FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first time meeting

Our first time meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibi_curious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shepperton

We met through fabswingers, when Mary posted that she wanted to see 2 guys having sex together. I replied and as they say the rest is history. It was about 18 months of us getting to know each other when the original reason for us meeting came up again. Needless to say it wasn't easy to find the right man and at one point I didn't think Mary's fantasy would come true. Then one day I was chatting with a guy on a gay dating site and he seemed just what I thought she was looking for. So I told her about him and I arranged for us to meet him at his place, but it was only to chat and to see what Mary thought of him. We arrived on time and he welcomed us in to his living room where we had a chat, all seamed to be going well when I asked if I could have a drink of water. When he went I looked at Mary and she gave me a nod of approval. He came back and handed me the glass I drank some and chatted a little more getting around to sex. I then got up and walked over to him and kissed him. Our lips met and our mouths opened to let our tounge's do their dance as we held each other. Slowly stroking his back I moved my hand to his bum, by now I could feel his excitement pressing against me. I looked at Mary as she was sitting on the sofa watching us, she seemed to smile at me as if you say, "well! get on with it". I moved my hand to feel the bulge in his trousers, he was nice and hard by now and it wasn't long before I realised his cock. My hand took hold , of his hard cock as I started to stroke it length I could feel it twitching. I sat him down on the chair, his trousers down around his ankles as I went down on his thick hard cock making sure that Mary could see. Slowly I licked his cock all the time tasting him before engulfing it with my open mouth. Taking as much as I could I started to move my head up and down, then licking it's full length all the way to his balls and back to continue sucking him. It wasn't long before he said that he was close to cumming. I looked again at Mary and winked, before increasing my efforts to make him cum. He lifted his cock, I knew he was ready and then felt the warm jet of cum being released into my mouth as I worked his cock. I knew that Mary had seen all of this and I knew Mary would have liked me to have swallowed the spunk. His cum tasted sweet and had a nice consistency to it, it was lovely to swallow it. I looked up at him as our eyes met I continued to lick his cock slowly he calmed down and I kissed him before sitting beside Mary on the sofa. After a little chat Mary and I departed, on the way home we spoke about what happened as that was the first time Mary had seen two men playing. It's wasn't to be the last time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Nice start

By *pagedMan  over a year ago