FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anonymous Confessions part two

Anonymous Confessions part two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny_scot OP   Man  over a year ago

mintlaw

The last thread got too big, continuing here.

Just to recap, you can PM me your confessions then I put them up here to maintain your anonymity.

If a reader wants to communicate with the person who confessed let me know. I will pass on the request and it's up to the original person what to do about it.

Next up is....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

mintlaw

Anonymous

Im a nurse and two years ago a guy i work with started showing me attention. I was feeling a bit low at the time. I loved it so started flirting with him. He kept asking me to go for a lunchtime drive with him. One sunny afternoon i gave in. My heart was pounding as i waited at the back of the hospital car park for him. Hoping no one seen us as we drove off. He found a secluded dirt track up behind an old rail line. It felt strange sat there in the warm car, sun shining down, radio playing quietly. He gently put his hand to my face and pulled me towards him. That first kiss was electric. Id never beem kissed like that in such a long time. I could feel myself getting moist as his hand undone my tunic studs and he began playing with my tits. My nipples were solid so i began rubbing his cock through his trousers he was solid and much bigger than my hubby. I unzipped him as he reached down for my pussy, i lowered myself in the seat, making it easier for him. He was soon fingering my sopping wet pussy as i wanked his big dick lying back both of us still kissing. Totally unawaware of our surroundings. We just didnt care. I wanted him so bad. I was soon crying out please mark fuck me, i need you, i want you. He had no condoms, i just wanted him so much. We got in the back i lay down spread my legs and he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. We both came me twice. Going back into work all flustered and full of his spunk. That went on for about nine months till he moved away. We still text each other. But i will never forget my lunchtime sex breaks with Mark. Hubby has no idea. But will never be anywhere near as good as Mark.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Very hot and naughty, i do love a naughty cheating wife!

I’d love to message her

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

keep these horny stories coming

mintlaw

Anonymous. From a very naughty girl...maybe more to follow

Okay so confession me and my friend decided to go to club in town to celebrate being 18 and just us two and first time in town clubbing and we dressed looking back to revealing. I wore a demin pleated skirt just covered my ass and a crop shoulderless top, with a thong and strapless bra

My friend wore a blue tight fitting dress no bra and panties

We got to club and asked for ID which we provided and looking around it was lots of men much older and women less dressed up.

So got into club and other ladies in jeans and pants so felt overdressed and most mid twenties but lots older

Music was great and there is a downstairs part so made are way down and went to buy drinks and few lads come over and asked about us and my friend said we celebrating our 18 and without her bf and to say she been with him since high school and not even kissed anyone else etc

Lots of laughing and flirting and us two went off and danced a lot and guys kept trying it on but I was reacting and snogging quite few older guys

Then both rested drinking and three men come over and bought us shots and drinks and asked us back to drink at there house as she was no but I was yes and they knew she had bf and I was single and they said they single aged 31 to 33

We got taxi to there’s and on the way I snogged one guy and his hands on my bum as we then got out and held hands and began drinking in house and it got more naughty as I was first and my bare ass out as I danced and my friend let guys kiss her and laughed as she loved up

Soon hands inside front of my dress and touched my tits as grinded up against him and kissed. Soon he removed my dress and bra and I let him do it as I turned and snogged him and heard cheer.....

mintlaw

Anonymous from a bloke

When I was 18/19 at the time I was on a well known chat room I was chatting to an ex girlfriend at the time and I went on cam for her and I had a wank and shot my load then later that night my gf I was with phoned me up asking my to go round saying that I was doing stuff that I shouldn’t been doing behind her back and it happened to be the same underwear on as the one In the cam

mintlaw

anonymous continued...from a very naughty girl

At 18 I had sucked lots of cock mainly older mens and began sucking and wanking other and switching between and soon two rock hard cocks and a happy girl as pulled on bed and told its them in control and them to take me as lay like a cross and comments made how smooth I was and real I was as head turned to suck cock as he held tight my hands and felt licking of my pussy as continue fucking of my mouth as being licked my nipples played with and that excites me as not long I’m moaning with cock in my mouth and it cum with big explosive gush as heard laughing and other things being said as they continued working me with fingers and making me do it again as faster intense on my pussy as again I gushed and wriggled and I would feel embarrassed but they loved it and soon looking up to him sliding in me and pounding me as mate left and said see how going downstairs...

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

mintlaw

Anonymous

I was briefly seeing a married teacher I had met from another site.

One day we decided to meet for a walk as she had a free period at school and I was working nearby. I met her outside the front of the school and instead of going for that walk we hid in a small coppice of woods directly opposite the school. We kissed intensely unable to control our desires. I ended up fucking her hard against one of the trees. She then had to hurry back to school to teach her next lesson filled full of my cum

mintlaw

Anonymous... last part from a very naughty girl

Last part of the story

As just me and this guy and me now on top and his hands loving my tits and me bouncing and loving him inside me and I was so wet and went for kiss and he said can I fuck your bum and I smiled and said yes

As we got me on edge of the bed on my knees and me spreading my cheeks he used my wetness as lube and he began pushing his cock up my bum and reminding me how it looked and felt fucking a younger girl as he was full in and slapping my ass and going all in and long strokes

Suddenly my bestie walked in with the two guys and soon for first time seeing her fully naked and admitted he was fucking my bum

Guy picked her up and she slid on his cock and other guy said she been all over us and amazing tits

As he stuck his cock in my mouth and this continues for a bit until they have idea and that was me to suck her tits and rub her clit as she sucks cock and I get fucked and then swap

We both now naked lay on bed thinking as I’m bi but she never like this as I pushed it and kissed her and she did not resist and we snogging and groping and giving show as then put in 69 as my ass fucked and licking her as her pussy fucked hard and then by end both let them cum on our faces

newcastle

mintlaw

Anonymous

Here's one more memorable occasion.

Mike arranged another memorable afternoon for my then wife at an apartment near Canary Wharf. I was attending a meeting in the City so it was perfect that I could drop her of where she'd have a two hour head start until I arrived. She dressed for the occasion in sheer black hold ups heels and a naughty little black dress with her very skimpy la perla panties. When I arrived after my meeting I was totally flabbergasted by the scene before me. Mike poured me a glass of bubbly and led me into the large bedroom overlooking the Thames where I expected to see my wife enjoying 3 or 4 guys, but Mike had rallied the troops and she was surrounded by 11 very hung guys all taking turns in face fucking her whilst another pounded her by this time gaping and very wet pussy. She was loving every moment of the attention. Mike whispered to me that she'd been pure filth from the moment she arrived and had crawled around on all fours sucking as much cock as she could get in her mouth at one time. At one stage in the proceedings she was totally stuffed with all three holes being used simultaneously. The one particular highlight for me was when 4 guys one after the other fed her their cum and she didn't spill a drop and was verbally begging for more. Around 9.00pm when all the guys had finished with her and she was overflowing with cum we all freshened up and Mike took us out to dinner. After a great meal we returned to the apartment where I had the pleesure of watching Mike pound her anus which she loved.........happy days

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Some very lucky people in these hot confessions

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I really enjoy reading these confessions

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

"Anonymous... last part from a very naughty girl

Last part of the story

As just me and this guy and me now on top and his hands loving my tits and me bouncing and loving him inside me and I was so wet and went for kiss and he said can I fuck your bum and I smiled and said yes

As we got me on edge of the bed on my knees and me spreading my cheeks he used my wetness as lube and he began pushing his cock up my bum and reminding me how it looked and felt fucking a younger girl as he was full in and slapping my ass and going all in and long strokes

Suddenly my bestie walked in with the two guys and soon for first time seeing her fully naked and admitted he was fucking my bum

Guy picked her up and she slid on his cock and other guy said she been all over us and amazing tits

As he stuck his cock in my mouth and this continues for a bit until they have idea and that was me to suck her tits and rub her clit as she sucks cock and I get fucked and then swap

We both now naked lay on bed thinking as I’m bi but she never like this as I pushed it and kissed her and she did not resist and we snogging and groping and giving show as then put in 69 as my ass fucked and licking her as her pussy fucked hard and then by end both let them cum on our faces"

This naughty girl should get in touch with me xx

mintlaw

Anonymous part 1 of 3

Another confession and this is girly holiday

Eight of us girls did a week in Malia as just finished college and my birthday was on last day of holiday but we all went to party and have fun and we got there and three girls in each room and two in other and in my room we got drink out and in front of each other drank and got naked both them knowing I was bi sexual and we got fresh sexy clothes on and met up with rest and headed to the strip and It was so busy and got into first bar and not long guys coming up and my tongue down randoms mouth and I was loving it

By midnight I sucked off 4 guys and snogged so many and was pissed and only had my roommates as lost others, which I found later had gone back to apartment

We walking to get food and cut it short we had 4 guys approach us and we snook them up in our room and drank and I was first getting lads cock out and sucking as he removed my dress and fingered me

mintlaw

Anonymous part 2 of 3

Sat on my bed and sucking him off as feeling him run hand on my bare ass and hear others talk about my boobs

I did sneak a look and see my friends now boobs out and on there beds with a guy and extra guy put his cock for me to suck and turned my head so it touched my lips and I did as asked and sucked it as both had hands on me and got me on my bed ??? n my back and one began giving me oral as well sucked cock and that’s when friends to much Lucy what you doing as I kept playing as really enjoying it

After a bit of time they both sucking coco and naked

mintlaw

Anonymous part 3 of 3

Girl’s holiday off to good start as us three now with lads and on our beds with them I had two at once and not long everyone found out I’m loud and gusher as my hands on ones cute bum as busy sucking and loving attention and soon lad slid inside me and commented on me as laughing with mates about them fucking all 3 of us and he pounded me and then got me on all fours as sat other lads big cock as i did and felt him spank me and saw my matés last down watching me with guys who finished....more coming

mintlaw

Anonymous part 4 of 3...can't count

They under covers and watching me as I was not finished and grinding on this lads cock and felt intense and how I been encouraged to do in past as feeling a touch on my bum hole as let myself fall forward and was held as pushed it in me and made huge grunt as I moaned and lots of other noises as cheer and my friends saying what you doing as soon they both fully in snd feeling was so breathtaking and intense and they worked me and soon I cumming massive and they said I’m tight and can’t stop and felt them both cum in me at sametime and kept me moving as making me look at everyone as asked me where there dicks are and answered as they pulled out and got in bed with me and in morning we woke up and they gone

That was start of sex fuelled holiday x

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmmm

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

a town called malice

The slut is strong in these confessions

mullingar

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

newcastle

"Anonymous part 4 of 3...can't count

They under covers and watching me as I was not finished and grinding on this lads cock and felt intense and how I been encouraged to do in past as feeling a touch on my bum hole as let myself fall forward and was held as pushed it in me and made huge grunt as I moaned and lots of other noises as cheer and my friends saying what you doing as soon they both fully in snd feeling was so breathtaking and intense and they worked me and soon I cumming massive and they said I’m tight and can’t stop and felt them both cum in me at sametime and kept me moving as making me look at everyone as asked me where there dicks are and answered as they pulled out and got in bed with me and in morning we woke up and they gone

That was start of sex fuelled holiday x"

Dirty slut, I bet you got fucked every day by different guys

mintlaw

Anonymous

Couple of years ago my daughter and her uni friend were staying over and the friend was sexy as fuck and flirted with me and teased me.Then one night we were all a bit pissed and daughter went to bed.One thing led to another with the friend but my daughter came back downstairs to find her mate with her tits out on her knees sucking my cock. Went fucking mad lol

Luton

"Anonymous part 4 of 3...can't count

That was start of sex fuelled holiday x"

I do miss those wild party island holidays, they were wild!

Near MK

Loving the confessions

mullingar

By *igG86Man  over a year ago

Godmanchester

[Removed by poster at 19/02/23 19:51:21]

cheshire/Preston

mintlaw

Anonymous. The confessor here provided the precise location of where it happened.

I won't publish it, but if you want it PM me

After our first vist to the naughty beach at Almayate in Southern Spain we paid a return visit a year later where the true slut and exhibitionist came out in E her on a grand scale. We worked out a scenario that we wanted to act out and go for it. It was on a Sunday afternoon and as agreed E left first as I was to be not related to her in anyway with me following on and pitching up near to an hour later. So I chilled and had a glass of wine in the bar to bide my time and got very excited at our proposed scenario, eventually I collected my beach paraphernalia and wandered to the spot we'd agreed and after 10 or so minute stroll past lots of naked bodies I spotted her in the distance and as I walked past her I saw that she was stretched out with her legs slightly apart with her jewelled butt plug glistening in the sun and her labia wet and open, we winked at each other as she gave her clit a gentle slap. I parked about 50 mts. further on and get settled and watched. For the next 2 hours a steady stream of men walked by all naked obviously and some openly chatted to her, at one stage there was a group of four watching her as she played with herself for them and they all appreciated the spectacle. I watched with a throbbing erection as she gave a fit young lad a blowjob. By late afternoon there were at least 25 guys all dotted around on their towels discreetly watching her and a great many with erections. It was most arosing and I knew she was loving the attention. Soon she got up and wandered in to the wooded and shaded area behind the beach and within seconds the majority of the men got up and followed her in. I waited a while until I got up and took my little bag with car keys wallet ect with me and as I did a guy who I recognised from the bar earlier appeared and said hello, he was dutch and said he was going in to see if there was any action as he'd spotted a lady going in, so we walked in together. Shortly we heard the tell tale sounds and in a small clearing found E the centre of attention she was on her knees sucking cock after cock, it was apparent a few had already cum as she had strings of cum dripping of her breasts. She was squirting over all the fingers that took turns in playing with her moaning in ecstasy as well endowed guy entered her from behind and pounded her mercilessly as she slurped and lapped at multiple cocks which were cumming all over her face as she tried to drink it, several guys pounded her one after the other as she came continuously. Ending with theremaing guys drenched her with cum as she laid back on her haunches, when finished the all gave her a nice round of applause and wandered off still remaing anonymous I winked at her and admired her cum coverEd face. It was then that the dutch guy complimented her and graciously said his motor home was parked very close by and would she like to shower of and have a drink. She readily agreed and asked if me and the dutchman were together and he quickly said yes and gave me a grin. As we walked through the woods to the area he'd parked his motorhome she did the cum walk of shame lol which got a few approving looks from a few lurking guys.......TBC

mintlaw

Anonymous

My girlfriend thinks it's my cum in her knickers that I use to wank off into. Truth is I bring them with me to pull off guys in their cars and use her knickers to catch their cum.

mintlaw

Anonymous

Many years ago pre kids we were friendly with a couple we used to visit one another’s houses for dinner drinks & stop overs all very innocent. One night my mate got close to my then girlfriend on the sofa and got a bit suggestive, his girlfriend then picked up so dishes & took them to the kitchen I got up and followed her. At this point not really sure what was going to happen in my absence we started chatting, we had all had a few drinks and whilst tidying up I lean forward & she gave me a kiss, she didn’t have very big breasts and it wasn’t uncommon for her not to wear a bra. I put my hand underneath her top and moved up to rub her small titties. She responded by putting her tongue in my mouth, unfortunately after the kiss & short grope she said we better go back into the living room.

To say I was hard was an understatement we walk back into the living and at that point I wasn’t really sure what I was going to witness unfortunately they were sat talking (I really was hoping for more) must admit I wasn’t sure if they were trying to instigate some additional fun but alas it wasn’t to be.

Several moths later they parted company and we remained friends with the pair of them. I went round to the house to collect some porn DVD’s that I

lent them, she was in the house & she invited me in, I shyly explained what I had called in for she went to living room and fetched them for me.

One thing led to another & she told me how she was missing sex and said that on the night we kissed she was hoping it had gone further, I told her how hard she made me, she then without notice reached forward and touched my cock & unzipped my trousers and very quickly got my hard cock out..

Without say a thing she then unbuttoned her trousers wiggled out of them and sat on the side board. She pulled me forward & rubbed my cock over her slit I pushed forward and slipped inside, I fucked her for a short while and we both came in unison. As my cock slipped out my cum started to dribble out of her pussy. She kissed me and said t thanks that’s exactly what she needed I zipped myself up I said goodbye and it’s never been mentioned since…

mintlaw

Anonymous

I’m having an affair with a married woman. She has dropped some really sexy details about some past exploits. I now think I would love to see her get fucked or have some other guy seduce her and pass me the details. Don’t know why I but it’s a massive turn on

mintlaw

Anonymous 1 of 4

Boy, this girl is soooo filthy!

Big confession

I was in light summer dress with no knickers and push up bra and my mates had put happy 18th pink ribbon on me for the night as that day I turned 18

Loads of drinking and laughing and dancing and walking down and plan was to go big club until 5 am then off to Space which is club opens at 6am and carry on dancing etc

But all of us had got off with lads and I had sucked off a few and we got persuaded in to club with free shots and we said yes and then off to big club so we all got in and it small and dark and loud and we got drinks but not long we got spilt up and I was dancing with a guy and soon went further.

As we got off with each other he lifted my dress and hands on me and we still snogging and he clicked and began fingering me and it was like wow as let him do it and he popped my tit out as we where seen by others and my boobs gropped by lads and girls

mintlaw

Anonymous 2 of 4

In holiday mode and detached from friends and getting off with lad in this place as loud music and busy and me in sandles and dress and like I said no panties and as got my boobs out and rubbing me as snogging and random people grope my boobs saying happy birthday and then as he stopped a guy just began sucking my tit and someone touched my other boob as he walked away and joined by people and lad must have noticed as enjoyed boob play as he kissed me and soon without words I had another girl groping my boobs and leant in for kiss as someone took on kissing my tit

After a bit and some dancing and my ass being flashed i was asked to join after party

It was girl I snogged and 7 lads and we walked no nothing but knew they older and she was from Kent and 19 and like me lost communication with her mates

Ended up in room of lads and get to the point I was put on a table and snogging guy and my dress and shoes and bra removed and he went down on me

mullingar

ayr / glasgow

newcastle

mintlaw

Anonymous 3 of 4

I’m tipsy but know what’s going on and freely admit to them I’m secret party sex driven girl and I was 18 today and hands on guys head as he licking me out and others are touching me and got girl to hold my hand and kiss me and soon she did and her clothes disappeared and we sucking each other boobs and we then with me openly having huge orgasm danced and drank and posed and got it in n with each other girl and then she got sucked off lad and bottled it and soon dressed and said no way as far she go and left me with them as all in boxers and me lay on side and then saying still up for it and for some reason I went on my back and spread and said let’s enjoy

mintlaw

Anonymous 4 of 4

Wowser!

I’m feeling exposed as they get on bed and I move on my knees so snog one as I do my nipples are played with and hands all over my ass as hear them encouraging each other and them saying I’m dirty slag and lapping it up as see one filming me and I’m full up to say anything and soon spit roasted and pounded and spanked and loving it as soon I got new cock in my mouth and told to suck and push back and take it all as they grope my tits and always encouraging and making comments and hear them tell each other to film it and one with help fingered my bum and as I’m moaning and not pulling they took it to try cock and soon I’m happy taken cock in my bum

Then all got off and ask if I liked sucking all seven country boys as we chatted and got to sit on lads cock and soon filled up with 3 cocks and two cocks to wank which I could not do as they fucked my ass like fun kept taken turns and throughout I cum loads and making a mess as there turn and either cum in my bum or face

Then told to have pics taken and dress and go and never saw them again x

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Wow

mullingar

ayr / glasgow

By *xtrafun2Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

You have definitely made up all these 3 parters etc. they are all written in the same style, which is quite difficult to read

cheshire/Preston

x

mintlaw

Anonymous

From a lovely lady

Many moons ago I allowed a market stall holder to inappropriately touch me. Being as young as I was, I tingled at his touch never having been felt up like this before. I was riveted to the spot and could not, nor did not, want to move for fear of him stopping.

I watched almost trance like as his lips spoke but not hearing his words as waves of sexual pleasure washed over me. I suddenly snapped out of my trance and became aware of sound and heard him saying such things as is that nice, how does that feel? I remained silent and my silence seemingly encouraged him. I rocked against his hidden hand pressed tightly against my vulva. No one could see the perversion being carried out and still I continued my silence. I became aware of flooding in my knickers as my senses reeled and swirled. I broke away with great reluctance fighting to maintain a steady breath. I quickly made my way to public toilets situated beneath the market place and found an empty cubicle to finish what so needed to be completed. My knickers were so wet I had to remove them. Sitting in that cubicle, the feeling of being naked under my skirt coupled with masturbating created a feeling of sexual abandonment I have rarely experienced. Though God knows I have tried enough

mintlaw

"You have definitely made up all these 3 parters etc. they are all written in the same style, which is quite difficult to read"

No, these are real confessions from a very active woman.

a town called malice

"You have definitely made up all these 3 parters etc. they are all written in the same style, which is quite difficult to read

No, these are real confessions from a very active woman."

And I know who she is so I can believe every last one of them

mintlaw

Anonymous

A fair few years ago I was going to help a friend move her stuff from her parents' place to hers. She'd wanted an early start so suggested we meet there the evening before. I turned up, she didn't to her dad's amusement. He wined and dined me and we flirted a little over dinner. After, he showed me round the house. I remember the master bedroom took my breath away with the huge 4 poster bed and mirrored ceiling and wall. He asked me if I liked to play as I was his type and he'd got several mates who be interested depending on what I enjoyed. I still don't know where the confidence came from but I walked into the room and when I turned said to him why don't I start with you and see where we go? I remember slipping off my dress and going to lie on the bed. That was the Friday evening of what became a bit of a fuckfest of a weekend. When my mate turned up the following day my car had been moved out of sight. I was busy being spit roasted by a couple of her dad's golfing buddies with a couple more watching me being fucked. Her dad told her I'd gone home when she didn't arrive. I'm not sure how many guys I fucked that weekend but it was so good. Tag teams, dp, some one on ones. I went home tired and a bit sore on the Sunday evening.

cheshire/Preston

mullingar

"Anonymous

Couple of years ago my daughter and her uni friend were staying over and the friend was sexy as fuck and flirted with me and teased me.Then one night we were all a bit pissed and daughter went to bed.One thing led to another with the friend but my daughter came back downstairs to find her mate with her tits out on her knees sucking my cock. Went fucking mad lol"

Love it! Had similar myself

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

ayr / glasgow

a town called malice

mintlaw

Anonymous

Once every six weeks or so I act as a hostess to a group of 5 guys in their 60’s who play cards.

I dress nicely, wear sexy lingerie and my role is to take their coats as they arrive and serve drinks etc.

They touch me, pull me onto their laps, and I end up pleasuring the winner at the end of the night.

I do it when my b/f is travelling with work, it’s seedy but I love it

newcastle

a town called malice

"Anonymous

Once every six weeks or so I act as a hostess to a group of 5 guys in their 60’s who play cards.

I dress nicely, wear sexy lingerie and my role is to take their coats as they arrive and serve drinks etc.

They touch me, pull me onto their laps, and I end up pleasuring the winner at the end of the night.

I do it when my b/f is travelling with work, it’s seedy but I love it"

If this person would like to get in touch I might have a similar event for her to be involved in, location is rolling as players are around the country

weston super mare

mullingar

Redditch

mintlaw

Anonymous

1 of some

A couple I know arranged a party at their place. We travelled down, knowing that around 12 to 15 men and 3 women including me would be there.

At the time I was 22 and at the start us girls were to be layed on tables naked and food placed on us and then the men walked in for drinks and food to start the night off...

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

mintlaw

Anonymous

My confession is i told my single sister in law about this site and i had been on it when i was single

Found out she had joined so started a profile and chatted wanked over here naked pics for ages without her knowing it was me

clonmel

a town called malice

"Anonymous

My confession is i told my single sister in law about this site and i had been on it when i was single

Found out she had joined so started a profile and chatted wanked over here naked pics for ages without her knowing it was me"

As sis in law is so now would this confessor like to share her profile so we can all wank over her pictures

newcastle

cheshire/Preston

Near MK

Some great confessions

mintlaw

Anonymous

My ex girlfriend once had me wear her stockings and a blindfold and tied me up to the bed, then proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob short my load twice as I came the second time she whipped the blindfold off to find a guy from her work between my legs

mullingar

mintlaw

Anonymous 2 of some

Us girls stripped naked and got on tables which where made for this type of thing. Our legs were spread and ankles tied. There was a gap in the table so our pussies we're on the edge

A blindfold was then put on me and felt the fruit being put onto me and cream put on my body and he told us that underneath the table is a cane, paddle and spare cream and then a butt plug was inserted into me .

Music began and I heard people enter and my senses were really heightened.

I heard comments said about me and felt hands on me and lips kiss me . I could hear everything and it wasn't long before I felt a tongue on my clit and I was really enjoying it.

More?

By *piderxMan  over a year ago

west lothian

"Anonymous

Unfortunately she is no longer on the site I've still got her pics though

Found out she had joined so started a profile and chatted wanked over here naked pics for ages without her knowing it was me

As sis in law is so now would this confessor like to share her profile so we can all wank over her pictures "

weston super mare

clonmel

cheshire/Preston

Near MK

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

newcastle

"Anonymous 2 of some

Us girls stripped naked and got on tables which where made for this type of thing. Our legs were spread and ankles tied. There was a gap in the table so our pussies we're on the edge

A blindfold was then put on me and felt the fruit being put onto me and cream put on my body and he told us that underneath the table is a cane, paddle and spare cream and then a butt plug was inserted into me .

Music began and I heard people enter and my senses were really heightened.

I heard comments said about me and felt hands on me and lips kiss me . I could hear everything and it wasn't long before I felt a tongue on my clit and I was really enjoying it.

More?

"

Love to hear more

mintlaw

Anonymous 3 of some

My senses were so hightened and felt all sorts of different emotions as all I knew was that the guys where all over 30 years old.

Hearing chatting and food being taken off my body and my body was being touched while still enjoying whoever was licking me out . I was aching as I felt my boobs squeezed together while they said my pussys so wet.

Then felt a long hard cock slide into me and his hands all over me as felt him really pounding my sopping pussy while guys were kissing and tweaking my nipples. It was so intense.

More ?

Luton

More please

clonmel

By *anielthe man69Man  over a year ago

home

"Anonymous. From a very naughty girl...maybe more to follow

Okay so confession me and my friend decided to go to club in town to celebrate being 18 and just us two and first time in town clubbing and we dressed looking back to revealing. I wore a demin pleated skirt just covered my ass and a crop shoulderless top, with a thong and strapless bra

We got to club and asked for ID which we provided and looking around it was lots of men much older and women less dressed up.

So got into club and other ladies in jeans and pants so felt overdressed and most mid twenties but lots older

Music was great and there is a downstairs part so made are way down and went to buy drinks and few lads come over and asked about us and my friend said we celebrating our 18 and without her bf and to say she been with him since high school and not even kissed anyone else etc

Lots of laughing and flirting and us two went off and danced a lot and guys kept trying it on but I was reacting and snogging quite few older guys

Then both rested drinking and three men come over and bought us shots and drinks and asked us back to drink at there house as she was no but I was yes and they knew she had bf and I was single and they said they single aged 31 to 33

We got taxi to there’s and on the way I snogged one guy and his hands on my bum as we then got out and held hands and began drinking in house and it got more naughty as I was first and my bare ass out as I danced and my friend let guys kiss her and laughed as she loved up

Soon hands inside front of my dress and touched my tits as grinded up against him and kissed. Soon he removed my dress and bra and I let him do it as I turned and snogged him and heard cheer.....

"

hope there's more to this story

a town called malice

By *migger123Man  over a year ago

c

"Anonymous

Im a nurse and two years ago a guy i work with started showing me attention. I was feeling a bit low at the time. I loved it so started flirting with him. He kept asking me to go for a lunchtime drive with him. One sunny afternoon i gave in. My heart was pounding as i waited at the back of the hospital car park for him. Hoping no one seen us as we drove off. He found a secluded dirt track up behind an old rail line. It felt strange sat there in the warm car, sun shining down, radio playing quietly. He gently put his hand to my face and pulled me towards him. That first kiss was electric. Id never beem kissed like that in such a long time. I could feel myself getting moist as his hand undone my tunic studs and he began playing with my tits. My nipples were solid so i began rubbing his cock through his trousers he was solid and much bigger than my hubby. I unzipped him as he reached down for my pussy, i lowered myself in the seat, making it easier for him. He was soon fingering my sopping wet pussy as i wanked his big dick lying back both of us still kissing. Totally unawaware of our surroundings. We just didnt care. I wanted him so bad. I was soon crying out please mark fuck me, i need you, i want you. He had no condoms, i just wanted him so much. We got in the back i lay down spread my legs and he fucked me like there was no tomorrow. We both came me twice. Going back into work all flustered and full of his spunk. That went on for about nine months till he moved away. We still text each other. But i will never forget my lunchtime sex breaks with Mark. Hubby has no idea. But will never be anywhere near as good as Mark."

Would love to get to know this one

cheshire/Preston

cambridge

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

Near MK

mintlaw

Anonymous from a lady

I once used my mums vibe lol fuck knows why, dr#nk and horny bad combo!!!

ayr / glasgow

cardiff

Yum

newcastle

Redditch

cheshire/Preston

mintlaw

Anonymous

Several years ago I was visiting my girlfriends parents in Scotland. It was the 3rd or 4th time I'd been there and I got on really well with her parents and her younger sister Sara (18 at the time). One night we'd all had a few to drink and were just sat around talking. Her parents had gone to bed so it was just me and my GF and Sara and her boyfriend. My GF eventually fell asleep on the sofa next to me and being a little worse for wear I nodded off. I woke up with a blanket over me. My GF had obviously got up and gone to bed. I looked across the room and Sara and her fella were ‘spooning’ under another blanket she was facing me with eyes closed and he was behind her, his head out of my view but they were unmistakably having sex.

Hearing the soft moans and watching her move under the covers was too much so I started gently stroking my cock through my pants as I watched her subtle moves under the cover. I looked back up to her face to see her eyes wide open smiling and looking at me. I froze in fear wondering if she could see me in the dim light. She obviously could as she moved her eyes up and down from my crotch to my face. I carried on stroking whilst watching them. A minute or two later and he came with a stifled grunt still completely oblivious to me watching them. A look of disappointment spreading across Sara’s face, we stared at each other for a little while and before long he had fallen asleep. She then pulled the cover down slightly so I could see she just had a bra on. One of her hands went into her bra and she was playing with her nipple. She pulled the cover up over her legs, knickers wrapped around one ankle, to about thigh level and I watched as she put the other hand in between her legs.

The two of us opposite sides of the room watching each other masturbating until her eyes rolled back into her head and she came barely containing her moaning. This was followed very shortly by me pulling the blanket down lifting my t-shirt up and cumming all over my stomach. Another sexy smile and a bite of her lower lip from her as I did so. She turned the lamp off which was next to them, woke her boyfriend up and told him they were going to bed but be quiet as I was across the room asleep. I watched as she stood up in just her bra found her top pulled her knickers back on and walked out the room! Despite some friendly flirting between us and a couple of late night d*unken conversations we never mentioned it again!

mintlaw

Anonymous

I first met S as she was working at my kids nursery.

She left to become a minder and I used to see her on the school runs. One Thursday morning we got chatting and I asked if she had much planned with her day.

She said she was free rest of day and just a few jobs to do.

I suggested a coffee and she agreed and I said I would pick her up from hers

When I got to her house she said it might not be a good idea to go out together in public and asked if I wanted to come in.

We were stood in the kitchen and chatting when she leant close to me to get the coffee out and I could feel the tension.

She is early 40’s blonde 5’4 size 8-10 with a cute bum and smallish boobs.

We ended up kissing and I picked her up and sat her on the worktop.

She took off my top and things progressed from there.

Ended up being a regular Thursday thing that I would call around to hers.

One day she was in a little black dress and wanted me to suck her toes, she loved it and the sex after was amazing.

Things cooled off and she started seeing someone.

We now see each other everyday and she is friends with the wife’s group of friends ….

She always give me a Cheeky smile and there has been numerous occasions where we have all been at the same function !!

She still is hot as fuck and wish I could go back there !!

mintlaw

Anonymous continued story . The precise location of the beach where it happens has been provided. DM me for it.

After cleaning up at the Dutchmans motorhome E and I confessed our little beach scenario which he wholeheartedly endorsed which lead to discussing over a chilled vino or two what E should get up to next. She was so excited at some of the scenarios but we settled on visiting an area only a few hundred meters away where truckers parked overnight, it was a large area just behind the beach at Torre del Mar which twice a year was used as a Feria or outdoor festival site but rest of year was an overnight truckers stop. We arranged to go after dinner in the thursday night.

We parked up and E whipped her dress off and popped her ultra high pvc heels on for her wander through the trucks. It was a truly thrilling site watching her strut off naked with her glorious bottom disappearing into the unknown. Our new Dutch friend and I gave her a fifteen minute start before we went to fid her, wasn't long before I heard her tell tale signs of lust emanating from an area between 3 trucks. What a wonderful sight to behold, E being well and truly pounded in every orifice by 7 burly Spanish truckers,the Dutchman and I discreetly watched in awe as they took turns pleasuring her . Over the next hour she took on more truckers until she was totally done, at one stage she was being fed cum whilst being filled in both pussy and anus..........she was fully drained of energy as we retired to our new friends motorhome for a large brandy............they had destroyed her and she love it and wanted more....much more

cambridge

weston super mare

ayr / glasgow

mullingar

cheshire/Preston

a town called malice

Near MK

Some really great confessions

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

cardiff

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Loving these threads

mintlaw

Anonymous

My neighbour's fiery redhead daughter was always a bit of a tease. Often asking or suggesting highly inappropriate things - certainly to me - despite me being a couple of decades older. I nicknamed her "Lolita" just for some light-hearted fun and she played up to it perfectly. But I did often wonder if it was just all talk. All just "American Beauty" style showing-off bluster. Anyway, the years rolled by and she went off to University so I saw her much less.

We're lucky to have local one of the very few remaining adult cinemas left in the UK that I like to frequent from time to time and I've had some good times there. It was the holidays so my cheeky neighbour was back home and was sat - dare I say waiting for me - on the garden wall as I came back from the cinema one warm summer's evening. She brashly asked when was I going to take her to the "naughty pics" as she called it. I was a bit gobsmacked at first as I try to make my visits very discreet so had no idea she knew I was a patron. I was a bit uncomfortable really. But she wouldn't let it drop. She seemed to really want to go. Plus I admit the red blooded perv in me was as hard as a rock at the thought! She had grown up to be a very attractive woman. Hell, she's fit as fuck!

We arranged to go that very next afternoon...

She looked sexy as fuck as she came round to mine dressed just in a tiny black dress, fishnet stockings and black stilettos with her flamed hair trimmed that very morning into a very sexy 'pixie-cut' I believe the style is called. I had to pinch myself this was happening! Her normally ultra cocky demure was somewhat dulled though and she was visibly nervous as I paid the cinema's entrance fee as well as signing her up as a new member. But she gave me a "Sure... let's do it" shrug and smirked as we went inside....

We were soon settled in our seats as the film was already playing. It was standard hardcore porn with a 'tennis player' theme and the girl on boy scene was just reaching its inevitable climax before it segued into a MFF scene. But my "date" seemed to be enjoying it, whispering a few funny quips in my ear as the action unfolded. I glanced around and, being early mid-week afternoon, it was pretty quiet with about only half a dozen other men dotted around the bank of seats. They'd be in their 40s and 50s as is the norm for there and my neighbour giggled as one of the guys on the same row as us freed his cock to wank freely at the MFF action hotting up on screen.

"So, do you need any help?" she whispered to me and I gasped as she grabbed at my crotch, I admit I was already rock hard, had been since she appeared at my door. She tugged my cock free once she'd loosened my belt and I tensed, watching both her actions and the film as she skilfully worked my now throbbing cock in her palm. I slid my arm round her body and eased her black dress up, allowing my finger to search past her gorgeous curvy bum and slide her thong to one side. I found her soaking slit and my finger entered her effortlessly causing her to moan. But I gasped aloud again as her head bobbed swiftly down to my lap and, in a flash, I was inside her warm, willing mouth. Again I gazed at the erotic naked flesh on the big screen as her beautiful short red hair rocked up and down as she sucked me.

I became aware of the seats creaking behind and I glanced to see the guy who we'd seen wanking had moved to behind us for a better view. He was soon joined by one of the others. I motioned for her to sit up for a second and suggested, to be mindful and at least seen to be following the rules, we go to a playroom. She eagerly agreed. Any nerves she had seemed to have gone. She stood up and as she pulled her dress back down she coolly invited the two guys sat behind to "watch" if they liked?

Of course the whole cinema didn't need asking twice and soon we were away from the cramped aisles in the much more accessible and comfortable private room and we were joined by five of the men. Three of them were content to stand back and watch but, in what seemed a second, me and the other bloke had got her dress off and I knelt as she resumed sucking me off as the other guy shoved his hard cock deep into her cunt. Our audience were soon wanking themselves hard as her body shook as the other man thrust eagerly into her. His hips jabbed faster until he pulled out at the last second and jets of his thick white spunk splattered her back and bum. I couldn't wait and span her round, the fresh cum dripping from her body as I grabbed her bum cheeks and guided my cock into her. I was soon fucking her, enjoying the tightness, as one of the others knelt before her. She managed a few sucks and rubs of his cock before he too erupted all over her face, grunting as he covered her. It wasn't long until I too was blasting my hot jizz all over her pretty face, some of it in her mouth that she rolled in her tongue before greedily swallowing. Her eyes were glazed in pure sluttish lust.

She was now relentless, taking on all of us, most of us more than once and one of the guys even went and grabbed a couple more men who had turned up later from the cinema area to also fuck her. It was safe to say all these gents had not banked on such a good fortune of choosing that afternoon to visit the cinema!

Did my "star-of-the-show" neighbour enjoy herself though? She loved it, especially getting covered in spurt after spurt of hot cum. "Hmmmmm.... not been fucked like that for ages" she purred as she.... eventually.... cleaned herself up and got dressed to go home.

cambridge

mullingar

mintlaw

Anonymous

Directly from the wife of the Spanish beach couple...

I met my Ex last week for lunch and a catch up, I recounted a little dogging encounter that I participated in back on a warm September evening last year. He suggested that I write my account and post here...........Btw I am E from a couple of posts my Ex has posted here. So here goes......I was staying in a nice hotel in the Center of Bath for a few days whilst finalising the sale of a small property I'd owned in the city for many years. It was the Friday evening and all paperwork etc went through smoothly so I was having a small glass of wine in the hotel bar when I hatched my plan for a naughty evening. Went up to my room, showered and got my self made up and Chanel body lotion rubbed in. Popped on my heels and my coat and headed to my car. Sitting there naked under my coat sent a thunderbolt of sexual electricity through my body making my pussy tingle and my labia open slightly as my wetness began. I drove the 15 minutes to a famous dogging spot that I have played at several times over the years in a state of excitement. Pulling in I noticed several cars already parked up and a small group by one of the picnic tables chatting. After getting eyes adjusted to the moonlight and having a little play with my nipples to get them hard I took the bull by the horns and took my coat off and got out of my car naked in just heels and walked provocatively towards the picnic table. Within seconds I was surrounded by men stroking me allover I was loving the attention and was beginning to squirt much to the appreciation of the men. Erect cocks started to appear and a very nice guy produced a small blanket and pillow for me to kneel on. I assumed my feeding position and began sucking and drooling over all the erect cocks presented to my mouth. There was a very charming elderly guy laying behind me gently tonguing my anus which I adore. At one stage I was bent over the picnic table and fucked by several of the guys whilst others watched and praised my ablility to fuck and eat cock at same time. At one stage the chap who owned the blanket had me kneel on the picnic bench and 2 guys spread my cheeks as he drilled my anus......A great evening was had by myself and the 20 or so guys that all treted my with respect and delivered what I needed. Finishing with one of the guys pouring me a tot of Brandy to drink sat naked and chatting with the guys that were still there...........More Please..........oh and to the Italian chap who ejaculated a phenomenal amount of juice that I nearly drowned lol Thank you xxx E

cambridge

mullingar

By *aldymancguyMan  over a year ago

Manc

"Anonymous

My neighbour's fiery redhead daughter was always a bit of a tease. Often asking or suggesting highly inappropriate things - certainly to me - despite me being a couple of decades older. I nicknamed her "Lolita" just for some light-hearted fun and she played up to it perfectly. But I did often wonder if it was just all talk. All just "American Beauty" style showing-off bluster. Anyway, the years rolled by and she went off to University so I saw her much less.

