FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spying wanking man at Formby beach (True story)

Spying wanking man at Formby beach (True story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is true and happened in 2005. My ex Alison and I went to Formby dunes for the day as we loved going there and there are masses of dunes to have naughty fun in. Alison is about 5"4 blonde, blue eyes and looks the spits of Zoe Lucker from footballers wives, similar appearance. One of the best arses I have ever seen and lovely 36c cup tits with solid jelly tot like nipples. We had brought some booze to the beach as well and it was a warm late May day,so it was nice and sunny. We were sunbathing and had downed 2 bottles of rosé between us and were feeling really naughty.

We dared each other to do things, each time getting more naughty. I dared her to get topless, she dared me to get naked. Eventually I told her to stand up for 5 minutes totally naked at the edge of the dune so anyone could see her. Then she went one better, she said "I will lead you to the waterfront and back by the cock" it is about 150 metres to the shoreline to the dunes and we had to walk slowly all the way there and all the way back with her holding my dick. It was a thrill, truly, truly thrilling but nerve wracking and really risky. There was only a few adults from what we could see and had one guy who was close enough just stared open mouthed lol.

We were so horny when we got back we both needed to shag, so I got her on all fours doggystyle and started to fuck her whilst pulling her hair (which she absolutely loved) and I did what she liked which is sticking my thumb in her arse as I fucked her. After about 3 or 4 mins I happened to glance to my left and from a slightly higher dune about 10 metres away I clocked a guy watching from about the waist up. He looks about 55, grey hair, chubby with a bit of a beer gut.

My heart started pounding and I said to Alison "Don't look but there is a Fucking guy over there watching us!" She says "What!? Really? Where?" "To the left I said" (Still fucking as we talk) "Don't fucking stop" Alison says moaning and breathless. God it was so horny being watched so I carried on "What should I do?" I said. "Wave him closer". I didn't know what to think at this point, all I knew it was electric being watched. I looked at him and waved him over". At first he ducks down thinking I was angry and probably gonna twat him for busting him spying on us. When he pops back up I wave again and he realises that I am waving him over, when he eventually walks over the dune I realise he is bottomless and he is playing with his rock hard cock.

It is a thick upward curving cock like a banana and about 5 inches fully erect. And he has massive low hanging balls like 2 small apples. He just has his t-shirt on and that is all lol. He stops about 6 feet away facing Alison full on and wanking off as I continue to fuck her hard. I wanna see her get splattered with cum, I have always fantasised about this but never told her, so I say to him "come closer". Which he does to the point he is about 2 feet away from Alisons face as I am fucking and he is wanking, I said to Ali "Let him cum on you" She looked back towards me looking unsure but moans "Ok". The guy moves a little closer within a foot from her face. Then she does something I didn't expect. She slaps his hand away still balancing on one hand from the all fours position and grabs his dick and starts wanking him, I knew she was getting closer, so was I. "Let me know when you're ready mate" he just nods and bites his lip, Alison starts to cum and then that was it, the guy starts cumming. He shot the biggest load I have seen to date, he blasts Alisons face, mouth and she re-directs it over her shoulder, and he spurts over her neck, back, arse, some hits my thighs! At least 13 big splashing milky spurts. At that point I pull out and spunk all over Alisons arse, back and between her bum cheeks. Fuck that was good. Me and the guy lean back on the floor to catch our breaths.

Alison gets up and asks the man to take his t-shirt off which he does and then she uses it to wipe all the cum off her!! Lol she grabs some water and has a few swigs. She has had a load of water at this point as well as the rosé. She says "Right you" . . "Me?" I said "Yeah you, sit next to him now, close as you can, thigh to thigh" I mockingly saluted her and did as I was told and sat next to him. My right thigh is touching his left. She stands above us and kicks my left leg open and his right leg so she can stand right over us with one foot between both our legs evenly. She uses her middle and index finger on her right hand to spread her pussy lips open and without warning just blasts us with piss, shaking her hips from left to right and thrusting her hips up and down so we get covered from top to toe in piss. It is well fucking horny. The guy is wanking again now, and she aims her piss at the tip of his dick and really jets it on the tip of his cock. She could fucking power piss alright. He mustn't have believed his luck this bloke! She uses his t-shirt again to wipe the piss from her pussy and throws it to one side. And the bloke gets up and is really wanking hard. It's at this point she does the second thing I wasn't expecting. She kneels right in front of him inches from his cock. She grabs his dick from him again and carries on wanking him, and as she does this she is dragging me onto my knees as well, and pulls me in close with her arm around me, so we are both knelt down. Then she puts her arm around my head and pulls her head next to mine and holds it there. No sooner have I knelt down with her than the guys cums for a second time almost as big as the first cumshot, he splatters Alisons face, tongue, and over her tits, she keeps wanking him hard and then directs it to my face making sure I get spurted over my face as well and then back to hers until his cum subsides. She turns to me with a mouth full of his spunk and snogs me with it all spilling out of her mouth and down her chin. And she licked it off my face and kissed me some more. I had never done this before and it was one of the kinkiest and horniest things she has ever done. This was the woman though who introduced me to arse licking, and making me tongue fuck her arse so it shouldn't have surprised me one bit. The guy just said the only word he said for the whole encounter which was just "Thanks" grabbed his cum and piss soaked t-shirt and fucked off!! Alison is from Leigh and some guys may know her but I won't give any more details than that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow great story and such a lucky fella to get that from dogging... if only happened to me

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We like seeing men wanking in the dunes

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

"We like seeing men wanking in the dunes"

I’d love to see my wife be naughty in the dunes

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

Fuck that was hot!

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

By *utDoSomeMoreCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Wow!

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always love having a play around Formby. Would love to accidentally bump into you both one day

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Horny story. Would love to meet a couple doing that. Have to go round Formby a bit more

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

So horny reading this mmm

By *trueceltMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Great story thank you for sharing!

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmm love to help a couple out like that