FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > J the hot wife slut

J the hot wife slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isburnman OP   Man  over a year ago

lisburn

I look at my phone 11pm. I haven't heard from J since after 7. I text her "have you got your key, I'm off to bed"a few minutes later I get a reply "yes baby,just on the street now I'll only be a minute". I hear her car on the driveway, then the key opening the door. I'm in bed watching some random show on TV passing time until I fell tired. I hear Js phone beep from a text and the sound of her heels walking up the stairs. J walks into the bedroom. She looks amazing. A beautiful curvy size 16. Tanned skin, perky 36c tits and a fantastic juicy bum. Tonight even more stunning than usual. J is wearing tight blue jeans showing her shapely ass and a silk black top. J pulls her long brown hair into a knot and slips off top. She turns round and my cock twitches as I she her tits firmly held by a lace black bra. " Holy fuck babe you look great tonight, all that for a chat with your sister". J leans over me and kisses me" I just pulled on whatever was close to hand". She sits at the side of the bed takes her jeans off and as she does I see her perfect round ass with a black silk thong. My cock hardens. J gets up and goes to the bathroom. Js phone beeps and it's from her friend Stacey. Stacey was the slutty friend early 40s blonde massive tits and enjoyed men. Lots of men. I open the message and my heart sinks. Stacey - well did you manage to take all his 10 inches. J rushes back to the bedroom, and looks at me guilt all over her face. " what the fuck J! " I demand as she says let me explain. Although I'm angry my cock is fully erect at the though of J using a big cock. " Stacey texted this friend of hers last week and ... and." " and he ended up fucking you " I said. J stood infront of me only wearing her lace underwear. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I stood up grabbed the back of her neck send gave her a hard deep kiss, she wrapped her arms around my head as we kissed passionately. I moved my hand onto her ass and squeezed as our tongues explored eachother the kissing getting more intense. My hand move to the front and pulled her thong to the side. " no " j said stopping the kiss. I asked why and she said she needed to go to the toilet first. I pushed J against the wall. "Is his cum still inside you" I whispered to her as we began the passionate kiss again. My hand moved her pants to the side as I pushed two fingers inside her sticky wet cunt. I could feel both of there cum as I worked Js cunt with my fingers. A few deep trusts and I withdrew my soaked fingers and placed them in Js moan. She moaned as she cleaned my fingers of the cum. " does he taste good babe" I ask as j nodded. We kiss again and I taste the mixture if js sweet juices with the cum of the 10' cock. I run a finger gently up her cunt and then taste her myself as I sit on the bed and j comes and kneels between my legs. " do you really want to hear how my pussy got filled with come babe" j says as she hold my hard in her hand. Close to her lips. " every detail " I say as J takes my covers my cock with her mouth. Taking me all inside her mouth I feel her tongue tip on my balls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ountryboy30Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Any photos of her if true

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Good start

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Good start

More please

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Hot

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Can't wait for more

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

lisburn

I hold Js head firmly and use her mouth for a few strokes, each time holding her head in place with my cock fully in her mouth. I let go of her head and she gags for breathe. "Tell me how you became a good slut tonight" I say. J starts to wank my rock hard cock with 1 hand and pulls my balls with her other as she says " he's 1 of staces fuck buddies. Last week when I was round at hers for a drink we had a few bottles of wine and the topic of sex came up." I groan as J rubs my soaking slippy cock at a good rhythm. " stace started to text 1 of her fuck buddies because she said she would needed a hard fuck in the morning" my cock twitched even harder thinking of sluty Stacey being fucked, J felt this and a surprised look on her face but kept her rhythm moving her hand up and down on me. " I giggled asking her how she could be so forward, stace said she knew she would need fucked in the morning so it's just like using just eat, and the guy she texted Paul had a decent cock and was quite thick so he would be perfect for a hangover fuck." I move Js back onto my cock as for a moment I imagine Stacey getting the fucking the slut needs. " I told her that I was going to get you to lick me out before you left for work and that would tide me over from my hangover horn, I told her babe how good you are at licking my pussy" my cock twitched again in Js firm grip. I look at her staring my purple head with each stroke, I can feel myself building up a good orgasm knowing J is loving wanking me still soaked from being fucked. " Paul texted her and said he was out with Bobby but would ditch him and come round to her now if she wanted. She replied no the morning was enough but said to me she may ask Bobby to come aswell because he has a massive cock. We laughed at this and she said seriously it is big. Her phone beeped again from Paul and he sent her a dick pic from the toilets in the pub.she showed me his cock picture babe and it did look like a very thick cock and with a few bottles of wine I did get a tingle in my pussy looking at it. Stace then asked if I wanted to see Bobby's cock." My cock had been hard from feeling Js cum filled pussy and was twitching more thinking of how her and Stacey were 2 d*unken sluts. J moved her mouth onto the tip of my dick and started to softly lick all around my head. Pre cum dripping from my head and sticking to her bottom lip she said,

" stace flicked through a few photos and said look at this. It was Bobby standing naked with a massive hardon in the local gyms locker room. I was very turned on seeing him standing holding his big dick babe" my orgasms was getting closer as J wanked me and explained how this all came to be.

" stace joked that she could tell my knickers were soaking looking at him then took her phone and started to take my picture. I hid at first but she pulled my hands away and took my picture. I asked who that was going to and she said Bobby. I was against it but she said too late. Her phone beeped straight back from bobby- who is that she is hot. I was flattered he liked me and was also turned on knowing I had seen him naked. Stace said we will have abit of fun with him. I told her not to bring them round to fuck or I was going home but she said no just some text fun. Stace told him I was her friend and she wanted to see his cock because she told me it was big. We were being silly and giggling but almost straight away he sent a picture back sating this ok. He wasn't hard but still it was a big size. Stace asked him to make himself hard to show me. I said she was a perv and she told me he would love it. He replied to her he needs a tot pic to get hard to. We both laughed at him but stace took her t shirt off and told me to do the same." My cock twitched again thinking of Stacey's big tits. J wanking me with 1 hand and massaging my balls again felt me twitch and looked at with a sexy look. " so I took my top off aswell and moved closer to stace but told her no faces in the picture, she laughed at me and said well he has seen my tits in person so he knows mine and yours look great tonight in a white bra. She took the picture and sent it to him and I put my top back on. 3 or 4 minutes later her phone beeped from Bobby. She handed me her phone and said I can have first look. It was his erect massive cock and a message saying he would cover both of our tits with cum. My pussy was soaking babe thinking of how big he was," as she said this again she started to suck my cock, probably thinking of his big cock inside her as she walked me with her mouth and kept massaging my balls. J was always great at sucking cock and I could tell she had slot of practice before we had met. " stace asked if I wanted his number and I said no I love you but she said I can still love you and have a phone number. I blame being d*unk for it but I took his number from her and saved it in my phone." My cock was close bursting with my orgasm building each stroke felt like I was ready to pop. " stace went to get more wine and I texted Bobby a simple hi. He replied back with hi nice brown tits and I blushed. I told him nice cock and he replied I should feel it some day. I asked him to sent me his cock picture." Js stroked hard and hard on me as she re counted how his big dick had turned her on. " before I left staces house I went to her bathroom locked the door and opened my phone. I looked at Bobby big cock and pushed 2 fingers inside my soaked pussy. It took less than 2 minutes before my body shook with an orgasm and I licked my fingers cleans and went back down stairs." My cock twitched and I started to cum, the first spurt landing on J s chest as I grabbed at her head to push her mouth on my cumming cock. She moaned as I send 4 or 5 streams of cum into her mouth my body being over joyed at releasing my cum into her mouth. J gave my cock a last long suck making sure I had no more left inside before moving her mouth away and licking from my base up to my tip. I goaned and she said did I enjoy it. I nodded and stood up pulling J up I kissed her. Her kissed tasted of my cum my hand grabbed her tit roughly how she liked it as we passionately kissed. I push her onto the bed and opened her legs. I knelt down so that her soaked thong was infront of my face. I kissed the inside of her legs moving up to her pussy and said " that was good but I want to hear how you fucked him tonight". I pulled her thong to 1 side and looked at her well used pussy before giving it a slow lick...

By *unforeverCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Love it

By *ixcocoMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Fk me I'm hard as el.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ub and master in crimeCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Loving this

ayr / glasgow

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *asseur_9Man  over a year ago

Ballymoney

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Love this. Especially as my name is jackie lol

Although my body is nothing like her! x

lisburn

As I knelt infront of J I looked at her rose red coloured pussy, knowing that the colour had came from a massive dick trusting into her. My first taste of her made J moan and I could taste the mixture of her juices and another man's cum. I dug my tongue in deep to her and lapped at the mixture as Js hips pushed down onto my face. I could feel her soaking thong on the side of my face my cock twitched again. This was turning out to have been a great evening for both of us. J moaned feeling my tongue inside her.

" you still have more to tell me you sexy slut" I said moving myself away from her used pussy and taking her thong off.

"OK babe" J said reaching her hands towards my head and pulling me back towards her pussy.

" Bobby had texted me the following around 10 asking how my hangover was, I told him I was ok but still in bed. He told me Paul had said the night before Stacey was wanting him over in the morning and couldn't wait to fuck her. I told him not to be rude and he reminded me that I wanted to see his big cock and he happily show me it in person and I could feel it anytime I wanted. I told him thanks for the offer but I was happily with a partner. He told me he understood but the offer was there. 15 minutes or so later he sent me a picture of his cock again. Very large and very hard saying he was thinking of me. I didn't reply but it wasn't long before I took one of my toys out and fucked myself to an orgasm." I loved tasting Js pussy anyway and tonight I really loved listening to her tell me this as I flicked my tongue over her clit. Her pussy juice was starting to flow and the rest of Bobby's cum. " go on " I say holdinging her lips open and taking long slow licks up and down her.

