FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Locker/Changing rooms

Locker/Changing rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everybody, would love to know of anybody, male or female that has a story or experience of their own in a locker room of a gym! It's something that I fantasize about all the time, would love to hear stories or fantasys or anything. Let me know please either on this or in a private message, thanks, Alan x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I'm at the gym in the shower I tend to touch myself a lot

Are the showers single cubicle? Sounds great, any other stories or fantasies? Male and gay stories would be greatly welcome x

Would love to hear some male or female locker room stories. Gay or straight! X

Well, it wasn't in the locker room but... the gym I go to has a hot tub in the health suite.

I lined up my pussy to the jets so the bubbles were bubbling front my ass right up over my pussy. I played with my nipples until the jets shut off (on a timer ) then disappeared in the steam room where I continued pulling and squeezing my nipples and rubbing my clit until I came! Pity that any time since I've planned to have fun with a guy in there it's always busy!!

By *74 fun guyMan  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Was in steam room at gym when random guy came in and small talk began I mentioned innocently that I had a hamstring injury to which he stated he could massage it out. I was wearing only a towel so his hand was rubbing my thigh which got me erect . He soon found this and sucked me off , a very pleasant afternoon.

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

i used to go to the male only sessions at the turkish baths in harrogate... all the time guys would sit make eye contact n flash their cocks.. or flex a semi at u... the lockers were the only private ish place... had a few quick wanks n sucks in there!!

Single showers but the are devided by frosted glass , u can make out what the person next door is doing

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

I've had a fantasy about a locker room for a long while. In my imagination it takes place in the kind of locker room I had at high school. Long wooden benches separated with wire mesh with hooks at the top.

I'm in gym class and am wearing my gym clothes, shirt skirt, knee high socks etc and the female gym teacher notices that I'm not wearing regulation blue gym knickers. She tells me to report to the gym master in the locker room with a very knowing look, so I do as I'm told and tell him why she sent me there. He tells me to lift my skirt and show him the offending panties which I do obediently to reveal my skimpy silky panties. He tells me what a bad girl I am and that by parading around in these panties I'm making the entire male upper sixth, the male staff and many of the female staff want to investigate my panties and fuck me. While he tells me this he walks around me slowly and then catches my hand and tells me I need punishing and orders me to stand on the wooden bench. He tells me to put my hands through the holes in the wire mesh and passes me a hockey stick to hold, ordering me not to let it go and that if I did he'd skip my first punishment and move onto the next.

Standing behind me he lifts my skirts and starts stroking my arse, spanking it hard and then warning me not to make a noise or the punishment will be worse. He strokes my pussy through the panties then slides them down my legs telling me to step out of them. Walking around in front if me and ordering me to watch, he gets out his hard cock and wraps my panties around it before tucking it back into his trousers. Then he presses his face against the wire mesh and slips his tongue between my pussy lips, licking me, I ask him if this is my punishment and he laughs and says that no this is merely getting me wet and ready for my punishment. He pulls my nipples through the mesh and pinches them hard, again warning me not to make a sound. I have trouble holding onto the hockey stick and nearly drop it but manage to keep hod if it for fear of further punishment. Then moving back behind me again he inserts two fingers into my now wet pussy telling me that I'm a dirty girl because I like it. Then I hear his zip again and he rubs my panties over my face, I can smell him on them .... he stands on the bench behind me and he starts rubbing his cock against my buttocks then between my legs, I feel the head of head cock rubbing against my clit, against my pussy hole, and he slides his cock into me while he hangs onto the mesh and fucks me .... And that's usually as far as I get before I cum .......

And there is another fantasy I have, similar scenario but no bench

» Add a new message to this topic