FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Fantasy Story

A Fantasy Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The door opened, and in they walked.

Two guys who answered my fantasy request, both over 6 foot, both with exquisite bodies, both black.

I stood up, already beginning to feel a heat inside me.

"This is it", i thought. "This is the time i fulfill my deepest desires".

"Look at her" said guy 1. "She said she would dress like a slut, and she sure is".

The 2nd guy nodded his head, and a grin apperared on his face. "Wonder if she acts like a slut", he replied, "lets find out"

He motioned me over, and looked down at his crotch. "You know what to do, slut", he said, and i just nodded, licked my lips and knelt down in front of him. I reached out to feel the bulge in his pants, and it was huge. Slowly i undid his buttons, and lowered his pants to the floor. "Yeah, baby" he murmured, "thats it". All this time, the 1st guy kept watching, occasionally touching himself.

I put my fingers into the waist band of his boxers, and gently pulled them down, and was rewarded by a huge cock pointing straight at my face. It must have been 8 inches long, and very very thick. "No way", i thought. "Absoloutely no way will i be able to take that".

My fingers wrapped around the shaft of his cock, and i started to wank him, all the time looking at it and wondering.

"Hey, what about me, bitch" the 1st guy asked. Not to make him feel left out, i released guy 2's prick, and quickly undid guy 1's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I gasped. If the 2nd guys cock was long, the 1st's was even longer. Was it true what they say about black men? Surely not!. This one was 10 inches, though not as fat. Well, i did ask for a pair of large black cocks.

With one hand wrapped around each cock, i started to masturbate them, getting appreciative murmers from the pair. "Time to get busy" i thought, and stuck my tongue out to lick the head of guy 1's member. All around his swollen tip my tongue swirled, coating it with my saliva until it glistened, a shiny head that throbbed and pulsed with each slow but sure stroke of my hand.

A hand grabbed my hair, and my head was transferred to the 2nd guys cock. "Me now, slut" he groaned, and i responded by licking his head, doing the same and coating it with my saliva.

He moaned, and began to push his prick against my lips, i knew what he wanted. I opened my mouth and began to take him inside it, an inch then another, and another. At 5 inches, i was beginning to feel ready to gag, and i halted. There was just no way i could take anymore, and he seemed to sense this because he stopped pushing into my mouth.

For the next 5 minutes, i went up and down his shaft, all the time continuing to wank him and his friend, all the time feeling my own hardness straining in my panties.

"Enough", he groaned, and pulled free from my mouth. Immediately, the 1st guy pushed his cock into my mouth and said, "do me just as good, baby". Well, whats a gurl supposed to do? I went for it, still only getting 5 inches in (even though he had a slimmer cock).

This carried on for the next half hour....5 minutes sucking one guy off, then 5 minutes sucking the 2nd.

Suddenly, without any warning, as i was moving between pricks, i was pulled up to my feet.

"Get that dress off, bitch" said the 1st guy, and he started to paw at the hemline of my dress. Dress? It was more like a top it was that short. With all the time spent on my knees, it had ridden up until it was barely covering my bottom and crotch, leaving the tops of my stockings and the clasps of my suspenders plainly visible. Grasping the bottom of the dress, i started to lift it up, higher and higher and raising it over my head. Pulling it off, i stood there, wearing just my basque, stockings and a clearly straining pair of panties...and my heels, a gurl must always have her heels on.

"Yeah", murmured the 1st guy. "Now thats how a gurl should dress".

"Back down, bitch" said guy 2, "on the bed, down and on your hands and knees".

I knew what was coming next, and i shuddered slightly. Could i take something that big? I was about to find out.

On my hands and knees, the 1st guy knelt in front of me, his cock bouncing around near my face. "Suck it again", he ordered, and i opened my mouth to let him in, letting him control how deep he went (well, i needed both my hands to support myself). Meanwhile, i felt my panties being pulled down to my knees, and the cheeks of my bottom being rubbed. A coldish sensation tingled around my hole...lube, i was being lubed up. A slight pain, then a grunt from me as something slipped into me, a finger!!!! The cold sensation went deeper as more lube was applied and rubbed into my hole. More pain, a second finger, more lube, more pain, a third finger. All the time, the 1st guy was sliding in and out of my mouth, moaning with what i hoped was pleasure.

Then it happened. I felt something thick at the entrance to my bottom, something soft yet hard, and with a grunt the 2nd guy pushed into me. With my mouth full of cock, i could not scream, but i did my best....it HURT. I never imagined it would hurt this much. Oh sure, i had had my dildo as my bottoms best friend for ages, but that was only 6 inches and i controlled it. This was longer and thicker, and i had no control what so ever as he continued to push himself up me. Was it ever going to stop?

It stopped, and i felt full inside my bottom. Why has he stopped i wondered? "Jesus" said the 1st guy (the one i was sucking), "has she taken it all"?

"Yeah", answered the 2nd guy. "All in one go, this slut must love to be fucked".

"Well, get on with it then", said guy 1. "I want my turn up her arse". And thats when the fun really started. Without any thought for my own pleasure, they began to fuck me, both my bottom and my mouth. I was squirming and wriggling like a fish on a hook, there was just no let up. As guy 1 pushed into my mouth, guy 2 was pushing and pulling his cock in and out of my bum like there was going to be no tomorrow. Grunting and groaning, they both took out their satisfaction on my gurly body. With all the thrashing about, one of my heels slipped of and onto the floor, bet Cinderella never had THAT problem.

"Oh shit", moaned guy 2. "Here it cums", and i felt him pulse. I literally felt his cock get ready to shoot. Out he pulled, and he came. It felt like a hosepipe had erupted over my legs as his spunked drenched my stockings. "Another pair ruined", the thought went through my delerious mind. On and on it seemed to go, Jets of his creamy hot spunk going everywhere. Surely he had to stop sometime?.

A gasp, from me, as guy 1 pulled out of my mouth. I could breath properly now, and i was panting with all the pressure that was placed on me. Maybe i could get a rest now? Not likely, as guy 1, without any pause, pushed his cock into me. As i was already slack from the fucking guy 2 had given me, he slid in without any problem, even with his extra 2 inches, and he began to slam my bottom. Grunting and groaning all the time, and encouraged by guy 2, he didnt take long to cum. Feeling him swell up further, he pulled out and directed his stream of spunk over my back, staining the fabric of my basque with his hot juices.

I collapsed, face down on the bed, totally spent from a double fucking, one heel on, one on the floor, panties around my knees, stockings and basque covered in spunk, and a throbbing cock that finally decided enough was enough and released its own cum onto the sheets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *porty.benMan  over a year ago

West Hampstead

That was hottt. I enjoyed that. Love the thought of you lying there after, ass open wide, cum all over you. Mmmmm

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Mmmmmmm perfect. If you find those 2 guys can I join you or at least borrow them after.

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Wowwww sexy story got me throbbing x

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Horny story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

that made my pussy throb