FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging cuckold

Dogging cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not sure why I was out that night but on my way home I stopped by a local dogging spot just at the right time. Normally there's that procession of cars that leads to nothing fun at all so I tried an out of the way part of the park and found a car parked up. It was too dark to tell who was in but I was down for whatever. I parked infront and flashed my brake lights... I got a flash back and instantly felt my cock harden.

My hard cock was pressed against my jeans as I walked to the back of their car. I noticed an older couple sat in the front and knew I had really lucked out. I stooped in, exchanged some small talk, and then the wife walked out of the car. She looked fucking great and was only wearing a top so seeing her out with only that a nice bit of hair on her pussy was perfect. She had that beautiful full figure some older women have with those hips that you just want to grab.

She got in next to me and we started kissing straight away whilst I undressed, took her top off, and left our clothes piled on the floor. As soon as my hard cock was out, she got straight to sucking. I was oozing precum and I loved guiding her head up and down my cock whilst her husband was sat in the front of the car watching. I assumed he was enjoying what he was watching but was too caught up in her sucking my dick.

We both knew time was against us so she immediately got on her back when another car drove past us and parked behind. Opening her legs and seeing how wet she was already was just perfect. I immediately slid into her tight and super wet cunt. She gasped and we kissed passionately as I found my rhythm. Her husband said a thing or two and maybe even took pictures but I was too focused on her to really notice. She wanted fucked harder so I was happy to oblige. I put one of her legs on the back of the passenger's chair with her legs and feet being beautifully displayed, the other over my shoulder, and one hand around her throat.

As I pinned her down, I noticed that the driver of the other car was at the window and "enjoying" the show too. I fucked her hard and deep, sometimes taking my hand off her throat to slap her and tell her how much of a slut was she was. I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my cock as she came. The resultant juices covering my cock and balls was too much for me. I felt myself getting close to cumming and knew I had to really breed her whilst her hubby watched. I put all of my weight down, pressed my cock deeply into her, and came deep inside of her cunt. Burst after burst shooting in this married woman's cunt whilst her husband watched was such a buzz and I loved it.

I held myself in her for a moment to ensure that every drop of my cum was drained out of me and into her. I suggested to her that the stranger at the window should have a go but she got what she wanted with me. She jumped into the front seat and we swapped numbers.

An amazing night and I managed to see the both of them at another point too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I'm not sure why I was out that night but on my way home I stopped by a local dogging spot just at the right time. Normally there's that procession of cars that leads to nothing fun at all so I tried an out of the way part of the park and found a car parked up. It was too dark to tell who was in but I was down for whatever. I parked infront and flashed my brake lights... I got a flash back and instantly felt my cock harden.

My hard cock was pressed against my jeans as I walked to the back of their car. I noticed an older couple sat in the front and knew I had really lucked out. I stooped in, exchanged some small talk, and then the wife walked out of the car. She looked fucking great and was only wearing a top so seeing her out with only that a nice bit of hair on her pussy was perfect. She had that beautiful full figure some older women have with those hips that you just want to grab.

She got in next to me and we started kissing straight away whilst I undressed, took her top off, and left our clothes piled on the floor. As soon as my hard cock was out, she got straight to sucking. I was oozing precum and I loved guiding her head up and down my cock whilst her husband was sat in the front of the car watching. I assumed he was enjoying what he was watching but was too caught up in her sucking my dick.

We both knew time was against us so she immediately got on her back when another car drove past us and parked behind. Opening her legs and seeing how wet she was already was just perfect. I immediately slid into her tight and super wet cunt. She gasped and we kissed passionately as I found my rhythm. Her husband said a thing or two and maybe even took pictures but I was too focused on her to really notice. She wanted fucked harder so I was happy to oblige. I put one of her legs on the back of the passenger's chair with her legs and feet being beautifully displayed, the other over my shoulder, and one hand around her throat.

As I pinned her down, I noticed that the driver of the other car was at the window and "enjoying" the show too. I fucked her hard and deep, sometimes taking my hand off her throat to slap her and tell her how much of a slut was she was. I felt her pussy contract and squeeze my cock as she came. The resultant juices covering my cock and balls was too much for me. I felt myself getting close to cumming and knew I had to really breed her whilst her hubby watched. I put all of my weight down, pressed my cock deeply into her, and came deep inside of her cunt. Burst after burst shooting in this married woman's cunt whilst her husband watched was such a buzz and I loved it.

I held myself in her for a moment to ensure that every drop of my cum was drained out of me and into her. I suggested to her that the stranger at the window should have a go but she got what she wanted with me. She jumped into the front seat and we swapped numbers.

An amazing night and I managed to see the both of them at another point too

"

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm so good

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago