FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st meet as a bull

1st meet as a bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreet-is-paramount OP   Man  over a year ago

everywhere and somewhere

Several messages had swapped, but non for a day or two. No activity online, no message on kik. I decided it could be another single Male or a cpl gone cold. I decided to forget about them. Mind wandered, the scenario, the detail, cant possibly be fake. I'd met cpls before in a vanilla mmf. It seemed to add up. Well, just have to see. A week passed by and I had 2 messages in inbox. Both from sample cpl. They said they had been away and wanted to get back to where we had left off. I asked them to clarify the scenario they wanted, so they re wrote it , adding more detail. It will be dark on arrival, open the door, enter the corridor. Press 34, we need to buzz you in. Then when you come to the door, it will be open, her shoe will keep the door open. Remove it and allow the door to close and ensure its locked. You will hear music from the door in front of you. Undress in the hall and enter the room. 2 days later they messaged to arrange it for that Saturday night. I parked up and walked to the block, slight rain and gusty. I approached the foyer, walking in ,feeling the warmth. Looked around to see 1 or 2 cameras. I found the lift and went to level 2. Door opened, corridor cool and quiet. I stepped out and looked at the door numbers as I walked. Numerous sounds and smells as I searched further on. Round the corner the numbers started at 28. Then after a few steps I found it, 34.... looking down, the end of a stiletto held the door open. A waft of warm air and perfumed scent came through. I pushed the door open slowly and took the shoe in. I let the door close slowly with a click. In front of me was a door, slightly open, soft blues played in the background. I undressed and folded my clothes. Leaving just my boxers on. On the table in the hall was a note. "Wear this". I picked it up, it was an eye mask, resembling a cartoon character that now escapes me. I put it on, and walked towards the door. I began to push the door ajar to look inside.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he quiet man 72Man  over a year ago

kingsbury

More please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

» Add a new message to this topic