FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Classy Cougar with Large Naturals

Classy Cougar with Large Naturals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucycouple69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

James here, Liz my partner (pics on our profile) is a very well maintained goreous cougar, with pretty face, slim body and huge natural breasts. Liz loves the attention of younger hung guys, so come on let's here what you'd do to Liz...the best reply may get a very Nawty invite to join us! Happy swinging x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

id love to wank my hard cock between those amazing tits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a lover of classy older woman I had to attempt to write something. It was written relatively quickly so apologies for any errors.

First I'd be on the floor, licking Liz's stocking clad beautiful legs, working my way higher until her thighs start to tremble. I work my way around her inner thighs teasing the throbbing clit directly in front of me. Slowly I begin sucking on it, whilst parting her moist lips with two fingers. I slowly massage upwards inside Liz's warm pussy whilst French kissing her hard clitoris. Liz's will turn around and bend over to let me bury my face in between her legs from behind. I frantically work her tight fuckhole until I hear her breathe heavily. I want you Liz to push my face deep in there, then as I pull back with my face dripping from your succulent pussy juices you decide to passionately kiss me. Now is time for this young mans reward. I stand up directly in front of you Liz whilst you lie flat on your stomach. You lick and massage the outer layer o my jeans, teasing me. You unzip my fly pull my jeans down and grap the pulsating cock nuking through my tight briefs. You pull those down as well, and take great delight in watching it spring out and the head grazing your lips. Liz starts slowly licking the head and cradling my heavy cum loaded balls. She decides to to take my full throbbing member deep down her throat. My legs tremble as this beautiful, classy older woman sucks my young penis to oblivion all the while she is having her gorgeous pussy eaten by James. Enough is enough. Liz stands and beckons me to sit upright on the edge of the bed, she slowly walks towards me before performing a small striptease for me and her proud husband. Her massive, succulent breasts burst out her bra, and Liz stands over me before lowering herself onto my throbbing teen cock. We start fucking like animals, Liz's huge tits bouncing in my face as I suck on her nipples. My cock slides in and out of her hot and wet puss. Liz climbs off as I am in awe of this incredibly sexy classy woman. She bends over the bed and beckons me to fuck her from behind. I start pumping vicariously into the sopping wet older pussy whilst reaching around and feeling her delicious breast bouncing left right and centre. I spank her juicy gorgeous ass raw. Liz is at the other end sucking James' huge cock, enjoying her being spit roasted. I kiss Liz on the back of her neck whilst I fuck her which she seems to enjoy. I feel my young balls tingle and I know that I am close to erupting. I pull out and gain an extra couple minutes by once again burying my face in Liz's freshly fucked pussy. James and I switch positions and before long he is fucking his nympho wife whilst Liz tastes her juices off of my pulsating teen dick. Us guys both know we are close to ejaclutating, and Liz drops to her knees as I shoot my thick, creamy, hot load all over her incredible tits.

Hope you enjoyed.

"As a lover of classy older woman I had to attempt to write something. It was written relatively quickly so apologies for any errors.

First I'd be on the floor, licking Liz's stocking clad beautiful legs, working my way higher until her thighs start to tremble. I work my way around her inner thighs teasing the throbbing clit directly in front of me. Slowly I begin sucking on it, whilst parting her moist lips with two fingers. I slowly massage upwards inside Liz's warm pussy whilst French kissing her hard clitoris. Liz's will turn around and bend over to let me bury my face in between her legs from behind. I frantically work her tight fuckhole until I hear her breathe heavily. I want you Liz to push my face deep in there, then as I pull back with my face dripping from your succulent pussy juices you decide to passionately kiss me. Now is time for this young mans reward. I stand up directly in front of you Liz whilst you lie flat on your stomach. You lick and massage the outer layer o my jeans, teasing me. You unzip my fly pull my jeans down and grap the pulsating cock nuking through my tight briefs. You pull those down as well, and take great delight in watching it spring out and the head grazing your lips. Liz starts slowly licking the head and cradling my heavy cum loaded balls. She decides to to take my full throbbing member deep down her throat. My legs tremble as this beautiful, classy older woman sucks my young penis to oblivion all the while she is having her gorgeous pussy eaten by James. Enough is enough. Liz stands and beckons me to sit upright on the edge of the bed, she slowly walks towards me before performing a small striptease for me and her proud husband. Her massive, succulent breasts burst out her bra, and Liz stands over me before lowering herself onto my throbbing teen cock. We start fucking like animals, Liz's huge tits bouncing in my face as I suck on her nipples. My cock slides in and out of her hot and wet puss. Liz climbs off as I am in awe of this incredibly sexy classy woman. She bends over the bed and beckons me to fuck her from behind. I start pumping vicariously into the sopping wet older pussy whilst reaching around and feeling her delicious breast bouncing left right and centre. I spank her juicy gorgeous ass raw. Liz is at the other end sucking James' huge cock, enjoying her being spit roasted. I kiss Liz on the back of her neck whilst I fuck her which she seems to enjoy. I feel my young balls tingle and I know that I am close to erupting. I pull out and gain an extra couple minutes by once again burying my face in Liz's freshly fucked pussy. James and I switch positions and before long he is fucking his nympho wife whilst Liz tastes her juices off of my pulsating teen dick. Us guys both know we are close to ejaclutating, and Liz drops to her knees as I shoot my thick, creamy, hot load all over her incredible tits.

Hope you enjoyed."

Vicariously????

God she has a great bum!

» Add a new message to this topic