FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Wife’s First Public Experience - the Final Part

My Wife’s First Public Experience - the Final Part

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tix9 OP   Man  over a year ago

beside the sea side, beside the sea

Firstly, can I just say that I’ve been flabbergasted by the response to my story so far, in Parts 1 and 2. I’ve never written anything to post on here before, so really don’t have much idea if what I’m doing is any good. It’s been hugely rewarding to see so many people reading it and the amazingly positive comments have blown my mind!

Just to help with a bit of continuity, can I suggest that you read Part 1 and Part 2 of the true story about the adventure Kate and I had a couple of years ago.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hirpyreturnMan  over a year ago

swanssea

Can’t wait for the next part but don’t want it to end !

I knew that with this guy Ian massaging, sucking and rubbing Kate’s nipples, and me playing with her clit, it wouldn’t be long at all until Kate had her first orgasm, and I was right. Very quickly, she was moaning with that telling sound which signalled she was on the verge. My wife started to shudder. The other two guys from the bar, and the barman were standing around her, watching her being taken to the point of no return. “Come and hold her legs wide open,” I said, beckoning the guys to step in closer. With that, Ian’s two friends moved either side of Kate, took hold of her thighs by each knee and lifted her legs high and wide.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum. Treat me like a slut, make me cum. Watch your slut cum for these guys!” And with that, Kate squirted and convulsed, her widely spread legs showing us all her soaking, throbbing pussy, open after being stretched by my fingers.

“Who’s thirsty?” she asked, nodding down towards her pussy and her juices that were covering the inside of her thighs. One of Ian’s friends quickly moved down between Kate’s soaking thighs and began to slurp up her wetness, moving towards her glistening, swollen, pink and smoothe pussy lips.

She was soon moaning again, with both her hands on the back of his head, pulling his face hard into her pussy. Her hips were pushing up and she was soon bucking into his face. I could only imagine that his thought and mouth were sending wave after wave of pleasure through my wife’s body and within moments, Kate was cumming for the second time.

By now, we had all lost any awareness of where we actually were - in the bar area of a large hotel reception/lobby, with only a visual screen made up of a few large plants providing any sort of ‘cover’ at all. It was Kate, of all people who was the one to now become sensible, saying “Let’s go somewhere more secluded and safe. I want to be properly fucked, so let’s go to our room.”

The barman, (by now we knew his name was Josh) said he had to get home, as did the shorter of Ian’s friends. However, Ian and Greg (his other friend), were already leading the way to the lift. Kate was virtually naked, her short skirt scrunched up around her waist, both arms out of her silk blouse, which was also around her waist, and her heels. She was so in the zone, that Kate didn’t even attempt to put her blous back on or pull her skirt down, rather, she walked in her virtually naked state across the reception area over to the lifts. It was thrilling and reckless, but I honestly think Kate had no idea. She was focused on fucking!

Ping, the lift door opened and we stepped inside. I pressed the button for the 5th floor, whereas Kate was already on her knees, pulling both Ian’s and Greg’s cocks out of their trousers and began sucking them before the doors had even fully closed. Needless to say, they were both already throbbing and rigid and Kate was taking great pleasure in alternating her enjoyment between the two. The lift started to move and Kate was loving the feeling of two cocks to suck. Greg started moaning and murmured, “I’m close, let me shoot into your mouth”.

Just then, ‘ping’ the sound in the lift startled me and I could see that we were stopping on the third floor. Greg wasn’t the only person who was about to cum/come in the lift!

By *ordelpusMan  over a year ago

perth

fantastic

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow, absolutely brilliant

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this

By *anny122bMan  over a year ago

St Neots

Awesome story

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Every lift should have one, better than lift music

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Excellent

By *udepaulMan  over a year ago

sheffield

What a woman

Mmmmm

The lift door swished open and a young couple were standing there. “Are you going down?” said the lady, before she realised what was happening in front of her. “Oh, oh, sorry. I didn’t…we’ll take the stairs!”

It was thrilling, hilarious and frightening. What if they were really offended and reported us? It all happened so quickly and was over in a flash, but it did burst the bubble somewhat. I looked at the scene in front of me - Kate, my lovely wife squatting virtually naked on the floor of a hotel lift, with two complete strangers either side of her, cocks out of their trousers, rigid and fully erect. Kate’s mouth covered in saliva and everyone’s eyes glazed over in that sort of trance-like state, when you are so caught up in the sex that you have no grasp on reality. It was quite a sight!

We got to our room and immediately stripped naked. Kate lay on the bed, on her back with her head reaching back over the edge of the mattress. Greg stood in front of her head and plunged his cock fully into her mouth, thrusting it right to the back of her throat. He began fucking her throat fast, increasing his movements as Kate gagged and moaned. It was extraordinary to be able to see this cock literally moving deep into my wife’s throat, with her neck stretched over the edge of the bed. I moved to kneel between Kate’s legs and started to rub the head of my cock over her clit. Kate raised her hips up, indicating that she wanted to be fucked. She was so wet, my cock slipped in immediately, to the sounds of huge muffled groans from Kate. For the first time ever, my wonderful wife was taking two cocks and being pleasured by total strangers! This was so, so hot!

It wasn’t long before Greg grunted, “I’m cumming!” He thrust his cock forwards as deep as he possibly could, causing Kate to cry out with a deep, guttural sound I’d never heard her make before. Greg held Kate’s head either side and shot what was clearly a huge load, deep into her throat. It was so horny, that we all virtually froze in the moment and took in the situation. Greg pulled his still throbbing cock out from Kate’s mouth and she gasped as he did so, taking in a huge intake of breath.

“Don’t stop, baby, fuck my pussy.”

I snapped out of my bubble of disbelief and began to slide my cock strongly in and out of her. “Yes, baby, yes. Fuck me like the slut I am!”

She reached her hand out towards Ian, who stepped closer, so that Kate could reach his cock. She held it and pulled Ian towards her so that his cock was by her face. “Mmmmmm, this slut is greedy tonight,” she said, opening her mouth and taking his head between her lips. “I’m just warming up!”

I’d never seen Kate behave like this. Even by her recent standards, this was on another level - it was as though I was seeing a totally different person, as though some other woman was inside Kate’s body.

My cock isn’t small, about average I guess, but Ian had a far bigger cock. “Ian, let’s swap,” I said. I wanted Kate to have her pussy really filled and stretched by him, so I pulled out and moved around to the other side of the bed. Kate rolled over onto all fours and Ian knelt behind her raised arse and pussy.

He held Kate’s hips and pushed just the tip of his cock into her pussy. Kate gasped, “Oooohhh, that feels so good. Fuck, you’re huge! Let my pussy have him all.”

“Think you can handle me?” and before Kate said anything, Ian pushed in deeper. It was wonderful how held back he was being with my wife. She was taking a massive cock, inch by inch - loving every step that took her to the next level.

Greg had now recovered a little and moved up from his seat to stand by the bed also. His flaccid, but swollen cock was inches away from Kate’s face while she sucked mine.

“He needs reviving,” I said as I pulled out of her mouth.

“Mmmmm, he does” and he pushed his hips towards Kate’s face. She willingly opened her mouth and used her tongue to circle his head. I was very happy to let Greg take my place because I had other ideas!

With Kate up on all fours on the bed, Ian teasing her pussy with his huge cock and Greg’s cock being licked back to life by Kate’s tongue, I slid myself on my back, underneath Kate, positioning my face directly under her pussy. I wanted to see her pussy being stretched for myself, as close up as possible so wasn’t going to miss the opportunity!

If I propped myself up on my elbow, I could just about reach her clit with my tongue. This was insane. I was flicking and sucking her clit, while Ian’s huge cock began to slide into her pussy in a slow, but steady rhythm. Kate started to cum, almost instantly. She shrieked as she felt my mouth draw her clit out, sucking it hard and feeling it throbbing intensely during her orgasm. It felt unbelievable!

Ian began to speed up his rhythm and I carried on licking and sucking Kate’s swollen clit. I felt another, new feeling and Kate cried out “Fuck, that’s so naughty! Go deeper.” I realised that while Ian’s cock was fully inside her pussy, he now had a finger in her arse too! This was filthy, this was slutty, this was amazing!

Kate was now groaning hard with every thrust of Ian’s massive cock. I got my sucking on her clit to fit in time with his fucking and we somehow just hit that moment when everything clicked and seemed to have an energy of its own. Once more, Kate yelled with total unrestraint “I’m cumming!!!” She shuddered uncontrollably as wave after wave of pure pleasure coarsed through her entire body.

Moments after, Ian pulled his engorged cock from my wife’s pussy and shot out a huge load that covered her back. Some of it dripped onto my face, which was a bit of a shock!

Kate collapsed onto the bed and I could tell she was tired. We all were, so we lay there in the after glow, just soaking up what we had all just experienced.

After a few minutes. Kate stirred, got off the bed and said, “I’m just going to clean myself up.”

She went into the bathroom, leaving Ian, Greg and myself together. It suddenly dawned on me, that we hadn’t even chatted properly! In a slightly awkward way Greg broke the ice. “She’s quite something, your wife. What a woman!”

“Yeah, she sure is. Thanks for helping us with our fantasy. You wouldn’t believe Kate was the same person a few months ago,” and I gave them a brief outline of our story.

“Wow, that’s amazing. Love to stay longer, but I really have to go. Wouldn’t have missed it for the world, though.” and Greg started getting dressed. “Please say goodbye and thanks to Kate. Sorry to be shooting off, but I’ll miss the last train if I don’t go now”

Just as the door closed behind him, Kate came back out of the bathroom. I told her about Greg having to leave. “You’re not going yet, are you Ian?”

“Er…well, why, what are you thinking.?”

Kate moved over to the chair where Ian was sitting, knelt down on the floor in front of him, taking his cocky in her hand. “I haven’t finished with him yet,” giving him a wink. Kate turned over her shoulder, looked at me and said, “…and I want you to take my arse tonight.”

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm lucky man

By *REEPALESTINEMan  over a year ago

derby

F

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fabulous

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Brilliant

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Brilliant

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

A very hot story

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *IAN1967Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Loving this ??

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *axmanMan  over a year ago

halifax

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Brilliant story. Thanks for sharing...the story and your wife.

By *hirpyreturnMan  over a year ago

swanssea

Please tell me there is more

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great Story!

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester