FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The journey of a hotwife

The journey of a hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovelifelovefuntimes OP   Man  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin and Sarah had been married and while and 3 kids behind them. Post kids Sarah had lost her libido and by her own admission had gained some weight. The relationship with work, kids pressure etc fell into a phase of not being good. Martin found Fab and, despite knowing it wasn't right began to visit some clubs and meet people, mainly couples looking for NSA mfm fun. After a number of years on the scene, and a profile which by now had 30 verifications, he left Fab open on the PC and Sarah found his profile. There was a lot of soul searching, tears, difficult times and Martin deleted his account. A few nights later Martin headed to bed to find Sarah dressed in lingerie and heels "fuck me like you fucked those other women" and for the first time in a long while they made love. Questions continued to be asked, with Sarah wanting to know what Martin had been up to, who was the gorgeous blonde he had taken to clubs and what things had he engaged with. Trust started to be re-established and Sarah became noticeably more confident, she lost weight returning to her pre-kids 10-12 size, started to become more adventurous in bed and after years of minimal sex and intimacy began to initiate sex with Martin on a regular basis, not just in bed, but often dropping to her knees during the day to pleasure her man and take his load, something before kids she had never done. As the approached their late 40s and with their relationship stronger than ever, Sarah leaned over to Martin and kisses him, moved her hand to his erect cock and whispered, "I want you to take me to one of your clubs"

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Great start

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Good start!!!

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin was shocked, Sarah had always stated that swinging wasn't for her, it was probably just the wine talking he thought as he fucked her feeling more turned on than he had in years thinking of his encounters with couples where the guys had made the woman the centre of attention and made to feel amazing. Was Sarah really ready to make this step, did she really mean what she had said, so many questions filled his brain. The following evening as they lay naked in bed, side by side with Martin entering Sarah from behind in the spoons position, a position they both loved because of the intimacy. Sarah was incredibly wet and turned on, pushing her arse to Martin as they slowly faced. He leaned over and kissed her from behind, and told her he loved her. And then asked, "about what you said last night, did you really mean it or was it just the wine talking"

Nice

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *onkeyman72Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Where ever I lay my hat

As they fucked slowly Sarah turned and told Martin that no, it wasn't just the wine talking. "I've been thinking about it for some time she said" as she pushed back against him, allowing his cock to slide deeply into her pussy. Martin had previously tried to engage Sarah in conversation about swinging, but her response had always been no, "it's just not my thing " she would say and it would be left there. So this revelation was a huge surprise. "What's changed he asked". "I'm curious replied Sarah" her breathing becoming shorter as Martin continued to fuck her. "I've been reading about it and I think I'd like to see what all the fuss is about. I doubt I will want to do much, but I remember reading your verifications on that site you were on and while I was furious, and I can't believe im saying this, but I have to confess reading the women saying how much being pleasure by you and another man made her feel was a turn on". Martin came almost immediately on hearing his wife's admission shortly followed by a slow, building orgasm from Sarah who pushed herself hard onto Martins cock as he held her tightly.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Nice

Where ever I lay my hat

A few days passed, and Martin brought up things again. "If you want me to look into a club I will, but no pressure, whatever you want will be cool" and while he was genuine in his thought he was hoping for a yes, since the first chat he had been picturing his wife in lingerie and being shared with another man, and now the genie was out of the bottle he wanted to act. "I will probably just want to watch " replied Sarah, but inside she knew she might start that way, but knew with her toned body, long legs and sexy smile that she should get attention, and while there was no doubt she nervous, she knew deep down she was ready for a new adventure. Together they looked at various clubs and different themed nights. Martin thought a couples night would be a good night to start, but to his surprise Sarah seemed keener on a greedy girl night. "I don't think I'm ready for women she said, and I'd like to see how much attention I can get". And with that the decision was made, a Friday night greedy girl it would be at a classy venue. Martin booked the tickets and sent a picture of the booking to Sarah while she was at work with the message - can't wait, you need to go shopping.

wirral

By *raceyCouple  over a year ago

UK

cheshire

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Getting interesting

More please

Hitchin

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Progressing nicely

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, please carry on

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *axmanMan  over a year ago

halifax

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Please she is sounding horny carry on

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great start

Where ever I lay my hat

Sarah decided to take a day off work that Friday. Nails booked for the morning and hair was going to be done in the afternoon with a girly lunch in between with her best friend Linda. Sarah was dying to tell Linda what was going on, but for now it was her secret. Linda was full of compliments over lunch, "you look amazing Sarah, you have a real glow, what have you been up to?" Sarah smiled and thought to herself, if only you knew, before replying "diets going well, me and Martin are really getting on and the sex lately has been amazing". Sarah had never really discussed sex with her friends, but her new found confidence made her more open. At the hairdressers that afternoon, the stylist asked "going anywhere nice?". Again, Sarah smiled to herself, if only she knew. "Just out for dinner with the other half she replied, before allowing her mind to fast forward to what was coming that evening. Martin arrived home from work a bit mate to find Sarah in her dressing room, she had been showered, shaved and looked at herself in the mirror and felt good. Her outfit was on the bed, a knee length black dress, armless but with straps, and showing just enough cleavage to be sexy but not too out there. Underneath she had bought a new lingerie set, black, lace with French knickers and hold ups together with some 3 inch black toe less heels. On the website the club has said to wear comfortable shoes so she hadn't gone too extreme. Looking at the outfit Martin just said "wow, you are going to look amazing" ad he kissed her neck softly and undressed to shower and get ready. Sarah applied the last of her make up and got dressed, looked at herself in the mirror and thought to herself "you look good". She poured herself a large vodka and cranberry while she waited for Martin to come down and her nerves started to kick in, what was she doing? For the first time since agreeing to go she was beginning to have second thoughts. She poured another drink and as Martin came into the kitchen she asked "are we really going to do this?". Martin pulled her to him, held her tight and kissed her, "this is all about you he said, if you want to leave after 5 mins that's fine, if you just want us to have a drink and sit in the corner, that's fine, if you want to watch others, that's fine, and I'd you want to do more, just let me know. But there is no pressure, let's just go and have a great night". Reassured, they booked a taxi, and 10 minutes later were en route to the club, sat quietly, hands held, aniticipation and excitement levels high.

halifax

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

We await the next instalment with baited breath

Interesting

By *erseybeefMan  over a year ago

st helier

Hate when stories stop

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent

Great start

ayr / glasgow

Hitchin

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Looking forward to more

By *rying-AloneMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *cotCouple666Couple  over a year ago

Central Belt

Leeds

Where ever I lay my hat

Sarah asked for the taxi to pull up, not quite outside the club, and the couple held hands and started to make their way towards the entrance. "Are you OK asked Martin, everything will be fine". Sarah replied yes, but in truth he stomach was churning, she gripped Martins hand tightly and wished she'd had a couple more drinks for a bit more Dutch courage. She could have easily turned around and headed home. But here they were, at the entrance to the club, and Martin was leading her through the door. At the entrance, the owners Anna and Simon were welcoming hosts. "Ah, Sarah and Martin, welcome, we know it's your first time so you might be feeling a little nervous, but please don't worry, we have a great crowd in tonight and our rules are very strict, no means no and feel under no pressure to do anything at all". And with that they put their coats in the cloakroom and followed Anna who gave them a tour. The club was on 3 levels, the middle resembled a classy bar. Sumptuous sofas, some music playing in the background and soft lighting. It was already reasonably busy and Sarah was aware of heads turning, eye contact being made and smiles exchanged. While she was nervous, she also felt good and immediately enjoyed the attention. Anna asked the barman to give them all a glass of champagne while the tour continued. Sarah loved Anna's confidence, she was wearing a tight sliver mini dress with white heels, the dress showed off her fabulous figure and her heels accentuated her long legs. Sarah was looking around, trying to take everything in, she was aware that everyone was, well how would she say, but normal. The ladies were dressed in an array of gorgeous outfits and the guys all looked smart. The place had a great vibe she thought. Anna took them upstairs where there were a small number of private rooms that Anna explained could be used for fun away from the larger crowd, and 2 large public play areas which Anna said would get very lively before too long. Sarah held Martins hand tight, the reality of where she was and what went on there had suddenly become a reality. Don't worry Anna said to them both, you can stay downstairs all night if you wish, or if you just want to watch that is fine, remember, you are in control. They returned down the stairs and Sarah was aware of a man at the bar who turned to face her as she walked across the room. He was very much her type, handsome in a rugged kind of way, with good hair and a nice smile. "Evening James" said Anna "this is Sarah and Martin, first time here so I'm just giving them a tour". James shook Martin by the hand and placed a kiss on each of Sarah's cheeks. "I'm sure you will both have a great time" he said "if you fancy a drink when Anna has finished with you let me know". Martin thanked James and followed Anna down to the lower level. "James is one of our regulars she said, always very popular with the ladies". On the bottom level was the dungeon, with a variety of items of strange furniture and Sarah was immediately drawn to the corner where a woman was already bent over a trestle and was being taken from behind while giving a BJ. She was being watched by 3 other men and another couple but seemed totally immersed in what she was doing. Sarah had never before watched anyone have sex. "They've started early tonight" said Anna with a sexy laugh "I have a feeling its going to be a good night". Sarah couldn't take her eyes off the action, the woman's hands were bound, and the guy from behind was fucking her hard, his balls slapping against her arse while she took the other cock deep in her mouth, groaning with pleasure as she did. Sarah felt incredibly turned on and was aware that the couple watching were touching each other and that one of the guys who was also watching was masturbating. She felt Martin put a reassuring arm around her waist and pulled her close and she was aware he was aroused. She turned and kissed him "thank you for bringing me she said, I like it here"

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

F

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

wirral

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Think Sarah is going to love this

x

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Hope there will be more

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mmm shes gona be taking cock before long

WARRINGTON

ayr / glasgow

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great work op. Really enjoying this one.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

delicious story narrative

Hopefully take Babe to a club soon

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

halifax

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

North and East of Cork

By *oHorny2Couple  over a year ago

Douglas

Where ever I lay my hat

They headed back upstairs to the bar, and having finished her champagne Sarah asked Martin to get her a large vodka and cranberry. She looked around the room, it was busy, maybe 15-20 women and what looked like at least 50 men. She spotted James who was sat with a woman and a couple of other guys, and as he caught her eye he beckoned her over. "I'm going to sit with James" Sarah said to Martin who was still waiting to be he served, and he watched as she walked confidently towards another man. While he had plenty of previous experience, this was the first time with his gorgeous wife and his emotions were mixed. James greeted Sarah with am arm around the waist, a kiss on the cheek and an introduction to Melissa and Steve. "You look stunning babe" said Melissa "first time here?". Sarah replied yes and asked if they were regulars. "Yes said Melissa, been a few times and always had a great time, especially with James here, I love fucking him". James laughed and said "flattery will get you everywhere". Sarah sat herself down next to James, close enough for her leg to be touching his and leaving space for Martin who arrived with the drinks. "This is Melissa and Steve said Sarah, and glasses were clicked and smiles exchanged. "How did you find the tour" asked James. Sarah smiled and replied, " I loved it, it's a great place". The conversation between the 5 flowed, James was charming company and Melissa and Steve were great fun. Martin had his hand on Sarah's thigh and as her confidence grew, she placed her hand onto James thigh. He turned and looked at her, smiled, and placed his hand onto her thigh. So Sarah was now between her husband and James both of whom were moving their hands up and down her thigh. Sarah felt amazing, she was loving the attention as as the guys stroked her thigh she moved her hands to their crotches, and to her delight felt hard ejections from both. Knowing she was turning on both men made her feel incredibly turned on. She lifted her dress to reveal her stockings and moved James hand towards her pussy. Martin looked on as his wife pulled her knickers to one side and allowed James to start fingering her as Melissa and Steve watched on. James moved his fingers in and out of Sarah's incredibly wet pussy as she undid his trousers and Martins and began to play with both their cocks. A small crowd was now watching and Melissa suggested it might be time to move upstairs.

Where ever I lay my hat

James led Sarah and Martin up the stairs and on reaching the upper floor asked "where would you like to go". Sarah looked around, they were the first ones here and the play areas looked a little intimidating. She looked to Martin and said, "can we take James to a private room". Martin nodded his agreement and the three of them entered one of the rooms and locked the door behind them. Sarah kissed Martin and then turned to James, he pulled her to him and kissed her for the first time. Sarah liked how he tasted, and enjoyed the feel of his muscular body against hers. Undress me she said to Martin who sandwiched his wife between him and James and as he kissed her lips he kissed her neck and unzipped her from her dress, slipped the straps over her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor, leaving Sarah standing in heels, lingerie and hold ups and looking amazing. The men undressed and Sarah's hands moved to their erect cocks, and as they kissed her and their hands began to explore her body, she slowly started to wank both men simultaneously. Martin was by no means small, and she has always thought of him as well endowed, but holding James cock, she now knew why Melissa loved fucking him. He had a girth long circumcised cock, a first for her. Sarah moved back and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled both men towards her and for the first time in her married life, took another man's cock into her mouth. Slow strokes at first and alternating between James and Martin and then taking both in her mouth at the same time, just like she had seen in the porn she had recently watched. Both men groaned with pleasure as Sarah expertly sucked their cocks before Sarah looked at Martin, "darling she said, I want James to fuck me". Martin looked at James, looked at his wife who was holding a cock in each hand, and nodded his approval. James reached for a condom as Sarah climbed fully onto the bed and removed her knickers which she handed to Martin. "Hold these for me she directed" as she positioned herself on all fours and allowed James to slide his cock into her tight wet pussy while she looked at Martin and groaed "oh my fucking God, that feels amazing". James and Sarah began to move in unison with Martin watching to start, before Sarah told him "don't just watch, fuck my mouth". So Sarah's fantasy was being fulfilled, her pussy being fucked by a strangers large cock while she sucked her husband. Martin had thought about this for many years, but now it was happening he loved hearing and seeing his wife being pleasured. So turned on was he, he felt himself close to orgasm. At home Martin had always cum in his wife's pussy, but tonight he said "can I cum in your mouth darling". Sarah was close to Cummings herself, James was expertly fucking her from behind, deep sad slow and as she felt her first organs exploded like a wave her husband simultaneously came on her mouth, with Sarah devouring every drop. James increased his rhythm and Sarah came again almost immediately, she was more turned on tha she had ever been and was loving the feel of a different cock in her. Martin having cleaned himself up was bow fingerings his wife's pussy as James fucked her harder and faster, increasing her pleasure, he loved watching as she pushed herself back onto him taking him ever deeper. James was now close to cumming and asked where Sarah wanted him to cum for her. This was something she hadn't prepared for, but feeling turned on and adventurous, replied almost immediately and to her surprise "cum on my face". James whipped off his condom and Sarah laid on her back and he straddled her and wanked until he erupted over her face. Sarah opened her mouth and having swallowed her husbands cum now felt James hot load over he cheeks and lips. She took his cock into her mouth and felt him jerk and shudder as she sucked every last drop. James withdrew, his body hot and sweaty and Martin cleaned off the cum which had splattered his wife's face. Sarah stood up, her body tingling, and kissed Martin and then James. "Thank you boys she said" as they all laughed together. She put back on her knickers, the boys out on their briefs and Sarah said "shall we see what's happening in the play area" and she led both men out of the room towards the open area which was by now busy with 7 women and multiple men. Somewhat surprised and a little shocked at what she had just done, but also incredibly turned on still, she turned to Martin "go and get me another drink, I will be over there" pointing towards one of the large beds that was not yet being used. Martin felt a little nervous about leaving his wife alone, but knew he would be back soon and felt she was in safe hands with James.

ayr / glasgow

Great story

Really good

wirral

By *ohnsim123Man  over a year ago

st andrews

Where ever I lay my hat

A number of men watched as Sarah strode confidently towards the large bed in the open play area. Sarah glanced across to the other bed that was full, 7 women and what must have been about 20 men, bodies everywhere, the smell of sex filling the room, and the sounds of pleasure emanating from the swathe of bodies. Sarah noticed Melissa in the mix, she was on her back being fucked by a youngish looking guy, probably now more than about 30 and in great shape. Her legs were wrapped around him and she was simultaneously taking a guy on each side of her in her mouth. Steve her husband was watching and wanking. James asked Sarah if she was OK and she smiled "I feel amazing" she replied as they sat on the bed. "You will look after me won't you?" She asked as some men moved towards her. Sarah felt a little scared, but also very aroused as what must have been 5 guys, all naked and hard and stood in front of her. "Don't worry said James, you are safe with me" he said. Sarah was checking out the various guys,there was one much older guy who really did nothing for her, a couple of guys in their mid 50s but who had a little more weight than she liked, and also cocks that were a little smaller than was her preference. And then a handsome pair of guys, probably both early 40s, one white, blonde hair and a nice looking cock, and one mixed race with the most gorgeous hair and piercing eyes and a cock that was both long and thick. The guys were all very respectful, not pushing forward and Sarah was in the mood to play. James was still recovering from the earlier session so she whispered to him "ask the youngest 2 of the group to come over". James beckoned for the white guy and mixed race guy to come forward and without even asking their names Sarah took their cocks in each hand. "Evening boys" she said while looking up at them both and positioned herself on the edge of the bed. She was on her knees and face level with the 2 cocks she was slowly wanking in her hands. She looked to James, removed her knickers for the second time that evening and Said to him "make yourself useful, my pussy needs licking". As James slid beneath her, his body flat against the bed and Sarah's shaved pussy over his face, he began to lick. Sarah's body shuddered immediately, "FUCK..." she moaned, he had the most amazing tongue, Martin had never been overly keen on oral and this was just incredible. As James used his tongue to great effect and with a group now watching and mistreating, Sarah took it in turns to please the 2 guys she was now giving oral to. Her hands an mouth working together with the 2 large hard cocks and her pussy being locked by James wonderful tongue. She came again while gagging on both cocks, letting out a loud moan. As she did Martin appeared at the top of the stairs with their drinks, he could barely believe what he was seeing, his wife playing with 3 complete strangers and being walked over by 5 more.

Wow, she really is a greedy girl,!

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin decided to watch from a distance. He has expected his wife to be nervous and shy, he had anticipated that they might play together and maybe watch others. But nothing had prepared him for what was happening. Far from being shy, she was a completely different woman to the one he knew and loved. She was loving being the centre of attention and was handling cock like an expert. The genie was well and truly out of the bottle and Martin had a sense that life, and their relationship would never again be the same. As he sipped on his drink, Martin watched as Sarah now mounted James cock which was hard again, and with the 2 guys standing on the bed to each side of her he had the perfect view of his wife's arse rising James large cock while she took it in turns to take the two other cocks in her mouth. He could see his wife sweating and even fro a distance he could hear how much she was enjoying herself. Sarah meanwhile was focused on the guys with her, James cock felt beautiful inside her as she rode him, and the smiles on the 2 guys as she sucked them made her know they were having a great time. They were playing with a breast each as she fucked James and as she climaxed yet again she pushed down on James who held her, their bodies together. He reached over and placed his hands on her arse as he continued to slowly move his cock in and out of Sarah's throbbing pussy as her orgasm lasted longer than any she could remember. He kissed her as the guys stood over her, and then whispered "do you like your arse being played with". Sarah had of course had anal with Martin but it wasn't something regular and wasn't something that she desired or thought about. But in the heightened state of arousal she found herself she was happy to say yes. And with that encouragement James slid a finger into Sarah's arse and could feel his cock in her pussy as they fucked. He looked to the mixed race guy, whose name Sarah still did not know, and said "I think Sarah would like you to fuck her arse". Sarah tensed, was this going too far, but she was so turned on, she just said "yes, fuck my arse". The guy didn't need asking twice. He said on a condom and applied some lube that was to the side of the bed to his cock and his fingers. As James continued to slowly slide his cock into her pussy, the guy slid at first a finger, then a thumb, then 2 fingers into Sarah's arse. She was tight, and even tighter as she had a cock in her pussy, and a big cock at that. Slowly the guy manoeuvred himself behind Sarah and gently, ever so gently slid his lubed up cock into Sarah's arse.

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin watched on with a sense of disbelief. Far from his wife needing his reassuring presence, she was completely immersed in what she was doing and didn't even know where he was. Part of him wanted to scream "STOP" but while he felt almost completely helpless, he was also more turned on that he could ever remember. Watching his wife who now had a huge audience was a surreal experience. She was utterly amazing and he could both barely watch but at the same time couldn't take his eyes off her. Sarah finally asked the names of the 2 guys, Ryan was the mixed race guy and Gareth the blond. "Go easy Ryan" she asked as he started to push is cock into her arse. "I will sexy he said" as James pulled her arse cheeks apart. Ryan was surprised how easily Sarah's arse opened and as she groaned in ecstacy and arched her back, Ryan found her taking his gull length, her pussy and arse now both filled with 2 cocks. "OH MY FUCKING GOD"screamed Sarah as the 2 guys started to fuck her and she reached forward to take Gareths cock in her hand. "Yes, yes,yes fucking yes" she screamed as the 2 guys fucked her and she wanted the third before taking him in her mouth as he stood over her, now completely airtight and putting on an amazing show for what must have been at least 20 men now gathered around the bed. Orgasm after orgasm pulsed through Sarah's body until Ryan said he was cumming. He fucked her hard, the stokes also bringing James close to orgasm and almost in unison the guys came as Sarah let out an almost primeval "FUCK YES...". The guys withdrew and Sarah lay on the bed, her body shaking, sweat oozing from èvery pore. She looked up to Gareth and around the bed at the multiple men all wanking and said "who's next". With that Gareth finished himself off over Sarah's pert breasts and erect nipples and was followed shortly by between 8-10 of the guys who had been watching, all cumming over Sarah's body. She loved the feeling of thei4 hot cum and looks on their faces as they came for her. As the last one shot his load, and with her body covered she sighed and said "shows over boys......for now"

Where ever I lay my hat

Apologies for the small number of typos, I need a proof reader.

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

Please continue I’m loving it

cheshire/Preston

Wow I think she will want to visit this club again very soon

By *raceyCouple  over a year ago

UK

Worth waiting for. Tracey, xx

cheshire

wirral

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous story!!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story,

By *heviot52Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Reminds me of the first time I took my fwb to Cupid's. She was totally drawn out from the shy almost too scared to go into a sexual wanton woman who couldn't get enough!! Great read and look forward to more!

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

ayr / glasgow

By *lay with us 111Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Best read in a long time

By *obsback74Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"F "

Steve you like the hotwife.

Wrexham

Fantastic

Hitchin

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin took Sarah's drink to her and sat next to her on the now empty bed. The area was still busy with action all around them. He kissed her and said "I love you". Sarah smiled and said "I love you too". They sat for a moment in silence, Sarah's body still tingling from the multiple orgasms she had just experienced. "Shall we go downstairs she said" and the walked down the stairs. The club was now in full flow, women and men were all in a state of undress, the music was good and the vibe was awesome. "I can't believe what I just did" said Sarah as the couple seated themselves alone in a corner of the bar. "Nor can I" said Martin, "but you were amazing, did you enjoy it". Sarah smiled and kissed him. "So much" she said, "it was incredible". "You certainly looked like you were having fun" said Martin, and they both started to laugh. They enjoyed their drinks and both went to the bar for a top up. Melissa was serving and smiled as they approached. "Well" she said "for a newbie you certainly know how to put on a show". Sarah blushed, she hadn't known what to expect and had surprised herself at how much she had let herself go and how much she had enjoyed it. The evening was still young though and she was already eyeing the room and thinking what's next. But before that she wanted to do something for Martin, it was time for him to have some fun she thought. She placed her arm around him at the bar "anyone taking your fancy" she asked. Martin smiled and looked around the bar area and his eyes were drawn to a petite brunette dressed in a camisole see through black dress with heels, stockings and suspenders. She had a shoulder length bob, small but pert breasts and dimples with a sexy smile. "She is gorgeous" he replied while pointing her out. "Let's go and chat" said Sarah and with her new found confidence she led Martin by the hand to where the woman was sat. "Do you mind if we join you" said Sarah and was met with a smile by the woman who replied immediately "of course, it would be my pleasure". Sarah introduced herself and Martin and they sat down, with Martin in between the two women. "I'm Claire"said the woman and kissed both of them on each cheek. "Do you come here often" said Sarah before bursting into laughter. "Oh my God" she said, " I can't believe how corny that sounds". But it was the perfect icebreaker, as all 3 laughed. "I do" replied Claire, "it's one of my favourite clubs, always a great crowd and Melissa always makes sure I'm well looked after. Sarah was surprised that Claire was alone, it was one thing being there with Martin, but she doubted she would ever be confident enough to come somewhere like this alone. "You are very brave" said Sarah. "Not at all" replied Claire, "I get far more hassle from dickheads in normal bars and at least I know I'm going to enjoy myself here". Her logic made perfect sense to Sarah. "So if I can ask, what sort of fun do you enjoy"? "Well I'm a greedy girl hence I'm here" said Claire, "but I also enjoy bi fun as well". Sarah had never been with a woman, but she always appreciated attractive women and Claire was certainly an attractive woman. "It's my first time" said Sarah, "I wasn't sure what to expect". "Well from the show you just put on upstairs, you certainly seem to be enjoying yourself" said Claire, again to laughter from the three of them. "I want to make sure Martin has a great time as well" said Sarah, "would you like to join us both in a private room"? Claire smiled, and placed a hand on Martins crotch where his election was clearly on show beneath his briefs, "it would be my pleasure". The ladies stood up, each of them taking one of Martins hands and led him once again up the staircase to the upper level.

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

please carry on this is amazing

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Awesome

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous

halifax

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Brilliant

By *L456Woman  over a year ago

Southend

Wrexham

Wow this is brilliant

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving the story!

By *eme85Man  over a year ago

manchester

The best i read,, waiting for more

cheshire/Preston

Leeds

WARRINGTON

ayr / glasgow

Porthcawl

This gets better with each installment

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Hitchin

Heathrow

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Oh my more please

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Near MK

What a thoughtful wife

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Perfect

cheshire

Loving this. Bringing back so many memories

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Newcastle upon Tyne

Excellent update

Where ever I lay my hat

They entered the room and locked the door behind them and the ladies standing either side of Martin began to kiss his cheeks while their hands explored his body. Martin turned to his wife and kissed her, her soft lips felt so good before he turned to Claire and kissed her for the first time. A soft, sensuous kiss, their tongued entwined as he felt 4 pairs of hands around his back, feeling his firm and muscular bum and stroking his hard cock through his briefs. From kissing the 2 women individually it quickly became a 3 way kiss, 3 sets of lips all meeting before the ladies then kissed each other. Martin took a step back as he watched Sarah kiss a woman for the first time. Both women had their eyes closed as they held each other. Sarah had never kissed a woman or even thought about it, but the sensation was electric, the soft sensuous kiss and the light touch of a ladies hands feeling her body was like electricity flowing through her. Martin slipped out of his underwear and placed his hands on the women, feeling their bodies as they were engrossed in each other. His hands moved inside Sarah's underwear and he began to play with her pussy, he had never known her so wet. The women pulled away and Sarah dropped to her knees, closely followed by Claire. Both women looked up and made eye contact with Martin as Sarah took Martin's rock hard cock and moved it towards Claires mouth. Claire willing took him and began to slowly lock and stuck as Sarah gently wanked him and massaged his balls. "My turn" said Sarah, taking her husband in her mouth as Claire locked Martins shaved balls, gently sucking them as Sarah sucked. Martin had his hands running through the women's hair as he looked down at them both worshipping his cock. Sarah than moved to one side of Martins cock and Sarah to the other and both began to run their lips up and down his shaft, stopping at the top of each stroke to share a kiss with each other. The sensation for Martin was amazing, 2 beautiful women making him feel like the King of the world. As they kissed and sucked Martin, Sarah felt Claires hand move to her pussy which was now dripping and throbbing in response to the touch, light, gentle and incredibly arousing. Claire then took control "lay back on the bed Sarah" she said "I want to taste you as you suck Martin. Sarah smiled and did as she was told, lay back onto to bed as Martin knelt alongside her. Claire removed Sarah's bra and underwear and leant over Sarah and kissed her lips while her hand massaged Martin's cock. Her legs were intertwined with Sarah's and slowly she let go of Martin and moved down to Sarah's breasts. Taking each erect nipple in her turn in her mouth she gently sucked and licked to moans from Sarah who loved her breasts to be played with. As she did she turned her head to Martin and took him again in her mouth as she enjoy the attention of Claire. Claire ran her hands across Sarah's flat stomach and across her thighs before she moved her head between Sarah's legs. Sarah raised her hips slightly as she felt a woman's tongue on her pussy for the first time. Sarah had never previously been overly keen on oral, she could take it or leave it, but this was like nothing she had experienced before. Claires tongue seemed to know exactly what to do to turn her on, slow gentle links up and down, barely touching and driving Sarah insane. Claire continued but now focused solely on Sarah's clit, rhythmic gentle links gradually increasing in speed. Sarah felt her body exploding inside, her legs began to tremble squeezing Claires head between them as she felt a deeply intense orgasm beginning to consume her. With Martins cock sliding in and out of her mouth she let out a loud groan of intense pleasure as her intense orgasm pulsed through her body, building with intensity with each stroke of Claires tongue until she felt herself shudder and screamed "FUCK" and grabber Claire by the head and pulled her to her face and kissed her deeply as her body continued to uncontrollably shake.

wirral

Loving the detail. Great story OP.

Where ever I lay my hat

"Loving the detail. Great story OP. "

thank you, hope you and everyone else is enjoying Sarah's journey.

ayr / glasgow

Wrexham

Awesome stuff, please carry on

Hitchin

Porthcawl

Where ever I lay my hat

As Sarah's body pulsed with the enduring orgasm Melissa turned her attention to Martin. She took him again in her mouth and expertly used her hands and tongue to pleasure him before pushing him onto his back. Turning to Sarah she asked "may I"? Sarah smiled, looked at Martin and said, "please do, fuck my husband". Claire opened a condom and expertly placed it over Martins hard cock with her mouth before straddling him. She turned to Sarah and said "put your husbands cock into me". Sarah took Martins cock in her hand and eased it into Claire whoa lowered herself onto him, taking his cock deep inside her. Slowly she started to move her hips and rode Martins cock. "You have a great cock" she said as her and Martin moved together, their eyes fixed on each other. Sarah watched for a short while before straddling her husbands face and lowering her pussy onto his mouth while leaning forward to kiss Claire. Martin buried his tongue into Sarah and she came again almost immediately while her tongue was entwined with Claires. Martin was moving in time with Claire, fucking her slowly and deeply while he licked his wife's clit. The sound of the 2 women groaning as he pleasure them both was a massive turn on. Sarah moved to the side and then said "Claire, can you turn around, I want to lick your pussy as you fuck my husband". Claire did as she was told, lowering herself in the reverse cowgirl position to give Martin the most amazing view of her arse as she continued to ride him. Sarah than placed herself between Martins legs. "Lean back Claire" she said and as she did she started to lick her clit as her husband fucked her pussy. As she leant back on Martin he held her breaststroke and continued to fuck her, slightly quicker now as his wife continued to lick. Claire groaned with pleasure as Sarah enjoyed her first oral experience with a woman. She hadn't really known what to do, but the sight of her husbands cock fucking Claire as she licked was an amazing turn on. "Fucking yes" moaned Claire " you sure you haven't done this before" as Martin and Sarah pleasured her, his cock and her tongue now moving more quickly. She could feel her orgasm building until she exploded with intense pleasure, her body shaking as she screamed "YES, YES". Sarah smiled as she leant over and kissed Claire, "I hope I was ok" she whispered. "Ok" said Claire laughing "that was fucking amazing". Martin took off his condom, he too was close and he looked at the 2 women who he was having the most amazing time with. "Can you get on your knees" he asked, and the girls smiled, and replied almost in unison "of course". They dropped to their knees and began to kiss as Martin wanked over them. "Would it be OK to cum" he asked. Claire responded "cum on my face if you want" Martin almost immediately blew his load, all over both Claire and Sarah who laughed as they felt his hot cum over their faces. They took it in turns to take his pulsating cock in their mouths, draining every last drop before they turned to each other. And with Martin watching they began to kiss, sharing Martins cum between them. Martin felt he was starring in his very own porn film as he watched the girls clean up his cum from their faces with their tongues before they looked up at him. "Well that was fun" said Claire as they all burst into uncontrollable laughter". "Thank you" said Martin as both Claire and Sarah rose and kissed him. "I can die a happy man".

cheshire/Preston

Irhmmmmmm.

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Great

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *onkeyman72Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Great story ??

Winchester

But who is Melissa?

Has the lucky beggar sneaked someone else in too?

Great tale whoever she is

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *hazndave1Man  over a year ago

wallasey

You are a great writer my friend and I can’t get enough of this story

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Love

This

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Bathgate

wirral

By *eme85Man  over a year ago

manchester

WARRINGTON

Where ever I lay my hat

"But who is Melissa?

Has the lucky beggar sneaked someone else in too?

Great tale whoever she is "

Melissa is the club owner.

Where ever I lay my hat

"You are a great writer my friend and I can’t get enough of this story "

Thank you

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

What a great story.

Very horny and very erotic.

Well done

Where ever I lay my hat

They left the private room and looked over to the open play area which was a mass of bodies with a small number of women entertaing a large group of men with many more watching on. Claire kissed them both and said "I'm going to stay up here, I need some more cock" as Martin and Sarah returned down the stairs to the bar area and again were served at the bar by Melissa. "You guys having fun" she asked. Sarah smiled and replied "more than you can ever imaagine" as her and Martin took their drinks to a sofa. They venue was now hot, the air was full of the smell of sex and they were both exhausted, their bodies slightly sweating from the heat of the action they had enjoyed in the small private room. "Did you enjoy that Martin" asked Sarah, giving Martin a smile and placing her hand on his thigh. "It was amazing" he replied, "thank you, what about you, how was your first time with a woman"? Sarah blushed slightly, she had never imagined how the night would unfold but she was enjoying talking about it with her husband. "I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing, but she was lovely wasn't she"? Martin toom a sip of his drink and said "she was, I couldn't believe it when she asked me to cum on her face". They both laughed as Sarah replied "you almost spontaneously combusted, and what a load, don't think you have ever cum like that before". Martin chuckled, "it was incredible, watching you both share my cum was mad, I just wished I'd been able to video it" he said as they both laughed and kissed each other. Time had flown and it was now getting late. Sarah looked around the room, the bar was still relatively full and no one was dressed, the evening had been all action. As she finished her drink Sarah thought what next and said to Martin "shall we see what is going on downstairs"? Martin nodded "sure, let's head down and see what's happening. Sarah was aware of many eyes on her as she held Martins hand, walked through the bar and headed down to the dungeon area. She had never felt more attractive or wanted, she was loving the attention and her confidence was sky high. Downstairs was slightly darker. It was a relatively small area, with a couple of trestles that were currently being used, with 2 women being fucked hard from behind, a swing that currently had a larger slightly older lady on it being fucked by a younger man with a group surrounding them, and a cross against the wall that was currently empty. Sarah and Marting, other than some gentle spanking had no BDSM experience. Sarah cast her eye around the busy room, it was a little claustrophobic but she liked the vibe. She knew Martin would take some time to recover but she wanted more cock. She didn't particularly have a type but she did like a man with a reasonable body, and while a number of the guys down there had what could best be described as average Dad bods, her eyes were drawn to a man watching the action on the swing with his back to her. He had muscular shoulders and a tight arse with salt and pepper hair and about 5'11 tall. As she admired his form from behind he turned to see what was going on elsewhere in the room and Sarah's eyes were drawn to his cock. Oh my God she thought, he is huge. The guy was semi erect but had a thick girth cock, circumcised and long. "Fuck" said Sarah to Martin, "that guy is fucking huge". Martin looked over, he was by no means small but this guy was something else. "Fucking hell" he said to Sarah, "you're right, that's enormous". Sarah smiled, leant over and kissed Martin and whispered in his ear "place me in that cross and see if you can get him over". Sarah made eye contact with the man who she reckoned was early 50s, and motioned with her finger to follow them. As Martin led Sarah to the cross the man followed, and watched as Martin strapped her in arm above her head and feet spread as he tightened the restraints. Martin turned to the man "we don't want to know your name" he said, "but I want you to use my wife". Sarah was looking into the man's eyes as he looked her up and down "it would be my pleasure" he said, with a deep voice with a posh accent. Sarah felt somewhat nervous, she was totally restrained and at the mercy of the man approaching her, but she was also incredibly turned on, the feeling of vulnerability was making her wet before he even touched her. Martin looked on as the man approached "don't worry darling" he said "I'm here".

Porthcawl

ayr / glasgow

wirral

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow. More please xx

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a night!! More

Winchester

Wow!!

Go girl!!

Gets better with each escapade

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Great story

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *hocolateABCWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

So erotic

Bathgate

Loving this story !

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Absolute great story

cheshire

Heathrow

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Absolutely fantastic story, love it!

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Near MK

Amazing story, can't wait to see where this goes

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

WARRINGTON

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Where ever I lay my hat

The man approached Sarah. Now seeing him close up she was even more aware of his muscular frame, strong thick thighs, broad shoulders and even a six pack. For a more mature guy he was in terrific shape. And that cock, it was still only semi erect but was simply huge. She felt vulnerable, exposed, but the sense of anticipation was intense. He moved himself close, went to kiss Sarah who persed her lips but pulled away, his body was now so close to hers but not yet touching. He said nothing but looked deep into her eyes. He had an air of complete authority about him. Sarah was desperate for him to touch her but this was a man who knew what he was doing. He moved to onside and again moved to kiss her, Sarah moved her head towards him but again he pulled away. He was teasing her and it was driving her crazy. He was studying her like a hunter eyeing its prey, waiting for the right moment to pounce. Martin looked on, and became aware of a small group now who were also watching. The man backed off, keeping eye contact with Sarah who was finding the whole situation deeply arousing. He then approached again and lifted his hands to her arms which were restrained in place above her head, and slowly moved them down her arms and down the side of her body. For such a muscular man his touch was soft and light and sent shivers through Sarah's body. She felt his hands move along the insides of her thighs, her legs spread and ankles restrained. She longed to hold him and have him, but she couldn't, she was totally at his mercy. He stroked her thighs with his face inches from her. She yearned to taste him but he kept just far away to keep her waiting. He then moved his hand to her pussy and with a groan from Sarah who was no beyond excited he began to stroke her, feeling her wetness to his touch and enjoying the reaction in her face. Her eyes closed as he inserted first one and then 2 fingers into her pussy, and started to finger her. This man knew what he was doing, his fingers were slightly hooked towards him and he started to push them deep inside her on the way up and then down and towards him on the way down. Sarah had never known a sensation like it, she could hear the squelching of her wet pussy as he fingered her with increasingly more strength. Sarah felt totally under his control and the sensation building in her was intense and new. Had she been able to she would have stopped him but she couldn't and that both terrified her but also was driving her crazy. The man was clearly someone who enjoyed being in charge, he barely even acknowledged Martin who was watching intently and the now large crowd that was watching was irrelevant to him. He was focused solely on Sarah. As he now fingered her intensely Sarah was moaning louder and louder and felt a sensation building in her that she had never experienced before. Incapable of stopping him she let go and screamed with pleasure as her pussy exploded and liquid squirted all over the man's fingers and onto the floor. Sarah was shaking on the cross and could barely control the noises coming from her mouth "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK" she screamed, but far from being satisfied at making her squirt the man continued even faster as a second wave of liquid gushed from her pussy. The man finally stopped and stepped back, watching as Sarah looked at him, panting, exhausted, her body feeling drained but also incredible. She looked to his cock which was now fully erect. He was wanking himself while staring deeply into Sarah's eyes, biding his time, making her wait. "For fucks sake" said Sarah, her body aching for the man's huge cock "fuck me, fuck me now". The man smiled, he enjoyed the power and merely replied "in my own good time".

wirral

By *oHorny2Couple  over a year ago

Douglas

Oh dear god!! I held my breath reading that. So intense.. can’t wait to read more.

Mrs x

ayr / glasgow

By *hycouple1Couple  over a year ago

london