes.

I kept reading the essay.

On the laptop screen Sussan Grainger was brilliantly arguing how a swift change of perspective in the public discourse allowed the sexualization of the female body to change its status from a patriarchy trademark to an empowerment device. Of course it depended on who was perceived as the active subject, but still: wasn't it internalising a foreign concept instead of creating a new one? Were sex and gender the first frameworks to appeal to for a new feminist reading of social interactions? And even if it was so, should mainstream views on sex and gender of this day and age be allowed to define what's empowering and what not for each and every woman in the world?

In my head Sussie was looking over her shoulder as I felt the overwhelming spasms of orgasm coming up, I was looking in her direction, straight at the small patch of dim light outside the pub's door, my gaze fixed on the crouched girl furiously rubbing the crotch of her shorts. Their eyes meeting as the fog of pleasure was blurring their vision. Sussie's lips were slightly parted to let out the steam she couldn't breath out through her nose, her tongue almost imperceptibly moving as she mouthed the words: good girl.

The loud vibration from the phone abandoned on the table made me jump in my seat.

Fuck, come on, come... here you go, start the streaming. The image was poorly lit but still clear enough. Holding the phone up I turned around to make sure she was still alone: nobody around, distant sounds coming from the bar, Lilly's voice asking a customer if he wanted a side with his avocado toast. My hand was already opening the dress to expose my pussy to the camera, my fingers easily making their way inside. The moaning, the troubled breathing, the fast ascent, the verge of climax, the mewling, and...

Hands off. It's all over too soon. Well done Alanna.

leominster

Darlington