FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex party went down hill

Sex party went down hill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loodmoon101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My ex and I held a good few amazing sex parties always a good mix and plenty of fun happening all over the house

But you got some that were not so good from a mass of no shows to ones that showed up very d*unk

But this one had a curse on it I think started well the night was really just kicking off bodies all over some in different states of undress a good mix of singles and couples

I notice one of the single girls storming off to kitchen I got up to see what had happened she was there having a ciggy and large glass of wine asked is everything ok she said the guy that she had left there had not taken no for a answer

So I said fine let me deal with it I went in he was sitting face like slapped arse said need to talk we made the rules clear no means no look let's talk in hall away for rest

I explained that no is a no and would not be accepted breaking that rule he shouting at me she just tease and should not be here I then in anger said my party not fucking yours leave now

He got his clothes on and grabbed his wife saying we are going I was standing in the hall she asked why I had thrown them out said not both of you just him for rule break she just looked at him that look that all guys get you silly dickhead

Everything then carried on till the door and bell was going nuts I went to door there were the police we had a complaint that there was heavy drug use going on at a party

I was stood in a my best crossdressing outfit said ok officers and let them they walked in seeing ladies and gentlemen naked and semi undressed they asked us all some questions

When I explained it was a adult swingers night they said ok what drugs are being used here I said none it's not allowed they also asked people had the been charged a fee for attending we never charged a fee just bring your own booze

I think we been miss informed I explained i had to throw someone out and they were angry they may have called you

This put everyone on a downer for rest of evening and they started to leave early

The party had been a total disaster my ex and I started cleaning up and the bell went again a couple who thought were a no show at the door she was wreaked by booze could hardly walk he was flustered and looked like he had been in a war

I let them in I asked did he need medical help he just sat there and looked dazed she collapsed on sofa got a bucket as she was ready to throw up

He then explained they had gone to a pub for a couple of drinks before showing up steady the nerves when he had been battered by a group of d*unks in the pub

And as they waited for cops she had started drinking a bottle of vodka they were bring to the night due to her stress level being through the roof

I said look we don't drive but there is a room you both can stay over till morning and head back home

They were showed to the room

My ex and I laid in bed hearing her throw up him moan

Well let's not have one like this again

Not all nights are great but never had one that bad again ether

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Wow, that was a bad night.