FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Family holiday with the ex

Family holiday with the ex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So me and my ex wife parted ways after a few years of marriage but still remained on good terms for the kids.

One summer is was the annual trip to skeggy. I asked if it was ok for me to go along but I would have my own caravan as still would be awkward staying with them.

So a few days before we went down I found out that some of my ex wife’s sister are going down too. There was one I really had a crush on but never had an opportunity to try put it on her.

Any way, after a few days of being down there and taking the kids out, the ex and her family had a beach day. I thought I’ll leave them to it and have a day relaxing. A few hours went by and flicking though my socials I received a message from the ex sister. For this we will call her Kay.

Kay asked if it was ok for her to come around my caravan to use the shower and all the kids are using theirs first( there was a lot of kids). I replied yeah sure, I’ll have a towel and gin waiting for you. I thought to my self this could be my opportunity to try it with them. I followed my last message with “ and you better have something nice to put on after your shower for me “.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

North and East of Cork

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

??

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Mm, keep going

I did get get a little nervous as it could change the dynamics of the holiday if she takes it the wrong way.

A few minutes passed and I received a reply “ ok make it a double with 2 ice cubes and lemonade”,

Everything seemed ok and taken in good spirit so that settled me.

About 10 minute passed and I had gotten her a towel ready and made her drink. The door knocked and she let her self in. “ hey it’s only me”, I replied “ hi, your drink is on here and the towel is in the shower room ready”. She went into the shower and shouted “could you bring me my drink please don’t want to get the sand everywhere”. I got up with her drink knocked the door to let her open the door slightly to get her drink. the put her arm though and took the drink but also passed me some cloths of her from the beach. She asked can you put them in the washing bowl please. I took them and did as request.

Not thinking anything of it I put them in the bowl and was going to help wash them out, when I noticed she left her underwear in there. I jokingly shouted in to her “I don’t really like black would have preferred red or pink”. As the underwear was black.

She shouted back “well let’s hope your not disappointed then”.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Woking-ish

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

By *enguin1Man  over a year ago

The sticks

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Not too bad so far

With that response I was a little taken back and had to take a minute to process what she said.

I left her cloths in the bowl and gave myself a quick check over( good job I cleaned my self up just before we came on holiday). I sat back down with a drink. I also made kay a fresh one for when she got out.

For what seemed an eternity I was just sat there thinking of what’s about to happen if anything. I was getting excited and my cock started to grow in my sorts. Then I hear the shower stop. I know in the next few minutes I will know what’s going on.

The door unlocked and I slowly start to see a bare leg, arm come past the door into the hallway. Then the rest of her come to follow and my jaw hit the floor.

Kay walked out the shower room in a sexy royal blue thing with black lace and the bra to match. Her red curly hair still wet pulled to the side. So looked amazing. To the details of Kay, she was a little older than early 30s slim size 8 nice little perky boobs around a mid b cup but then had long legs with a bum which is big for her build.

So walked over to me picked up her new drink and whispers “ have I disappointed you? “.

Lucky guy

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

I am sat there just speechless admiring her. She notices my hard cock and grabs her wet hair and rags it up into a messy wet bun. She kneels next to me and kisses me. Her hand already going up the bottom of my shorts and finding my hard cock.

She brakes away and goes between my knees and fully removes my shorts freeing my cock. She is taken back as she just said how think it was.

She again looked at my cock and then to my eyes and asked me “ you didn’t answer me, have I disappointed you ? “. I just look at her and said “I’ll tell you when you have finished”. With both of us grinning at each other I grab her head and guide her onto my cock with her now willing mouth wide open.

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

With little to no resistance Kay engulfed my throbbing cock. I just relaxed and let her get to work. After a few minutes I pulled her off and told her to stand up for me.

