FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A brief history of my swinging life...

A brief history of my swinging life...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ypicalmale2022 OP   Man  over a year ago

okehampton

I thought I would give a brief recount on my swinging life - a new post for each encounter....

So rewind 35 years - my first toe dip was placing an advert on the then "Yahoo personals" advertising myself as a naked cleaner - just for a laugh really.

Well I had contact from a man asking if I would be able to come and clean the house as a surprise for his wives birthday and would i mind him having video cameras around to video the activities.

I was happy so the arrangements were made.

I turned up on the alloted day and was greated at the door by a stunning, nervous lady in her late 40's (I later found it was actually her 50th Birthday).

I was shown to a bedroom where I could undress and then I commenced the half hearted cleaning and a bit of ironing - the whole time my hard cock bobbing as I polished, hoovered and ironed.

After the hoovering I had been instructed to help the lady with a bath - I ran a bath and in the lounge with one of the video cameras running I undressed the lady and then led her to the bathroom.

The bathroom had no cameras and it was here that she told me she was nervous and unsure. I told her that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want to but she said she thought I looked great and actually if her husband wanted her to fuck a younger man, who, in her words, had a much bigger cock then she might as well enjoy herself.

She had a could of glasses of wine in the bath and really loosened up. Stroking my cock as we chatted and enjoying the attention I gave to her body as I washed her all over.

She got out of the bath and I towel dried her off and took the opportunity to kiss her which she responded well to - reaching down to stroke my cock as our tongues explored each others mouths.

We moved into the lounge and whilst the video rolled we kissed and explored each others bodies me bringing her off to a screaming orgasm as I licked and fingered her wet pussy.

After a brief break and drink we went to the bedroom, turned the video on in there and proceeded to fuck like a couple of teenagers in several positions and with several more orgasms before I eventually pulled out, whipped the conon off and shot a heavy load over her lovely tits and face.....

We both stayed naked for the next couple of hours, having two more fucks before leaving - one in a room out of sight of the cameras which she said was just for her - which ended in her riding my cock and me filling her pussy with cum as we had ran out of condoms...

A great start to my swinging life...

Let me know if you want the next episode.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimGinMan  over a year ago

felixstowe

Yes please !

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

okehampton

Ok part 2 coming this afternoon

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Yes please

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

okehampton

Well a few months passed with no solid contacts so I revised my yahoo advert offering my services to "bored housewives" with the offer of video and pics for the hubby.

I got quite a few responses and made contact with a couple in their 40's. The hubby worked away and wanted his wife to enjoy herself while he was away.

I had a chat on the phone to hubby and then a date was set to go to their house while he was away for work.

I arrived, his wife greeted me at the door wearing a nice silky dressing gown. She ushered me in and shut the door so the neighbours didn't see.

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

cheltenham

Blackburn

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Go on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

okehampton

Well this lady was so different. Full of confidence and oozing sex appeal.

As soon as the door closed she kisses me, reaching down to squeeze my already hard cock.

No small talk, she leads me into the bedroom and strips me naked before slipping her gown off, revealing matching black underwear, stockings and suspenders - this was the 80's

She kneels in front of me and takes my cock in her mouth - licking the shaft and balls then deep throating my cock...

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Enjoying this and your mention of the 80s reminds me of my three years of fun with a married work colleague.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Blackburn

okehampton

thanks - how was your 80's fun then

okehampton

Well this lady certainly knew what she wanted which was basically a hard cock for her own pleasure....

Once she had me at full hardness she pushed me onto the bed and moved up my body so she could sit on my face.

I pulled her knickers to one side and probed her already wet pussy with my tongue. I must have been doing something right based on the moans coming from her lol

She rode my face till I made her cum and then in her post orgasmic state she slid down and impaled herself on my hard cock taking every inch before grinding up and down on it.

I reached up to unclip her bra - a lovely one with a small clasp at the front - they were fidelly but very popular in the 80's (always seemed more seductive releasing the ladies boobs from the front lol).

The riding got faster as she approached another orgasm and I could feel myself close too and told her - she screamed at me to shoot my cum deep inside her as she wanted all my cum.... Well at 21 being fucked by a lovely lady who am I to refuse...

As I shot my load into her she screamed and had her own orgasm, slumping forward onto my chest and lying together in a post orgasmic state with a mixture of our juices oozing from this ladies lovely pussy...

ayr / glasgow

cheltenham

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Blackburn

okehampton

I saw this lady quite a few times over the next few years whenever her husband was away on business and each time got better and better with many boundaries pushed.

My next encounter was with a couple and this was another level altogether.

I was to be one of 4 men for an afternoon of her pleasure.

On arrival I was greeted by hubby and we waited until the other men arrived. Once everyone was introduced we stripped and headed upstairs to the bedroom to find the lady naked and tied and blindfolded on the bed - exactly as we were told she would be.

The afternoon was a blur with the lady sucking each of our cocks in turn whilst the men took turns to lick and finger fuck her pussy then us each taking turns to fuck her.

At this point the restraints and blindfold came off so she could see who was fucking her and to allow her position changes.

Whilst being fucked she would be sucking and wanking the other guys, keeping them hard or sucking the juices from their cocks if they had already fucked her.

The recovery of each man was great and she took each cock at least twice and was covered in cum by the end of the session.

A very memorable day for all....

cheltenham

Woking-ish

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Blackburn

ayr / glasgow

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Crack on

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

okehampton

Sorry for the delay - been travelling....

So my next encounter in the swinging world was with a scottish couple on holiday in Devon. We exchanged a few emails but they couldn't send pics so it was pretty much a blind date lol

I arrived at the carpark of a local beauty spot and parked next to the Jag that I assumed was theirs from descriptions given.

We all got out of the cars and greeted - well I was not disappointed - the lady was early 40's, slim, good looking and wearing a figure hugging top with nipples poking out, showing no bra underneath and a denim mini skirt.

We walked up the cliff path and at a suitably quiet spot the lady put a picnic blanket on the grass and stripped naked....

Well whats a man to do - I stripped naked too and joined her while her hubby sat on a rock watching and keeping an eye open for hikers...

It was the first time I had been openly watched by a non-partaking husband but I loved it.

The lady was very vocal saying how good my cock felt as I fucked her doggy style.

Some hikers cam so we had to quickly put some clothes on but as soon as they were clear they were straight off and she rode my cock till we both came - leaving her shaking, naked on top of me with my softening cock gently slipping out of her pussy....

That was my first daytime outdoor experience but definetly not my last...

ayr / glasgow

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *elsboy76Man  over a year ago

warrington

Great stories mate

okehampton

Thanks - all true

swansea

okehampton

My confidence was growing at both my sexual/swinging abilities and my seduction skills - although the benefit of meeting swingers is that everyone has the same general idea in mind so it is more of an ice breaker.

I found the next few meets were with couples but instigated by the lady of the house.

My next meeting was with a couple in Plymouth - the lady and I had chatted for a number of weeks and already had some connection. I came up with a perfect ice breaker that I still use now - I discussed with the lady that when I arrived, if she liked what she saw (me lol) then as soon as the door was closed behind me she should give me a deep passionate kiss. If she was not sure or didn't like the look of me then no kiss and I would just have a coffee and leave - no hard feelings....

Well I arrived, a beautiful, tall, slim natural blonde lady opened the door - I can say I was not disappointed. She ushered me in and as soon as the door closed she stepped forward and gave me one of the best kisses of my life - tongues quickly exploring and hands moving over each other as if we were long term lovers....

She then led me to the kitchen to make a drink - her husband worked shifts so was in bed but would get up once she let him know that she was happy.

As she stood making the coffee I walked up behind her, kissing her neck as I reached around to cup her breast asking her what I can do to make her happy...

She just let out a moan and said I was making a good start.

She turned and we kissed again as I reached under her top and pulled the cup off her bra so I could play with her nipples...

A little more fun was had before she said she had better let her hubby know she was happy.

She went upstairs and said she would send him down to say hi and she would get changed into something a little less comfortable...

A few minutes later a groggy hubby joined me in the kitchen. I complimented his wife and told him what a lucky man he was and asked if there was anything in particular he wanted to try. His immediate response was that they wanted to try DVP if we could.

The lady returned - wearing a lovely black mini dress - strapless with a mesh down either side which clearly indicated that no bra was underneath and the hint of a g string.

Well much kissing and playing happened with wife using both of us for her pleasure and getting a few orgasms along the way.

Then hubby suggested we both fuck her - we alternated in spit roast position then hubby lay on his back and she climbed on top slipping his cock into her very wet pussy - she leaned forward and he ushered me forward - I positioned myself behind and eased my cock into her pussy alongside his.

The fucking was slow and steady - most of the movement from me - sliding half way in and out as hubby lay reasonably still so as to not upset the momentum.

She came several times before demanding that we both fill her with cum...

It was a fantastic sensation being so tight and wet with another hard cock rubbing against mine with each thrust.

Hubby announced he was cumming and with that I lost it too and we both flooded her pussy with two heavy loads of cum, making her cum a final time too.....

That was the first DVP and not the last, in fact after a coffee and recovery break we repeated the experience but with me underneath this time....

swansea

Excellent

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Woking-ish

Blackburn

okehampton

My next encounter was with a couple quite close to my workplace and they just wanted fuck and go meets during the day while kids were at school - which was great as it gave me an occassional diversion at lunchtime.

Well when I arrived, Mr let me in and offered me a tea or coffee - i went into the lounge to meet mrs to find her wearing a half cup bra with nipples on show, black stockings and suspenders and a tiny g string...

The greeting was a very quick hi before she kissed me and started to undress me.

Pretty soon I was naked and she was on the sofa with me between her legs licking out her pussy as she played with her nipples...

Mr just sat on the chair videoing the event.

He gave a few directions which we were happy to follow - telling Mrs to suck my cock, then telling me to fuck Mrs doggy style.

Well much fun was had and ended with me shooting a load of cum over Mrs's tits as she sucked the last drops of cum from my cock.

I had regular meets with this couple and each session got raunchier including bondage and some s&m play - and Mr always videoing the event for their viewing pleasure later....

okehampton

"Excellent "

Thanks - next part just posted...

cheltenham

Blackburn

ayr / glasgow

By *ourbon1Man  over a year ago

wales

okehampton

My time line may not be 100% accurate but from memory my next memorable swinging experience was with a couple.

I had been chatting to the lady of the couple for weeks and a date was finally arranged although I had my doubts as I felt she was nervous about the arrangements.

I arrived and was surprised to find she had invited another man too but hubby was not playing so was still a mfm.

Well all started well - she was already in sexy lingerie which quickly came off as well as me and the other mans clothes.

Once naked lots of foreplay ensured, kissing, oral, fingering etc., - then she led us from the lounge to the bedroom.

She got herself in a spit roast position - me fucking her doggy style and her sucking the other guy. It turns out that the other guy was a bit inexperienced and too excited and within seconds he shot his load into her mouth and it was game over for him.

Me and the lady carried on while he tried to recover, switching positions, alternating between fucking and oral then back to sucking.

The other guy finally gave up on recovery and made his apologies and dressed and left.

This gave me a fresh challenge to satisfy the lady on my own but better than her expectation.

Well it was the longest session I have have had - with us both very sweaty.

She had her first squirting orgasm after my newly discovered finger fucking technique and I managed to cum 3 times during the course of the afternoon with very little recovery time required.

We eventually broke for a coffee with her hubby and then a final fuck before leaving....

A very enjoyable session for us both...

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Loool

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck