FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Layby

Layby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefockkers OP   Man  over a year ago

york

By the time I got there she had already been there fifteen minutes. I had agreed to meet her with intructions to start without me if she got the chance. I turned out my lights as I pulled up two car lengths behind her and already I could see a male close to her window with his cock out offering it up to her. He hesitated until he knew I was there for the same reason as I saw her head appear out of the window to recieve his cock into her mouth. He was rigid as she worked his shaft up to its hilt as he dropped his jeans, pushing his hips forward to push deeper down her throat. It was then that another man appeared with his cock out, stroking himself to an erection as her came close to her window offering his cock to her which she accepted with a willing mouth. I sat agasp. I knew that she wanted some cock but with was something else! With that I could see the siloette of her shuffling in her car, turning around and presenting her buttocks out of the car window. The two men knelt down with one of them burrying his face into her, obviously licking what must have been her wet, hot cunt. He hammered his face into her, finishing and letting the other man have his turn while he stroked what I could see was a thick, rigid meat stick which he pushed towards her waiting cunt as the other man took a breath. He held her hips as he began to thrust, rocking her car as his strokes became forceful, the faint wimpering comming from her as she pushed back onto his rod. He pulled out, letting what appeared to be a younger man enter her in his place. He was on his tiptoes, legs quivering and bent slightly as he thrust into her like an excited puppy.As soon as it had begon, his body was in spasm as he emptied his balls and slipped out, streams of spunk shooting like streamers onto the car door in the moonlight. Before he had time to pull up his pants the other man was again knelt beside the car with his face clearly up my girls pussy. When he stood up his cock looked even bigger as he slid it into her with a slow,purpousful push. I could see her adjusting to take full advantage of him, hanging her arse out of the window, supported only by his thrusting nob. Leaning back he held back untl he could hold it no longer, with a series of deep grunts filling her up. Pulling out, his seed dripping down onto the ground in front of him. As if a ghost he and his mate dissappeared back into the night as my girl sat back in her seat, adjusting her makeup in the mirror awaiting my arrival.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Great story, what happens next?

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

yes please go on was very horny indeed . i so want to go dogging .

By *azzasheeneMan  over a year ago

kent

Ghost seed.......lol

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

[Removed by poster at 07/01/13 15:52:04]

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"Greaht story, what happens next?"

She gets HIV which developes into full-blown AIDS and spends the rest of her life on a cocktail of drugs to keep her alive.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Market Rasen

"Greaht story, what happens next?

She gets HIV which developes into full-blown AIDS and spends the rest of her life on a cocktail of drugs to keep her alive."

why do some people feel the need to spoil good stories like this!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Greaht story, what happens next?

She gets HIV which developes into full-blown AIDS and spends the rest of her life on a cocktail of drugs to keep her alive.

why do some people feel the need to spoil good stories like this!"

Yes I agree. It does say stories and fantasies

» Add a new message to this topic