FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seduced by Aunty Julie - Part 7 - The end!

Seduced by Aunty Julie - Part 7 - The end!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heguynextdoor69 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Wales Coast

Aunty Julie was considerably shorter than me so as she was bent over, she opened her legs slightly and stood on tiptoes offering me easier access. I was still too tall so I had to bend my knees slightly so that my cock was at the right height. Once I was in position I used one hand to place my cock at the mouth of her waiting pussy, then I slowly started to push it in. To my surprise, my cock slipped straight up her without any effort at all, she was soaking wet and moaned slightly as I entered her. Until now I had only fucked a few girls around my age all of whome were tight and inexperienced. But Aunty Julie felt totally different, she was clearly experienced at taking cock and her pussy felt quite loose and big.

We soon built up a good rhythm and before long I was banging away at Aunty Julies well fucked pussy for all I was worth, slamming my cock in hr as hard as I could and she was pushing back against every thrust. My balls were slapping against her loudly and I was loving every second of it. Aunty Julie then turned to me and said ‘lets go inside’ before leading me by the hand back into the bedroom. Once there she got straight on her back, raised her knees right up and opened her legs as possible. As she did so, she lowered both her arms, squeezing her enormous tits together and used both hands to spread her dripping big cunt. ‘Come on’ she said, ‘fuck me again’. I mounted her as directed and rammed my cock in her to the hilt, it wasn’t making love, this was pure fucking.

I held my weight off her slightly and looked down at her tits wobbling as I fucked her, she had now moved her arms and was pulling me deeper into her with every thrust, ‘come on fuck me harder’ she kept saying, her long false nails digging into my arse cheeks pulling me inside. We were a sweaty mess and she was making so much noise that I kept kissing her to try and stifle her screams and moans. ‘Mum will hear us’ I told her, but she just grinned and said ‘don’t worry, she won't mind’. I wasn’t so sure but carried on fucking her as hard as I could and as I did, Aunty Julie came vigorously, her whole body shaking and tenssig as she let out an almighty moan of pleasure and as she did she dug her nails into my back and scratched me all the way from shoulder to arse. I couldn’t hold back any longer and with a couple of deep hard thrusts I exploded and pumped a full load of my hot young spunk into her gaping wet pussy. She loved it and we both collapsed sweating naked on the bed. Aunty Julie rolled over and kissed me passionately and said ‘fuck me, that was fantastic’ before rolling off the bed and walking to the bathroom to sort herself out.

When she got back she slid into bed next to me and gave me a kiss and a cuddle before telling me that I had better go back to my own room. I did as I was told and slept in until late the next day. When I did wake up, I jumped in the shower and remembered the claw marks that Aunty Julie had inflicted on my back, it stung a bit in the shower. I then threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed down to the pool. When I arrived I found mum and Aunty Julie lying topless near the pool so I walked over and sat next to them. I was a bit unsure of what to say, but mum asked me if I was ok and if I’d had a good night. I stuttered a bit, but before I could say anything she said to me, ‘don’t worry, this dirty bitch has told me all about it. She always said that she was going to bed you one day, but I told her that she was too old for you, obviously I was wrong’. ‘Aren’t you annoyed?’ I asked her, ‘God no she said, you know what me and her are like, it’s only a bit of fun and you're old enough to choose who you want to have sex with’.

I was really quite shocked and lost for words so I decided to go for a walk, as I left Aunty Julie called to me ‘same again tonight then’ before her and mum burst out laughing as I walked away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story. Ta

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Did you have a second go

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Lucky man

Very lucky, great story

Great story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Of your colours with Aunty Julie

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Do continue

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Full permission the you lucky boy. I certainly wouldn’t say no to Aunty Julie whenever she wanted it . And I’m sure she’d be a good education for you every time as she’s so experienced

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *migger123Man  over a year ago

c

Wish I had an Aunty Julie

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm