FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First night in Brisbane

First night in Brisbane

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack the lad777 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

So this a true story from my backpacking days.

There were 6 Irish lads traveling up the east coast. We were all mid to late 20s. Anyway we arrived in Brisbane about 4pm we checked into a well known hostel in the center of the city. We made some food and then I suggested we go for a few pints. To my shock all the lads said no. To be fair we had been on the coast about a week and we had been fairly hard at it most nights. We had just come from Byron Bay and Ninbin.

So the lads said they were heading for a nap and we would head out later that night. It was about 6pm and I said fuck that I'm going for a pint. I went into the backpacker bar for one but it was empty. So I decided to go for a walk to see a bit of the city.

Anyway I walked for about an hour in no particular direction. As it was getting dark and I knew the lads would be getting up, I decided to head back. I turned on my heals and retraced my footsteps.

I was walking through the city, it was a busy street but quite at this hour. I could see what looked like a very good looking woman about a block ahead. She looked like she had a nice figure and was well dressed. We were both waking in the same direction so I upped the pace to get a better look. When I did catch up I could see she was holding a half empty bottle of red wine. She was well dressed in business attire. Skirt to just above the knee, white blouse and a jacket, just I figured she was coming back from dinner as she was definitely not a wino

For the next few blocks we kept a similar pace. Sometime I would let her get ahead other times I would stay slightly ahead. We would always be at the lights crossing together. Nothing was said but the odd smile and at one point I said how's it going? She just smiled back.

As I was getting close to my hostel I knew I needed to do something. So at the next set of lights while we were waiting I said, hey you don't know where the backpacker hostel is? I told her I only landed in the city a few hours before and I was just out for a walk.

She replied by saying, no that she was only in town herself for a few days and was actually struggling to locate her own hotel. To that I said, what are we like and then not letting the opportunity slip I said, there a bar across the street. Let's for a drink and we can both ask the barman for directions. To my delighted in her sweet Ozzie accent she said yes good idea.

So in we went to a random bar, she sat down and I went to the bar, I was shitting myself. what would we talk about.

She was early 40s, Brown hair and very hot. I knew she had a great figure but I had no idea where this was going. Anyway I come back from the bar with a drink for myself and a glass of wine for her. She still had her own half bottle which she told me she took from the restaurant as she was eating alone. Her plan was to finish it back in the hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

This will be interesting

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hmm, intriguing start

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please keep this going

By *erterjonesMan  over a year ago

Warrington

The luck of the Irish

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Bookmarked

By *un-adventurousMan  over a year ago

winchester

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *hrisukbishareCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

more please - love Brisbane

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

By *ack the lad777 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

so back to the table I go with the drinks. I we start to talk. I expand on the fact that I am backpacking up the coast and she tells me that she is a physiotherapist from a place called Townsville. She was down in Brisbane for a 2 days training conference. We're just talking about random stuff really and I ask her if she wants another drink?

She says no because she has another early start tomorrow and that she still has the half bottle of wine to drink.

A little deflated I say no bother and we ask the barman for directions. Both places were only 2mins away and mine was just around the corner from hers. We walked back still chatting away and getting on well. When we arrive to her hotel I still had no real clue from her if she was interested, so I say it was nice meeting her and go to give her a hug .

At that she asks me if I want to come up and help her with the wine. Happy days, I'm thinking. So agree and up we go. Her hotel was very nice, 4 star hotel and much better than the kips I was staying in.

In her room she fixed us both a glass each. There wasn't much in the bottle but I was back in her room that was the main thing. We continue to chat and she is talking about her job, her husband and kids. All I want to do is lean in and kids her but I was still too nervous and she talking about her family.

To be fair we got on so well, we were chatting for an hour and even made us a g&t when the wine was gone.

So after about an hour I go to the toilet and all I'm thinking is do I make my move. I was actually worried I had been friend zoned because we had been getting on so well.

I fancied the arse off her but she was all talk of the husband a kids. Anyway when the gins were gone she said she was off to the bathroom. I actually gave up and decided it was time to go.

So when she came out of the the bathroom I stood up and walking over towards her I said, it's getting late I better head back to the hostel. Her response was amazing. Why don't you stay here tonight? That was all I needed to here and all the shit talk for the last 2 hours had paid off. This horny milf in her 40s was ready for a 25 year old Irish backpacker.

I did not say a word, I just went straight for the kids and within about 30 seconds I'm unbutting the buttons on her blouses as she is up against the bedroom wall.

She was an amazing kisser and she moaned with delight and I start to kiss her neck. At this point he blouse is open and she has an amazing set of tits siting upright in her bra.

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Very nice

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago