FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our BBC master

Our BBC master

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougntina OP   Couple  over a year ago

chigwell

In our adventures over the years weve experienced a lot of scenarios, cuckolding, hotwifing, BDSM masters, etc. But one eluded me and one in which i had an increasing interest after a visit one night to BMFC.

I am submissive to the right sort of man and my husband supports me in these adventures. At that time the right sort of man woudl have a darker complexion and be suitably assertive in his needs of a submissive married white woman. The whole scenario was thrilling t think of. But where to find such a being? As it happened We had a unique opportunity and I convinced my husband we should explore its possibilities. A BBC master based in USA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

chigwell

My husband had a conference to attend in Dallas and suggested I accompany him. For at least 3 nights wed have our own time before being absorbed into the corporate event and that was our window of opportunity.

He booked us a suite downtown, away from the conference arena, and that woudl be our base. Now time to search for a suitable man.

We decided to use an "alternative" site given the kiny nature of our search and off we went looking for the right man. There were many who claimed to be what we wanted but few matched up to it and were quickly discarded. We ended up with a shortlist of 3. All seemed suitablle and had very exciting photos to admire, but i picked on one wh seemed more mature and polite, but with that definate assurance in his stance. That is definately a wekaspot for me.

We started to exchange messages and it was a delight to find he was very respectful, not just after innuendo , but making an effort to get to know whao i was and what i wanted. I was started to get those tell tale butterflies.

chigwell

We arranged to chat by skype and while there were no demands from him, i felt it would be respectful if i made an effort in how a dressed. I had no intention of stripping off for him but I wanted him t get a full sense of how i behaved.

My husband sat to the side as we connected and it was exciting to hear his southern drawl and deep voice- he was smiling broadly and he sort of reminded me of a younger Morgan Freeman, even though he as a god 10 years older than me. He complemented me on how pretty i was, my delicate dress and invitign cleavage. I felt I was warming to him too. We discussed, in general terms what our itinery was and our likley availability and he agreed to continue these chats regulalry to ensure there was a suitable chemistry.

Whne we finished my husband asked if I was was interested- I took him to bed to show him how turned on I was

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

chigwell

The calls took on a more sexual edge with each time we connected. he started to ask me to perform certain tasks, submissive positions, taske tih toys, on what to wear , which became increasingly less and less until the night our respective sexual urges took over.

He was in just a gown and me in just lingerie, and as the chat got hotter and hotter I eagerly agreed to take off my bra, then my panties and laid myself out to be inspected by him. I couldnt feel his hands on me but I was eacited to imagine it. Then he stood and took off his gown and i saw him naked for the first time. I gasped at how impressive his body was. not tot muscly but certainly fit and his cock was stiff and proud in its erection, and his cut cock made the bulbous end seem huge, as did his large shaven balls. He had what it took to master me for sure.

Those final calls set us up for our agreed meeting when we arrived

chigwell

We were unsure that hed actually meet us at the airport as he suggested but I was delighted to see him waiting for us, and formally intrducing himslef with soft handshakes and a gentle kiss to the cheek, all very gentlemanly which was very endearing.

He drove us to the suite complex and on the way said hed cleared his timeframe so could spend more time with us if we wanted- we hadnt thought of him livin gin with us but I admmit it was anexciting concept.

He was ever the gentlman and respectful to us both in the public spaces and took our cases for us to the room. We told him wed need to refresh ourselves after ou long flight but wed like him to joi us for dinner and he agreed to. But rather than leave us to get ready he sat with me, gently holdign my hand and chatting amiably whil emy husband went and took his shower.

Charles, as he was called, told me quite straightforwardly that once I gave him the signal, thta I was his within this suite, to do with what he wished. He looked at me for agreement and I nodded almost breathlessly. He then produced his health certificate , as wed asked him t do and it was clear he was this being a bare encounter. I was too awash with heady emotions to process this so quickly.

My husband came out of the shower, no doubt curious as t what we were doing, and he saw us holding hands. He knew this was real now and when I asked himto produce hisdevide he went away with the resignation of a deal done. He dropped his towel as he returned, standing naked and flaccid in front of us both, and i applied his chastity cage. The click of the key on the lock and he knew i belonged to charles now.

Charles stood in front of me and instructed me to undo hsi trousers. As i was doing so he made it clear to me that at al ltimes in this suite he was to be naked fully. And when I tugged down his jeans I understood why. His large erect cock sprung up and he stood in front of me hard and ready, in contrast to my husbands caged softness. He let me take in the contrast as he hands slid round my neck and pulled me towards him and I had little option but to open my mouthand let him enter my warm soft mouth. I groaned as i took it in and my fingers softly tickled his dangling balls and he started his thrusts in and out of me. He made sur ei sucked and licked him exactly as he wanted. My husband watching me completely obey my new master.

chigwell

Charkes took his time in using his large cock on my face, physically dominating me and my headspace moved fully to focus on his demands. So much so I almost didnt notice his command ot my husband to strip me naked which he did with great efficiancy. Once naked Charles stood me up and taking my arm walked me to the shower to clean me up.

As he washed me intimately he made sure that eithe rmy mouth or hands were tending to his cock and balls. His fingers were on my tits, sliding into my pussy, spankign my behind to get me to turn for him. He woudl hav efelt howw desperate i was for him.

He suddenly stopped and walked me out of the shower, not even stopping to dry me or himself. I was marched pst my husband, With Charles ful erection pointing the way to the bed. I was roughly bent over the end of the bed, dripping wet and could feel the head of his stiff cock press agaunst my pussy lips, then popping inside me. It was like a hot iron, openign me wide with ease, and pushing insid eme with no resisitance. I was almost ready to cum immediately, and he just thrust into me, fucking me doggy style, gripping my hips hen my wet hair for leverage. My orgasmic groans were just one long noise.

He wasa clearly just as ready as i was as his fucking was frantic and needy and i could hear the sound of his big balls spapping my are, and his thighs smackign the back of mine. I was gettign a true fucking. When he came he made no attemmt to stop or warme, he just pushed deep into me and unleashed his sperm deep inme with a throaty grunt and pushed me face down on th ebed like a discarded rag who he was finished with.

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

Excellent, please continue

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing can't wait for more

chigwell

I lay catching my breath, wondering what was to be next step and I didnt have to wait long. He lay down alongside me, slowly caressing my hot skin. It felt comforting and inviting but I soon felt the quickly stiffening of his cock against my body. It made me gasp in anticipation and he rolled me ontl my back and with his strong arms moved my legs apart, his body sliding between my legs, and that hot rod readying itself to take his white married pussy once more. He pulled my legs up, apart, the perfect angle for his hps to thrust into me. He wasnt the sort for gentle love making. He wanted to take me hard and fast and take me for what i was, his slutty sub.

I coudnt help myself from groaning in pleasure, gripping my ankles to let him iun deeper. I was his, I wanted ot be his, I wanted his sperm in me. And he didnt dissappoint. I caught sight of my husband watching Charles deposit his sperm into me and it made me cum even harder.

chigwell

And that was the pattern of the next 3 days and nights. We went for dinner and he toured us around the city. Always the perfect gent, bringing no disrespect to us as a couple, or to my true position to him. But as soon as we came back to the suite, he had me strip him naked and hed use my mouth and pussy as much as he wanted to, with my naked helpless caged husband watching on. Charles made sure his big swingign dick was visible to us both, markign him as the superior male and fuckng me day and night, morning and evening, whenever he wished it. And he left me gagging for his sperm till he gave me what i wanted.

It was a dreamlike few days but it was very real

By *ambsNewcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peterboro

Great story, thanks for sharing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uncouple666999Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Absolutely beautiful and sexy account - thank you for sharing it

chigwell

Thank you, so glad you liked it. Always good to share with likeminded people

"Absolutely beautiful and sexy account - thank you for sharing it"

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story. Very common fetish these days regarding white women wanting a strong dominant black bull. We see it all the time here. Can be quite a taboo subject depending what side of the fence you sit on. Interesting though.

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

wow

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Hot account of a very enjoyable experience for you by the sound of it

By *ougntina OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

chigwell

Revisited this thread after some months- was just as excited reading it as i was writing it.

any other hotwives enjoy assettive bbcs?

By *andyel73Man 44 weeks ago

Leyland

Fantastic great read very horny

By *igerman23Man 44 weeks ago

hayes

Only way to treat her.rough and hard.more please

By *lippy02Man 44 weeks ago

edinburgh

Very horny situation

By *ark_sentinelCouple 44 weeks ago

Andover

By *eterinpantiesukMan 44 weeks ago

southam

Brilliant adventure. I am sure hubby although doft was feeling wonderfully intense emotions and sharing your delight

By *ougntina OP   Couple 35 weeks ago

chigwell

Always love being reminded of this exciting adventure

» Add a new message to this topic