FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Journey of a Hotwife - part 2

The Journey of a Hotwife - part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovelifelovefuntimes OP   Man  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

More to follow....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Great read keep going

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Don't stop!

By *cotCouple666Couple  over a year ago

Central Belt

Following

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *oHorny2Couple  over a year ago

Douglas

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

carnt wait

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

look forward to it xx

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

A great part 1.

Where ever I lay my hat

Sarah yearned for the man to fuck her, she could see his large cock and wanted to feel him inside her. But he was making her wait, stroking his cock while he eyed her intently. He looked to Martin and spoke in his deep voice with an authority and a dominant nature that Sarah found intensely erotic "come here, suck my cock and put a condom on so I can use your wife". Martin felt a sense of almost helplessness but also arousal. He had never engaged with a man. He didn't know what to do. He turned to Sarah who simply said "do what he says Martin". Martin approached the man and dropped to his knees, taking the man's fully erect cock in his hands. It was huge and thick. Martin again turned to Sarah and she smiled at him and nodded her approval. Martin then took his first cock in his mouth as the man looked first down at him and then fixed his gaze on Sarah as her husband began to pleasure him. Martin couldn't take the full length of the cock but found himself deeply turned as he licked and sucked. The man held Martins hair while watching Sarah, enjoying. Sarah was in a heightened state of arousal, bound, vulnerable and watching her husband on his knees pleasuring the man. "Good boy" said the man while smiling at Sarah, he could see she wanted him. "Now put the condom on" he said. Martin obediently open the packet and uncoiled the condom over the man's now rock hard cock. He rolled it all the way down his shaft before stepping away. The man approached Sarah, "kiss me" she begged. The man leant in to kiss her as Sarah moved her head towards him, but again pulled away at the last second, making her wait. He held his cock in his hand and began to rub it against Sarah's pussy which was dripping wet. Up and down he rubbed it. Sarah wanted him inside her, if she hadn't been bound she would have grabbed his cock and taken him, but she was helpless, completely at his mercy. He continued to keep his face just far enough away from her that she couldn't kiss him as he continued to rub his cock up and down her pussy. Sarah was moaning with pleasure and looking into the man's eyes finally asked "please, please fuck me". The man smiled, enjoying the power he had over her before he finally gave her what she has been craving, and as he finally kissed her he slid his huge cock into her pussy. The man tasted good and Sarah groaned with intense pleasure as she felt her fill with the man's enormous cock, without doubt the biggest she had ever taken. The man pulled away, raised his arms to Sarah's which were restrained above her head, and as he gripped her wrists he began to fuck her with very slowly, deliberate and hard strokes. Sarah came almost immediately, the anticipation had built and as he slowly fucked her, his powerful thighs allowing him to fuck her deeply while standing, she felt her body shake with and intense orgasm and again her pussy squirted "Oh my fucking God" she screamed as she came, her eyes fixed on his as he continued to slam his huge cock into her pussy with slow, deliberate thrusts, very much controlled and each stroke slightly harder than the last. The crowd watched as Sarah's body could be seen visibly shaking as the man fucked her hard, the noise as he finished each stroke clear for all to hear. Slow, deep, hard penetrating thrust after thrust, gradually getting faster. The sensation for Sarah was just amazing, she felt the man deep inside her, it was almost too much, but she was so wet and turned on meant she could just about take the hard fucking she was getting. She came again "FUCK" she yelled as her body again shook from tip to toe as the man now fucked her harder and faster. "Yes, yes, yes" shouted Sarah, "don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop" as she felt another orgasm build while the man fucked her deep and hard. "Oh my fucking God" she screamed as she felt the man's cock deep inside her. He was now sweating and fucking her hard, he was close him self and with a few more deep, hard thrusts he pulled out and whipped off the condom and finishing himself with his hands, he finally came, a huge load which erupted with such power that his cum landed on Sarah's breaststroke as she herself groaned her approval. Sarah was bound, exhausted, shaking and covered in cum. The man approached and as she looked onto his eyes kissed her, a long soft kiss in contrast to the rough fucking he had just given her. She wanted to hold him but remained restrained. "Thank you" she said "that was fucking amazing". The man smiled "it was my pleasure" he said, before shaking Martin's hand, and without a second glance walking away. Martin wiped away the man's cum from his wife's breasts and released her restraints. As she stepped forward she literally went weak at the knees and was grateful for Martin being able to hold her. She could barely talk and as Martin kissed her she held him tight. "I need to sit down she giggled" as the headed up the stairs to the bar area.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow fantastic story

Bathgate

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

well paced and written x Anne & George

Where ever I lay my hat

"well paced and written x Anne & George "

Thank you, glad you are enjoying it.

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Excellent story telling!

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin fetched Sarah and him a drink and they sat together. The club was starting to empty but was still open for another hour or so. "Thank you" said Sarah "I need that". She was still slightly shaking as she took her drink. "That was intense" she said and smiled towards Martin. "Did you enjoy it" he asked. "It was amazing" she replied, whoever that guy was he drove me fucking wild, I couldn't believe he got you to suck his cock" she said placing her hand on his thigh. "Were you OK with it" she enquired, feeling as though she may have pushed things a bit too far. But she needn't have worried "I did it for you" said Martin "when you said do it I wanted to please you, and for a first cock it was pretty impressive " he said as they both laughed. "It was a massive turn on watching you" said Sarah, somewhat relieved that Martin had been OK with it. " I thought his cock was going to break me in 2" she laughed. "He also made you squirt" said Martin, "it was amazing to watch". "I felt totally out of control" said Sarah, "if I'd had the use of my hands I would have stopped him but oh my God it felt incredible, I know now not to hold back, can't wait for you to do it to me". Martin kissed her. "So do you think we will be back" he asked, and the two of them chuckled. "What do you think" she said, kissing him. "But I think I'm done for tonight, my legs feel like jelly" she said. Martin smiled "I'm so glad you came". Sarah was aware that Martin was still aroused. "Before we go though " she said, while starting to wank his hard cock, "I need to finish you off". And in the bar, she dropped to her knees between Martins legs and slowly started to lick his balls while wanking his now hard cock. Looking into his eyes as he leaned back on the sofa she began to give him a slow sloppy blow job, her mouth and hands working together as she took the full length of his shift into her mouth. Martins hands were in her hair, he had watched his wife enjoy herself all night and he felt as though he had never loved her more than he did right now. She could feel his cock throbbing as she expertly sucked him, increasing her rhythm. Martin closed his eyes and moved his hips in time with Sarah's strokes until he felt himself close and held her head as he released his load into her mouth. He always felt super sensitive after cumming and has she swallowed his load and licked his head, he shuddered with pleasure. She moved up his body, and with the taste of her cum in her mouth she kissed him deeply, passionately, a long lingering kiss before leaning to his ear and whispering "I love you Martin,more than you could ever know.

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

burgess hill

Bathgate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

excellent..

Where ever I lay my hat

Martin ans Sarah retrieved their clothes, and found Anna who they thanked for being such a great host "your welcome" she said, placing a kiss on each of their cheeks. "I hope you guys will be back again soon, you are the kind of people that make this place such a great venue". Sarah smiled "oh we will be back". The couple ventured out of the discreet doorway and walked into the crisp late night air, it was cold and clear and Sarah put her arm around Martin for warmth. "I know it's daft, but can we walk a little before getting a cab, I don't want to be picked up here". So they walked along the High St for a couple of hundred yards to a taxi rank and jumped into a black cab. Martin gave the directions and they settled into the back, sitting close with their hands on each others thighs. "Had a good night?" Enquired the cockney taxi driver, "been up too much"? They both laughed, "just a relatively quiet one with some friends" replied Martin. But they both knew that wasn't the case. Sarah's mind we recreating the entire evening. She had always enjoyed sex, particularly when she was younger, and had always considered herself quite adventurous, but maybe it was her Catholic upbringing or just the lack of opportunity that had held her back from really letting go. Then marriage,mortgage and kids had arrived and sex had fallen well down the priority list and by her own admission she had lost interest which was why she had some understanding why Martin had turned to Fab. But everything had changed tonight and life would never be the same, she hadn't known what to expect, but now felt amazing, she had loved the attention and the way the club had made her feel, confident, sexy, adventurous. Each encounter was being played back in her mind, from her first threesome with Martin, to taking on 3 strangers and enjoying DP for the first time, her first encounter with a woman and sharing Martins cum with her, to being restrained and totally controlled by the unknown man with the enormous cock. She blushed a little as she sat in the taxi and thought to herself "what a night". She could see the taxi driver regularly checking his rear view mirror,and she new again here was another man who found her attractive. But she was done for the night. Her body ached, her head was spinning and all she could think of was falling into a warm bed. They arrived home and headed straight upstairs. Sarah thought about a shower, but she liked how she smelt, the smell of sex, of multiple bodies having been all over her for hours, and she undressed and settled into her duvet. Martin on the other hand did have a quick shower, and having dried himself slid under the duvet and spooned into the back of his wife. "What a night" he said, his own mind racing as he pictured his wife doing the things she had done and which he had thought she would never have been capable of. Sarah laughed "certainly was". While she was exhausted she also was enjoying the intimacy with her husband, feeling his body against her and she could also feel he was aroused. She reached behind her and helped slide his cock into her still wet pussy. "Make love to me Martin" she said as they slowly started to fuck side by side as Martin caressed his wife's breasts and kissed her neck from behind. Sarah loved the contrast to the hard fucking she had received at the club, this was slow, sensuous and felt lovely. They moved in perfect harmony together until they both came simultaneously, the perfect end to the perfect evening. Martin held his wife tightly, his cock still inside her and whispered "I love to Sarah". Sarah smiled and replied back " I love you too darling". And both of them drifted into sleep, knowing that life had changed and that this was not the end, but the start.

The End.

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Perfect ending

Thank you

Hopefully some future adventures though?

Where ever I lay my hat

"Perfect ending

Thank you

Hopefully some future adventures though? "

Hopefully just the start. Am wondering who to sell the movie rights to...

By *oHorny2Couple  over a year ago

Douglas

Brilliant!!

Thank you for sharing.

Mrs x

Where ever I lay my hat

"Brilliant!!

Thank you for sharing.

Mrs x"

Glad you enjoyed, I certainly enjoyed writing it.

burgess hill

Great start are there more adventures.

Where ever I lay my hat

"Great start are there more adventures. "

I think Sarah may need a little rest, but yes, more to come over time.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing that with us I enjoyed reading it

Where ever I lay my hat

"Thanks for sharing that with us I enjoyed reading it "

Glad you enjoyed it

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, thanks for sharing. Hope you write about many more adventures

Bathgate

Fantastic story thank you for sharing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perfect story.. hope you have many more to come..

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Really enjoyed this

V X

Where ever I lay my hat

"Really enjoyed this

V X"

Glad you enjoyed. Am currently thinking about Sarah's next adventures.

By *ildpassion87Man  over a year ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

Where ever I lay my hat

" "

sorry to disappoint....hopefully can make you happy soon

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Loved this