We're lucky to have local one of the very few remaining adult cinemas left in the UK that I like to frequent from time to time and I've had some good times there. It was the holidays so my cheeky neighbour was back home and was sat - dare I say waiting for me - on the garden wall as I came back from the cinema one warm summer's evening. She brashly asked when was I going to take her to the "naughty pics" as she called it. I was a bit gobsmacked at first as I try to make my visits very discreet so had no idea she knew I was a patron. I was a bit uncomfortable really. But she wouldn't let it drop. She seemed to really want to go. Plus I admit the red blooded perv in me was as hard as a rock at the thought! She had grown up to be a very attractive woman. Hell, she's fit as fuck!

She looked sexy as fuck as she came round to mine dressed just in a tiny black dress, fishnet stockings and black stilettos with her flamed hair trimmed that very morning into a very sexy 'pixie-cut' I believe the style is called. I had to pinch myself this was happening! Her normally ultra cocky demure was somewhat dulled though and she was visibly nervous as I paid the cinema's entrance fee as well as signing her up as a new member. But she gave me a "Sure... let's do it" shrug and smirked as we went inside....

We were soon settled in our seats as the film was already playing. It was standard hardcore porn with a 'tennis player' theme and the girl on boy scene was just reaching its inevitable climax before it segued into a MFF scene. But my "date" seemed to be enjoying it, whispering a few funny quips in my ear as the action unfolded. I glanced around and, being early mid-week afternoon, it was pretty quiet with about only half a dozen other men dotted around the bank of seats. They'd be in their 40s and 50s as is the norm for there and my neighbour giggled as one of the guys on the same row as us freed his cock to wank freely at the MFF action hotting up on screen.

"So, do you need any help?" she whispered to me and I gasped as she grabbed at my crotch, I admit I was already rock hard, had been since she appeared at my door. She tugged my cock free once she'd loosened my belt and I tensed, watching both her actions and the film as she skilfully worked my now throbbing cock in her palm. I slid my arm round her body and eased her black dress up, allowing my finger to search past her gorgeous curvy bum and slide her thong to one side. I found her soaking slit and my finger entered her effortlessly causing her to moan. But I gasped aloud again as her head bobbed swiftly down to my lap and, in a flash, I was inside her warm, willing mouth. Again I gazed at the erotic naked flesh on the big screen as her beautiful short red hair rocked up and down as she sucked me.

I became aware of the seats creaking behind and I glanced to see the guy who we'd seen wanking had moved to behind us for a better view. He was soon joined by one of the others. I motioned for her to sit up for a second and suggested, to be mindful and at least seen to be following the rules, we go to a playroom. She eagerly agreed. Any nerves she had seemed to have gone. She stood up and as she pulled her dress back down she coolly invited the two guys sat behind to "watch" if they liked?

Of course the whole cinema didn't need asking twice and soon we were away from the cramped aisles in the much more accessible and comfortable private room and we were joined by five of the men. Three of them were content to stand back and watch but, in what seemed a second, me and the other bloke had got her dress off and I knelt as she resumed sucking me off as the other guy shoved his hard cock deep into her cunt. Our audience were soon wanking themselves hard as her body shook as the other man thrust eagerly into her. His hips jabbed faster until he pulled out at the last second and jets of his thick white spunk splattered her back and bum. I couldn't wait and span her round, the fresh cum dripping from her body as I grabbed her bum cheeks and guided my cock into her. I was soon fucking her, enjoying the tightness, as one of the others knelt before her. She managed a few sucks and rubs of his cock before he too erupted all over her face, grunting as he covered her. It wasn't long until I too was blasting my hot jizz all over her pretty face, some of it in her mouth that she rolled in her tongue before greedily swallowing. Her eyes were glazed in pure sluttish lust.

She was now relentless, taking on all of us, most of us more than once and one of the guys even went and grabbed a couple more men who had turned up later from the cinema area to also fuck her. It was safe to say all these gents had not banked on such a good fortune of choosing that afternoon to visit the cinema!

Did my "star-of-the-show" neighbour enjoy herself though? She loved it, especially getting covered in spurt after spurt of hot cum. "Hmmmmm.... not been fucked like that for ages" she purred as she.... eventually.... cleaned herself up and got dressed to go home."

Pah! Why doesn't this happen to me at the flicks???? Most exciting thing I get is to tell some kids to switch their phones off!

"Only a handful" of these cinemas eh???

Whereabouts???

weston super mare

clonmel

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Enjoying the confession theme!!

a town called malice

"Anonymous

Did my "star-of-the-show" neighbour enjoy herself though? She loved it, especially getting covered in spurt after spurt of hot cum. "Hmmmmm.... not been fucked like that for ages" she purred as she.... eventually.... cleaned herself up and got dressed to go home."

Dam she sounds perfect

Near MK

Thanks for sharing everyone

cheshire/Preston

By *artinMG4Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Anonymous

Did my "star-of-the-show" neighbour enjoy herself though? She loved it, especially getting covered in spurt after spurt of hot cum. "Hmmmmm.... not been fucked like that for ages" she purred as she.... eventually.... cleaned herself up and got dressed to go home.

Pah! Why doesn't this happen to me at the flicks???? Most exciting thing I get is to tell some kids to switch their phones off!

"Only a handful" of these cinemas eh???

Whereabouts??? "

Happy to be corrected if anything's changed but as far as I am aware the only dedicated Adult Cinemas in the UK left are a handful in the Midlands and one in Huddersfield.

Great story by the way anonymous poster!!!

mintlaw

Anonymous

My girlfriends best friend who is married is not someone I have thought of sexually. But a couple of months ago she accidentally sent me a couple of pics of herself in sexy lingerie and heels and then undressed more in each photo. To my surprise when I thought about it she was as cracking looking, slim blonde great legs.

I never said anything about it to anyone and she didn’t send any messages for at least another month. This time it was her in a towel and stripping to naked and holding her boobs. All sent via Snapchat so gone immediately.again I thought it was an accident.

Until a week later another message, I wore that same lingerie when I called around for tea earlier I hope you like the thought. Still not told anyone but now I want her and I shouldn’t.

mullingar

Near MK

what a tease

cambridge

weston super mare

a town called malice

ayr / glasgow

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

By *uke-de-PleasureMan  over a year ago

Leeds

cheshire/Preston

Redditch

mintlaw

Anonymous 4 of some

I was still blindfolded.

Music was playing and I could hear other ladies moaning while having sex ,I was surprised to hear them say how good it looked, so they must have had their blindfolds removed

Then I felt my lips pushed as a nice fat cock was needing sucking and who was I to refuse. I happily sucked on it and felt my pussy being filled with another cock , lots of hands were on me while i was sucking and fucking ,I felt in heaven as felt hot cum fill my pussy and was told I’m good girl. I was quickly filled with a new but girthy long cock and told to suck better on the one in my mouth and go all way. I was then given permission to use my hands on the cocks touching me and wanked them off.

They removed my blindfold and my eyes adjusted and looked up to see a long grey haired man was smiling as I was sucking him off. Another intense orgasm was coming and the guy fucking was amazing ,I had to look and was not expecting what I saw, a beer belly man looked much older and long beard and his huge hands on my tits while men came to touch me and calling me names and commenting on my body and looks as I released a huge noise as I cum and gushed. He didn’t stop pounding me and I kept going as a new cock got pushed in my mouth.

Then I cum again as he cum in me and it was intense and my body was shuddering. Recovering I see my hubby smiling as he's being sucked off by one of the ladies and more men just looking and drinking and other ladies having cocks to play with.

A man said push so we can see cum run out of me , as I did it I was filled by a guy and fucked more . As he did I watched everything around me...

clonmel

weston super mare

cambridge

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"Anonymous. From a very naughty girl...maybe more to follow

Can’t have stopped there?

"

a town called malice

mintlaw

Anonymous

Dream i told my gf about

We arranged for you to do a boudair shoot and you took a few outfits to dress up in for it and you was getting into the swing of it and starting to enjoy it. The photographer got you excited with the poses and you started to reveal more of your body has time went on you got hornier and started playing with yourself infront of him and me. Next thing i know is the photographer had his cock out stroking it inbetween taking pics of you and that got you even hornier you then crawled over to him taking his cock into your hand wanking it whilst he took more pics you then wrapped your tongue around the tip of his cock doing your thing before taking it into your mouth. I was sat there shocked at what you was doing but felt the need to get my cock out to wank at how naughty you was being. You then went back onto the bed rubbing your pussy waiting for the photographer to come over and slide his cock into you and he took more photos doing so you was so turned on and u squirted on his cock. I knew you had a naughty side to you but never knew you was this naughty i was so turned on i had 2 put my cock in your mouth has he fucked you. He cummed all over your tits and i had 2 fuck you myself i put your legs on my shoulders and fucked you till i cummed deep in your pussy.

mintlaw

Anonymous

Straigt male at the time: I was in a sex club once on my knees watching a couple have sex in the booth next door through the glory hole.

A man walked into my booth, saw me on my knees and get his cock out. I sucked my first cock that night as he was a big man and i didnt fancy pissing him off. He finished on my face, said thank you and left.

cambridge

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

mullingar

By *orkslad1Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Keep them coming

weston super mare

mintlaw

Anonymous 5 of something

He leant over to kiss me , his cock going into me was so good I put my hands on his body as he said he was enjoying a younger girl.I asked his age and shocked me as he said 66 and snogged me. Felt so good but naughty.

Guyfucking me pulled out and told me he was getting more drinks and food . He returned to continue fucking me and the other ladies sat up and asked if enjoying myself . An easy answer was a big YES as I gushed while he cum deep in me then walked off . The room had just us three girls and we chatted but couldnt get off the tables as we were still tied up.

Guy walks in taking pics. As he did he handed us drinks and took close up pics of our bodies and then told us new positions to get onto as he untied us and bent us over and legs tied to table legs and wrists tied to table . He then put cains and paddles near us and I had nipples clips which pulled my tits down.

Then few mins later men walked in and my hubby called me a dirty bitch as he touched me and kissed me . He went over and fingered another lady as I felt my bum spread ...

mintlaw

Anonymous 6 and last of something

Soon I had a cock pushed all the way in to my ass and hands on my hips. He fucked me as others played with body while he filled me to the hilt. Then he started to spank me hard and felt huge Instant pain as I was caned across my ass and I yelped, it happened again as had 10 whacks on my bum and he cum in my ass . He was quickly replaced with new cock in my pussy as i was given a hairy cock put in my mouth being spitroasted . The pain on my ass and the spitroast made me feel cheap but so turned on . My ass kept on being paddled and caned and they kept taken turns fucking me and the other ladies.

I felt fingers open my bum hole and got continuously fucked up my bum and clit rubbed and begged then to do it to me as without noticing I was only lady in the room with a few guys. I was untied and helped to stand up , my body felt ruined and a guy removed my nipple clamps and sucked my tits. They were so sensitive I gushed and moaned. I walked out and met up with everyone and in the mirror could see the damage to my ass cheeks and red lines all across it and really red paddle marks and my pussy was puffy and red and shinning x

End of confession

mintlaw

Anonymous

I’m engaged, my fiancé has no idea I am on here. I have up to now never cheated on her. However I am accused on the regular for no reason and just sick of it.

A large part of me would love to bring another woman home and have my fiancé watch as I fuck her. Im accused and get so much stick for stuff I haven’t done it might be fun to do it right in her face.

weston super mare

By *alguyMan  over a year ago

Gibraltar & Manchester

By *jfrenchMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Some good uns!

mintlaw

If you want to contact the contributors DM me. I'll pass on the message and it's up to the contributors if they want to communicate back to you.

They do love feedback from the readers.

cardiff

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 23/03/23 10:15:23]

mintlaw

Anonymous

Me and the mrs went to friends house(couple) very fit and from what they’ve told us very filthy. Had to go for a shower as me and him had been at football so getting undressed in the en-suite bathroom and noticed a condom wrapper in bin. Curiosity got the better of me and after a quick look there were 3 used condoms so obviously took them out, put one in my pocket, sucked every drop out of one and put the last one on and added to the cum. Text the mrs to come up as needed a “hand”. Ended up with her sucking both our cum out of it then when we were home and horny dumped the one I kept over her pussy, fucked her and clean it all up

cheshire/Preston

weston super mare

That is hot

"Anonymous

My girlfriend thinks it's my cum in her knickers that I use to wank off into. Truth is I bring them with me to pull off guys in their cars and use her knickers to catch their cum."

This is hot and dirty