FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gym girl

Gym girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

I’m a member of a local gym, and have seen a couple on here who I recognize from the gym. She’s a gorgeous blonde, very slim, but toned figure. He’s a muscular lad, long beard and while Iv unwittingly spoken to them, before I knew they were on fab, I found them both to be very funny. Actuality one of them made a comment when I mentioned “sharing” I meant the weights, but now I wonder if their response and smiles were meaning something quite different.

Anyway, Iv been fortunate to be near the female while she’s working out, and admired her arse clad rear, showing a clear thong pantie line under her leggings. When she squats, you can’t help but look at the camel toe staring back at you in the mirror…I’m sure she caught me one or twice!

Iv fantasies about following her upstairs to the toilets, Iv seen photos of her with her leggings pulled down in the cubical and would love to have knelt down and burying my face between her legs! Sucking on her lips, nibbling at her clit and pushing my tongue into her as far as I can. Tasting her juices and rubbing my face all over her, between those thighs!

Bending her over and rubbing my cock between her lips, sliding into her. Maybe her bearded fella can slide his cock into her mouth at the same time? Or perhaps a DVP!

Filling her pussy and sending her back to work out, with cum dripping out of her, watching her squat, knowing my cum was in her and her panties!

Ohhhhh well, back to reality, and perving on her hot body!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Fk. This is hot!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot ..I love perving in the gym..the gear they wear are unreal

» Add a new message to this topic