FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Date night

Date night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icearms OP   Man  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

It was the end of the month. A long month at that. We'd both worked hard and been too tired to appreciate each other. I'd decided we needed a spark, so put the date night in our joint calendar 2 weeks ago, and now it's finally arrived.

It got to lunch time, on a Friday. I started to wind down and think about the evening ahead. I'd booked a table at the local Turkish restaurant and thought we'd have some drinks beforehand. I picked the phone up and sent the message.... looking forward to spending time with you tonight xx

Charlotte replied with a smiley face pic and told me she was too followed by the winky emoji.. instantly this had me hoping for a treat at the end of the evening....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

KIDLINGTON

The afternoon went quickly and at 4 I decided to head home. I walked in the front door to find Charlotte had also decided to head home early. I could hear her upstairs in the bath.. I called up to say hello. She shouted back stay down stairs and don't come until I say so.

I was curious and excited as to what was going on. But obeyed her orders, went to the fridge, opened a beer and ironed my shirt for the evening.

Charlotte was taking an age, but as they say you can't rush perfection, and in my eyes she was perfect. She was a 40 year old lady, about 5"5 black wavey hair, a good hourglass figure, with boobs to die for. Big and heavy, but still with a bounce to them. Her tummy was squidgy and her hips and bum curvy. With all that she still makes my hear skip a bit when I see her, and always turns me on when in a state of undress.

After an age I had the all clear to go for a shower, but was under strict instructions not to enter the bedroom.. I made my way to the shower feeling aroused with what can be described as a semi erect penis. I took my time showering, taking care to wash everything, the hot soapy water on mu cock and balls felt good. It took my self control not to play. I finnished stepped out and towered myself dry before asking it it was safe to enter the bedroom.

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Sounds promising

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *ommyTighMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The suspense…….

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I want to hear more of this

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, please carry on

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

birmingham

wirral

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great start, looking forward to hearing more

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

KIDLINGTON

I got the all clear to enter. As I did I was greeted with an amazing sight. Charlotte was in fron of the mirror just finishing off her make up. Nothing to major as she was always one for subtle make up tones, that bought out her big brown eyes and complimented her smile.

She was dressed in her underwear a sight that I always loved. Tonight's choice a lovely matching set, consisting of nice white lacey short type knickers. You know the ones that show a lovely amount of arse cheek, but leave everything else hidden. The lace allowing a feint hint of her black mound of hair to be visible. This was complimented with her lacey white bra, her cleavage looked amazing and her dark areola could be seen through the material.

I stood and admired, whilst she finnished, she caught my gaze in the mirror, the glint in her eye and the sly smile. She knew I was drinking in her sexy body, and enjoyed me doing so. My cock hardening at the sight and visible under my towel.

I moved to my side of the bed keeping my gaze fixed on her, and continued to dry myself. My hard cock begging for attention. I resisted, and it took all my control not to jump her there and then. I sat on the edge of the bed to arrange my clothes for the night. Charlotte finnished her make up, turned and walked round to my side of the bed. She pushed me back on to the bed undid my towel and let my cock spring free. I was stood to attention, my manhood pulsing with the blood flowing back and forth.

Charlotte lent over and licked my tip. The most lightest of licks.. (gent's you'll know the one where you can barely feel it, but somehow has you groaning more than a full on mouth over your cock). She continued to do this, whilst lightly stroking my balls. The feeling was delightful and had my cock twitching in no time. She commanded I look her in the eye as she performed this ultimate act of teasing. Her big puppy eyes looking up at me, telling me this was her way of pleasing me but also teasing me. I lifted my hand to encourage her further on to my shift to which she batted it away. She moved away from my raging hard on and told me I'd have to wait till later. Her little giggle let me know she enjoyed as much as I did my loud groan showing her the denial had me frustrated.

I watched as she put her flowery floaty dress on, the type that flows wonderfully well down to the mid thigh area short enough that bending too far would show some of her panties. A lovely plunge front to show her ample cleavage.. perfection. She left the room and left to to get ready...

huddersfield/manchester

Purbeck

mmmm

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

wirral

KIDLINGTON

I sat there for a minute to compose myself and the got ready. My nice blue odd balls trunks and socks, a nice pair of stoney chinos and a pink cuff linked shirt, nice brown shoes. My hair styled and applying my victor rolfe night vision aftershave. I felt good and smelt good.

I went downstairs to wait for the cab before we made our way to town. When the cab arrived Charlotte sat in the rear passenger side seat. She knew her dress would ride up, giving the driver a good glimpse of thigh. Enough for him to continuously check her out. She loved the attention and was flirting with him on the journey. This just added to my state of arousal.

We arrived outside the bar, I opened her door for her to alight and she made sure to flash me her knickers. She knows I like white and wanted to take any opportunity to tease me. We linked arms and made our way to the bar.

The bar was busy and Charlotte gave me her order, whilst she went to find seat. I had to wait a while, and enjoyed watching the men eye her up from afar. I was proud to be with her, and loved that other men found her as sexy as I do.

Charlotte would offle the men too, making eye contact with them, positioning herself so that her bust were looking good and giving them an eyeful. I approached with our drinks and noticed James and Sammy to good friends enter the bar.. I waved and invited them to join us which they accepted. This was going to be an even greater night now...

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

KIDLINGTON

We have known James and Sammy for a couple of years now. We met at a swimgers club. It was our fist visit, we were just curious and got chatting to them at the bar. We only partook in heavy petting with each other that night, but over the months and now years, we grew close friends and it helped that we lived in the same town.

I have watched James pleasure and fuck Charlotte many times now, and have had many a good time with Sammy.

James was a stocky guy similar to myself. He always dressed well and had charm about him. Sammy was blonde and size 18 to 20. Larger than Charlotte, bit carried it well. Her boobs were ample and the curvy bum a pleasure to hold on to. She was a little shy at first, but a glass or two of wine and she soon settled into the night.

They both approached with their drinks. Sammy made a bee line to sit next to me, and didn't hold back in telling me how good I smelt as she leant in for a kiss. James kissed Charlotte on the cheek and straight away placed his hand on her thigh. Charlotte allowed it to linger for a while before brushing it away. She liked to make both myself and James work.for our rewards.

The conversation flowed well and was a little flirty nothing too much as people could hear. Charlotte was sat opposite me her foot rubbing my leg. Letting me know she wanted me. At times her toes would rub my crotch a feeling that had me growing in excitement. Both Sammy and Charlotte went to the loo together, and I watched James' eyes linger on Charlotte's floaty dress, admiring how short it was.. when they were out of sight he leant over and said.. Charlotte looks extremely fuxkable tonight. I smiled held his gaze and agreed she does doesn't she.

By *orny1-4uMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Lincoln

wirral

huddersfield/manchester

Wrexham

Brilliant so far

all over Ireland

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Nice

Purbeck

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

birmingham

KIDLINGTON

Charlotte and Sammy came back from the loos giggling as they did. This clearly mena they had been chatting and had a plan. As they took their seats Sammy slid in next to me again. Her hand on the top of my thigh almost brushing my groin. Charlotte had done the same with James, the only difference that she was also back to rubbing my cock with her foot.

Charlotte announced that she had invited Sammy and James to dinner with us, and Sammy had accepted. James's eyes lit up, you could tell he was hoping to fuck Charlotte tonight, and I could sense Sammy was after some fun too.

Dinner was fun and wine flowed well, conversation was pleasant and nothing too outrageous. Charlotte continued to tease and torment me under the table, and seems happy that James was being a little handy with her too. After dinner Charlotte suggested drinks at our place to which we all agreed.

We all knew this would lead to some adult fun and frolics, but what exactly no-one knew.

wirral

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

birmingham

More please

huddersfield/manchester

By *rinwin69Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

Excellent story x

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

"Charlotte and Sammy came back from the loos giggling as they did. This clearly mena they had been chatting and had a plan. As they took their seats Sammy slid in next to me again. Her hand on the top of my thigh almost brushing my groin. Charlotte had done the same with James, the only difference that she was also back to rubbing my cock with her foot.

Charlotte announced that she had invited Sammy and James to dinner with us, and Sammy had accepted. James's eyes lit up, you could tell he was hoping to fuck Charlotte tonight, and I could sense Sammy was after some fun too.

Dinner was fun and wine flowed well, conversation was pleasant and nothing too outrageous. Charlotte continued to tease and torment me under the table, and seems happy that James was being a little handy with her too. After dinner Charlotte suggested drinks at our place to which we all agreed.

We all knew this would lead to some adult fun and frolics, but what exactly no-one knew. "

And the crowd screamed out for more.

birmingham

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

limerick

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

mullingar

By *uncouplerk40Couple  over a year ago

TD

Ooo loving this x very well written xx

all over Ireland

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

KIDLINGTON

Apologies for delay.. I will aim to post more at the weekend.

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

KIDLINGTON

We ordered a taxi and made our way back to ours. Charlotte led the way to the front door close followed by James. His hands all over her bum and trying to lift her floaty dress up.

Sammy linked arms with me and giggled at how full on James was being. As we waited for Charlotte to open the door Sammy leant in and kissed me on the cheek, and whispered " I think your wife is going to be fucked well tonight, but not as well as I'm going to be fucked" she let out a laugh, squeezed my arm and pulled me inside. Now I was already horny from my earlier session with my wife, plus the fact she'd been teasing my crotch all night. So words like that had my rock hard in no time.

By the time we got to the lounge, James had wasted no time and was kissing Charlotte. His hands all over her body and desperate to get her naked. Charlotte was responding and making whimpering noises as she clawed at his back and tried to grind herself on his thigh.

Sammy led me to the sofa and pushed me down before sitting next to me, her leg dropped over my legs giving me a good veiw up her dress. The little minx had been out without knickers on, her quim easily visible, and noticeably wet. She rolled her dress up higher, took my hand and guided it to her pussy. It was hot with desire, her lips puffy and engorged. The mistress as I traced my fingers over the outline of her lips evident. Sammy let out a moan and tilted her head so she could watch her husband with Charlotte.

I continued to work Sammy's pussy. My fingers sliding over her lips, gently parting them with two fingers, while my middle finger smoked over her hole. Every time I touched her entrance she would bite her lip and thrust up try and get me inside her. I wanted to tease her, make her wait. Let her get more aroused watching the other two before taking her over the edge.

KIDLINGTON

[Removed by poster at 18/03/23 22:44:57]

KIDLINGTON

By now James had removed Charlotte's dress and bra. He was feasting on her love breasts. Roughly squeezing and kneading the orbs of flesh, whilst sucking on her hard nipples. They were big and red where the blood was clearly flowing to them.

Charlotte's head was tilted back, her hands encouraging James to suckle her breasts. Her neck visibly flushed. Her legs opend and the damp patch on her knickers obvious. I loved seeing her like this, almost animalistic. She looked up and caught my eye, seeing that I had my fingers on sammy's lady garden. And whilst keeping eye contact moved her hands towards James crotch, and started to unbuckle his belt and chinos. His trousers needed a helping hand down, they were stuck on his erect manhood. Now James was fairly average in length, but the girth of his cock was something else. Charlotte had always squealed and taken time to adjust to him whenever he fucked her. Tonight again was no different, his throbbing member in her hand, meant she Could barely close her fingers round it. Whilst still looking at me, she liked her lips, told James to stand and proceeded to massage up and down his shaft.

birmingham

More please

huddersfield/manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

wirral

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

Wrexham

Brilliant, please continue

mullingar

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

Lincoln

KIDLINGTON

Apologies I had a bit if a writers block.

KIDLINGTON

Charlotte continued to stroke his throbbing member. Barely able to close her hand around his thick shaft. She watched James to gauge his levels of arousal, whilst also checking out what Sammy and I were doing.

Sammy was enjoying my attention to her pussy. She was so wet that I could easily slip 2 or 3 fingers inside her. She was enjoying my attention, plus the visual stimulation of Charlotte pleasuring her husband. My cock was straining in my jeans and Sammy leg was pressed against me. Feeling me throbbing She shifted positions to the floor in front of me, apologised for her rudeness and proceeded to get me out of my jeans. I lifted myself so She could my jeans and boxers together over my thighs.

My cock sprung upwards, covered in my pre cum. A night of teasing takes its toll. Sammy wasted no time in getting her hands on me, and using her finger to glide over the head of my cock, over my slit. Dipping a nail in, which I loved.

So the picture in the room was a sight, two gorgeous women eagerly sucking a different man's cock. Both making appreciative noises and almost competing to see who would take their man over the edge first.

Sammy was good, she knew how to work me. Knew all the areas I loved. The underside of my cock was always most sensitive. She had a knack of resting her tongue their applying constant pressure whilst taking me full in her mouth. My eyes would be rolling and my breath short, the twitch in the thigh as I tense for release... then she'd stop and giggle at me as I groan on the edge. I guess its karma for not sliding my fingers in when she wanted me to earlier.

huddersfield/manchester

KIDLINGTON

Charlotte on the other hand had no plans to tease James. She was on heat. Wanted his load and wanted it quick. The sight of her with her mouth full, working James cock for all she was worth. Saliva running down her chin. She looked sexy and slutty rolled into one. I knew looking at her I needed to fuck her, but just enjoyed the feeling of Sammy working me whilst I watched my wife being a slutty animal.

Her jaw must have been aching, she took James cock in her hand, pumping him for all her might. As he got closer to the point of no return Charlotte rubbed his cock over her erect nipple whilst still wanting him. This was too much for James, his buttocks clenched, a groan escaping him, followed by rope after rope of his thick man juice hitting not only her boobs, but her chin and nose. The force a shock to carllotte, but like the lady she is, she proceed to clean James up, the cum still dripping from her boobs.

The sight was too much for me. I quickly followed and Sammy could sense it. She was in no mood to waste any cum. She gripped my thighs, engulfed my head with her mouth, sliding me deep into her tight throat. I was gone, my eyes closed and I erupted, straight in to her throat. My cock throbbing with nowhere to go. Sammy kept a vice like grip on me, gagging slightly as I came. Her eyes locked onto me until she was sure I was finnished. Once she was, she moved up kissed me and said thank you. My taste evident on her lips.

James had slouched in a chair. His cock flaccid and resting on his thigh. Charlotte announced she was going to clean up and fix some drinks.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

limerick

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel