FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public sex

Public sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always had a fantasy that runs like this.

I'm out in a bar with a sexy younger man, drinking, flirting, mild flashing.

We spot a couple of guys at the bar, assume they are pals, they are drinking together.

The guy I am with, goes to the bar, and makes conversation with them whilst waiting to be served, asks them if they would like to join us at the table.

Whilst sitting with the three guys, I continue to flirt, flash, catch their eye.

One of the guys gets up to go to the bar, I nip to the loo, and send a text to guy I'm with, I intend to come back and sit between the two friends.

I return, the guy is still at the bar, I position myself to the other side of the friend still at the table, my guy moves to where I was sitting, other guys comes back and sits next to me.

We continue chatting, flirting and heating up the conversation a little, and I start stroking both guys legs, slowly making my way to their crotch.

They don't resist, I take this as a cue to slip my hands inside their jeans, all the time being watched by the guy I'm with.

I feel two cocks in my hand, becoming harder as I touch, feeling myself getting wetter.

Both guys touch me, slip their hands up under my skirt, feeling the wetness through my almost soaked panties.

One guys slides the panties to one side, insets a fingers, whilst the other guy rubs at my swollen clit.

I start wanking both guys through their trousers, and watch my guy becoming hard in his.

My guy suggests we go out to the pub garden, which is deserted (cold night), we all take our drinks and move outside.

I stand leaning against the wall, facing the three guys.

I ask them all to unzip their trousers, let their rigid cocks out. I then kneel before them, taking one in the mouth and two in my hands.

I suck on that cock with pure hunger, knowing we can be seen through the pub windows, and take turns sucking all three cocks.

My guys then leads me to a pub garden table, and instructs me to bend over, I feel a hard cock slip inside my very wet pussy, slowly at first, working up to a pounding frenzy.

One of the guys comes to the front, I take his cock in my mouth.

I stand up, ask a guy to lay on the table, I straddle him, and ask a guy to take my ass with his cock, my guy goes into my mouth, making me airtight.

I feel all three cock throbbing inside me, making me moan and groan, soaking me in my juices.

I glance up, see the bar manager watching from an upstairs window, filming with a camcorder, I stare at his camera.

I ask the guys if they are ready to cum, they say they are, I get on my knees, and they cover my face, some in my mouth, I swallow with greed, some dribbles onto my top.

I take a hankie from my bag, clean up my face, walk back into the pub, to see the manager back behind the bar, grinning ....

'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Some good advice from my sexy friend.

Always carry a hankie

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds amazing. Hope it comes true for you.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

wow id like to be that guy! which one u ask? ..... anyone lol

Not asked anyone but its on my bucket list

What an amazing fantasy... I'm rock gard just reading it let alone re-enacting it.

You are one super horny and sexy lady, Mmm

I've done something very similar and can pay however hot you think it is. When you do things like this its even better.

Just get working through your bucket list. As mine keeps getting longer lol as every time I cross something off. I think of two more things.

Good luck

One hot story x

"I've done something very similar and can pay however hot you think it is. When you do things like this its even better.

Just get working through your bucket list. As mine keeps getting longer lol as every time I cross something off. I think of two more things.

Good luck"

bucket or fuck it lists lolxxx

Bucket lists

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

[Removed by poster at 11/01/13 22:02:11]

"Bucket lists"