" a few days later I was chatting to stace and I asked had she had a good morning with Paul. She laughed and asked how I knew he had actually came over. I told her Bobby had told me and she laughed at me saying I was a slut. She told me she knew I loved you but sometimes a big dick is a big dick and shouldn't be passed up. I told stace how he had sent me another picture of it saying he was thinking of me and she said yeah he does that. Stace asked if I was going to fuck him and I said no."

My cock was growing back to life between hearing J tell me and my mouth working on her delicious pussy. I was holding her pussy open and constraining on her clit but my chin could feel her juices were flowing now.

" the Friday night Bobby texted me again asking if I had changed my mind about meet up with him. I told him I had not and he said it was a pity because he has been cumming the picture Stace had sent him of our tits ever since.i began to think how he would feel inside me but I never told him that. I asked him how many times he had used that picture and he said alot. I told him then it would be a waste because I like to see that a guy has enjoyed his time with me." Hearing J tell me how she flirted with him reminded me of when we started going out and I knew that was very timid text exchange.

" he told me he wouldn't wank for a few days and I could get my reward for him"

J moaned loudly, perhaps from the good job I was perhaps thinking about Bobby fucking her again. I didn't care I was loving it myself.

" I told him he wished he could cum in my and he said yes. He asked if I would like a coffee and a chat with him sometime. I knew he was trying to get me to meet him because he would put his moves on me and I began to thinking more and more about such a large cock inside of me." J was holding my head tightly now and grinding her pussy on my face in time to my tongue flicking her clit up and down. I knew she would cum soon.

" I told him if I was coffee it would only be a coffee and he said yes he just expected me to buy then buns. I told him ok next Tuesday evening we can get coffee. That was the night I made you fuck my ass babe and I used a toy on my pussy. I was so fucking horny thinking of that dick" my mind went back to that night. I was licking J out and she asked me to finger her bum then to add 2 fingers then to fuck her ass as she reached for one of her toys and we both fucked to a joint orgasm. My cum filling her ass as her toy brought her pussy to orgasms. My cock was hard again thinking about that night. J began moaning yes and holding my head onto her clit saying she was cumming. I pushed 2 fingers inside her and licked her clit harder until she let out a yell and a groan followed by a loud oh fuck yes. She pushed my head away and closed her legs and turned on her side. Enjoying her climax. I grabbed her body turning her round and pulling her ass up towards my hard cock.

" you still need to finish telling me about fucking this big cock " I said pushing my own cock into Js ass. Using her own juices as lube.

"Tell me how you were a good slut tonigh" I grunted as I worked my cock into her bumhole and J moaned.

lisburn

Love the feedback guys and so glad you are enjoying it. And Jackie you wee minx I'm sure M has lots of these stories himself with a beautiful lady like you with him

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *itchford18Man  over a year ago

Witney

Wrexham

Don't stop there, this story is awesome

Near MK

Fantastic update, hope you have much more to share

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

ayr / glasgow

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

lisburn

Js tight ass felt great around my cock. I gave her 3 very hard trusts sinking my cock deep into her bumhole. Her moans of pleasure and pain brought me back to why I was fucking her ass.

"Tell me about fucking him" I asked J. She moaned as I stop pushing and instead started to slowly fuck herself on my stiff cock.

" I texted Bobby around lunchtime, I had been thinking of his big cock non stop. I told him to meet me at the carpark beside the bridge and that would stop any awkward waving and waiting in a Costa. He texted me back great and asked for a time. I told him 6 or 6 30. I picked that time because most of the day workers would be away and that carpark would be dark and quiet. I spoke to stace that day and told her I was going to see Bobby for coffee and she to me to forget that and just use his cock." J was backing herself slow and steady onto my cock, now fully comfortable with my dick in her ass. I rubbed her back and moved one hand onto her hard nipple. A soft pinch and pull got a sexy pur from J.

" My pussy was soaking as I gave it a touch up trim on the shower getting ready. I knew I would get it filled with cock soon enough. I parked up in the carpark and texted Bobby that I was there, he replied straight back staying 5 minutes. I looked at the picture he sent me saying he had been wanking thinking of me and my pussy tingled. I slide my hand down into my jeans and could feel I was getting very. I just had touched my clit when the window knocked. I looked at the window and it was Bobby holding 2 coffee's and a massive smile. I took my hand away and tried not to be as flustered as he got in the passenger seat. Handed ne a coffee and took my hand and sucked me finger that moments before was touching my pussy."

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

wow sounds like she had a fun night

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Pure filth!! Love it

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Great build up. Hopefully there will be a conclusion soon?

great story more p;ease

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please keep it going

More please

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Near MK

What a great way to reclaim

By *lirt_FunMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Loving this

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Loving this

This one is getting me so hard, can't wait for the next installment...

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

Wow

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham