FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Domination fantasy

Domination fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Happy new year all!

The idea of being driven away and totally dominated by a female excites me greatly.

When I say dominated, I mean totally dominated. I'm willing to do anything. I'd like to be photographed or maybe a video could be taken by the male half of a couple possibly. (pictures and videos are optional)

What would be the icing on the cake is if a group of woman wanted to use me as their slave?!

I have a huge sexual appetite and have reached a point in my life where I'd like to push my boundaries.

I know this is a very long shot but any females/couples who maybe interested drop me a message and I can supply photos and provide you with some more information about myself.

Any guys and girls thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

"Happy new year all!

The idea of being driven away and totally dominated by a female excites me greatly.

When I say dominated, I mean totally dominated. I'm willing to do anything. I'd like to be photographed or maybe a video could be taken by the male half of a couple possibly. (pictures and videos are optional)

What would be the icing on the cake is if a group of woman wanted to use me as their slave?!

I have a huge sexual appetite and have reached a point in my life where I'd like to push my boundaries.

I know this is a very long shot but any females/couples who maybe interested drop me a message and I can supply photos and provide you with some more information about myself.

Any guys and girls thanks for taking the time to read my post."

thats on my to do list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just to say you really won't do anything.

Just my pet hate lol

But good luck with it x

Given the opportunity I would love to do it Cali.

Thank you thoughx

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I would love to dominate, it is on my to do list. Maybe I will look you up in the future

Shame you live so far away lol

X

» Add a new message to this topic