FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time with a cougar

My first time with a cougar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the story of my first experience with a cougar. A wonderful time that has left me with

fond memories and a very strong preference for the older woman. And lately a desire to

share it with others.

I was 21, recently out of university and in my first job. Following a messy breakup at the end

of university I was single but enough time had past that I was ready to begin again and try

something different. I had no idea how different it would be.

It was on my fourth day that I met Vicky. She was 53 though I didn’t believe that at first, she

looked ten years younger at least. She had bright green eyes and flaming red hair, I

remember thinking when I first met her “I’ve always liked red hair”. But then I set the thought aside, I was here to work not play and besides she’s so much older then me, it wouldn’t be right. It’s a shame it took me so long to realise how right it would be.

Vicky worked as the manager of an adjacent department and we were to collaborate on a

company project. One day a week we’d spend the working day together on this project. And

as the weeks went on I began to notice Vicky more and more.

Vicky always dressed conservatively. She wore a suit, shirt and trousers for the office that hid

much of her figure. Well except for her long legs and lovely rear, the trousers accented that. I often caught myself staring at her when she left the room or she walked by me in the office. I thought I was being subtle, I now know I wasn’t. This subtlety disappeared completely one hot summers day. The day began as any other, we sat in our private meeting room and

worked on the project, but it was hot and Vicky had to take off her jacket. Underneath was a

white shirt and underneath that was a dark bra. I could see a lot and see I did. Again I

thought I was subtle but I was 21 and in that moment very horny. Subtlety could not have

been further away.

If Vicky had noticed my ogling that day she gave no outward sign, but from there on there

was a change. When we would meet Vicky’s outfit would change. It was more revealing,

tighter and often with cleavage on show. She would sit or stand in a way that put her body

on show for me to see. I recall one day when she leant down in front of me to get a view at

the plans she said but we both knew it was so I could see down her shirt. Our conversations

grew flirtier and there would be light touches between us. Nothing sexual, not yet but

brushes of hands, instances where she would stand for a moment pressing her body against mine. I tell you I left many a meeting with a serious erection and in the evenings I would

think of little else.

I thought about asking Vicky for a drink or maybe more but I was too scared to risk it. If she said no I would loose our project and my career would be over as it started. I couldn’t say anything, do anything, the risk was too great. And that just made it hotter.

And then one day things changed. I came into work as normal and went to the usual

meeting room where me and Vicky would work on our project. And I almost had a heart

attack for sat in the room with Vicky was the company director. I knew what this was, what I

thought was flirtation was not what Vicky thought, and she’d gotten fed up and had gone to the director. This was it, I was going to loose my job and probably end up in a sexual

harassment case.

The company director saw my nerves and asked me what was wrong, I stammered an

apology and sat down opposite Vicky who was looking at me strangely. In the moment that

further convinced me I was doomed.

The director began by explaining that Vicky had spoken to him about the work we’d done

but I barely heard him. I was waiting for the condemnation, desperately trying to come up

with an explanation. And then I was stumped when the director said “but Vicky tells me you

both need a trip”

“What?” Was all I could say in reply. He explained that Vicky had spoken to him about a

training course that had links to our project. It was in two days time on the other side of the

country and would greatly benefit the project and the company. He agreed and asked me if I

had any objections to going on this course. I of course did not, in that moment I was simply

relieved to have not lost my job. He explained that due to the distance Vicky and I would

have to travel to the location the tomorrow, stay in a hotel overnight before doing the

course the next day. We would then stay in the hotel that night as well before travelling back

the day after.

With that established he left me and Vicky to work out “how to best use the course”.

Throughout that day Vicky kept looking at me with that new look. I now know it was hunger.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

great start

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *orny1-4uMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *ollingHillsMan  over a year ago

Near Sudbury, Suffolk

More

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

Interesting

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very much looking forward to the rest of this!

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Great start

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ounggent01Man  over a year ago

N yorks

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is beautiful…

By *rinwin69Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

Lovely start...

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

Love it

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Part 2

The next day we met up in the work car park ready for our journey. Right away I noticed Vicky was dressed differently. She wore tight sports trousers that showed even more of her lovely long legs and amazing ass. And she wore a t shirt that was a bit too small, I’d never seen her wearing anything like that and it made me realise two things: one was that her breasts were bigger then I thought and two I needed to have this woman.

I think I spent much of the journey with an erection. I kept trying to speak to Vicky but I simply couldn’t get the words out, I kept staring and looking away when she noticed. I say when she noticed as if she didn’t know the whole time what I was doing. Honestly I’m just glad she drove as I would have crashed the car.

After an awkward journey we finally arrived at the hotel in the early afternoon. I was disappointed that on arrival Vicky covered the t-shirt with a jumper. We checked in and went to our rooms. I was determined to make my move now, something needed to be said but all I could say to her was “what do you want to do this afternoon now we’re here?”

She smiled at me and said “It’s been a long journey and I think we’re both tired. Why don’t we take the time to rest in the room so we’re refreshed for tomorrows training?”

And with that she went into her room. At the time I was so crestfallen that I didn’t notice she hadn’t locked the door behind her. Instead I went to my room to mope.

An hour or so passed where I did nothing but pace around the room, trying to think of a way to speak to her and salvage this situation. Then there came a knock on my door, it was Vicky.

She came into my room and shut the door behind her. She was wearing a hotel robe and crossed the room to sit on my bed. I sat on the chair at the rooms desk. She laughed at that and then looked at me seriously before asking “why didn’t you follow me into the room?”

I couldn’t believe it, was this actually happening? I could only ask what she meant while my heart hammered so fast I thought I’d have a heart attack.

“I think I was very clear, why do you think I arranged this trip? Wore my tight clothes for the drive? Left my door open?”

I muttered I didn’t notice that the door was open, that I wasn’t sure and didn’t want to be inappropriate.

“That’s bullshit John. We both know you want to be very inappropriate with me don’t you? I’ve seen how you’ve been looking at me, you aren’t subtle you know”

She was grinning and teasing with the edge of the robe, flashing some skin before hiding it again.

I could only nod, my erection was already throbbing and could clearly be seen under my trousers.

Vicky stood up from the bed and walked towards me “I think the trouble is I’ve been too subtle, given you mixed signals. Let me be very, very clear”.

And with that she takes the robe off to reveal that she is only wearing underwear underneath. I take in the sight of her body for the first time, it was amazing. Vicky kept herself in shape and while there were some signs of age it did not diminish her attractiveness in any way, in fact it made her even hotter. Her large breasts with gorgeous nipples swayed as she approached me, they looked even better then I imagined and believe me I spent a lot of time imagining!

She straddled me and kissed me on the lips. It was a hungry, fierce kiss from both of us, our tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths while our hands began to explore each other’s bodies. My clothes came off quickly and I pulled Vicky against me enjoying the feel of her naked body against mine.

We stood up and staggered back, both falling onto the bed. Her hand ran down my body and grabbed my cock “you’ve got a nice cock” she said as she moved her hand up and down my shaft. As she did I moved my head down to her breasts “I love your tits” I told her. She laughed and her laughter turned to a moan of pleasure as I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it. I spent some time taking each nipple in my mouth one at a time while massaging the other with my fingers. Her moans were even hotter then I dreamed and it was all I could do not to cum there and then.

I then felt a hand on my head, I looked up to see her grinning as she pushed my head down. “taste me” she groaned. I was all to happy to oblige. I slid down her body and knelt at the edge of the bed, I removed her damp underwear, and eagerly started the task of pleasing this cougar. My tongue slid up and down, side to side, in and out. Before this I’d have said I wasn’t one for eating pussy, Vicky converted me. Her moans grew louder and louder “yes John, yes, yes right there” she shuddered and let out a loud moan of pleasure. And then her position shifted, her hands were again by my head and she pulled me up and on top of her.

I kissed her deeply and we pulled each other close. I felt a shift as her legs opened. She met my eyes grinning at me and then she rolled us so she was on top. The view of her straddling me is a memory I still get aroused by years later. She leaned over me, placing her tits in my face as she did and took out a condom from the pocket of her robe. When Vicky eventually moved her tits from my face, she looked at me expectantly and I nodded in agreement. I reached out towards the condom but her hand drew back, her face mischievous.

“I want to put it on” she tells me and then rather then place it on with her hands she put the condom in her mouth. She then slid down and placed it onto my awaiting hard cock sliding it down my shaft with her tongue. Again I very nearly exploded with cum right there and then and from my loud moan Vicky knew that.

She grinned at me and raised herself up, positioned and then slid down onto my cock. We both moaned as I entered her, her pussy felt amazing, it was so much better then any I’d had previously. I could feel the moisture within her as she began to gyrate on top of me. She leant back and put herself fully upright, there was not a better view, this gorgeous woman on my cock, her tits bouncing as she rode me and her face showing her pleasure. She rode me faster and faster I couldn’t take it anymore “I’m going to cum” I moaned. “Yes” she gasped between breaths “cum for me John, cum for me”

And I did. With a loud gasp I exploded inside her

Part 3 to come

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Waiting for part 3

Intriguing and sexy story

llanfairpg

Fantastic

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to part 3

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

N yorks

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Love this story.....so wanted to be there on courses

Part 3

We lay beside one another, I struggled to catch my breath while she lay next to me. She looked at the load of spunk in the condom “that’s a good amount, you been saving that for me?”

I grinned at her and nodded, still getting my breath back. “Have I worn you out?” Vicky laughed. I shook my head, not wanting to speak in a panting voice and add more evidence to her point. Vicky leant in and kissed me. “There aren’t many who can keep up with me. That’s why I like younger men, they’re the only ones who can and even if they can’t the recovery is quick isn’t it?”

I nodded in agreement. “So here’s what we’re going to do” she told me “you’re going to clean up. Then you’ll get back on this bed and we will get to work on round 2”. I eagerly obeyed.

Once I had washed up I near sprinted across the room to the bed where Vicky lay waiting for me, naked and idly playing with one of her nipples. I was already getting hard again and went to put myself on top of her so I could suck those nipples but she stopped me.

“Not so fast. I want to show you what I like. I want us to touch”. She positioned herself so she and I lay opposite each other with a slight distance between us, her hands reached out to me and began to run up and down my body. “Touch me” she whispered “touch all of me”.

Our hands began to work their ways up down each other’s bodies. We avoided touching each other’s intimate areas and simply focused on feeling our hands running over each other while we kissed deeply. After some time, one of her hands ran down my stomach, traced around my cock before tenderly grabbing my balls, she massaged them softly and I moaned in pleasure.

I slid my hand between her legs which she eagerly parted for me, I made contact with her already damp pussy and teased her, moving my fingers around the sides before slowly rubbing what lay within. She let out a sharp breath and kissed me hard. This continued for some time, our hands massaging each other’s parts while our tongues darted round each other’s mouths. It was amazing but we both took care to hold back, neither of us wanted the other to finish. Not yet.

We broke away from our kiss. Vicky then rolled off to the edge of the bed, she signalled for me to sit on the edge in front of her. She lifted her heavy breasts, one in each hand “you like these don’t you?” I nodded eagerly. I’ve always been a boob man and Vicky had some of the best I’ve seen. She smiled “then I think you’ll like this”.

She placed a breast either side of my rock hard cock and began giving me a tit wank. It was incredible, but it got better. As she wanked me with her tits she leaned forward and with her mouth and tongue worked the top of my cock. I shuddered with pleasure, she knew exactly what she was doing and to this day no woman I’ve been with has matched this. When it came to blowjobs and tit wanks Vicky has no equal.

There was only so much I could take “I’m going to cum” I moaned. Well this was what I tried to say but honestly it only partially came out with most of it hidden behind a moan. Vicky’s sensual smile grew wider and she began wanking and sucking me with even more vigour.

“Face or tits?” She asked me between sucks of my cock. For me there was only one answer. I wanted to paint those beautiful breasts with my semen. “Tits” I grunted. “Then fuck them” she told me “fuck my tits”. I stood up and thrust my cock between her breasts while she matched my motion. Even if she hadn’t been working on me for some time I am unsure I would have lasted long and with a near roar of satisfaction I exploded across her chest.

We looked at each other and she smiled “do you know how long I’ve been wanting you to cover me like this?“ I laughed “almost as long as I have” I told her. We both laughed and enjoyed a moment of post sex content. And then Vicky stood up.

“I hope you aren’t done” she said. “Not a chance” I replied. She took me by the hand and pulled me to my feet “good. I have more plans for us, but first we need to clean up”.

And with that the cougar led her cub into the bathroom to take a shower.

Part 4 to come

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

N yorks

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

renfrewshireish

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hillsborough

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

More please

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

llanfairpg

Loving this x

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *jo35Man  over a year ago

douglas

Crackin story

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Marvellous

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Part 4

They say you can’t beat a nice warm shower. I say you can when it’s a nice warm shower with a gorgeous cougar.

Our shower began with a cleanup and once that was done I pulled Vicky to me, enjoying the feel of her wet body against mine and the feeling of the hot water pouring down on us. Our hands running over each bodies enjoying the feel of the skin beneath soon turned to sensual caresses and it was clear we had both recovered and were ready for another go. Vicky’s hands ran down me and grasped my cock while I buried my head between her breasts before sucking on her wet nipples.

The temperature shifted and Vicky pulled away to adjust the temperature back to a comfortable level. She then stepped towards me but kept her back to me, pressing her ass against my cock. That gave me some ideas of what we can do and as if reading my mind she met my eyes with a sly smile “not today. But if you behave and please me maybe another time”. “Have I not done that so far?” I asked. She laughed “Yes, but I want more”. So I set about giving her what she wanted. My hands reached around her body and massaged her breasts and nipples, while I leant in and kissed her neck. Vicky shifted her neck to expose a spot that she clearly enjoyed and I made sure to take advantage of that.

One of my hands moved down her body, I slipped it between her legs and touched her pussy. She moaned as my fingers moved around her breasts and pussy, her moans grew more frequent and louder “keep going John, keep going, just like that” and soon she was shuddering so much she had to put her hands against the shower wall to steady herself. While I was doing that Vicky was rubbing her ass against my cock, I was not far from cumming again myself. And then with a near scream of pleasure Vicky came to orgasm in our shower.

Now it was her turn to be out of breath. I grinned at her as she turned around and pulled me close. We sat down in the shower, enjoying the hot water on us and the feel of our bodies against each other. “How’s that for pleasing you?” I asked her. Vicky laughed at my cockiness “we aren’t close to being done, I’m very insatiable”. “Good” was my reply to that. I wanted as much sex as possible and clearly so did she. Vicky was right, and soon we were ready to go again. It began as she reached up to turn off the water and placed her breasts in my face.

Some foreplay later we exited the shower and partially dried each other off before going back to the bed, falling onto it together. We both looked at each other to see what the other wanted to do next and seemingly came to the same decision at the same time. We shifted our positions, both heads going towards each other’s downstairs before we caught each other. We laughed. “Great minds think alike” I said. “I know just what to do” Vicky replied and in that instant so did I.

I lay down and Vicky climbed on top of me, her pussy in my face and my cock in hers. We both took each other in the mouth and set to work. Both our moans told us we are doing a good job. As I have said Vicky was amazing at blowjobs and knew what she was doing, it felt amazing. “Don’t cum yet” she demanded. “ I want you in other ways”I grunted my agreement while licking her pussy, I wanted to be inside her again.

Once I was rock hard and Vicky wet we got off each other and pulled ourselves close. No words were needed, we both knew what we wanted. I positioned myself on top of her and her legs opened for me, I teased her several times with the tip of my cock before quickly applying the condom and thrusting inside her. As before entering her felt amazing, she was so tight, wet and excited for my young cock.

We started slow and sensual, we pulled each other close and squeezed each other tight, kissing deeply while I slowly thrust inside her. Then we shifted, I used my arms to adjust my angle so I could thrust in deeper, she liked that. “Harder, fuck me harder” she demanded and I was all too happy to oblige. I moved so I was going even deeper and increased my speed and power, our hips slapped together as I fucked her as hard as I could. I felt her long lovely legs wrap around me, pulling me in closer while her finger nails now dug into my back and her hips matched the motions of my own. What started sensual had now become an almost frantic, animalistic act of sex as we both fucked as hard and fast as we could. We didn’t speak, we didn’t kiss, only intakes of breath and moans could be managed. I was close to releasing another load inside her but somehow I held on, I wanted her to finish too and I knew she wasn’t far away. And then it happened, with a loud moan and shudder Vicky achieved her orgasm and I let go exploding within her for the second time that day before nearly collapsing on top of her.

I rolled off and we both lay on the bed getting our breath back, she looked at me and I didn’t need her to say anything, the look said enough “guess you can keep up”.

Once we had caught our breaths I pointed to our sweaty bodies “I think we need another shower” I told her, already planning how I could fuck her in there. Vicky laughed and she then pointed at the digital clock beside my bed “especially if we want to eat this evening”. I have to say I was shocked at how much time had gone by but I suppose time does fly when you’re having fun. And Vicky and I had had a lot of fun.

“Don’t worry, we’ve got the night ahead of us” she told me “I’m not done with you yet”.

And with that I’m going to end this story here, at least for now.

Suffice to say after a very rushed meal Vicky and I came back to the room and picked right up where we had left things, not much sleep was had that night and it was two very bleary eyed and tired people at our training the next day. But once the training ended we were right back at it in the hotel room, all tiredness forgotten.

Perhaps I’ll go into detail of the rest of these two nights another time if you’d like. Or maybe I’ll talk about some of the other times Vicky and I hooked up as there are some good stories there.

There are also stories of my times with other women that I feel like sharing. Keep an eye out as I’m sure more stories like this will come soon.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this.

And to any cougars, would be cougars or anyone who can set me up with a cougar that enjoyed this story I have this to say: I am looking for fresh inspiration and material for future stories……..

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

llanfairpg

Thanks for sharing

Hillsborough

renfrewshireish

Keep it going been good reading your story! Think I'll be having a look to see others you've done

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

» Add a new message to this topic