FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > first time cuckold

first time cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy dude OP   Man  over a year ago

?

Hi guys , me and my wife meet young and she has only ever been with me sexually , she has known now for years I would love to watch her with a fit hung aplha male bull and we have been roleplaying it for years , if she wants to turn me on she gos straight to the subject.

She is drop dead gorgeous, pretties woman I have ever seen and amazing body , and just a genuine innocent sweetheart . I know she deserves to feel better sex than I can Give her and she shouldn’t be penalised by not having it just because we meet so young.

We are going away on holiday later this year and she has agreed to only wear thong bikinis as she knows I want other men flirting and looking at her , I think maybe on this trip she May do something if we find the right guy. She is worried about it , she says it might upset me when I really see it , but part of me thinks she is worried she could experience something like never before and be completely hooked on it then. I have mentioned it can be baby steps and she doesn’t have to do anything she doesn't want to .

If she just wanted to flirt , kiss , hand play , oral, sex, where ever her cut off point is fine with me .

My question is to the cuckolds and Hotwifes on this site……

Cuckolds …… how did it genuinely make you feel watching your wife / girlfriend enjoy another man who is bigger and better for the first time , what emotions did you fee?

Hotwifes ……. When you first done it, how did you feel before , did you feel anyway pushed or pressured or obligated into it ? ……..when you felt another man inside you the first time how did you feel ? And did it change anything after in you that day from then on ?

If you don’t feel confident or comfortable sharing here feel free to pm me.

I know with every post on here it may get the wise guy/smart answers but if anyone has some genuine response and advice also I would really appreciate it

Thanks everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

?

Thanks for the genuine PMs people ,

If you message just looking for pics and stuff I’m not interested, just want genuine advice and how you felt if you have done it

?

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Maybe if you posted this I the Advice section rather than Stories & Fantasies section you might get more replies:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support

Also,couples are understandably wary of sharing information with fellas who say they are married/ have a female partner but aren't on a couples profile and have no pics.

Not saying you aren't just that you need to give a little before you get on this date.

Best of luck though.

"Thanks for the genuine PMs people ,

If you message just looking for pics and stuff I’m not interested, just want genuine advice and how you felt if you have done it "

» Add a new message to this topic