She done as I said. “ now take that bra off and throw it to the side” she nodded and complied. “Now I want you to turn and lowly bend over and remove those sexy little panties” again she did it without any hesitation. “I want them”(saving for later and my trophy) I said as she bent over showing me her ass and pussy. I stand up and go face to face. I start to kiss her neck and move down to her check and suck in her perky little nipples. My hand are exploring her body and wind up grabbing her ass and squeeze it. I come up from her tits and lift her up and start kissing.

I turn around and lay her down on the chair and work back down to her pussy. And start nippling and kissing her inner thighs and can hear and feel her moaning with pain and pleasure.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

North and East of Cork

By *un on fabMan  over a year ago

Mallow

Nice....

Hot

Woking-ish

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ubik cubeMan  over a year ago

Near Liverpool

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmmm hot

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Go on love it

After teasing her pussy I finally gave it the attention it deserves. My tongue only just flicked her clit and could feel her squeeze her legs together. I thought to much of been a while since she’s had some attention.

Her pussy was freshly shaven, guessed that’s why her shower was so long. I continued licking her pussy and sucking her clit. One of my hand was grabbing her tits and now the other is now position and slowly push 2 fingers deep into there. She arches her back and lets lets out a gasp.

I now find my rhythm and she pants out “im going to cum” and boy did she. Her body was convulsing and she grabbed my head. But I kept working her pussy and said “I want you to squirt, I want to taste you”.

I got what I wished for and got my mouth and face covered. I then sat up off her and laid back and said “you know what to do now kay”.

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Without hesitation she was up and positioned herself ontop of my cock. I looked and said “better not disappoint me now”. With that she lowered her dropping pussy down on my cock. Can’t beat that warm wet pussy wrapping about your cock. I let out a little “oh fuck”.

Her hands on my chest she slowly starts bouncing on my cock and getting faster and faster with every turn. Soon I pulled her close to me and then grabbed her ass and I started to fuck her. Now it’s her letting out the “oh fuck”. I know I wouldn’t last long in that position so get her off and then said bend over that sofa.

To make it better she removed the back cushion and lent over the ledge giving her the perfect position and hight to take my cock. As much as I wanted to test the water with her ass I resisted. I brushed my cock pass they ass and slowly pushed it into their pussy. I did add a little spit to get ass and started to tease it with my thumb and fingers which didn’t get a negative reaction.

Woking-ish

Blackburn

Whitchurch Shropshire

ayr / glasgow

Great story, love it

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

I am now getting deeper and harder with my stokes. I am now pressing my finger into their ass hole and she lets out a squeal as my finger goes deeper into her ass but she didn’t say stop.

My other hand pulled Kay’s bun out and grabs her still wet hair and pulls her back founding her the bounce back harder on my cock. Want to try my luck now I pull my cock out and lean forward to her ear and bite her neck and ear then whisper,” don’t disappoint me”. With that I come back behind her make sure her ass is lubricant. I place the tip of my cock to get ass and she jumps.

To my surprise she started to push back like she want me to. I didn’t need a second invitation. I edged the tip to her ass and was making my way in. I could hear Kay groaning and clenching the sides. But after a moment of silence and concentration I was in.

I started off slow as I think I had taken her anal virginity, slowly pulling back and forth until she was moaning in pleasure and the hand moved to run her pussy.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *aykhanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Great story

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm lucky man

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

As time was getting on and to avoid questions being asked I said I think it’s time I get to cum and kay has has cummed multiple times already.

I asked her where she want me to cum and I personally wanted to fill her up but always polite to ask. But her answer was what I wanted to hear.

“I want you to fill my pussy”. Obviously as I’m a genital man I pulled out and gave my cock a quick clean as it’s only polite. I was back in doggy fucking her pussy within seconds.

My balls were slapping her pussy and I was hitting all the right places. I could feel I was about to cum and one final push and I unloaded in her. Must of been 4-5 pulses of cum filled her pussy.

We both had a second before I pulled out and she cleaned the rest of my cum with her mouth. As we both got a sweat on she jumped back into the shower and get dressed I followed.

We had a few more encounters on that holiday but on the last day she come over for a coffee before we left to drive home. Knowing it’s unlikely to happen again I said “ you know what Kay, you didn’t disappoint”. I followed with a little kiss and she just smiled.

After that I seen kay a few times after that holiday but got to get that naughty with her.

I do have another encounter with a different sister on the same holiday if you are all interested ?

mullingar

Very interested

ayr / glasgow

Blackburn

Woking-ish

By *eedsbigMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Yes interested

Whitchurch Shropshire

Great story love to hear more

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Very interesting

By *un on fabMan  over a year ago

Mallow

Love it

By *unCooksCouple  over a year ago

Smalltown

Very interested

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Get it shared

cheshire/Preston

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Cool

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Please more

So first of thanks for all the positive comments me messages.

So on the same holiday my ex had a little sister who was 3 years younger so at the time around 24/25. She was in the caravan with me ex and my ex in laws.

I believe it was day 4 out the brake she comes knocking on my caravan tears up everywhere and her bag packed. I answered and just asked what was up. “ fuck them can’t stand them knew I should of stayed at home, Sam would you be able to take me to the train station I’m going home” she said with a lump in her throat (won’t be the only time ).

I said if you want me to but I did try to invite her in to calm her but no she just stood next to my car. So as this was around 3/4pm we jumped in the car and headed over. During the drive she opened up to how all the sister and parents mug her off and how they talk and treat her.

So after a few minutes of venting and calming down she sorted her makeup out and relaxed best she could. We got to the station and she went in, I hung around for 10 mins just in case she got cold feet.

Long behold she came back out. Explained theirs not a train for hours and nothing going close to home without having to get connected lines. I just said “ come on Kim get in the car and we will head back. You can wait in mine for a while”.

The drive back to the caravan was about 20 minutes. During the drive I preposed “ so Kim how about we make it look like I’ve dropped you off to the station and you come back into mine, can stay in my caravan for a day or two as I haven’t used one of the rooms. And we will go out tonight to that Scallywags For a good drink and take you mind off things”.

Her had a beautiful smile and said “really

You wouldn’t mind me staying and going out? Didn’t think you could stand me like that” I played the hero and gentleman card “ I can’t see a beautiful woman upset and not have anywhere to stay. More than welcome to stay and i think we will have a great time out”.

With that she hide in the back of the car coved by some blankets and bags I keep in the back. As we drove in I seen the ex and she came over and asked where she was. So I explained that I couldn’t change her mind and I did plead with her to stay but she’s now either on a bus or a train back home.

With that I get a bit of abuse back from her but I just shook it off know I’ve already shagged one of her sisters this holiday and I have the next in the palm of my hands.

mullingar

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Blackburn

cardiff

So I pulled up to the caravan and said give it 5 mins as I will make sure all the windows are closed and the blinds down so no one could see in.

I gave her the signal and she ran in. Kim went into the spare room to sort some bits out. We chilled and didn’t really talk much. I brought her the odd drink. It got to 6:30/7 and I said to Kim “ right so you need to be ready for about 9 then we are heading out” she looked at me and said “ I thought you was joking”

I shook my head and told her to get a move on. I jumped in the shower and got ready and Kim was re doing her makeup getting her outfit out. I was going to give me a smart comment saying it better be easy access but Kim’s a bit more sensitive.

We are both ready and sneak out the back entrance and walk along the beach and down the rode to Scallywags. We go straight to the bar and I ask what she wants. “Just a Coke please”. I looked at her and said “ are you fuck come on, we will have 2 pitchers of sex on the beach with 2 double shots of vodka”. I paid for the drinks and we found a table.

She looked over while sipping her drink saying “ you didn’t have to get the drink I was ok with a ”. I replied “ look we’re here to have a good time and forget about our worries” and had a little heart to heart which dropped this wall she was putting up and started to enjoy her self.

So after the first pitcher she got up to dance. So Kim as mentioned was 24/25 ish, single, she was a little on the chubby side but have amazing eyes smile and ass. I was watching her hand when she dragged me up. I got my dad moves out and was having a good time. After a while the music changed up and turn to a bit of bump and grind which she didn’t batter an eye lid. My hand were all over her and well as her body all over mine. I did have to cut it short as I was getting a bit excited and my cock was stating to grow.

Blackburn

By *innymac34Man  over a year ago

Clare

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

close

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

ayr / glasgow

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great stories

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Dudley

rathmicheal

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

After having a dance and a few more drinks we were both very jolly let’s call it. We decide to leave and go over the road to get some food. Nothing beats a late night takeaway.

We start the walk back eating bits of our food. We had to be quiet going past the exs caravan. We had to walk past on the grass so I was holding her making sure she doesn’t slip and fall with her heels on.

We get back to the safety of my caravan, shoes off bags down and now can tuck into our food. We both finished our meals in minutes and I got a drink out for each of us. I had a quick tidy up and while Kim when to the toilet and to her room.

I quick made myself comfortable and stripped to my boxers and sat on the sofa where I had only banged her sister a day or two ago. I flicked the tv on and just relaxed. About 5 mins go by and Kim walks in.

I had to pause a moment, she was in a sexy little matching set of underwear, and it was red too which was a bonus. I could tell she was really d*unk and she wouldn’t usually have this confidence to do this.

She asked if I had any spare shorts and top for her as she didn’t want to go though all her cloths and find them out. I simply replied “ wow, you look amazing like that. You don’t need anything. Come get your drink and chill out for a bit”. She did look a bit shy when she realised I liked what I seen but she did come over and sit down.

I got up to get a fresh drink, as I got up she jumped into where I was sitting in the corner. I come back and sat next to her. Her legs pointing away from me.

I grabbed the blanket to put over is bit I shot my chance to see how she would react. I grabbed her legs and spun her around so she now had her legs over mine. I then coved us with the blanket.

While watching the tv and in between small talk she looked at me and said she seen it. I replied “seen what?” She went on to say “ when we were dancing she seen and felt my cock getting hard”. I went a little red and said “sorry but can you blame me? You and your sexy ass rubbing on me. Bet you knew what your were doing”. She didn’t say anything but felt her hand grab mine and pull it to her pussy. “ it’s a shame you didn’t get to feel this while we were dancing”

By *oung and hard XXXMan  over a year ago

Derry City

Amazing keep going

My hand was guided to her pussy, I just looked at her and smiled. I pulled her panties off and threw them to the side. I then pulled myself back and then provided to put my head under the blanket. I moved my mouth to her pussy and got my first taste of her. Her pussy was dripping and I hadn’t even done anything to her yet.

The moment I touched her I felt her body shake. She has never had a boyfriend and I don’t know if she has sex often but from how she reacted she finest get people going down on her often.

I was sucking and licking her clit and push when I slid a finger into her dripping pussy. It was so tight around my finger within minutes she was cumming. And it like she was embarrassed by it.

I reassured her it’s normal and sexy that she’s cum with that brake I pulled up and kissed her. I lined my cock think her pussy and made sure it was all wet. I just put the tip to her pussy and her moaning was unreal. I worked the length of my cock into her pussy and she was cling to my back and the moaning between please and pain was so hot.

I looked at her and said are you ready!!

ayr / glasgow

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

I pushed her flat to her back, she looked scared and was biting her lip. I slowly started to go back and fourth slowly getting faster and harder with each thrust.

Her pussy was so tight around my cock like a virgin. It was so nice I felt I was going to cum in seconds. I slowed down again and stared kissing her, biting her neck. She whispers in my ear “ I want to ride your cock and I want you to fill me up”. Wil that I pulled my cock out and lied on my back.

Kim got up and stood over me and what I site that was too. She then lowered to her knees and then guided my cock into her pussy. She took all of it and was pushing down more to get every bit possible of my cock in her. I let her do her thing as it was nice to have a brake and it felt so good.

I looked at her and said “you want me to fill that pussy now? “. She nodded, I pulled me to my chest and I started to fuck her as hard and deep as I can. I knew it would only be seconds till she cummed and till I bust in her. I bit her neck and I feel the hot pulses of cum fire deep into her. Kay started to cry as I think she was starting to feel a bit sour but give me a kiss. We cleaned up and both fell asleep on the sofa.

During the night ….

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *mifffy1004Man  over a year ago

Sheringham

Loving this.

Whitchurch Shropshire

manchester

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great story

cheshire/Preston

She will Want a lot more now

ayr / glasgow

By *hickenkormaMan  over a year ago

NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Sounds like a good holiday was had

bradford

North and East of Cork

manchester

cambridge

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

close

rathmicheal

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Dublin

Wow

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"With little to no resistance Kay engulfed my throbbing cock. I just relaxed and let her get to work. After a few minutes I pulled her off and told her to stand up for me.

She done as I said. “ now take that bra off and throw it to the side” she nodded and complied. “Now I want you to turn and lowly bend over and remove those sexy little panties” again she did it without any hesitation. “I want them”(saving for later and my trophy) I said as she bent over showing me her ass and pussy. I stand up and go face to face. I start to kiss her neck and move down to her check and suck in her perky little nipples. My hand are exploring her body and wind up grabbing her ass and squeeze it. I come up from her tits and lift her up and start kissing.

I turn around and lay her down on the chair and work back down to her pussy. And start nippling and kissing her inner thighs and can hear and feel her moaning with pain and pleasure.

"

By *tirlingshire matureMan  over a year ago

falkirk

On holiday in Spain with family I had a day watching football sis in law wanted to go shopping everyone else was ar beach.She came to pub I was in and asked me to take her back as the villa was empty

Blackburn

mullingar

During the night I started to get cold, as we both fell asleep in the front room on the sofas I thought I’d see about getting the bed out or at leased get some pillows and more blankets.

So put the heating on more, went to the toilet and then return to Kim with the extra bits. She was still asleep but I did have to take a minute to admire her. She had fallen asleep on her back with one leg up over the back of the sofa the other slightly bent out the other way.

She looked so innocent in the face but when you got down she looked like a hot sexy mess. It was probably close to 3-4am and I was getting hard just looking and thinking of her. I dropped all the pillows and blankets to the floor and set next to her by her open legs. Not knowing if she’s done this intentionally or not I made sure my fingers were wet and slowly approached her pussy.

She was wet, I used some of her juice and slowly started to rub her clit. At first I didn’t get a reaction but then I think hit the spot as she started to moan and move her body with my movements.

After a moment of clit stimulation I got two fingers and slid then slowly into her tight pussy. This do get a reaction and “ WTF, ahhh fuck me”” she moaned.

I showed her pussy more attention with my fingers as I wanted to see if I can get her to squirt like her sister. And after getting the right spot and speed it wasn’t long until she cum and let’s just say she’s never squirted before and now I’ve broken the seal

She had a lot to empty.

Blackburn

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wonderful adventures

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Dudley

Amazing x

By *ienickMan  over a year ago

Selston

Just need the ex now for a full house

cardiff

bradford

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

sounds like a grerat holiday

manchester

st helens

Kim looked at me and was embarrassed of what just happened. I was unsure if it was the fact she had sobered up or that fact she just drenched me and the sofa.

I looked at her and reassured her that it was hot what she just done and I loved it. She just pulled the pillows over her face as I think she was still getting off after the fingering she just got.

I didn’t say anything else to her but I was there with a raging hard on. As I wasn’t going to push her I turned the tv on as o want planning to go back to sleep and just got my cock out slowly running it and playing around with it. Kim must of seen me playing and kept fidgeting which I just ignored.

I let out a sigh as a little indication I knew she was watching and moved my hands back over the back of the sofa. My cock stood to attention and then I suddenly seen her get up and come between my knees she had the blanket over her head and now my crotch as she don’t want to be watched as she started to play with my cock.

Again knowing Kim she she hasn’t had much experience with sexual encounters so I wasn’t going to expect much and judge her for being shit at sucking cock. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and cupped my balls. And slowly started to toss me off. Love my balls being played with.

After a minute or so I felt a hot warm sensation around my cock. She to my shock took all of my straight away and man did it feel good. She then slowly started to bob her head and not going to lie was sucking me off really good.

I had thought of I want to record her sucking my cock so got my phone and started to record. I told her “ take this blanked off I want you to look at my eyes when you’re blowing me”. As commands she took it off. At first she didn’t see the phone but after a moment she was shocked.

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Great fun

bradford

Woking-ish

Blackburn

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

manchester

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

Dublin

Brilliant

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

cambridge

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

close

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

My cock still in her hand and the spit still dripping from her chin, “ why you recording?” She asked. I simply said “ don’t worry we will delete later together after we both watch it. Now get back to my cock, I want you to take it all again”.

As instructed although now being a little shy she was trying to deal throat my cock. The noice of get gagging was getting me harder and Turing me on more. As the camera was on I was a bit more vocal in terms of calling her “ my little slut, you love your ex brother in laws cock” and statement along

Those lines.

After a bit more of her blowing me and me getting her hair and pulling her deeper on to my cock, I said “ you ready to get fucked again?” She instantly got off my cock and got into doggy on the floor. I know she wanted it. I made sure I got a good view with the camera with a good few second close up to her pussy and a nice angle as I rubbed the tip of my cock over her ass and then into her wet pussy.

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

bradford

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Blackburn

My cock had no resistance going into her tight wet push as she was soaking. I felt her push back on my cock to get as much of me inside her as possible.

After a few moments it’s like she forgot I was recording this. She started talking dirty to me, “ Sam fuck me, fuck my little pussy”. This was like she was a different woman. I started to spark her ass and get her to moan as drive me cock into her. Kim brought her hand to her pussy and started to rub her self as I’m fucking her. It was only second untill she was cumming. I made sure to get that on the video.

No that Kim had opened up and was less tense i troughs I’d see how far I could push her like her sister. I started to play more with her ass hole and made sure it was wet before anything happened. Oddly she didn’t say or move from me as I started to push my thumb into her ass. If anything it made her fuck me harder. And just like that I have a finger in her ass. So still ducking her pussy I took my thumb out and pushed two finger in now to stretch that pretty little ass of hers. At that point she said no more which is fine.

I wanted to cum but as this was a video I want to make sure I got the money shot. I picked up the pace and was going as hard and deep as I could she was I’m a mixture of pleasure and pain but seemed to love it. I was so close so I pulled out, one hand had my phone the other grabbed her hair and pulled her to her knees In front of me. I then started to wank my cock until I unloaded over her face. The money shot, the first stream of cum shocked her as it hit her eyebrow and down her cheek the following stream was in their mouth and a little in her hair. I looked at her and called her my little slut and I made her clean the cum off my cock.

We both got up and Kim when to clean her face up.

When she came back she asked to watch the video…

st helens

bradford

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

Dublin

Brilliant

I had a iPhone hdmi adapter so hooked that up and my and Kim sat there and started to watch the video.

Considering I have just cummed my cock was already hard just watching this sex tape. Kim look at me as said she looks horrible and ugly to which I replied “ you look sexy as fuck this this is one of the next things I’ve ever seen. Don’t be embarrassed about this”.

The video was around 10 minutes long so we got to the but where I started to play with her ass. By this time I had my cock out and was wanking. Kim noticed and started to rub her pussy and squeeze her tits. I didn’t know about her but I was close to cumming.

When she seen the part of my fingering her ass she asked if I wanted to try it. I said “try what? “. “ do you want to see if you can try and get it in my ass” she must still be d*unk. I replied “fuck yes and with that I get some lube to brought with me just in case I got lucky. But never expected to get this lucky.

ayr / glasgow

Dublin

Wow