FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Do men share love for old women

Do men share love for old women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xplorer666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

This is a little story from a few years ago and how I developed a love for old women i fucked an old woman 81 to be specific. She was my mums neighbour and my mum used to send me over to her all the time to help out because she wasn't in the best of shape. Anyway one day she was wearing a night gown with no knickers she was in bed. The way her flat was Set out here bed was in her livingroom and the bedroom had been knocked down to make the room bigger. This was for a disabled woman so she had all kinds of moving and general living aids about. Anyway she had Cramp in one leg so she lifted it up and I saw her pussy. I didn't look away I was so aroused and she noticed she asked me if I ever saw a naked woman before I was 19 at the time and only had sex once but I didn't want to tell her that so I had said no. Without saying anything she took off her night gown and just laid there naked. I don't know for how long but I just sat and watched she didn't do anything not like she was fingering herself. So after a while I just got up and started feeling her breasts legs and pussy. She still didn't say anything so I took it a bit further and got my cock out. She started to wank me until I got hard I then spat on my hand and rubbed it on my cock to get it wet. She was laying on her back and I just got on top of her and started pumping I didn't stop and after a few mins I came. I had to clean her up and help her put the night gown back on. After I was dressed and ready to go in asked her please don't tell anyone she said don't worry she won't. I had sex with her again for a few months after until he health declined and she couldn't do it any more. But to this day i can honestly say she was my favourite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Well written hopefully she enjoyed your stamina

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

I would love to fuck older women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

[Removed by poster at 11/02/23 08:31:19]

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Sorry dude but doesn't sound right to me. Woman couldn't dress herself yet you felt ok to shag her....consensual I'm sure, but morally...just don't know.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

[Removed by poster at 12/02/23 07:28:13]

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice story

By *unguy182Man  over a year ago

durrington

Sounds a bit grapey to me…. But what do I know.

» Add a new message to this topic