FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Second Date

The Second Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rystalizedEyes OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

Recounts of a particularly sexy evening with a gentleman.

Backstory: We had a date in a pub only three days ago. The chemistry was palpable and I was excited for the second. Polyamorous hotwife, husband is aware and consentual.

Second date at Keirans.

We agreed our second date to be at his house, watching Lord of the rings. We all know it's code for a makeout and more session. I put on a cute matching bra and panties set that was light blue and emphasised my pale skin, black leggings and a short black dress. Keiran house shares with a friend so I rocked up knowing I'd be likely meeting him too at some point of the evening (and to be mindful of my noise if it came down to it).

8pm and Keiran met me at the door, walking me straight into the living room where I immediately met his friend and housemate. I exchanged some pleasantries and was ushered up to his bedroom. The film was put on before I could even get a kiss and I settled onto his mattress to watch the movie. We were talking shit at the same time, work and the like. There were some brief interludes where we paused the film to look at his room/nerdy memorabilia etc and heat up some mini eggs... Which we totally burnt ????. There was a chaste but delicious kiss at some point around half an hour into the visit but bar some tentative touching of hands, nothing more.

When we got back upstairs he pulled me into his chest to snuggle and eat mini eggs, Frodo had just been stabbed - the drama! We were discussing my hair and how id chopped off 3 inches recently so could no longer walk around the house topless with my hair covering my nipples. Keiran said he wasn't sure it was appropriate attire anyway for going out in, so naturally I poked fun saying I'll ensure my nipples are covered at all times then, whilst removing my dress and revealing my bra.

The lust in his eyes was palpable and it was lovely to see him visibly relax. He is just so incredibly handsome, tall with messy brown hair and that gorgeous edgy naughty boy vibe. Whilst kissing passionately his hands went into my hair and around my ponytail to deepen our kiss. I stopped kissing him and asked him what he did wrong with a stern voice and disapproving look. He realised immediately and put his hands behind his head sheepishly and was told he has to ask before using them. He was actually very good and I was impressed at his restraint whilst I kissed and nibbled his chest and nipples. He said his chest hadn't been given any attention in ten years and was writhing against my tongue as I played with his nipples.

My bra was removed without asking but I covered my nipples whilst chastising him again. Settling back down to kiss him with my nipples pressed against his chest so he couldn't see them. I could feel the evidence of his arousal as I sat on his lap kissing him, grinding down on him whilst talking about my nipples and keeping them concealed from him. He felt so delicious under me and the tension was so fucking good.

I put my dress back on to pop to the bathroom to pee (there was an octopus in the bathtub which made me giggle more than it should) quick check in the mirror and I already looked fucked from running my hands through my hair. Cheeks flushed with arousal, I braided it to the side and got back into bed. I removed my dress again and told him to remove his various top layers. His body is just, ugh! So divine. Muscular without being hard and a light sprinkling of fine fur that gives a masculine edge to his body. I traced his tattoos whilst we spoke about them and he came around to admire my back piece. He ended up on top of me with the first view of my nipples and he admired my bee jewellery, eyes dilated with arousal.

Quick discussion on my lack of sensation and he was keen to move to where I had more nerve endings. He asked if he could rub my legs, then my hips, and my ass with multiple breathy "please"s. You know when a man's appreciation of your body can be felt just from the way he touches you? He was literally eating me from just rubbing his hands down my thighs and round to my ass. He got overly confident and tried to remove my leggings without permission and so I proceeded to pull them back up and finger my now soaked pussy underneath my leggings and panties, out of his reach.

His mouth followed greedily, chasing the circling of my fingers from the outside of my leggings and the heat of his breath kissing my cunt through the layers of fabric was fucking divine. He begged to let his tongue replace my fingers, sucking my fingers when I removed them from my panties. I agreed and he peeled them oh so gracefully (not, why are leggings so hard to remove?!) From my body and immediately buried his fingers into my sweet cunt and lapping at my clit. I swear it was only two minutes until I was shaking from my orgasm. He asked if I was okay (fucking adorable) then carried on for another orgasm, lifting my legs back to get as deep as he could ???? His fingers ladies were *chefs kiss*. All prospects of minimising noise had gone out of the window but that was a future us issue. After two orgasms I had him remove his jeans and pants, now damp with his precum.

He'd described himself as average in a slightly self depreciating manner once or twice but I had seen a photo before I got there. Average was fucking bullshit. He lay there with his toned, slender body and this raging hard on that was fucking divine. I'm not a size queen anyway, but damn. I laid down next to him and said I was going to take my time and wanted to enjoy myself. If he got close he was to say. At this point he hadn't orgasmed for a good few days by my request so prepared myself to stop quite quickly. Instead he melted into my mouth and let me enjoy his solid length without difficulty. He's quiet in general but the tensing of his stomach and very quiet breathy exhales told me he was enjoying himself.

He was such a good boy and kept his hands to himself the entire time. After a while I told him how well he was doing at holding back and he complimented me on technique. I leant back and gave him the choice of letting me blow him to completion or using the condoms I had brought with me. I barely finished getting my words out before he was nodding and grabbing the condom. Chuckling, I asked how he wanted me, reaching for my trusty wand in my bag before obliging and climbing on top. His face guys, I can't tell you how flustered and sexy he looked as I sank slowly onto his shaft, moaning my approval. We knew his housemate was upstairs so I'd moved my wand aside initially but felt so full and so close to orgasm now he was buried in me that I reached for it anyway.

I tried to be quiet, honestly, but he was incapable of laying still whilst I grinded on his shaft and before I knew it I was crying out again in orgasm. My hip had seized so I dismounted, slating his mattress, and told him to get behind me. Jesus Christ, that first penetration from behind had me immediately bucking, my cervix was not impressed ???? with a mild "Gentle" warning he refrained from going quite so deep but was becoming more frantic in his thrusts. He warned me he was getting close as he stroked my back and hips. Breathily I said I didn't care and just to enjoy it. Jackhammer mode activated! and I swear it nearly came through my body and out of my mouth. Note to future self, don't let him finish in doggy if you want to be able to walk the next day ??????. He was kissing my back and slowly thrusting against me after he came and was so... affectionate.

There wasn't a single time where I felt self-conscious about my body or unattractive in any way. I moaned when he pulled out of me and we collapsed in a suitably sweaty heap on his bed until we realised the time. Embarrassed I'd kept him up so late I clambered to get dressed and messaged hubs for a lift. The film was still going as we stood at the end of his bed, disheveled but dressed, bra tucked into my bag. We kissed, the smell of my cunt still fresh on his beard and said our good-byes.

Thankfully (ish) we were right about his housemate being upstairs with us so I didn't have the awkward goodbye and apologies for the noise conversation. I guess he will tell me how that is when he gets back from work tonight. I'm not saying anything lightly but literally the best chemistry I've had in a very long time and I cannot wait to see him again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wellington

There is a lovely photo of the lingerie in question in my gallery from last year for those sending messages asking to see it.

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

Wow

By *i guy 89Man  over a year ago

harlow

What an absolutely stunning story. Loved every minute of it.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Wellington

"More please

"

Seeing him on Sunday so happy to write more if people enjoy it

By *i guy 89Man  over a year ago