FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Beach Fun 2

Beach Fun 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordelpus OP   Man  over a year ago

perth

We chatted for a wee while about our fantasies, our sex lives and wish list, during one of these topics a hand started rubbing and climbing up the inside of my leg. It's funny the higher it got the harder my cock got to match!! 'Oh' said Molly. 'I see someone is coming back to life, mmmm'. Molly bent forward and took my swollen member in her mouth and began to work on hardening my cock further. In return I had started to finger Molly's wet pussy and managed to get two then three fingers sliding in and out and making a lovely squelching sound. I licked my fingers and went down on Molly and began to lick and suck her soaking wet pussy, flicking her bean with my tongue and trying to get my tongue in her hole as far as it would go. Molly was responding with some low moaning and arching her back which enabled me to enter her body a little further. My cock was getting the sucking of its life and I felt a finger beginning to tease my butt, working its way slowly but surely to the centre and before I knew it my ass was being penetrated with slow rhythmic pulses of a fore finger. The extra sensation it was causing nearly pushed me over the edge a second time but somehow I managed to control myself. I said to Molly how nice it felt getting my ass fingered and was stunned when she said it wasn't her doing it!! I near shit myself!!!! Mike had stopped taking pictures and videos on his phone and had decided that an ass pointing skyward in front of him was too good an opperchancity to miss. Well, I aint Bi, or so I thought, and I aint gay either so why was this feeling so good? I quickly decided that if I was enjoying it then why tell him to stop. Every now and again one must push the boundaries or how do you know you are missing out on?

This went on for a few minutes, but when I decided to pull out of Molly's mouth and go for broke. Mike resumed taking pictures and videos and left my ass alone. I rubbed my cock along Molly's wet pussy and could feel the wetness on the tip of my prick. I began to slowly push my cock in her pussy, but pulling out before going in another wee bit on the next stroke. The wet warmth that was enveloping my cock felt amazing, Molly was matching my strokes with her body as the two of us became one. She was an expert at tightening her pussy muscles and clamping them hard round my cock which inturn gave me more pleasure than I had experienced before. I looked round to smile for the camera to see Mike wanking his cock whilst watching his wife getting fucked, and loving it. I suddenly froze as I heard a voice saying 'hello' from the other side of the windbrake. Molly had no intention of wanting to stop and kept moaning and begging me to fuck her hard. Being watched by a third party was a massive turn on so I discovered, so I kept pounding away at Molly's pussy for all I was worth. After a minute or so Mike decided that enough was enough and told the visitor to 'get lost' because if others saw him standing watching us and wanking, the whole beach would pop over to watch the show! The chap slunk away with his tail between his legs and Mike went back to to wanking and taking pics and videos.

Molly was becoming more vocal and pushing back harder to match my strokes. The rhythm was getting faster and faster and more intense when suddenly two guys peered over the windbrake and voiced some encouragement..... as if I needed any help! One of them said to the other ' bloody hell, Roger wasn't lying after all' We were all past caring by this time and I was very near to exploding my load deep inside Molly's pussy. Mike was wanting to video the climax and Molly wanted me to shoot it it over her tits, so being a true gent I pulled out just as Molly squirted over my cock and balls. I aimed to shoot my load over her tits and finished of by hand jizzing over Molly's chest. To be honest, having cum once already the second load was less than impressive and Molly was let down a bit and commented on how little she was getting. On hearing this the two strangers volunteered to make up the shortfall immediately!!!

TBC if anyone interested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipppyMan  over a year ago

Poole

??

By *ipppyMan  over a year ago

Poole

??

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough