FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > beach meet ended in mmf pt2

beach meet ended in mmf pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rof Salamander OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Guess going to need a pt 2 post to finish this off then.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

glasgow

They started to pack up i was slow at getting up when i did my shorts were gone....packed apparently... she put a kaftan on Dieter naked carrying chairs and bags....still with a Semi at least. Luckily i grabbed T shirt which was quite long but i shuffled off sheepishly .... the good news was they had a small villa just off the beach and i was not going too public. As we reached the villa we passed another German couple.....who smiled as we past....she stopped for a few secs said a few words they both smiled and the couple looked at me...as i looked down there was a long string of pre hanging down....Dieter shouted and we both entered the villa.

Dieter was in the bedroom...she dropped the stuff she had on the table and asked me if i wanted a drink. Yes..gagging for one ta. I sat down on a big chair.

As she sorted drinks...Dieter came into the room carrying a large bag he put it on the chair. He pulled the small couch back closed the curtains and pulled a large pouffe on the rug. I was handed a beer and guzzled it down as Dieter emptied the bag....some large Dildos and plugs.....bottles of oil and lube along with some rope and straps. She then came over and pulled my t shirt off. I sat naked with a beer and a semi..as she dissapeared..Dieter sat glugging a beer...then they shouted between rooms...no idea what was said...he laughed waved his bottle at me and started to stroke his cock. It was quickly firming up. I sat watching...then drained my beer.

She came in the room...she had nipple clamps on and stockings... she smiled at Dieter gave him a kiss and grabbed his cock her hand tugging him off. I sat with a hard on...nothing in comparison to him sadly. She then started to lick his cock forcing it into her mouth she worked on him for a while.. then she came over to me. She stood legs apart.....then 1 leg on the arm of the chair...and started to finger he soaking cunt. She grabbed my head and pulled me in and i needed no second invitation to taste her. She had the longest slit id ever seen..and a prominent clit i put hands around her arse and went to town. She was soon grinding into my face and moaning and groaning pulling at chains on her tits....pulling them really hard as she started to shudder.

As she got nearer she was pulling my head tighter and tighter...her legs trembling...she was muttering in German....then she shoved back into the chair.

She laughed and walked over to the table and grabbed some toys...a thick pole with balls and a long plug. She came over throwing me lube. She then handed me the big pole and lube....turned and bent over leaning on the pouffe. I lubed the pole up and spread her ass her hole already winking. I sat on edge of my seat....looked at Dieter who was wanking slowly and watching and went to slip pole in. She gasped as 1st ball popped in with ease. I reached around to work her clit as i twisted the pole in..as i touched her clit she almost jumped...she was close...i strummed her like a banjo as she started to cum....as she did she pushed back taking the remaining four inches cumming and crushing my hand in her thighs. As she bucked and crushed my hand...i felt a little strange...light headed. I sunk back on the seat as she released my hand.

I lay back not sure how long for...she said ur turn. She pulled me forwards and got me to raise my arse for a cushion. I just kinda layed there and for the 1st time felt a tongue at my arsehole... then her hands spreading my cheeks wide as she probed my hole her tongue right in then a hand on my cock working it slowly then she pushed a plug in slowly as it was a stretch.....i was quite relaxed then i groaned as full thickness popped in....oh ja ja she said ja.

As she wanked me and i lay like a dummy as she started to work the plug in and out and telling me my hole was gaping wipe which she enjoyed....at this point i was aware of pics being taken or being filmed of my arse being toyed i just lay groaning as the pace quickened. The plug being pulled out the slammed back in...then out and then fuck...a much bigger one took its place. Suddenly i was really being stretched she was pushing knees wider as she worked my hole. Then i saw Dieter behind her...she gasped as he entered her pushing her onto me and the big plug was in as groaned and my arse was stretched wide...i was pouring like a leaky tap.

I groaned and twitched the plug really stretching me. My legs were in the air but as she was being fucked she was bracing against me pushing them back and apart. I lay in a daze legs bouncing in rhythm to her being fucked on the sound of Dieter slapping her sweaty arse and both muttering in German.

Then they stopped....a bit of movement my legs were let go but i was in a bit of a haze as i lay there. I lay there for a bit....then i felt the plug being twisted in and out slowly but not fully out ....oh Ja she said as my cock sprang back up....i groaned as she worked my hole.....then she pulled it out and twisted back in...i moaned....u like ?? I kinda nodded tryi g to grab my cock in the haze....my hand got slapped. Then i felt cold cream on my hole i kinda spasmed and i looked and saw a long plug with a handle with a big ball at the bottom...suddenly i felt it enter....it was bigger than last one..and there was more to come.

I tried to focus on what was happening i could see Dieter was there a camera was pointing at us..i had a mask on covering my eyes and top of head. I could Dieters huge balls were tied his nipples were clamped he had a mask and his cock sticking out and she was standing nipples clamped and weights hanging from cunt. Her arse was red from a slapping and she had a mask.

Had i been out ? I seemed to have missed some of what happened .

Then she knelt back down...i was on pouffe now arse over the edge....legs spread oh fuck i felt the toy twist in arse....uuuhhhhh it twisted in i arched back on my toes fuck i shouted oh Ja we are at the ball....what I thought i tried to raise head but did not have energy. Suddenly she started to suck cock bobbing up and down oh fuck yes i thought then Fuck my legs were pulled back from above and my arse stretched as i felt the ball being slowly worked in i went to protest when suddenly i felt something at my mouth it was Dieters cock rubbing on my lips i could taste him and he was pulling my legs apart and back...jesus i thought then a burn in my arse as the ball forced its way in the stretch....a twist and as i tried to arch my back it popped in.....i exploded bucking like a bronco or it felt like i did....spasms deep in belly as she milked me dry and soft.

I lay there spent and done......then the toying if my hole began...my hole being pulled tight as the ball almost came out then....pushed it deep....i groaned unable to react much....as i groaned the bulbous head was trying to get in.

As the pulled almost out i gasped and Dieter pushed the head of his nob in my mouth...not too deep but i could taste his tangy pre and her cunt. it was a couple of inches in it was thick and firm. I tried to grab it but arms were weak. Suddenly as they spoke....he started to slowly fuck my mouth and she matched his stroke with whatever toy was now in my bum.

I just lay there submissive as both of them matched strokes and both strokes got longer and quicker. I started to cough a bit as he got further in....I realised i was turned on but soft as they worked together my floppy cock swung around leaking pre over me.

She now started to lick up my pre and suck my cock as she worked my arse. I felt like a toy just being used for their fun....and had forgotten this was being filmed. I could see a laptop screen and there was someone being fucked in the mouth and toyed in the arse. I was watching me. Then they stopped.

I lay there panting i realised catching my breath as he had pulled out mostly...then i saw on the screen 3 huge dildos....one was a fist. Fuck i started to panic but had no real strength to do much. She stood up and grabbed a huge bottle of lube pouring it over a big dildo...slightly thinner (maybe) but longer than the one in. Then out popped the ball in my bum...omg i tried to arch as if trying to escape from it. Oh Ja ja i heard....there was my gaping hole on screen. She was lubing it up but i could not feel much until she put 2 fingers from each hand in pulled me wider....FUCK.. oh Ja Ja....she then was at my hole tongue in deep squirting lube in....i was twisting and arching she was squealing. Then Fuck Me i felt the dildo twist in....it was in with ease but fuck it was in deep, i was hard again.

Dieter had pulled out and was bringing to stools over. No idea what was going on i was turned on my side. Then i could see the screen again a pillow put between my knees and moved about a bit...like i was being put into a position. I could see the dildo rise and fall as i breathed. Plenty sticking out. I looked in front of me Dieter was lubing up a shorter but thick dildo with flanged head. He put it on the short stool.....got on his knees and with some ease he sat slowly down on it gasping and groaning as he did....eyes shut....his cock twitching and dribbling....till finally it was fully in his cock at my face.

They spoke she squealing with delight. She then grabbed the fist dildo and started to fuck herself....it went in with a pop and a gasp.... and some muttering in German. I looked up he was wanking eyes shut slowly riding his toy...she was fucking herself with the fist and im lying there like a stuck pig. Suddenly she screamed out and came bucking and twitching. After a min...she crawled over to Dieter and started to suck him off....

I lay there still feeling like my batteries were flat, Dieter riding his huge dildo....his cock now in her mouth her right at my face. She was taking a good bit of him now....his eyes shut slowly riding his toy her sucking and wanking him in a steady rhythm. Then she started to kiss me tongue deep in throat...then back to his cock. I could taste him in her kiss.

Then she pushed his cock to my face as she licked his shaft still wanking him off. My cheek was wet with her saliva and his pre...she then pulled my head closer his cock back to my lips as she licked his dripping helmet. She continued to lick him and kiss me till her kisses included his cock in them....she then urged me to open wider....i did not respond really still a bit out of it....then she ensured i was the focus...urging me to take it and trying to get him in my mouth. I opened wider and as i heard her moan with pleasure his helmet was in my mouth.....then i felt his hand on my hair pulling me closer and him in a few inches. He was now concentrating on his rhythm in my mouth as i battled to stop it slamming deeper.

He was now trying to lengthen his strokes and groaning as he worked between me and his toy. Then i gasped as the dildo was pulled from my arse as i did he pushed a bit deeper then i groaned again as i felt a bigger dildo at my hole...as i tried to object pull away i got more cock...as i struggled suddenly my bum relaxed and took the new toy....i screamed in pain/pleasure ? as it went in her twisting the toy and tugging my cock. I did not know what direction to go now as Dieter was as deep as i vould manage and now my bum was being pounded....i could see on the screen my arse veing fucked.

Then i thought shit he us going to cum....he grunted and groaned but slowed his stroke...i could hear them mutter and had no clue what was going on.....then i heard her say....Dieter is ready...can he fuck you ?? PLEASE SAY YES

I was lying shattered thinking im done his cock out my mouth and he was prowling around muttering to her. I was helped onto my front and cushions pushed under me putting my arse in the air. My legs were spread like i was doing the breaststoke my arms under my head tilted to the side. I just lay there but could see the screen. She then squirted lube onto arse and started to work it in my bum. I barely even struggled like i was half asleep. She smacked my arse a few times then started pulling my hole wide and muttering jah jah as it gaped for her....i could feel spasms in my stomach as she worked it....4 fingers to her knuckles twisting and pumping my hole. She then grabbed the fist toy and tried that...fuck i managed to arch my back as it was too big...but she kept going twisting and pumping but it woukd not go....she kept shoving my legs apart snacking my ass and spreading my cheeks. She kept pulling it out and trying to slam ut back i i moaned and groaned watching the scree as my ass was spread wide.

Just as i could take no more she pulled it out and came to the front and sat on the stool in front of me...she pulled her self close...her long slit glistening as she started to wank at my face....as i tried to taste her she put her legs over my shoulders and pulled herself closer. I moved my hand close to her cunt...it opened like a flower 4 fingers in with ease it was pulsing to my touch her her belly rising as she panted and played with her tits.

Then i felt Dieter behind me....before i had a chance to react i felt his big fat helmet push at my bum....with a little push i felt his helmet push in with little effort... i groaned and felt him push deeeper.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

oooo I bet that felt good as dieter entered your hole and started to slide in. Lovely position to be in I’ve found, specially if you’ve got a nice pussy to lick or cock to suck while you’re being fucked xxx Tia

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Good stuff

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fuck, this is amazing. So damn horny

By *reenkinksMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Really been enjoying this story, its becoming a fantasy of mine to be corrupted by a bi couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really been enjoying this story, its becoming a fantasy of mine to be corrupted by a bi couple"

Me too

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

weston super mare

By *amMan  over a year ago

Ilford

Very hot, waiting for the next chapter

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

glasgow

As i groaned she came....her juices pouring out over my face as i almost drowned in her juice. I could feel Dieter hands on my arse spreading it wider....my legs were shaking as he kept a firm pressure then pulled back but not out then tried to push back in. I shut my eyes lying on the cushion....arse in the air like a rubber doll.

She pulled away and went round then nothing happened for a min....i opened my eyes and saw on the screen my hole with his helmet gripped by my tight ring...lots of lube being applied. Then his cock popped out i felt tightening in my belly....my hole was still open and twitching suddenly the cold of lube being squirted in....then her fingers going in 2 twisting in then 2 from other hand more lube...and my bum being opened and lubed more each time.

Then i could see Dieters cock being lubed her hand covering it wanking it rubbing his dripping glans as she lined me up. The helmet popped in a tiny bit....then it popped in....i groaned as i heard her Ja Ja still wanking him then i felt a push and he entered 2 or 3" sliding in...a huge fat cock stretching me i tried to relax as he stopped....i caught breath then he pushed again FUCK !! He sunk more i was being really stretched.....then when i thought he was going to stop....he pulled back a bit then after a short pause....he pushed his full length in my arse....i almost screamed as i felt him go balls deep. Then before i could gather thoughts he started to pull back an inch or so then back in. He began to lengthen his strokes then suddenly he was fucking me full length but at a slow stroke.

The only noise was him and me groaning the noise of the lube slurping and her low Ja Ja as she urged Dieter on as she wanked furiously watching his huge cock pound my arse beyond anything it had managed before. As he sped up he began to pull me about like a fuck rag ...Fuck he was getting bigger it felt as he pounded away as i just got moved about.

Then i heard him start to Ja Ja JA JA !! as it was clear he was getting close....strokes were getting shorter and shorter but they were getting harder and faster and as he did i could feel like i was gripping him tighter and fuck was i going to CUM ?...suddenly he groaned i could feel his cock pulse and twitch and i realised he was going to fill my bum.....as he groaned with a final slam i felt his spasming cock empty into me.....suddenly he was lying on me...the pulsing and twitching deep in my bum....she screamed out....and i came like a cramp in my gut spunking into the cushion...and when he pulled out and i saw my gaping hole with spunk pouring out i managed another spurt......i was fucked, physically fucked....hole gaping and twitching like a fish..

Spunk just leaking out at every spasm

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

weston super mare

By *allpaul888Man  over a year ago

llangollen

Fantastic story!

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Uuugh, uuuuugghh, yesssss. Gripping their cock tighter with each spasm as they fuck you. Love the feeling

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *enrythe8thMan  over a year ago

worthing

Absolutely one of the horniest stories ever

By *ar0001Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

Excellent

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

By *rof Salamander OP   Man 48 weeks ago

glasgow

Must finish this off lol..... thought i had....not much to tbf

By *D123Man 48 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *lderWiserNowMan 48 weeks ago

Kettering

Terrific

By *ussD1Man 48 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rof Salamander OP   Man 13 weeks ago

glasgow

As i lay there fucked.....she came round to see the results....she muttered in German and then she started to rub my hole...i groaned and could feel the sting....then a tongue lap at it ....i could hardly feel my hole.....i tried to get up but legs like jelly....got onto my knees and could see massive load splattered over cushion and belly.....cock shrunken and covered in jizz.

She stuffed another pillow under my stomach and pushed me back down

....she began eating my ass as it twitched and spasmed.....the gape was bigger than id seen before as i could see on the screen, it open and shut well closed a bit never shut as she licked and started to finger and pull it to keep it wide....a round hole now like puckered vertical lips....every groan i made when it opened wide was met with a low Jaaa Jaaa 2 fingers each hand pulling and releasing me watching on the screen then i felt more lube and a sting like mouthwash.... then just warm really warm then Dieter handed her a bag......

glasgow

For those asking this part 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1417035

By *D123Man 13 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *allpaul888Man 13 weeks ago

llangollen

So glad this is still going!!

By *ar0001Man 13 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *xeterman1Man 13 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *otttcpl69Couple 13 weeks ago

Cramlington

By *cubasexMan 13 weeks ago

Dudley

glasgow

Probably 2 bits to go.....maybe id say

By *ark_sentinelCouple 13 weeks ago

Andover

By *ussD1Man 13 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple 13 weeks ago

mullingar

By *oth0712Man 13 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 12 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *rof Salamander OP   Man 9 weeks ago

glasgow

"As i lay there fucked.....she came round to see the results....she muttered in German and then she started to rub my hole...i groaned and could feel the sting....then a tongue lap at it ....i could hardly feel my hole.....i tried to get up but legs like jelly....got onto my knees and could see massive load splattered over cushion and belly.....cock shrunken and covered in jizz.

....she began eating my ass as it twitched and spasmed.....the gape was bigger than id seen before as i could see on the screen, it open and shut well closed a bit never shut as she licked and started to finger and pull it to keep it wide....a round hole now like puckered vertical lips....every groan i made when it opened wide was met with a low Jaaa Jaaa 2 fingers each hand pulling and releasing me watching on the screen then i felt more lube and a sting like mouthwash.... then just warm really warm then Dieter handed her a bag......"

I lay on the cushions....looking at my hole....it looked like a puckered cunt with swollen lips...everytime she touched it it opened like a goldfishes mouth...gasped then settled back but never closed. She started working fingers and lube in twisting slowly the squelchy sound as she steady worked away....then she stopped. Dieter came round his huge fat cock now with rings at base....even more huge than before...i could barely raise a smile never mind an objection.

She grabbed Dieter by cock...he groaned..she rubbed his huge glans then she pulled over her bag...grabbed a tube of something and a metal tube. She then started to work on his cock rubbing his helmet and squirting gel over it rubbing it in....he was groaning like fuck....he was close.

She then said sonething in German and Dieter moved behind me....he lined up my ass his glans pressed against what now looked like a slit...it opened and he popped in...i never felt anything then he slipped in almost balls deep in a smooth stroke...he began fucking hard and she came around to watch as i got pounded and started to harden. She urged Dieter on grabbing his balls squeezing them hard almost pumping them....the she grabbed a big dildo and as Dieter got reasy to cum she twisted a large ribbed Dildo into his ass....with a final push he took it all and came hard...she pull it out and slammed back in

...he roared and i groaned...then he pulled out and his last spurts were over my gaping hole.

I thought i was going to cum but was left as but she grabbed his cock and started inserting the tube into his cock as he groaned and muttered...he renained hard and the tube slid in..she squealed and pulled it out..then slid it back in and out a few times....then i saw as she moved around she had a large tube hanging out her cunt....it was 1/2 thick and in her peehole...Dieter started to push and pull at it as he did she smacked his hand grabbed his balls. Im just lying there watching i know not what clearly Uretha play was not unusual for them. Dieter was still rock hard with a silver ball the only clue re the tube.

They muttered more in german and she pulled the tube out....then she grabbed the toys...and came behind me. She had a white pointed fist from earlier and black clenched fist. She handed Dieter the black one...i panicked

By *oventry4biTV/TS 9 weeks ago

coventry

Amazing writing, thanks for sharing

By *sirapMan 9 weeks ago

magic land

This is hot! Reminds me of when I had my gfs mums male mate make me cum hard on the beach

glasgow

Sounds like u have a tale to tell

By *allpaul888Man 9 weeks ago

llangollen

Can’t wait for the next bit!

By *cubasexMan 9 weeks ago

Dudley

glasgow

For those asking.....1 part of this story to go

By *ark_sentinelCouple 8 weeks ago

Andover

By *wakers14Man 7 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ussD1Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rof Salamander OP   Man 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Last bit....well last bit that matters

As i lay there fucked.....she came round to see the results....she muttered in German and then she started to rub my hole...i groaned and could feel the sting....then a tongue lap at it ....i could hardly feel my hole.....i tried to get up but legs like jelly....got onto my knees and could see massive load splattered over cushion and belly.....cock shrunken and covered in jizz.

....she began eating my ass as it twitched and spasmed.....the gape was bigger than id seen before as i could see on the screen, it open and shut well closed a bit never shut as she licked and started to finger and pull it to keep it wide....a round hole now like puckered vertical lips....every groan i made when it opened wide was met with a low Jaaa Jaaa 2 fingers each hand pulling and releasing me watching on the screen then i felt more lube and a sting like mouthwash.... then just warm really warm then Dieter handed her a bag...

looked like a puckered cunt with swollen lips...everytime she touched it it opened like a goldfishes mouth...gasped then settled back but never closed. She started working fingers and lube in twisting slowly the squelchy sound as she steady worked away....then she stopped. Dieter came round his huge fat cock now with rings at base....even more huge than before...i could barely raise a smile never mind an objection.

She grabbed Dieter by cock...he groaned..she rubbed his huge glans then she pulled over her bag...grabbed a tube of something and a metal tube. She then started to work on his cock rubbing his helmet and squirting gel over it rubbing it in....he was groaning like fuck....he was close.

She then said something in German and Dieter moved behind me....he lined up my ass his glans pressed against what now looked like a slit...it opened and he popped in...i never felt anything then he slipped in almost balls deep in a smooth stroke...he began fucking hard and she came around to watch as i got pounded and started to harden. She urged Dieter on grabbing his balls squeezing them hard almost pumping them....the she grabbed a big dildo and as Dieter got reasy to cum she twisted a large ribbed Dildo into his ass....with a final push he took it all and came hard...she pull it out and slammed back in

...he roared and i groaned...then he pulled out and his last spurts were over my gaping hole.

I thought i was going to cum but was left as but she grabbed his cock and started inserting the tube into his cock as he groaned and muttered...he renained hard and the tube slid in..she squealed and pulled it out..then slid it back in and out a few times....then i saw as she moved around she had a large tube hanging out her cunt....it was 1/2 thick and in her peehole...Dieter started to push and pull at it as he did she smacked his hand grabbed his balls. Im just lying there watching i know not what clearly Uretha play was not unusual for them. Dieter was still rock hard with a silver ball the only clue re the tube.

They muttered more in german and she pulled the tube out....then she grabbed the toys...and came behind me. She had a white pointed fist from earlier and black clenched fist. She handed Dieter the black one...i panicked

I could hardly move...legs trembling panting like a dog literally exhausted. I looked over there's Dieter sitting with a Cock like with his huge balls with a ring making it like a knot. He was dripping despite the bar and large ball on his peephole the bar rising and falling as he breathed and stroked. On the screen my ass...now looking like a wrinkled cunt...long puffy and not closed....spunk and lube dripping onto my balls. I was now turned onto my side a large between my legs so one leg up and legs wide apart. Cock had shrunk but belly and surrounding area covered in spunk and pre....loads of it....I'd been pouring continously it felt since we got there. I just lay there kinda spaced out (what was in that beer ffs) I knew Dieter had cum 2 maybe 3 times but still was hard. I could see her sitting on the couch....a long tube hanging out as she wanked furiously. Then I heard another German voice....WTF another woman appeared....old as her with a guy caged from next door apparently. She only had a thin gown and knickers on both of which she dropped as she walked over her cuck picking them up. She straddled over her and appeared to insert the tube in herself. I could not see but lots of moaning and groaning. She turned around facing me....massive clips on her nipples which were like cows teats with big saggy tits and clips on her labia which were very large. She muttered and ground her ass onto her cunt like she was riding her. I noticed the tube was actually in her ass and that's where the pee was going it seemed......then she started to mutter and groan and was clearly cumming cuck on his knees watching Dieter still on couch. She came but seemed to only groan and pull tits.

The she stepped off her peeing running down as tube came out and walked over to Dieter. At that cuck grabbed the tube and said something i only got Anna !! Then diverted pee over Annas own tits as she peed all over herself and came hard. After god knows how long I realised that was 1st I'd heard her name. The neighbour came round I felt her at my ass hands spreading cheeks wide and her fingers at my hole....then she was in front. I noticed a tattoo just above her huge cunt that seemed to naturally sit open....a crown tattoo and 3 names Anna, Dieter & Franz.

She spoke to me in German but fuck knows what she said but she sounded bossy. Then Cuck slid down beside her as did Anna at each side then Anna started to eat her out....and finger her her and within 2m she had 4 fingers in ...then her hand slipped in very easily and both moaned. She opened her legs slightly and Anna got deeper within mins she was sliding her hand in and out cunt juice all over her arm at least 10" Then a nod and cucks hand was at her cunt and lube was squirted and he started to try and work his fingers in ....I suddenly realised I was rock hard as I watched. Annas fist stayed in twisting and pulling but not coming out the large labia stretching and opening...cucks fingers pressing and slowly sliding in as much more lube applied....then a huge groan as she gripped their hair and his hand pushed in...her legs shook and they were both in. Then they started to slowly work in unison...and double fisted her as her juices poured out both taking a chance to try and lap at them as they just fucked her old cunt.

Then as her legs buckled they pulled out she cried out and kinda collapsed onto the couch wanking her clit furiously. I looked over as Anna and the cuck shoved her back onto the couch....a huge gaping cunt on display.

Anna moved camera to put it on the screen....never seen so deep before a stretched peehole easy to see as well. I realised they were taking pics as well and wondered if I had pics taken when I was clearly a bit out of it. Dieter took over the camera and suddenly Anna spoke to me her Tongue jammed in my throat before I could speak and hand on my cock wanking hard pleased that I was reacting. Then I got her fingers in my mouth the taste of my own spunk and pre clear to me.

Then as she went behind me Dieter was now being sucked off by the boss lady who was working his ass and cuck his balls. He looked even bigger on the screen she was unable to get his glans in her mouth fully as Dieter groaned and tried to force in....but she was in charge using his arsehole to control him. Then cuck took over and he wanked and sucked him furiously trying to get him in.

Suddenly my arse was on screen and the white fist was being lubed up....no I said weakly but she just adjusted the camera and then 2 fingers from each hand pulled my hole which just opened I shivered....Jah Jah and she lined the white fist up....I watched as the point went in halfway up the hand barely feeling it....she stopped....I did not move....she reached for my cock and started to wank and pulled the fist back and forward no further than the few inches...then she started twisting slowly and then she started to push...not enough to notice.....she changed position a few times holding the fist....then she kicked out the pillow back onto my front I realised everyone was watching the screen and suddenly I groaned and with a twist the fist spread my arsehole and with another spasm....my anus rolled over it like and elastic band and it was in..mmmmm she said FUCK I said....after a second or 2 my arse hot slapped and the fist was slowly pushed deeper...I tried to arch my back but got slapped again....then I got fist fucked for the 1st time....from just the fist to Suddenly the fist and a few inches of arm.....then I began to moan god I was cumming again....she grabbed my cock but it was now soft and just leaking spunk pre fuck knows.....she started then to build up speed....I realised I was spreading my cheeks to take more this encouraged her to twist faster deeper as she pounded my hole. My anus was wrapped tight and as I started cumming but not spurting she pulled back to the widest part stretching my anus to its widest the puffy ring taught and holding it open at the knuckles....she twisted I came so hard it went black she slammed it deep in my bum.....I screamed out face in the pillow as she held it deep.

I looked up and saw the screen....only about 4/5" sticking out my bum rising and falling as I panted...I kinda came again deep in stomach at the sight of this fist deep inside me...like mini cums every tiny bit of movement.

I lay there like a baby...pics being taken then it was pulled out as I held my asss cheeks open....gaping like a huge cunt.

I was totally fucked.

glasgow

The last bit was me takibg ages in getting back to my apartment and lying by pool for about a week lol

By *oth0712Man 5 weeks ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan 5 weeks ago

Dudley

By *allpaul888Man 5 weeks ago

llangollen

Would love that!

glasgow

You need a rest after

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

By *rof Salamander OP   Man 2 weeks ago

glasgow

For the person asking re video....you block males lol

No I didn't get any footage but a few years ago I thought I saw a clip on line of me being fucked and pulled wide open....but coukd nit be sure from clip

» Add a new message to this topic