FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Diamond Pussy Pt 5

Diamond Pussy Pt 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unLoving Guy6210 OP   Man  over a year ago

corsham

Diamond Pussy pt5

After Ann and regained her breath and composure, we lay on the bed just mulling things over. I was semi hard, Ann’s

hand moved down my body gently tracing patters with her nails, she looked at me, smiling and a sexual wanton glint in

her eyes – “now for my turn”. Ann gently wrapped her hand around my shaft, gently squeezing as she pulled the

foreskin back and forth. Pre-cum oozing from the tip, mmm as she moved her head lower. Kissing my stomach, running

her tongue so very close to me, but not touching my shaft. I could feel her breath on me, eagerly waiting to feel her hot

mouth taking me inside. She sat next to me, damn, not going to happen just yet. Cupping my balls with one hand and

moving the other up and down. More pre-cum, Ann rubbed this into my head making it glisten. Now fully erect Ann

rubbed my head against her stiffening nipples, coating them with my pre-cum. Sliding my shaft between her breasts,

slowly wanking me off with them. MMM it felt so good. Finally, I felt her tongue flick across my head, then her lips

closing halfway down my shaft, a low moan escaped from Ann. Ann I want to be inside you I asked. Ann smiled and said

that I’ll be there soon enough. I lay there looking at what Ann was doing to me and seriously enjoying every second. Ann

got up and straddled me, still holding my shaft she Rubbed the tip against her clit, then up and down her lips, I could

feel how hot she was and was so full of anticipation to feeling Ann’s lip’s part and entering her. Ann raised herself a little

pushed my shaft slightly backwards and sat down on me, taking me fully inside of her. OMG Wow all at once that

feeling, Ann slowly raised and lowered herself onto me, I reached up to fondle her breasts, paying attention to her

nipples, that’s it squeeze them harder, she really enjoyed it, her pace picking up. I sat up as far as I could and Ann

pushed a nipple into my mouth, she couldn’t rise too much in this position, so it became more rocking back and forth

rather than up and down. I’d had enough and wanted to be as deep inside Ann as I could. I rolled Ann over, so I was on

top, placing my hands in between her legs, moved them so they were over my shoulders. As I pushed fully home, we

both smiled at each other, building my own pace pinning Ann to the bed. It wouldn’t be long. Ann said she was cumming

again this time on my shaft. I felt her spasm, legs clamping my head, nails digging into my sides. That’s it Ann Cum, As I

started to get lost in the moment myself, As Ann’s orgasm subsided, her eyes opened looking directly into mine, saying

now you cum for me, but I want you to cum over my Breasts, A bead of sweat dropped from my face onto her breast,

Pulling out of Ann felt so good I quickly slammed into her a couple of more times, Finally I was about to cum, pulling out

and removing the condom I positioned myself next to Ann, stroking my shaft, that’s it, go on cum for me, cover me in

your cum. I exploded stream after stream of cum splashed over Ann’s body, her breasts and cheek. Before I knew what

was happening Ann had pushed me onto my back and was licking my shaft and balls. After a minute or so she stopped,

and we lay there both breathing heavily. The following meetings of which there were many each one was as erotic and

pleasurable as the first. I was lucky enough to get invited to a party Ann was hosting for some of her special friends. But

that’s for another time…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Nice.. Please do tell other stories

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

» Add a new message to this topic