FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The adventures of slutty Sheila

The adventures of slutty Sheila

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

The background story to this comes in the Deviant Derek story.

It was two weeks into Sheila’s new life, her new found list of experiences growing as she researched different ways of bringing pleasure to herself. She’d become carefree and wildly adventurous, getting into situations and experiences she didn’t even know where possible.

Tonight was no different, her spontaneous ways seeing her pull her car to a halt 50m into the lay-by, a clearing set back off the road with a reputation that proceeded it. She applied the handbrake, pushed the chair back further, hiked up her skirt and peeled off her now very wet knickers. She’d read things about leaving interior lights on but she’d already made her mind up she was going to exit the car.

She’d left the house braless, her nipples hard in the evening breeze and straining against the material of her blouse. She felt slightly seedy but loved how unplanned everything was. She might not get anything but that was part of the thrill, the toy in her bag accompanying her should that be the case.

She spotted an opening in the trees and new exactly what her next move was. It took seconds to get there and she knew if anyone was spying on the car she’d just seriously played her hand.

Thankfully the ground was firm as she feared her heels would sink into the ground. It was pitch black in the wooded area but she didn’t need to go beyond a metre in. She lifted her skirt again, squatted and emptied her bladder, something she’d been desperate to do for a while.

“Wow, that looks hot” a voice called out making her jump slightly but she regained her composure and carried on. She heard feet draw closer. The same voice spoke again. “There’s no loo roll love, you’ll have to drip dry” he sniggered, not expecting the bluntness of her reply, Sheila keen to see if he was a blagger.

“A real gent would offer to clean me up himself, is that mouth just talk or is there any action”, a shiver going through her body as she recounted her own words. As she stood and faced him his hand pushed on to her pussy, his fingers busy wiping and probing. “If you want action” I’ll back my words up” he sneered, Sheila looking him firmly in the eye and ageing him at a few years her senior.

“Won’t your wife mind” she quizzed nodding towards his finger and a gold ring. “Do you care” he responded quickly. “Don’t give a flying fuck” she laughed turning to present her backside to him as she leant against a nearby tree, her skirt now well and truly up over her waist. She heard his zip and felt him move behind her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Very nice

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

By *enny12370Man  over a year ago

fareham

Good start

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Grantham

His cock slid into her easily and didn’t feel too big but he’s enthusiastic grunts and energy made up for it as he banged her with everything he’d got. Sheila heard more movement, their noises drawing a crowd but she didn’t care one bit who saw and hoped she might get more cock as the night went on.

She took a hand off the tree and rubbed her clit while the stranger kept going behind her. She wanked as he fucked her, her body craving an orgasm. “Go on baby, harder” she whispered, the response immediate. He came a moment later, his cock softening within seconds of his climax and slipping out of her. “Thanks love” he grunted before disappearing back the way he’d come.

Sheila stood there wanking hard, cum now seeping down her thighs as she heard more movement nearby. “It’s ok I don’t bite” she called out softly as two younger lads came into view. Aged in their early 20s they looked gobsmacked to see her.

“Fuck me Ash get a look at this milf” one of them said as he drew on his fag. “Actually Ash I’m a gilf” she winked “and a very naughty one so as much I like you stood there staring, this pussy of mine needs action, so please feel free to join me or move on so someone else can”. Ash blushed but to his credit pulled his cock free and wanked himself stiff.

“Do you think you can handle this” he bragged, a knot in Sheila’s tummy coming as his thick and veiny 9 inches made her pay attention quickly, his mate not as big but still very healthy in size as his cock stiffener too.

“Fill your fucking boots lads” Sheila beamed knowing she was going to get serviced from both ends, her body tense and expectant.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Grantham

Her pussy felt full and stretched as the bigger of the two cocks pounded into her, tears rolling down her cheeks as the other filled her mouth making her eyes water. She was in heaven.

She hoped their youthful enthusiasm would mean their staying power was strong and neither slowed their pace as they had her moaning loudly. Cars sped by on the main road totally unaware of what was happening and the lay-by was quiet apart from these three so she was happy to be loud.

“You’ve got a banging cunt for an old bird” the lad behind her complimented, his mate making similar remarks about her nipples. She couldn’t respond verbally but squeezed her pussy tight in appreciation. “The gilfs got a wedding ring on” the lad fucking her mouth observed. “Dirty bitch” was all she heard in reply.

She pulled the cock out of her mouth momentarily. “Fill the dirty bitch up with cum then and I can show my husband how naughty I’ve been” she told them, the lads getting quicker as they banged her with all their effort.

She could still feel the cum swimming in her pussy as she pulled onto her drive. As he headlights swung a beam towards the garage she saw her husband knelt naked expectantly on the front mat. She pulled to a standstill, opened her door and stepped into view.

Her skirt was still up above her waist, her blouse splattered in spunk and her make up smudged but she walked up to her husband with purpose. “Good boy” she purred as she pulled her pussy lips apart and showed him her sex. “Just the two loads tonight darling, I wore the third” a giggle escaping her lips as he pushed his tongue forward and began to clean her up.

She saw his cock stiffen and knew her pussy couldn’t take any more, his tongue making her feel incredible as he lapped away greedily. “Swallow it all” she snapped at him, Derek deliberately taking his time as her clit swelled.

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Grantham

Derek cleaned her up perfectly, her orgasm testament to his hard work. She told him to follow her upstairs, his naked body covered in goosebumps but his cock still rock hard. She removed her clothes and lay on the bed. Opening her legs he looked expectant but she killed his mood quickly.

“You can wank on my pussy for cleaning me up nicely but you don’t get to fuck me tonight” she told him adding that she ached from a big cock earlier.

He pulled at his cock aggressively, her hand a blur as she watched on and waited for his climax. She encouraged him as he wanked, her pussy puffy and wet as she edged close to him.

The tip of his dick was centimetres away from her as he started to tense and pant. He slowed his hand speed down and aimed himself at her opening, his cum covering her pussy with incredible accuracy. His fluids were warm and creamy, Derek always able to deliver a good load and she rubbed it into herself while he was dismissed to the bathroom to run her shower.

She wanted to cum again but fatigue hit her hard and she resigned herself to a long soak. Derek went to make a brew for her bedside table, his cock still in a state of semi arousal as he knew she’d tell him in full detail about her night’s activities.

He still got plenty of sex from her but his wife’s escapades were turning him on more and more and ge couldn’t wait to hear all about the three guys she’d been with this evening.

He’d got his own little surprise ready to, google research making him aware of a local spot neither of them knew existed. She’d be pleased with him for the recommendation and inevitably that would be rewarded.

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Fantastic

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

Grantham

Sheila quite often made it into work before her husband. Both were part time at best with preferences for golf courses, gyms and spas so a couple of hours in the office was the norm. She certainly wasn’t ready for what Derek had in sore on this particular day.

He carried a mug into their office which didn’t go unnoticed, Sheila on the phone but clearly annoyed her not made her a brew. He placed it on the table infront of her, flipped a switch that frosted the windows and flicked the latch to lock them in. She brought her call to a quick end and hung up.

Before she could speak he did. “Take your knickers off now”. “You assume I’m wearing some” she teased. “I watched you put them on” he grinned as she lifted her dress and removed an expensive pair of French lace undies. He walked over and unbuttoned her dress pushing her back into her chair, Sheila in just her bra and heels as he dropped to his knees and reached into his jacket pocket.

Soaking his hands in the hot water from the mug, he massaged it into the stubble around her vagina. A squirt of cream followed and he worked it into a lather before producing a fresh razor and setting to work.

Moments later she was a smooth as a babies backside, her pussy looking very inviting, Sheila looking disappointed he hasn’t try to lick her or more. “Right, get dressed, we’ve got an appointment” he told her, the surprise and uncertainty starting to turn her on.

They’d been in the car 15 minutes when he told her to reach in the glove box and apply the eye mask. She didn’t question him and did as she was told, the car stopping a couple of minutes later. He opened her door and guided her indoors, a strange but very clean smell invading her senses as he sat her down.

It felt like a dentists chair but she sat attentively straining to hear any noises that would give her a clue. Finally, a strangers voice told Derek to undress her, Sheila feeling her pussy moisten in anticipation as Derek worked on her buttons. Back to bra and heels the mask was removed and her eyes took time to adjust to the very bright lights.

The tattooist smiled, his rugged looks making Sheila horny, her nipples straining against her bra. She knew she hadn’t come for cock and saw a couple of stencils in his hands and quickly worked out from Derek’s grooming where it was due to go. She felt nervous as he showed her the designs and wondered how much Derek had told him about her.

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

Solihull

all over Ireland

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"His cock slid into her easily and didn’t feel too big but he’s enthusiastic grunts and energy made up for it as he banged her with everything he’d got. Sheila heard more movement, their noises drawing a crowd but she didn’t care one bit who saw and hoped she might get more cock as the night went on.

She took a hand off the tree and rubbed her clit while the stranger kept going behind her. She wanked as he fucked her, her body craving an orgasm. “Go on baby, harder” she whispered, the response immediate. He came a moment later, his cock softening within seconds of his climax and slipping out of her. “Thanks love” he grunted before disappearing back the way he’d come.

Sheila stood there wanking hard, cum now seeping down her thighs as she heard more movement nearby. “It’s ok I don’t bite” she called out softly as two younger lads came into view. Aged in their early 20s they looked gobsmacked to see her.

“Fuck me Ash get a look at this milf” one of them said as he drew on his fag. “Actually Ash I’m a gilf” she winked “and a very naughty one so as much I like you stood there staring, this pussy of mine needs action, so please feel free to join me or move on so someone else can”. Ash blushed but to his credit pulled his cock free and wanked himself stiff.

“Do you think you can handle this” he bragged, a knot in Sheila’s tummy coming as his thick and veiny 9 inches made her pay attention quickly, his mate not as big but still very healthy in size as his cock stiffener too.

“Fill your fucking boots lads” Sheila beamed knowing she was going to get serviced from both ends, her body tense and expectant. "

Yes yes yes to this;)

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Grantham

Sheila felt herself tense as he looked her in the eye and told her he was going to do the first like. She felt vulnerable, naked apart from her bra, legs open and her first tattoo seconds away from happening.

Brian (the tattooist) applied a thin coat of vaseline over the stencil, applied power to the machine and a a buzzing noise filled her ears. She squeezed Derek’s hand hard, her nails making him grimace.

“How was that” he asked as he finished the first line. “Erm ok” she replied, Brian continuing as she adjusted to the new sensation. It wasn’t a pain more a discomfort as Sheila felt a slight burning sensation which Brian kept cooling with a spray that allowed him to see his work. What was really getting to her was the vibration with the tattoo millimetres above her clit. She could feel herself getting wetter and felt the tell tale signs of an orgasm building.

Brian could sense this with her body language having tattooed women in this area before and knew the inevitable was close. He made eye contact with her and smiled, Sheila so aroused she was ready to burst. Moments later it happened, Brian pausing as Derek looked on amazed at what he was seeing.

Sheila felt as if she should apologise but Brian continued, the last little bit needing to be coloured in. As Brian coloured in Sheila felt the knuckles of her little and ring finger push against her labia. She was desperate to be fingered and winked his way, Brian shamelessly responding with his little finger slipping into her pussy.

“Right, that’s it, all done” Brian announced, one last wipe away of excess ink and a last application of vaseline to stem any bleeding. “Derek, be a darling and wait in the car please” Sheila told him, her husband leaving without any discussion.

“I assume he’s paid for it already “ she quizzed as Brian nodded and said there was nothing owed. “Well, apart from your tip” Sheila beamed, pulling his latex glove off and pushing his fingers back in her pussy. “You can’t make me this wet, finger me and then send me home horny” she told him as she reached behind her and unfastened her bra.

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Grantham

Brian looked her up and down, nodded his approval and unzipped his fly letting his cock flop into view. “No underwear, nice” Sheila observed as she dropped to her knees and took his hardening cock into her mouth. He swelled to an impressive length and girth as Sheila’s head bobbed up and down his shaft.

She grabbed his hand and placed it on top of her head hoping he’d be rougher with her. He had different ideas and pulled out and stood her up. The couch he’d just tattooed her on was still laid out flat so he turned her round and bent her over.

“I’ve another appointment in 10” he grunted, his cock already pushing against her entrance. His choice of doggy style was spot on with her pubic area burning, so friction free she pushed her arse out and felt him slip into her.

He set about her like a frenzied man, his pace quick and thrusts powerful as he gripped her hips and gave it to her as hard as he physically could. “Fuck yeah that’s good” she panted, her boobs slapping against her as he kept going behind her.

He came moments later, a long loud groan as he emptied himself deep inside her. He pulled out gently, Sheila telling him she wanted his cock. She cleaned him expertly before pulling her dress back on and putting her bra in her handbag. His next appointment entered seconds later, Sheila paranoid he could tell what they’d been up to.

“I’ll see you soon Brian” she said like they were old friends before exiting to the car park and her husband.

She climbed into the passenger seat, kissed her husband and thanked him for the surprise. “I have something for you” she grinned, Derek turning to face her as she scooped a finger into her pussy and pushed Brian’s cum into his mouth. “Now find a quiet lane and lick me clean” she told him, her hornyness confirmed as she unbuttoned her dress and sat there naked.

all over Ireland

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, I hope there's more to come

newcastle

Fucking horny story

Grantham

Sheila’s tattoo and encounter with Brian was a slight side track to a bigger plan he had for Sheila. He was determined to give her what she wanted and was really keen to see how far she’d go.

He’d previously planted the seed about dogging, Sheila not too bothered when he asked a while back so he thought he’d try again, a few subtle porn searches she’d discover and a couple of online forums where she could do her research and hopefully get inspired.

His iPad confirmed she’d taken the bait and she’d been through loads of sites when he checked her user history. He broached the subject again and she was really animated in her excitement telling him she’d found online friends who’d told of a place that guaranteed meets especially if you were bold enough to actually name a time you’d be there.

“And have you done that” he asked, hopeful of a positive reply, almost thrusting the iPad at her when she confirmed not. They logged on and Sheila suggested this coming Saturday, Derek agreeing before she could change her mind. She wrote a forum post….”milf slut keen out for cock 3pm Saturday. Blue Range Rover, come say hi”.

“Looks like I’m committed now” she grinned, come and help me get my outfit sorted she added as they went upstairs to their room.

Derek hoped she’d go with a timeless classic and Sheila didn’t disappoint. She plumped on boots given the changing weather and underfoot conditions but he got excited when he saw her favourite suspender belt appear and the black silk stockings that never failed to get him hard. She chose a micro thong and see through bra to finish off the outfit. “What about my top layer” she asked him, Derek quickly telling her just the long mac and nothing else. “You’re such a perv” she grinned, “that sounds perfect”.

She put all her bits together and Derek was hard at the thought of her showing off her goods. She looked at him with a big smile on her face. “You’ve been a good boy, you can fuck me” she told him, stepping out of her clothing as he fumbled for his belt.

all over Ireland

Grantham

Saturday came around quickly and Sheila woke up horny and ready for her adventures. Her morning routine was now familiar and she loved the relaxed start the day brought her. Shit tv for an hour then breakfast followed by a long soak in the bath. She couldn’t wax her pussy as her tattoo was still too new but she shaved carefully and made sure her legs were smooth before applying moisturiser.

She’d confessed to Derek she fancied being more anonymous at her meet and had brought a wig online, the delivery coming late that morning. Jet black and resembling Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction the accompanying black puppy would really make a huge difference in her appearance. She’d made a second purchase but his that in the pocket of her mac until later.

When it was time to dress she allowed Derek to watch, slowly and carefully pulling up her stockings making sure everything was aligned perfectly. She clipped them to her suspender belt with a surgeon like touch and pulled her boots up to just below her knees. He thought she’d forgotten her knickers but climbed into them last, the tiniest bit of material barely containing her pussy lips.

“Is the car clean darling” she asked, not looking at him, carefully applying her lipstick before tying her own hair into a position she could fit the wig. “Yes, inside and out” he confirmed. “Good, cos you’re coming with me” she told him, Derek surprised and shocked at the news. Before he could say anything she spoke again. “You’ll be in the boot taking advantage of the blacked out windows. If I need you you’ll know. Oh, and one more thing, you’ll be naked”.

She left the room letting him dwell on her words. He knew her well enough over the years to know that naked meant from now not when they got there so he stripped and made his way after her.

They could access the garage from the utility and she’d provided pillars and a blanket for comfort as he climbed into the boot, Sheila getting into the drivers seat and powering the car to a start.

The drive took nearly 45 minutes, Sheila twice missing the entrance to the wooded area of the meet. She still had time on her side but was now nervous as she pulled in and saw a healthy gathering of cars. “Look at this turn out” she called out loudly knowing Derek was hidden. “All these cocks for me” she giggled, unsure if any other women would venture out.

Hers was the only Range Rover and as she pulled to a stop she saw movement in other cars, all but one with single occupancy, a couple in a nearby merc confirming she wasn’t the only woman.

She new nothing of the etiquette and codes and really hoped someone would take the lead as she sat there pondering. She saw a bin 20m away and had an empty can to take. Unfastening her mac it was do or die time, her expectant audience would now see her parading her stuff. She took a deep breath and headed out.

By *hedruk69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield area

Brilliant, looking forward to the next bit

taunton

Oh fookin hell lovely

Solihull

More more more

all over Ireland

Grantham

Sheila had no idea how many pairs of eyes were watching her walk to the bin but she felt as if every pair were burning into her. Her mac flapped open so she knew some would see her attire but having deposited the can she stood and paused. “He who dares Rodney” she whispered to herself as she took her long coat off, threw it over her arm and walked back to her car in all her glory.

There was already someone stood leaning against her drivers door as she heard activity behind her but didn’t look back. “Fuck me you’re not shy love” a rugged 50 ish man said to her. He was handsome and Sheila just smiled initially. “You don’t get what you want if you’re shy” she replied throwing the coat up onto the bonnet and doing a 360 for him to see which also allowed her to discreetly see who else had taken the bait.

She counted 5 people making their way, her body now tense and ready. “And what is you want” the original guy challenged. “Cock” Sheila answered, the guy taken back by her honesty and bluntness.

“There’s plenty of that round here” a new voice said, Sheila turning to see a younger guy unzipping himself to validate his words. “Mmmm” Sheila said approvingly as he flopped out an impressive length. She reached out and stroked his shaft with her nails, her cock twitching slightly as it stiffened. “Looks like I’ll start here then” she grinned as she dropped to her knees and started to suck.

A small crowd had gathered and as she looked up she could see several guys wanking themselves to full stiffness. It made her pussy ache in anticipation and she knew she was soaking wet. “Is there enough cock for two” a female voice called out, Sheila looking up to see the woman from the Merc climbing out a very tight latex dress. “Hi, I’m Laura, we spoke on line” she smiled as they shook hands and Laura dropped down beside Sheila.

From his place in the back of the car Derek could see a sizeable crowd and knew Sheila had a friend to help with all this cock. His own was rock hard and leaking pre cum but he resisted the temptation to touch it.

Sheila was in heaven. She had a cock in her mouth and one in either hand as a set of fingers worked into her knickers. Laura’s husband seemed to be a face in the scene and organised the group, his words unchallenged as he told the group what to do. “Stand up girls” he instructed and the crowd stood back and let them. “I think you should take her knickers off Laura” he advised, his wife pulling down on Sheila’s very wet thong.

There were a few gasps. “Fuck me her cunts tattooed” a voice said quite bluntly, the crowd now staring in unison at her pubic area. Laura knelt before her, a smile wide and cheesy as she saw the ink and relayed the message. “This says she’s a cum slut, well that makes two of us” she giggled as she whipped off her own knickers.

“What would your husband say” a lad asked Sheila, clearly expecting her to ignore him. “Why don’t we ask him” she beamed. “You lot stay here and I’ll get him” she told them, a few confused faces looking back at her as she reached into her mac pockets and walked to the rear of the vehicle.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Grantham

Derek knelt ready as he saw Sheila come to the back of the vehicle. “Good boy” she complimented as he awaited her instruction. “I’ve got you a present” she said smugly, a leather collar appearing with the word CHEAT set out in fake diamonds. She fit it to him snugly, attached the end to a lead and told him to follow her on his knees.

A few sniggers were heard from the crowd as Derek came into sight. “I like your style” Laura commented as Sheila secured his lead to the bumper and knelt back down and started to feast on the first available cock. Laura had a guy laying under her, his face buried deep in her pussy as she too sucked a cock.

Sheila felt powerful and loved the environment she’d spent so long researching. Laura’s arrival had made it so much easier and she was happy to let those that wanted to explore her have their moment. A finger probed her bum hole as another pushed into her pussy, a second cock joining the first as she struggled to accommodate them both.

Her mouth took the first taste of cum seconds later, one of the cocks softening upon explosion and pulling out. “What does it take for a girl to get fucked around here” she asked with mock disappointment, Laura joining in the charade and offering them both to the attendees.

The request worked with two guys stepping forwards. Laura and Sheila moved so their hands were placed against the side of the Range Rover, their arses in prime location for the guys to grip as both their pussies were filled. The guys were in good shape and well proportioned down below, both women moaning enthusiastically as they took a pounding.

A couple of the guys who’d been sucked had gone but more had arrived and Sheila could see 10 lads watching and knew there were others she couldn’t see. Her pussy was getting well and truly serviced when she heard words that would change the dynamic of the day considerably. “Use the cheat to get hard” Laura’s husband said, a young lad just in his 20s pushing his cock in Derek’s mouth only feet away from Sheila.

She froze unsure of what was to come, Derek looking her in the eyes as the cock filled his mouth. She had to appear in control still. “Make his cock hard darling” she said loudly enough, Derek shocking her by obliging greedily. She now wondered if this was part of his past as he seemed so comfortable giving head.

The guy fucking her came noisily and far too quickly for Sheila’s liking, the young lad in Derek’s mouth taking this as his cue to replace him. Laura’s guy didn’t last much longer. “You’ve made a mess of my snatch” she said angrily as his cum dripped everywhere. “The cheat will clean you” Sheila boasted, Derek eager to tongue Laura deep and do a good job.

“Fuck he’s good, and he’s packing” Laura said excitedly. “You can fuck me last if you behave” she whispered to Derek who grinned his thanks, his stubble coated in cum.

Both women were getting fucked again as another guy fed Derek his cock. This was much bigger than anything he’d seen before and he wondered how long it would take the women to notice, Derek certain they’d both want it. His jaw ached as the guy swelled to full size, a thick veiny length filling his mouth.

“Wow Laura, look what Derek’s got” Sheila squealed as the lad inside her added his laid to the first. “It’s your day babe, so it’s your cock” her new friend replied as Laura’s tummy tightened in anticipation.

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

newcastle

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

all over Ireland

Grantham

Sheila was happy she was well lubricated from two loads of cum when she saw the length in its full glory. She looked towards her husband who wished her luck with his eyes as he stayed knelt nearby. Laura’s husband spoke to the lad and revealed his name was Gary and Gary was very keen to give Sheila an experience she wouldn’t forget.

He pulled her bum cheeks apart and took great delight in flicking his tongue over her tight hole, Sheila shrieking in approval as he licked her teasingly. His fingers pushed into her pussy while his tongue lapped away on her arse and with his spare hand he wanked himself to maintain his impressive erection.

His fingers were coated in a cocktail of Sheila and the two loads she was holding and Gary wiped them over her bum once he’d rimmed her deeper. Derek could see the plot developing but knew he couldn’t speak out, part of him desperate to see how Sheila would respond.

His suspicions were right and seconds later Sheila’s squeal disturbed the peaceful afternoon as Gary nudged the tip of his cock into her arse. Sheila enjoyed anal and often allowed Derek to fuck her backside but Gary was much bigger and she felt uncomfortable as his tip penetrated her.

“Fuck girl that looks good” Laura commented as she stood close by wanking two guys while her own pussy recovered. Sheila tried desperately to relax and Gary slowed down while she regained her composure. This helped and Sheila told him to push again, his length slipping into her with one thrust, her breath short as she adjusted.

“Look at your slutty wife” Laura snapped at Derek, “doesn’t she take cock well” she continued as she walked closer to him leading the two guys by their cocks. “Maybe you should have your arse fucked too” she laughed Derek panicking before Laura admitted she was joking. The guy to her left found this all too much and came, his cum hiring Derek in the chest as he emptied his sack.

“Oooh look Sheila, your hubbys dripping in cum” she beamed as Sheila looked over, her concentration wavering with Gary now rampant behind her.

all over Ireland

Grantham

Sheila was visibly dribbling out of her pussy with Gary banging her so hard. A guy she hadn’t seen in the group climbed underneath her and cupped his mouth over her sex, his tongue a very welcome distraction as he cleaned her up and focused on her clit.

She was certainly getting what she came for, Laura also enjoying the attention of a hungry mouth as the second guy she was wanking also fired his load over Derek.

Sheila felt Gary slow down slightly and hoped he was close to his climax. She stung slightly and knew she’d not be having anyone else in her arse for a while. He’d fucked her expertly though and she panted heavily in response to his efforts. “Come on babe, fill me up” she encouraged him, “give me your cum up my backside”, his moans telling her he was close.

Laura had moved onto Derek, laying him flat on his back and sitting on his cock, her arse facing him as she leant forward and gripped his knees. He was past caring about etiquette and slid a finger into her bum as she gripped his cock with strong pelvic muscles.

Gary finally came, Sheila feeling his load empty into her anus. He held her for a while and let his cock soften before gently easing out. She was knackered. There were 5 guys left including Laura’s fella. Sheila smiled at them all as she knelt down next to her new friend. “Feel free to wank all over me and I’ll suck anything put near my mouth but it’s time out down below gents I’m afraid”.

Nobody complained and the crowd moved nearer as Sheila watched her husband get ruined by Laura, her hunger and enthusiasm for sex a huge turn on. Sheila took a cock in her mouth and felt a load of cum splash over her tits. She couldn’t have wished for a better afternoon.

Solihull

Wow

Grantham

Sheila reversed carefully into their garage, applied the hand break, ordered for the door to close, turned the engine off and went to the boot to let Derek out. Her mac was in the car and she stood in everything but her knickers, not knowing where they’d ended up, no doubt some opportunist grabbing them as a souvenir. She was covered in cum, most of it now drying against her skin.

Derek smiled at her as she opened the boot. “Wow, you look fucking incredible” he gasped as he took in his well fucked wife. “I don’t feel fucking incredible” she laughed as she unfastened his collar and noticed his cock was hard again. “Jesus Christ man, lads in their 20s can’t recover like you do” she grinned in awe of her husbands capabilities.

He pulled her in tight and they kissed like rampant teens, both happy to be holding each other. Derek took the opportunity and turned her around and bent her over the tailgate of the open boot, his tongue on her arse within seconds. “Oooh you dirty bastard” she sighed approvingly as his gentle and tender touch took her mentally back to wanting more cock although her body might protest.

He didn’t hang around for permission, his length slipping easily into her backside, Gary’s bigger girth leaving her ready. She whimpered a bit at first but her inner slut was well and truly active as the surrealness of being naked in their garage being fucked up the arse kicked in.

She encouraged him to be harder, her language colourful and explicit as his hands wondered onto her boobs, pinching her nipples as he kept his cock deep in her backside. He looked up knowing the cctv would be filming as its motion sensored and he turned Sheila around so the camera would zoom into her face.

“Yes, fuck me harder you pervy cunt” she screamed as she cottoned on to what he was doing, Derek slapping her arse hard as he continued to pound her. He left a mark but kept at it, Sheila’s muscles tightening around his shaft as her skin was smacked.

He knew what ending this needed and theatrically pulled out and got her onto her knees. His cum joined the other loads on her face and tits as he wanked himself over her. As the last few drops escaped he pushed his cock into her mouth and grabbed her hair. Her noises were primal as she cleaned him up, her fingers thrashing around over her clit to produce her own orgasm.

“I think we need a bath darling” he grinned as she finally stood. “No shit Sherlock” she beamed as they entered the house and made their way upstairs.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

Grantham

They’d watched tv in bed for around an hour when Sheila told him to play the cctv clip from earlier. “God I need to lose weight” she said seeing herself on the screen, Derek laughing at her typical outburst and reminding her she still fitted into a size 10. “We do look bloody good though” she added as they watched themselves fuck for the first time ever.

There was an awkward silence for a while when the tape ran out, Sheila finally speaking. “So…was that a first today or is there another confession to come” she asked as carefully as possible. Derek knew exactly what she was getting at. “100% a first. It was all about you today babe and I had to play my part”. She kissed him hard and passionately, thanking him for making her day.

“I owe you a lot, I let you down and you’ve found extra ways to pleasure yourself reminding me I’m not irreplaceable”. Tears leaked from her eyes as she took in his words. “Your past is easier to digest knowing you didn’t know you had a son, now let’s move forward and make new memories. I do have a confession of my own though”.

He froze as she spoke, the uncertainty of what she was going to say killing him. “What is it” he finally dared ask. Sheila smiled widely. “I bloody loved watching Laura fuck you earlier” her face reddening to a full on blush as her secret came out.

“Well, that’s two of us that enjoy watching each other” he confessed back, “shall we research what we can get upto next”, Sheila reaching for her phone a plan already in her head.

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic read

Hope there is a next time

cambridge

all over Ireland

Grantham

A couple of weeks had passed by the time Sheila was happy with her plans. She’d earned the right to be picky and choosy now she’d broaden her horizons but she’d plumped on an adults only club about an hour away from their home.

She’d been busy online searching forums and making new friends so she knew exactly what to expect. Derek was onboard with her decisions and left it to her knowing her attention to detail was spot on. “We’re booked in for Saturday night” she told him and confirmed she’d be going shopping Saturday morning, Derek hoping she’d plump on her old faithful.

He wasn’t disappointed when he stepped out the shower Saturday afternoon and saw the new lingerie on the bed ready for Sheila to climb into. The stockings were tan coloured, the lingerie and burgundy red, Derek smiling at the sight of the micro thong she’d become a fan of in recent times.

Her dress was a matching colour to the underwear, a pair of black high heels completing the outfit. He’d plumped for a shirt and trousers combo hoping neither would be on for too long.

The drive was uneventful and they arrived shortly after half 7, the car park already half full. “Here’s to a great night” she smiled as they stepped out the car and made their way to the reception area, the host Tony promising he’d meet them there for a guided tour.

He wasn’t what Sheila was expecting, a young 30s guy who looked like he could have taught maths at school. This eased her nerves no end, Tony taking her coat and leading the way.

The music was modern but not too loud as they entered main bar and dance area, Tony pointing out the lockers and toilets. “The good stuffs through here” she winked, pushing a door and leading them into a darker corridor which had multiple rooms leading off it.

Sheila squeezed Derek’s hand tighter as a scantily clad couple walked past without a care in the world. They could hear sex happening somewhere, Tony confirming a few rules before taking them back to the bar. “Remember guys, no means no and please have a great night”. They looked at each other and smiled. “Can I get you a drink darling” he smiled as they threw themselves into the night ahead.

Brilliant! X

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

newcastle

Grantham

Within 15 minutes of being at the bar multiple people had been over and said hi. People of all ages, sizes and backgrounds were being so nice, Sheila already letting her mind wonder to who would be the really naughty ones. “Looks like a really nice crowd” Derek said to her. “Definitely, and your night just got better” Sheila grinned back at him as Laura walked in. “Surprise” she beamed, Derek realising this had clearly been planned. “You’re on your own” Sheila quizzed, Laura confirming her husband didn’t feel great but still insisted she came.

“I thought you’d be naked by now” she giggled as Derek handed her a drink. “Well I knew you were coming” Sheila replied as Derek suggested they all hit the lockers and get rid of some clothing.

Derek was soon undressed and wrapped up in a towel as he watched the girls decide on what to keep on. Both agreed their lingerie and heels would do the trick. “Derek darling” Laura started. “Would you mind if I ate your wife’s cunt first, I’m so desperate to taste it” she grinned. Derek’s grin was wider than hers but Sheila looked apprehensive. “Have you never been with another woman one on one before” Laura asked before kissing her. “No, I’ve always been very straight” she replied. Laura giggled. “Oh darling, even spaghetti’s straight…until it gets wet”, her laugh loudening as she took her hand and went back to the bar.

Sheila was wet as she took in Laura’s words, her mind now full of what could wait ahead.

Solihull

Oooo fun

taunton

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

all over Ireland

Wakefield

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Grantham

Apologies, very busy few days.

More to come soon.

Grantham

They all had one more drink before they went off in search of some real action. They’d all made good eye contact with other club users and Sheila as confident her night would exceed expectations as Derek finally took her and Laura by the hand and into the naughtier area of the club.

“God it’s so horny hearing people having sex so close by” Laura whispered into Sheila’s ear, Sheila unable to do anything but grin as her own senses kicked in and she heard and then saw people fucking.

Derek seemed like a man on a mission, a room grabbing his attention earlier on the walk around his intended target as he kept both women moving. “Oooh naughty” Laura beamed when he opens the door and showed them in, a big swing dominating the space with a few extra devices elsewhere. “Climb on board darling” he said invitingly to Sheila who didn’t need a second invitation. Laura knew Sheila hadn’t seen the bigger picture and could hardly contain herself when she and Derek fastened Sheila in, her legs and wrists now secured leaving in a very accessible position.

“Let’s make Derek’s cock nice and hard” Laura said, her mouth around it within seconds of dropping to her knees. Sheila could only watch as her new friends head bobbed up and down her husbands shaft. It didn’t take him long to be rock solid, Derek virtually ripping off her knickers before pushing his cock against her pussy.

Laura grabbed it and rubbed the tip of his cock over Sheila’s clit, the sensation causing Sheila to moan loudly. A couple of club goers walked in and watched as Derek slid into his wife. Laura smiled at the newcomers who were playing with each while keeping an eye on the action.

Derek fucked her hard, the angle of the swing making his cock slide in deep, Sheila loving every moment as she neared climax. Derek didn’t care how long he lasted as he knew he could go again later so he thrust hard as his own orgasm neared and filled his wife’s pussy with cum.

Laura pounced into action, Sheila still secure as she moved in and took the opportunity to clean Sheila up, her tongue busy in her pussy as Derek stood next to her teasing his wife’s boobs. “Looks like you need cleaning up too” the woman from the couple saying to Derek as she took him in her mouth and her tongue worked him over expertly. He was nearly rock hard by the time she’d finished and her husband joined them, his cock next to Derek’s in his wife’s mouth.

Sheila wasn’t sure how she’d feel receiving oral from another woman but she couldn’t help but marvel at Laura’s skill as her tongue explored every fold of her skin, her clit swollen and extremely sensitive as the tell tale signs of another climax drew closer.

all over Ireland

Solihull

More please

Wakefield

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

Grantham

“How rude of me to suck your cock and not introduce myself” giggled the stranger as Derek stood there mesmerised by her looks. “Hi I’m Vanessa” her hand stretching out to shake his. “And I’m Derek, my wife Sheila is the star of the show and this is Laura” he finished.

Vanessa was tall at 5’8, delightfully curvy and with boobs he couldn’t wait to see in the flesh. She leant into his ear and whispered. “How about me and you become the star of the show”. She looked down at his cock that twitched. “I think that’s a yes” she chuckled, her south western accent as much of a turn on than her appearance. He loved her brunette hair and when the guy her assumed was her husband whipped her top off he nearly burst when her 38g’s came into view. “Fuck me” he gasped. “That was my plan” Vanessa winked.

Laura’s face was still buried in Sheila’s pussy, his wife’s moans filling the air as he and Vanessa found a nearby sofa. There were straps to fasten you down but they both wanted to explore, their hands all over each other like rampant teens.

Her lips were soft as they met his mouth, her tongue busy as her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him tighter. Her male guest was now fucking Laura from behind as Sheila’s pussy got tongued within an inch of its life.

Vanessa slid Derek inside her as they kissed, her pussy wet and welcoming, her pelvic floor gripping him tightly as she rode him slowly. “You feel good” she sighed before feeding him a nipple, leaning back so their pubic bones rubbed on each other. Her pussy was smooth but he was stubbly which felt incredible on her clit.

Derek was smitten and having already climaxed once he knew Vanessa wouldn’t be disappointed. Her thighs were strong and he loved how she took control, a sensual side he hadn’t expected. “Let’s change positions” he suggested, his new lover keen as he sat her on the sofa and knelt in front. He knew how he wanted to fuck her but looked her in the eye and told her he wanted to taste her first.

She squealed in delight, pushing a finger into herself and licking it. “Yep, I’m tasting good, but it’s only right you try” her grin wide and naughty as his tongue hit her clit and she let out a long sigh.

Grantham

Derek licked Vanessa’s pussy with such vigour her legs started to shake. Her clit was very sensitive and as he flicked over it with his tongue she let out quiet yelps of joy. He pushed a finger in and let his tongue explore lower, her bum getting the same attention her pussy got. “Fuck, this is amazing” she panted as he kept his pace up, his cock ready to go back inside her once her made her cum.

She came loudly, Laura matching her noise levels from the other side of the room as she continued to get drilled from behind. Derek made eye contact with Sheila, their smiles assuring each other they were enjoying themselves, Derek hopeful of seeing his wife go down on another woman at some point now Laura had shown her the way.

Vanessa lay looking expectant, a thin coat of perspiration adding a shine to her tanned skin. Derek just smiled at her, pushed her legs over her shoulders and slipped his cock back in her pussy. “Yesssssss” she sighed appreciatively as his length filled her back up, his thumb working her clit as his cock slammed in and out. From his kneeling position he could thrust deep, Vanessa putting both legs over the same shoulder, the slight adjustment making her feel much tighter.

“Mmm you naughty bugger” Derek smiled, Vanessa encouraging him to fuck her harder. “Come on baby, give me your cum” she begged, Derek knowing he was good for a while yet, his cock stiff and his mind full of naughty ideas.

She came due to his thumb working its magic, her pussy tightening around his shaft. “Go on babe, give it to her” Sheila said as her and Laura moved closer to watch. They both sat next to her on the sofa, Laura taking Vanessa’s boob in her mouth as Sheila leant across and kissed her.

Derek really was in heaven, three stunning ladies all sat side by side, all horny and cock hungry and the night still very young.

By *rs RavensongWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Hot stuff! Reminds me of all the fun I've had at Chameleons.

V x

all over Ireland

Wakefield

Grantham

Sorry guys I’m away for a few days and struggling with Wi-Fi

Grantham

Sheila recognised in Derek’s face that his climax was near. She smiled and encouraged him to pull out so they could all watch his climax. Vanessa looked slightly disappointed but yelped with joy when his load splashed over her boobs. “Wow there’s loads” she beamed as first Sheila then Laura set about her with their mouths.

They licked and sucked at her boobs with great enthusiasm, cleaning all the cum off them, greedily scooping up every drop. Derek gently eased between them giving Vanessa his softening length. “I wouldn’t want you to miss out” he grinned as her tongue savoured his taste.

The girls readjusted themselves and they all made their way for a drink as Derek followed slowly saying he needed a refreshing shower before the night went any further. Secretly his was already in planning mode, an idea he’d seen earlier filling his thoughts as he peaked into a couple of rooms he hadn’t seen.

As he stood under the hot water his mind was made up. A meeting away from the ladies confirming the club would be in full support, the owner already putting word of mouth out to gain interest.

He struggled to hide his excitement as he towelled dry, a vision filling his head and one that he hoped he’d be able to look back at fondly with Sheila years after tonight. He tucked a new towel around his waist as he made his way back to the girls, discreetly tucked three masks at the back out of sight and made his way to what he hoped would be a memorable moment.

He wasn’t to be disappointed!!

all over Ireland

By *otswoldslutCouple  over a year ago

Cotswolds

This sounds right up my alley, I can't wait to find out what Derek has in store for the lucky ladies.

Slut x

Wakefield

Grantham

By the time the ladies were ready Derek counted 12 guys all patiently waiting. He stood next to Tony the guy that had shown them around and looked happy. “Shall we let them loose on the ladies” Derek grinned, Tony nodding his agreement. “Go for it boys” he called out, activity happening immediately.

Sheila was the only one not secured to anything, her vision taken away by a blindfold. Laura was also blindfolded and fastened into some stocks, her pert backside stuck up invitingly given the position she found herself in. This left Vanessa who’d also had her sight deprived, a balaclava minus the eye holes covering her head. She was loosely fastened to a leather bed, her wrists and ankles secured but with some flexibility to move.

Derek knew he wanted to fuck her again, her stunning curvy body turning him on enormously. He had to wait as three guys had already claimed her, one guy tonguing her pussy while two others fed their cocks into her mouth.

Sheila was with a younger guy, his impressive cock already in her pussy as she rode him gently, the lads hands exploring every inch of her while they fucked.

A crowd gathered around Laura, her position and vulnerability a clear turn on as one guy pushed his cock into her while another played with her boobs.

“This looks bloody amazing” Tony beamed as he stood completely naked, Derek sneaking a look at his cock. Jesus, no wonder this guy owns a club like this Derek thought to himself as Tony looked to be packing.

Other ladies had joined the room but knew their involvement would be watching only, sitting on nearby sofas and relaxing with a drink. A couple wanked while they watched their partners, Derek’s cock swelling back into life at the sight.

He started to walk around the room, all three women vocal from the respective men pleasing them. Vanessa was now taking it hard as the first guy in Laura moved aside to let another take over. Sheila’s younger guy was pounding her hard and Derek watched more intently as his wife’s orgasm was visible and audible.

Solihull

Very nice

cambridge

Grantham

Sheila climbed off the lad she’d been fucking with seconds after he’d cum. She put her hand to her pussy feeling the large amount of spunk he’d deposited in her. “Ooh you dirty bitch” Tony told her as he witnessed her sucking on a cum covered finger. She had no idea it was him but responded to his touch as he leant her against the wall and teased his cock along her pussy lips.

His length was no rock hard and Derek imagined it to be somewhere near 9 inches. He pushed it in her firmly, one thrust seeing his length disappear inside her. “Fuuuccckkk” she sighed. Even though she was dripping wet she was well lubricated it still stretched her wide as his powerful thrusts had her knees weak and trembling.

Derek was in awe of his wife but moved towards Vanessa. Three guys were giving her a thorough seeing to, her pussy and mouth full of cock while the third guy sucked on her nipples. He stood and watched for a while waiting for an opportunity to join in. He was desperate to fuck her again.

A quick look over to Laura confirmed she was still getting it repeatedly, four guys taking regular turns, her noises wild and encouraging.

The guy in Vanessa’s mouth finished and Derek spotted an opportunity to get back involved. He took the other boob and both nipples got sucked simultaneously which drew a loud gasp of approval. A couple of minutes later his patience was totally rewarded, both of the guys moving on leaving alone with her.

“So I get to fuck you again” he whispered in her ear. “Derek, is that you” she replied. He confirmed it was and climbed between her legs, adjusting her slightly, knowing exactly what he wanted to do next.

Grantham

Derek knelt between Vanessa’s legs so they rested over his thighs, her bum partially off the leather giving Derek full control of how he fucked her.

She wiggled around on his fingers for a while, Derek in awe of how wet she was. Once his forefinger and middle finger were suitably coated he teased her by slowly rubbing them over her arse. She squealed a happy squeal as he slowly pushed bone finger into her bum. “Put another one in” she begged, Derek obliging.

Derek looked across at Tony who was still giving his wife a thorough going over. He called out and encouraged him to bring Sheila over.

With Vanessa flat on her back Tony positioned Sheila so she was bent over her new friend, her boobs practically rubbing Vanessa’s face as Tony pushed himself back in her. “Your husbands about to fuck another woman, you’re a right pair of dirty buggers” he grunted. Sheila giggled and told him she loved the fact they both fucked others. “Let me watch him” she begged, Derek nodding his approval as Tony whipped off her blindfold.

“Can my husband fuck your arse” she whispered to Vanessa who nodded her head instantly asking if she could have her vision back too. She grinned widely and flicked a tongue out as she saw Sheila’s tits so close to her face and looked at Derek with serious intent as she sucked his wife’s boob.

“Put it in and fuck me” she told him as he nudged his cock against her tight hole and pushed slightly. He gave her a moment to adjust. “Deeper” she begged, almost pushing down onto him as his cock slid into her backside. “Fuck that’s good” Sheila complimented as she watched Derek fuck the hot brunette, her boobs clapping together as Tony kept on behind her, Derek impressed with his staying power.

The room had thinned out, Laura still fastened to the stocks, one guy just finishing in her as Vanessa’s companion lined himself up to go next. “Bring her over” Sheila told him, the sofa about to her very busy as all three women took cock.

Grantham

Sheila was incredibly turned on watching her husband fucking Vanessa’s arse. As he held her hips he was able to thrust deep, Vanessa moaning loudly as he pumped her deeper. Laura’s arrival saw her leant against Derek, her hands on his shoulders as the guy behind her bent her over and pushed himself inside her.

Derek’s thrusts went deeper with the force of Laura pushing against him and her commentary in his ears. “Fuck her arse deep” she started before telling him how much of a slut she’d been. “I’ve got 6 loads in me, give her a load she’ll never forget”, Vanessa now willing him on too. “Cum up my backside” she grinned, her face still full of Sheila’s boobs as Derek felt his orgasm building.

It was actually Tony who burst first, a loud groan as he emptied himself inside Sheila, a slight relief to Sheila as his size and staying power had left her tender. He eased out and stood watching as Derek tensed and felt himself cum. He too grunted loudly as Vanessa applauded his effort, her muscles tightening on him keeping his cock inside her.

Sheila knew how to take the attention and lay down nearby, opening her legs. “Come and clean me up darling” she demanded, Derek obliging as bodies moved to let him. Laura and her man came simultaneously while Tony finally untied Vanessa who casually took his cock in her mouth, her tongue busy tasting Sheila as he relaxed to a semi hard state.

“You lot certainly know how to throw a party” he laughed, a few bystanders breaking out in mock applause given the show they’d just witnessed. “I think we need a drink” Derek finally said from between Sheila’s thighs, his face slightly shiny from her cocktail of juices.

Wakefield

london

Solihull

Very nice

Grantham

By the time it was time to leave Sheila had taken advantage of the amount of drinks offered to her, a slight wobble in her step as she thanked everyone very vocally for an incredible night. “Come on lover, take me home” she told Derek. “Don’t you think clothes would be a good idea” he laughed as she was still minus the dress she’d arrived in, her lingerie needing a smarten up given the night’s exertions.

She disappeared off to the changing rooms, appeared back with her dress, holding it rather than wearing it, a determination to go home in just her lingerie, Derek knowing he wouldn’t win this fight and letting her get her way.

She wiggled across the car park like a catwalk model, Vanessa’s number written on her hand, a night full of memories and a slight sting to her pussy reminding her of the cock she’d taken.

As Derek pulled out of the car park Sheila wriggled out of her knickers. “Let’s flash the lorry drivers” she grinned, her bra coming off as quickly as her thong. Derek just smiled, his wife clearly horny as they entered the motorway, traffic sparse but both determined to extend the nights naughtiness.

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

all over Ireland

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

Wakefield

Grantham

The roads were very quiet given the time of night but Sheila managed to flash a taxi driver and a group of young lads out for s night time drive. “I think we need to up our game babe” she smiled as Derek informed her they didn’t have far to go until they got home.

“I’ve got a plan” he informed her as they exited the motorway and made their way down the slip road. Sheila knew where they were and started to second guess what Derek had planned, squealing with delight as she saw their thoughts were aligned.

“Remember this place” he beamed knowing full well she’d never forget it. “Fuck yeah and I’m having a repeat experience” Sheila told him, jumping out the car seconds after he’d brought it to a stop.

He watched her walk around the front of the car and jump up onto the bonnet. He joined her moments later, her legs spread wide as she laid over the front of the car. He didn’t need telling what to do, his face going straight between her legs, his tongue busy on her pussy lapping away. He could taste and smell sex, her earlier evening exploits unmistakable, and this turned him on enormously as he unzipped his flies and started to wank himself hard.

Yards from the road and yards from parked lorries Sheila didn’t care who saw them. They’d fucked here as kids many moons ago but outdoor sex had become more of a norm these days and she knew this area had a reputation.

Derek explored her pussy perfectly, his tongue now probing against her bum every now and then. Sheila was pinching her head nipples, the late night chill giving her goosebumps. Her moans were loud and she pushed hard into Derek’s mouth, her husbands touch drawing the signs of another climax. She’d lost count of how many times she’d cum tonight so far but wanted more as Derek pushed a finger into her arse and she arched her back to welcome it deeper.

“Fuck my pussy, I’m so wet” she begged, Derek now fully hard and ready as he withdrew his finger and pushed his cock towards her sex.

By *abychamWoman  over a year ago

selby

Well that helped me for my afternoon play giggle giggle throbbing pussy now

Wakefield

all over Ireland

Grantham

Sorry for the delay!!

He’d been fucking her hard for a good few minutes when they were illuminated by a nearing car. Neither stopped or feared any repercussions given the state of arousal they were in. Sheila’s nails clawed at Derek’s arse, pulling him closer as the car slowed to a stop a few feet behind them.

“God this is so horny” she whispered, neither one of them aware of their visitor was here for the same reason or if they’d get a rude awakening.

“Fuck me you two ain’t shy” a male voice finally announced as a young 30s lad appeared into their eyesight. Sheila smiled at him, his eyes glued to her body as Derek fucked like his life depended on it. “I’d heard this place had a rep but never seen anything until now” he added unprompted.

“Well you can stand there and watch or you can join in, either way, turn your car lights off” Sheila giggled as the lad ran back and switched his car off, fumbling with his belt as he did. He was back within seconds, his girthy length catching Sheila’s eye immediately, her body twisting towards him so she could suck his cock while her husband fucked her.

“It’s nice and thick babe” Derek observed, Sheila muttering something with a mouthful of dick. “Fuck my Mrs mate” Derek told him pulling out and encouraging the lad forward. He looked like all his dreams had come true as he replaced Derek and offered her his cock.

She gasped in excitement as his cock slid in her carefully. His youthful energy was evident from the start, his thrusts powerful and deliberate as he held her tight as gave her all her.

Derek was back in Sheila’s mouth, her tongue savouring her own juices as she licked him clean. He knew he wouldn’t cum but enjoyed her touch as she worked him over inch by inch.

The stranger was close and Sheila knew it. “Give me your cum” she begged, her encouraging words telling him how big he was and he she loved it inside her. Her theatrics worked and he tensed momentarily before letting out a long groan and emptying himself himself deep in her pussy. “Wow, thank you” was all he could muster before slipping back to his car and clearing off.

“Home James” Sheila laughed climbing back in the car naked.

THE END

Thanks for all the messages throughout this. A fictional encounter but a few fans got written in and it’s always nice to include some of you guys.

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Wakefield

By *axixxxMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

london